Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yesterday I douched out completely (like 15 short 5 second bursts from my metal showershot) to be able to attend BOYZ NIGHT @Steamworks Toronto. No accidents this time. Patience and diligence do pay off!

BOYZ NIGHT @Steamworks Toronto is where guys 25 and under get in for free most of the day and evening. You don't know how many young horny guys you'll get. It's a different crowd from your average Thursday to Saturday nights. 

I visited the new pharmacy on Church Street to pick up my meds. I have my over-the-shoulder sex bag ready - two lubes + 2 black COLT buttplugs. Got to Steamworks just after 5 PM. I was going to stay until about 10 PM. I thought 5 hours is good enough for bb fun. I had to be up the next day early anyway.

Within the first few minutes there was action in the back, narrow darkroom. A bunch of guys were really horned up and I could hear some hot sex happening, BTW, if you didn't know this about Toronto, bb sex is the NORM here. I met a younger pig in this darkroom. He was fucking someone while I got to feel up his ass. Wet. Hmm, NICE! He grabbed my hard cock with his hand and offered for us to use one of the gloryholes there for more personal sex. Sure, I was game. We kissed. I ate his ass for a bit. I love a wet hole. I fucked him for a bit. He turned me around to fuck me too. Wow, a raw VERS guy! Fucking HOT! Interesting enough he flooded my ass with a blast of cum, then he gave me my first oral load too. So, LOADS #1 and #2 -- in me. It all happened so fast. But really enjoyable! This darkroom wasn't busy at all afterwards for the rest of the evening.

I wanted to use the shower and met up with this tall young, very sexy guy. We joked that the 6 showerheads never work at full capacity. Only 3 of them worked. Plus it's not like your shower system at home either. I was about to leave when he asked me to stay longer and kiss me several times. Probably into daddies, I was thinking. I got to play with his nipples and finger his hole. This beautiful younger man was here to play with his friend I found out later. But an enjoyable brief taste of him nonetheless.

LOAD # 3 - in me. I wanted loads yesterday. I got a big square room about 12' x 12', the corner room opposite of the vending machines. I had the lights off, with only the outside light coming in. I was spread out across my bed with the largest buttplug comfortably in me to keep me loose. Very anon setting which I love. One top took me up on my offer and saw me spread out across the bed with a plug up my ass. No words were exchanged. It was magical. He took out my buttplug fast which made me wince in pain. Then he mounted me to fuck and seed me. He was in me for no more than 2 mins. I call him the silent cummer. It was fast-fast-fast, thrust, then 10 seconds of stillness. He left abruptly without saying a word. I put 2 fingers in my ass and tasted it. Yep, the load was real!

All-in-all, a fun time @Steamworks. I'll be back again for BOYZ NIGHT there. Has anyone else experienced BOYZ NIGHT at your local Steamworks? 

• Like 3

I lucked out on my lunch break today. Someone hit me up on Grindr in the morning saying he needed to breed a hole and I agreed to meet him in a semi-cruisy park nearby to my work. I met up with him and was shocked at how thick his cock was - his pictures totally betrayed that juicy detail. We head out on a trail but dont get too far in before he's feeling up my ass and talking dirty to me. I cant wait anymore so I just get on my knees to suck his dick but he laughed and said "turn around, I just want your ass." I love that. He spit on his dick and grabbed me firmly by my hips so he could shove in. Is there any better feeling than having a stranger's dick slide into you raw for the first time? He lasted maybe 2 minutes before his breathing got heavy and he started unloading in me, grunting "that's for your hungry hole." I started walking out first when another guy walked by, I'm not sure if he heard us or not, but he gave me the eyes and I followed him into a different part of the woods. He asked me if that other guy just fucked me and I told him that he did. This one wanted me to suck him a bit first which I gladly did. I was able to throat his dick a bit and moaned everytime he got balls deep in my mouth. I stood up, turned around, and asked him to please load me up. He happily obliged. Again, I got that incredible euphoria of having some random cock using my little sluthole for the first time. He lasted longer than the first guy, fucking me hard and encouraging me by saying how well I could take his dick. After a while I told him that he was about to fuck the cum out of me and I started cumming which sent him over the edge and i got load #2 in me. We laughed and he asked me not to tell anyone, lmao. Like, dude, I will probably never see you again in my life. I've just started barebacking in earnest about 3 months ago so this is a really exciting time for me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, lovetobefucked said:

