Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest subsam1512
29 minutes ago, barenekkid said:

I just met a guy off grindr in some woods behind some buildings in an industrial area. He messaged me to meet me there. Once we saw each other he had me follow him into a secluded area. I dropped to my knees while he undid his shorts. I sucked him til he was hard then leaned against some low tree branches and offered him my lubed up ass. He fucked me hard and fast and shot his load into me. Barely said a word and that was it. So fucking hot.

that is so hot bro.   you have the hottest scenarios and encounters.

Met up with a young african guy (yes from africa) im a chub hes a young chaser great body short with a five incher. Hooked up few times never bred me althought he migjt have stealthed me. Tonight we linked late night and he was beggin to fuck me bb and cum inside me. We met and fucked in my car it was hot. Hes small but can hit me spot. Litte rimming and spit and he pushed in. It was glorious. He picked up his pace after a few minutes and then shot a big load deep in my hole. I clenched down and could feel him pulse. Soooo hot. We made a lil mess in the car but hopefully that doesnt deter him

Guest subsam1512

July 25, 2019.  I was feeling super slutty, so I decided to go to the local gay ABS (One in Ten).  As soon as arrived and paid for my backdoor pass, a guy was in the lobby eyeing me up.  As I entered the backroom moments later, he followed me in.  As I looked at him… He grabbed his cock through his pants - an easy cue.  We ducked into a booth and locked the door.   We quickly stripped and he squatted down sucking my cock.   Within minutes he was sitting in the chair and I was engulfing his cock.  He didn’t want to cum to quickly, so he got me kneeling ass up in the chair.   He rubbed his cock on my ass and before long was teasing my cunt with his cock head.   He told me that only fucks bare.  I looked back smiled and grabbed my ass to open it further indicating my submission.   He spanked my ass a few times and slowly fucked me.   We did some ass to mouth before he dumped his load.     

My first guy left satisfied, but I stayed for more action.   I saw a tall well-built man eyeing me in my jock strap.  He stepped into the glory hole and looked back motioning me to enter the adjacent stall.   I barely got in the stall and his large cock and balls were through the hole. I worshiped his magnificent cock and extra-large balls for a few minutes taking my time before I attempted to deep throat.  Within 5 minutes he grunted, and his cock pulsated in my mouth unloading a lot of cum.  I expected a large load given the size of balls.   I continued to suck him slowly milking all the cum I could as he slowly softened. 

Found a third guy who seemed chemmed up.   We went in an open stall with a curtain.  He sat down and dropped his pants, and I got to work.  Once he was hard, he told me to stand up turn around and sit on his cock.  I bounced on him briefly and then we moved to the more public part of the theatre.  I stayed standing and bent over bracing myself on a leather cot.  He proceeded to fuck me, but he couldn’t stay hard, so he started rimming me.  As he rimmed me, other guys were watching.   Out of the corner of my eye, I saw guy stroking his cock.   Before long he was fucking me and within minutes, he pumped his load into me.    

Four days later I had a dull pain in my ass and my stool looked fucked up.  I knew I got a little gift for sure.  I went to the clinic and they assumed I had gono or chlamydia so they treated on the spot.  Now I am waiting for official results.   My first STD. 

Just bred by my regular bud.  Hadn't seen him in 5 or 6 weeks. We caught up very fast when he planted a nice load deep in my hole as I rode his hard dick.  He was perfect as always.

Yesterday afternoon I met up with a new hot black man. He's younger than me and very young looking and pretty sure hung 8+, thick and bone hard. Some dicks are fleshy or sponge like even hard but this guy was bone hard. Solid bat. So picture perfect. We had chatted many times but he's attached. He only sucks and kisses. No anal.  One of the reasons why we hadn't hooked up because I usually wanna get fucked and bred when looking.

So he invites me over and when I arrive I start kissing him and we are exploring each other and then I feel the big dick. Damn hot. So hot. I got down sucking that cock and knowing this was all I was gonna get.  May as well get him to shoot so I can swallow his load.  He's lying back and I get in the mount position and put a lot of lube on his dick and on my ass and I start teasing his big cock. Running it between my cheeks and over the hole.  sometimes stopping and pushing my hole at his head.  He loves it. I love it. So intense. Sexy. Sooo want to slide down his pole. We do this for a good 40 minutes. At one point he flips me over and jabs my hole. Teasing. He's so hard and horned.  We are kissing a lot and then I get him back on his back and start working his dick head again and it gets so hot that we simply started pressing hard together and in he slid. Half way. We kissed and wiggled around and he slid further inside eventually hitting bottom.  Fuck, just took this big dick. I feel so hot. Just started riding and loving his hard dick. He flips me back over one more time to deliver his load.  And he delivered.  Held his bone deep in my ass and blasted a huge load.  So buried deep. So much for the rules.  I got the fuck I was hoping for.

