Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I was out running errands this morning and checking Grindr and eventually a guy invited me over to take his load. He had a big gorgeous uncut cock that was rock hard when I got there. I sucked him for a few minutes, alternating between deep-throat face-fucking and really savoring it. Then he motioned for me to get up on the bed. He laid down and I straddled him, taking him deep and gyrating on him. We started deep kissing while I rode him and then we switched positions so I was on my back with my legs over his shoulders. He fucked me for awhile like that and it was so good and then he asked if I wanted his load inside me. I said yes and he plunged in deep and hard and grunted as he filled me with cum. When he pulled out he reached for a tissue but I stopped him so I could lick him clean. 

As I had been going into this guy’s apartment I got dinged by another guy who lived in the same neighborhood. As soon as I left I was messaging him. He invited me over and I was there in five minutes. I started by sucking him and when he was good and hard he had me on all fours on the bed. First he licked my hole a little to taste the previous guy’s load. Then he shoved his cock into me hard and fast. His cock was even bigger than the last guy and he was a lot more forceful and it was so hot. He pushed me down flat on the bed and pinned me down then fucked me furiously til he stopped and I could feel every twitch of his meat as he shot a massive load inside me.large.A459615A-612A-4C97-98AE-A2E89B306E16.png.4ca3257372fc8197bce5578049f0acf7.pnglarge.70D9B784-5AEA-4AAA-9B4B-A62168A13059.png.4ad5cce9699be4df1541ad83ff09a9ff.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest BTTMBud75
6 hours ago, barenekkid said:

I was out running errands this morning and checking Grindr and eventually a guy invited me over to take his load. He had a big gorgeous uncut cock that was rock hard when I got there. I sucked him for a few minutes, alternating between deep-throat face-fucking and really savoring it. Then he motioned for me to get up on the bed. He laid down and I straddled him, taking him deep and gyrating on him. We started deep kissing while I rode him and then we switched positions so I was on my back with my legs over his shoulders. He fucked me for awhile like that and it was so good and then he asked if I wanted his load inside me. I said yes and he plunged in deep and hard and grunted as he filled me with cum. When he pulled out he reached for a tissue but I stopped him so I could lick him clean. 

As I had been going into this guy’s apartment I got dinged by another guy who lived in the same neighborhood. As soon as I left I was messaging him. He invited me over and I was there in five minutes. I started by sucking him and when he was good and hard he had me on all fours on the bed. First he licked my hole a little to taste the previous guy’s load. Then he shoved his cock into me hard and fast. His cock was even bigger than the last guy and he was a lot more forceful and it was so hot. He pushed me down flat on the bed and pinned me down then fucked me furiously til he stopped and I could feel every twitch of his meat as he shot a massive load inside me.large.A459615A-612A-4C97-98AE-A2E89B306E16.png.4ca3257372fc8197bce5578049f0acf7.pnglarge.70D9B784-5AEA-4AAA-9B4B-A62168A13059.png.4ad5cce9699be4df1541ad83ff09a9ff.png

The pix made your story far more believable than most others in this forum. 

4 hours ago, BTTMBud75 said:

Well I didn't even know we could post pics it's your loss if you don't believe us I'll post pics next time . And yes my stories are all Tru I have pics and vids from all my fuckings that I DO POST on my Snapchat . 

Edited by omarc92

• Moderators
4 hours ago, BTTMBud75 said:

Moderator's Note: There is no reason to be nasty. If you don't like reading stories that sound fictional to you, then read another area and keep your unpleasant comments to yourself. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I don’t always get to take pictures at all my encounters, but if I do and I’m posting about it I think it’s fun to include them. I don’t think it’s reasonable to expect pictures in a forum like this. And it’s not important whether what people write here is true, though I do believe most posters are being honest. 

• Upvote 1

I’ve had this anonymous fuck buddy for over 8 years, he lives less than a mile from me, lives alone in his own house, rides a Harley, 50-something black guy, United Airline pilot, very tall, stocky-muscular, big thick cock, total Alpha top. When I say anonymous, I mean in all these years, I’ve never seen his face, nor he mine. We only communicate on email when he wants to breed my round ass and it is always at night, after 10 P.M., in his dark house.

A few days ago I got his email; always brief; “is your ass available Monday night, 11 P.M.?” I was in town, so responded, “yes.” His response this time was the first time ever he said, “I have a guest, is that an issue?” My response, “no.” Then he says, “door will be unlocked at 11 P.M.” that was it, I get no other direction. So I was unsure about this new twist; a guest.

Monday night, almost 11 P.M. - I parked on his dark street in the hills, right across from his house and waited until 11 P.M. I drove over from my house, t-shirt, running shorts, white socks (which he likes), running shoes; ass fully cleaned out. At 11 P.M. I get out of car and walk across to his house. It’s a two-level house, garage on street level, living room, bedrooms, kitchen on second floor. I walk into foyer, all lights are out, candles lit on stairway going up. I shut and lock the door, strip naked, except for my white socks, leave all my clothes on the floor and proceed upstairs. My stomach is full of butterflies, which surprises me as I have done this same thing at least 150 times over the years. 