Went out to a regular early this morning .... a rancher in the countryside ...  stripped naked as i got out of my truck, leaving my clothes on the hood of the truck and, carrying a blindfold into the barn.  I knew that he would fuck me but also might have others there and other taboo options as well.  Went into the barn, put on the blindfold, and got on all fours.  Turns out he had some other options.  Three of them.  A couple ranchhands watched and then  each one pounded my ass and added his cum  my ass.  The rancher came last and wasted no time just ramming himself hard into my well used hole. That was all I was to him ...  a hole to be used.  After a couple of the ranchhands used me again I went out to the truck, dripping cum from my ass and made my way downtown to an ABS. I was naked when I got out of the truck, a couple guys watched as i put on a tshirt, shorts and sandals. and  told me i was obviously a whore. Told them if they were looking for an easy lay then they found him.  Went into the ABS, got several dollars of coins and told them they would have to pony up coined if they wanted my ass. Then went back to the video rooms, picked one out and  stripped naked with the door  wide open. Bending over as  they came in the room it was evident what i wanted. One felt my ass and the cum already in it and wasted no time dropping his pants.  I told him to just ram into my ass and he found my rosebud and pushed in without any preliminaries  Opened my mouth and started sucking a cock.  By the time I was re3ady to leave i had 5  sleazy loads in my ass and 2 down my throat.  I have no c;lue who fucked  me.I think one of them had bred me several times before but the rest were new.  All I cared about was a hard cock.

You are a pig after my own hole.  Love being fucked and bred while crosstied in a barn, and love multiples.  Hot day for you bud.  Oink!!

Guest descartes70817

Mine was this afternoon, with a sexy cross dresser who isn't passable from the neck up but hits all the buttons from the neck down. He wore men's street clothes to get here but quickly went Into the bathroom to change into stockings, crotch less panties and a really skimpy teddy, with a bra covering his silicone pads that could be removed so I could suck and tease her nipples while I kissed and licked and sucked every part of her willing and eager body.

She started out by getting her pipe and parTy favors ready and gave me the first hit , before taking the pipe and hitting it hard herself. Once we were high I wanted to put my cock in her pussy and she wanted it even more than I did, so she started fondling me and I started to kiss her on the lips, then her neck and breaths before going down to suck on her clit and play with her pussy.

She wanted me to cum inside her pussy but I usually can't cum until I'm close to coming down completely from the high Tina gives me, so she got a lot of cock but nothing we did with my cock in her pussy would make me cum, and likewise she couldn't get her clit as hard as I needed if she was going to fuck me.

As it happened she didn't want to fuck me but she did want my cock in her pussy and cumming inside her, but the crystal had the effect of making me horny but making me unable to cum no matter what I try with my cock inside her pussy.mEventually I had her jerk me off until I was able to push my cock back into her pussy in time to breed her the way she wanted me to, but she was insistent that I had to cum inside her before she had to leave for work. She was running late for her next job by the time  I finished but she mentioned it without complaining because she wanted me to finish before she was satisfied. She was supposed to be at work for 5:00 but she didn't even leave until after 4:45, only just in time to avoid my wife coming home from her job, although I was feeling like keeping on going until she did come in and catch me fucking a guy dressed in women's lingerie  unprotected from sexually transmitted diseases, and shooting my poz undetectable semen deep inside her cum hungry pussy while the guy I was fucking moaned and groaned out loud when he fel me cumming in his sissy slut cum hungry pussy.

It works out to be a great relationship in that we get together and fuck when we have time off at the same time and she's not so tired she needs to sleep instead of play. Sometimes she takes control and uses me as her sissy daddy and treats me like a bad boy who needs to be shown his place in life, and fucks me until she breeds my ass if my sexual performance isn't up to standard and she feels not completely satisfied. 

Edited by descartes70817

Been busy lately, so haven't been able to take dick. Had been 5 days since I last had it. But got home from work today and was very ready. No luck after a bit, but then a stocky guy from Growlr with the name 'Horny now' hits me up. Just two years older than me and cute. Usually it's daddies when I take a thick dick from Growlr, which I don't mind either. But was feeling someone my age tonight. Very quick convo too...we basically exchanged pics, he asked if I could host, and he was ready to come over. I made sure he bred, and gave him my address.