• Like 3

Went to the east side club this evening. Upon arriving I noticed this older Blatino muscle bear. He walked past my room a few times and I invited him in. He was 7 inches, thick, uncut, and hard as a rock. He throat fucked me hard then tongue fucked me deep. He alternated between pounding my ass, then my throat, then eating my hole. After an hour he shot his load deep in my ass then made me clean his cock off. He left and before I could close my door, this hot older Jamaican guy came in. I dropped to me knees and began sucking his 9 inch cock. He told me to bend over and soon I felt his cock against my hole. He was wearing a condom, but after some prodding he took it off and fucked me raw dropping my second load of the night deep in my guts.   I soon met this silver daddy with a handlebar mustache and an 8 inch cock. We made out and swapped blowjobs. He asked if I had a condom and I told him no. He stood up and I thought he was about to leave, but then turned around and said “well I guess you taking my poz cock raw then”. He slammed his cock in my and fucked me rougher than I’d been fucked in a long time, cumming hard while brutalizing my hole. After relaxing for a bit i decided to go walk around. I saw the blatino muscle bear again and he pushed me back to my room. He forced me to my knees and began assaulting my throat with his cock. He flipped me around and shoved his cock in my ass asking how many guys had bred me. I told him himself and 2 others. He pulled out and made me suck his cock. He asked how I liked the taste of my cummy ass on his cock. He started alternating between eating my hole, fucking it, then fucking my throat until he eventually unloaded again in my ass. After chilling a bit I opened my door again and was soon cruised by a Latino top. I deep throated him for a while then told him to fuck me.  He put me in positions I didn’t know I could get into.  He asked if I wanted him to knock me up and I told him to breed me deep.  When we were done, my muscle bear was horny again and fucked a final load into my ass.  Still have all 6 loads in me as I type this. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I love NYC. Had been talking with a daddy on squirt before arrival and he wanted to plant his 9 day load in me, which grew to 10. I called my bf and told him I was going to dinner with colleagues, cleaned up and went to daddy’s apt. Fit guy, crazy long tongue and thick cock. The kind you feel for awhile afterwards. He stripped and pushed me to my knees saying suck my dick you cheating faggot! I’m going to pump this seed in your cumdump ass! We traded positions and he sucked my cock but gagged a bit. That pissed him off and he threw me over the end of the bed, roughly spit on his cock and sunk his cock in my lubed hole. A couple of deep thrusts was too much for daddy and he pumped shot after shot of cum in me. I sucked the last few drips off, dressed and headed out to the video store. 

Mulled for a while and then entered a booth. Latin daddy, wedding ring on in the next booth. He sucked me some and then presented my favorite treat, a nice uncut latin cock! I sucked and huffed poppers until he leaned down and said ‘fuck?’ I bent over and pressed my hole to the wall and then the damn condom wrapper. I looked back and it was on. Some struggle and he applied some lube to get it in. He started picking up and pulling out and in then held still and pumped. It felt like he shot in the condom but I’m not sure if it was just a lot of lube or whether he stealth bred me. 😈 He left and there were only hustlers, tweakers and trolls  

Next I went downstairs and choose a booth in a well lit area thinking I’d blow a couple bucks and maybe something would come up. No sooner was I in than this big black cock comes through the wall. Yum. I would throw all caution to the wind for this one. I sucked and it grew and grew. So thick. More poppers and I got it down my throat. He pulled out and said ‘lemme see that ass’. I pushed my wet hole against the wall and he pushed a couple inches in. Again bad angle and he pulled out. I sucked some more and he got to banging the wall until I got my reward. 😋

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Weekend camping was made fun by hooking up with a young bear couple around their fire one evening. Seemed they both were into my daddy vibe, and after raw dogging one while his partner went to shower, I rested up and then fucked the freshly showered one after we had some bourbon shots. I left em both with my poz seed running out of their holes. Hooked up with one of them again the next afternoon. Was a bit rough on his ass and he tore a bit, but my load still went in deep. He thanked me before he left- he said they always wanted to try bareback but hadn't found anyone they were comfortable doing it with. I didn't really understand as I never told them my status and they didn't ask. But I nodded and smiled. Here's hoping I got two new sons over the weekend. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

After tongue cleaning my Cowboy regular's stinking pits, sucked him hard, then he got behind me and plowed my ass good. Blasted load #1 into my hole, kept fucking me churning the load. Pulled out. We talk for a minute then I was back down sucking his cock till hard. Then back behind me plowing load #2 into my juicy hole. Love getting him in the morning before his shower. His "stink" is better than poppers,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Went to slammers last Friday here in Los Angeles (those that don't know what it is ) look  up Slammers LA , I got 17 loads in one night . Some guys I didn't even see their face they just walked in the dark room and bent me over n sticked it in and fucked me till they came . And left . Still can't beat my own personal record of 28 loads in one nite . I been trying but haven't been able to  even get close to 28 . Highest I gotten was 23 . Oh well I'll keep trying!! To beat 28 . I remember that day I got 28 was summer of last year , amazing time ! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, omarc92 said:

Went to slammers last Friday here in Los Angeles (those that don't know what it is ) look  up Slammers LA , I got 17 loads in one night . Some guys I didn't even see their face they just walked in the dark room and bent me over n sticked it in and fucked me till they came . And left . Still can't beat my own personal record of 28 loads in one nite . I been trying but haven't been able to  even get close to 28 . Highest I gotten was 23 . Oh well I'll keep trying!! To beat 28 . I remember that day I got 28 was summer of last year , amazing time ! 

Now this is fucking hot!!!

• Thanks 1

A bud of mine said he was biking in my area 'across the street' lol. He wanted to suck my cock and fuck me and who am I to say no. He was worried about being sweaty but I told him no need to shower. Worshipped his sweaty cock and balls and had a nice long suck, 69, rim session. Tells me to sit on his cock, I slap some boy butter on, sniff some iron horse and impale myself on him. A few minutes in and he asks if he can cum, I tell him to go for it and earned my reward!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

My hole took a hammering last night from a new fuckbud. Pounded my ass for almost an hour pumping two loads in me. I came when he shot his second load. I almost never had a simultaneous orgasm with a top. Amazing! Too bad he's only here for a few months.

• Like 2