We go to my bed, and both get naked. Only a little talking, pretty much got right to it. I bend over the bed and he's already hard and puts it in. He starts out really slow, and at the moment it felt so good. Was wondering why I didn't sacrifice sleep for dick the last couple nights. Then he picks up the pace. I'm moaning, he's breathing heavily, until he lets out a loud grunt and floods my hole with what felt like a big load. It didn't take long for him to cum. My thoughts are already on seeing if I can get another guy over tonight, even with that good fuck I was still wanting more. But after he catches his breath he asks if I like to kiss. When I take a thick dick normally it's just to get my hole used.

But I lay on my back, he gets on top, and we slowly start making out, cuddling, and kissing. I think we both knew he was going to be pounding me again. He had to be on top of me for 20 minutes or so, just kissing and cuddling with me for some good sensual fun. Whole time he was over I didn't suck him off, not that I needed to. Lived up to his username of Horny now and just made me his slut.

Then he gets up, turns me over, and this time just plows my ass with me on stomach this time instead of bent over. Lasts much longer than first time and I'm really enjoying it. Eventually he breeds me again, gets up off of me after recovering...some talking while he gets dressed and then he left.

Just love a top who takes control like that with no messing around.

Edited by slut4pounding
  • Upvote 1

Orgy last night - long make session out with a hot black guy with a thick dick, sucked him hard, ended feeding me load. Reg buddy showed up, sucked him hard, climbed on his dick and rode him, finally ended feeding me his load. Very sexy guy I love playing with came in late. Immediately jumped on him. I usually hog him from everyone else. Made out, spend hours sucking him off and on. By end of the night he had blasted 4 loads in my ass and fed me 1 more. Spent the night in his arms. Woke up this morning with his cock being pushed up my hole. Got 1 more load this morning.  

Tonight I sucked off the young hot hairy middle eastern guy who was here on business. Big hard thick cock with a hefty downward bend. Gotta be careful with teeth he's so thick.  He flooded my mouth something good. Love this guy to fuck me sometime.

Last Sunday morning the hot hairy Indian guy messaged me he was horny.  I wash up and go to his place. It's 11 am.  we kiss and I blow him for a while and then sit up on his cock and ride it for a while.  I pull off and he blows his load in my mouth.  Delicious.

Later in the afternoon I met up with a young hispanic guy off Growlr.  We've been talking for the past 2-3 weeks and let me tell you he's hot as hell. Smooth and short and muscled and cute as fuck. Uncut hard dick. I stopped by his apartment and sucked him hard and he put me on my back at the edge of the bed and stuck his dick in me.  He fucked me good for about 10 minutes. Then he asked if I wanted him to cum in me. I said yeah baby and he filled me with his cum. Stunning guy. Million dollar ass too. He just wants to fuck a hole.  Love that.

Last thursday night the hot older hairy hispanic guy came over. He was damn horny and I sucked him hard as rock and then got on my back and he teased my hole with the head until he couldn't take it anymore and had to sink his dick deep in my hole..He fucked me really good for a while and then he spewed his cum up in my hole. Feels so good to be bred. Love making men cum with my ass.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Met furry daddy type guy in bbrt. Was in a hotel downtown and it was late but I said what the hell. Turns out he was furry all over which got me immediately hard. Blew me for a minute then he got on all fours. I felt my balls percolating as I started to fuck this hairy beast but I was trying to hold back. Dude had hair everywhere. He starting asking me if I felt the guys load from before in him, and to blow in him. He wrapped his furry legs around me. I couldn’t stop and I blew right in him. Didn’t last 5 minutes I was so turned on. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Local hotel, guy claims he’d never been with a guy, wanted a massage, told him only way I give massage is if he fucks me bareback. He agreed if I was clean, well I don’t know if I am but of course I said I was.  Anyhow I show up in a hurry and he’s naked and I get naked,  I straddle his back and massage his shoulders. I move all the way down to his cock and start rubbing and jerking him off. I roll him over and suck his already hard cock before sliding my lubed hole down on his shaft.  I ride his cock for a few minutes and stand up. I bend over the bed and he’s fucking me from behind. His stamina sucks and he starts to fade. I drop to my knees and spend the next half hour working his cock over with my mouth.  When he’s ready to blow his load I push him on the bed and slid back down on his shaft and he blows his load into my ass.   

• Upvote 1

Got hit by a top on adam. Hes worried about hosting because of his boyfriend. I told him it was fine that he could just jerk off and waste his precious semen instead of putting where it belonged.... in my hole! He finally says, ok but it will have to be in the basement stairs. I get to his place and we go down the stairs. He instantly has his hand down the back of my shorts fingering my hungry hole. I dropped my shorts and bent over the stairs while he dropped his and starts tounging my hole. Next I feel his nice cock head pressing for entrance. He pops in and goes right to pounding. He paused after a few minutes to rim me some more then got back to fucking.  He asks "ready for my load?" OF COURSE! He pulls himself in tight and I felt him throbbing. The whole thing took less than 10 minutes from start to finish. Quickies are always fun!

• Like 2

Last loads was earlier! A normal top sent me a message asking if I wanna get knocked up! Go to his house and walk in to see him and his friend hard! Suck and get fucked! They asked for DP! After a while they both get inside me! I take both loads deep! I loved it

Got my ass pounded hard and long by a bearish boy with a big thick uncut cock. Felt great in my ass taking him from behind. Never did get his load though. Straight boy experimenting. Long ass drive to his house though....lol..

Today I was super horny and a little bored so I was checking out Grindr and messaged a very fit good looking black guy that wasn’t too far from me.   His profile specifically said no hookups but i figured “fuck it” if we just chat or whatever i dont mind.   He asked for some pics so i send A couple then he asks if i wanna come over cause he needs a blowjob and maybe a tight hole to fuck since he is so horny after the gym.   I prepare and play around with a buttplug for a bit to try to loosen up in case he does want to fuck.   When i show up at his place i am pleasantly surprised he is sexier than his pics suggest.  As soon as we get into his bedroom he strips and lays back on his bed.   I kneel and take his cock in my mouth.  His smell was perfect. Clean but just from the gym so i lick his balls and suck his cock until he is rock hard and a nice 8” thick.   He moans approval as i work his cock and balls for some time.  Then he says to kneel on the bed.  Before i can ask about status or a condom he lubed my ass and was sliding in.  I was In a trance and let it happen.  He fucks me for a bit before i come to my senses and pull off.  I literally thought to myself “what are you doing?” Then he pulled me back into position and i really wanted his cock inside me again so he started fucking me again.  Once again i pull away but this time he follows me further onto the bed and pushes me onto my stomach.  Once again he is inside me. Fucking me with purpose now, holding me down.  I manage to pull away again and tell him i want to suck him.  He lays on his back and i find myself lowering my ass onto his thick cock.  I literally can’t get enough.  I ride him for a while until my hole started to get sore so i go back to suck him.  He says stuff like “you love the ass to mouth dirty bitch” and it just encourages me to work his cock and balls with my mouth until he busts a nice load in my mouth.  After i left we text a bit and i ask his status. (A little too late i know) and i was nervous of his delayed responce but ultimately replied he is negative and on PrEp with proof.   Followed by another text that said next time he is going to breed me.   

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Subbottom27 said:

Today I was super horny and a little bored so I was checking out Grindr and messaged a very fit good looking black guy that wasn’t too far from me.   His profile specifically said no hookups but i figured “fuck it” if we just chat or whatever i dont mind.   He asked for some pics so i send A couple then he asks if i wanna come over cause he needs a blowjob and maybe a tight hole to fuck since he is so horny after the gym.   I prepare and play around with a buttplug for a bit to try to loosen up in case he does want to fuck.   When i show up at his place i am pleasantly surprised he is sexier than his pics suggest.  As soon as we get into his bedroom he strips and lays back on his bed.   I kneel and take his cock in my mouth.  His smell was perfect. Clean but just from the gym so i lick his balls and suck his cock until he is rock hard and a nice 8” thick.   He moans approval as i work his cock and balls for some time.  Then he says to kneel on the bed.  Before i can ask about status or a condom he lubed my ass and was sliding in.  I was In a trance and let it happen.  He fucks me for a bit before i come to my senses and pull off.  I literally thought to myself “what are you doing?” Then he pulled me back into position and i really wanted his cock inside me again so he started fucking me again.  Once again i pull away but this time he follows me further onto the bed and pushes me onto my stomach.  Once again he is inside me. Fucking me with purpose now, holding me down.  I manage to pull away again and tell him i want to suck him.  He lays on his back and i find myself lowering my ass onto his thick cock.  I literally can’t get enough.  I ride him for a while until my hole started to get sore so i go back to suck him.  He says stuff like “you love the ass to mouth dirty bitch” and it just encourages me to work his cock and balls with my mouth until he busts a nice load in my mouth.  After i left we text a bit and i ask his status. (A little too late i know) and i was nervous of his delayed responce but ultimately replied he is negative and on PrEp with proof.   Followed by another text that said next time he is going to breed me.   

Do what your hole desires. ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1