I get to the top of the stairs and I have to walk naked through the dark living room, only lit by moonlight to get to the back bedroom where my breedings always take place. He is always sitting in the living room watching me walk naked to the bedroom. Tonight I see his big outline and a second person sitting, very tall, thin, sitting in the chair, by moonlight I believe he is black too. I walk past them to the bedroom and hear the new guy quietly say, “nice.”

Once in the bedroom, door closed, room is dark, one candle lit, I get on the bed, hand/knees, stocking feet hanging off bed, ass presented toward the door, and put on a heavy thick leather blindfold and I wait. 5 minutes later, the door opens, my big fuck buddy comes in, quietly commenting on my ass. He drops to his knees to rim and eat my ass! It’s so amazing feeling his heavy black beard in my ass cheeks. He rims me deep, licks, eats, then fingers my ass to open me up. I’m in heaven as he works my ass. He loves playing inside a good ass. Finally I hear the lube squirt, and his bulk gets up on the bed, I feel his weight on me as he inserts his thick cock inside me, thrusting all the way inside, impaling me on his big manhood. I gulp air as all my air goes out of my lungs. He starts pumping me, slow/hard. I then collapse flat on the bed as all his weight is on top of me pounding into me. Soon he is sweating and wet on top of me. He stops and keeps going, moving my ass in different positions. After a good 20 minutes of being fucked with his weight on me; I’m exhausted and he started grunting, louder and louder. Finally, his grunting becomes a loud, very loud growl; “FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!” As he breeds his load into me. I’m laying there exhausted, he is on top of me, wet with his sweat. He gets up, takes a towel and wipes my back off. He quietly says thanks and, “get in position and my buddy will be in next. When he’s done I will come back in.  Thanks guy!” As he slaps my ass and I hear the door open and shut. 

I’m alone, excited by what’s next. I get back into position, fingering my loose, cummy hole; tasting his cum on my fingers. Soon the door opens and closes. I feel a man’s cool hands on my ass. He is saying, “damn, damn, ... nice ass buddy.” Then he is walking around the bed, his semi-hard cock is at my mouth. It’s uncut, medium girth, sweaty, and really long and as it got hard, curved. Within minutes he is hard and moving back around the bed. He jumps on bed, squatting over me maneuvering his cock into my hole. My hole is loose and wet and he slides all the way inside. I thought I was way open until his curved cock went in and he hit me deep. He started pounding me like a rabbit; pound, pound, pound. He put me in multiple positions, on back legs up, standing beside the bed, side, in my stomach. Still blindfolded, I can tell he is tall, skinny, but with muscles, I can feel abs on him. 20 minutes of pounding and he lets loose loud and graphic, breeding his cum inside me. Dripping with sweat, he pulls out of me, slaps my ass and I say, “ thank you sir!” He says, “nice ass buddy.” I hear the door open/close and I’m alone again, still blindfolded touching my well opened wet juicy hole.

Soon the door opens and closes again and my original buddy is back. “Let me eat that hole of yours.” He proceeds to eat deeply; he says, “push, push, push it all out for me boy.” I do as he requests and can feel him drinking from my ass. Soon he is mounting me again with his very thick big cock, fucking me and pounding me, within 10 minutes he is growling and shouting as he breeds me again. This time he slides out of me and stands, and thanks me. “ you can leave once I get out of the room boy. Thanks.”

I hear the door open/close. I take off the blindfold, the dark room reeks of sweat and sex, candle is still burning. I’m exhausted, legs weak, hole a bit sore. It’s almost 12:45 A.M. I stand, wipe the sweat from me, open then door and walk naked through the dark empty house, down the stairs to the foyer. I dress slowly, unlock the door and leave. 

When I arrive home I’ve leaked a good amount of cum soaking through my running shorts through to the car seat. My buddy has sent a brief email. “ thanks, are you available Tomorrow night, 11 P.M., both of us?”

More soon!

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1

I’ve just bred 4 big thick load deep in my Young fuck buds tight hairy boy arse.  He’s a barely legal lad who loves me to come over & climb in his ground floor bedroom window and fuck him bareback while his parents & older brother slept upstairs.  He is such a filthy slut & his tight hairy arse feels so good I literally can’t get enough of him.  The first 2 loads were breed balls deep in him after long hard rough fucking! The last 2 were from me making deep passionate love to him giving him multiple orgasms.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bored on a trip overseas so fired up grindr to see if I could get some dick. Got hit up by a top with an absolutely huge dick - one of the biggest I've seen. Over nine inches and fat. Within half an hour he was in my hotel room, we were naked, and I was trying to get his dick into my mouth. I literally could barely put my mouth over the cockhead, which continuously leaked precum. Nasty and hot. Of my two holes, my ass is the more capable, so I got on top of him and started trying to put that monster into me. He made it difficult by thrusting up before I was ready - kind of hot, but painful. Finally I bottomed out, and it was amazing. He told me to get into doggie, and when he pushed in, that was when I died and went to heaven. I was a stretched out hole for his giant tool, totally for him to use. He had his way with me, punch fucking my guts. Proud of myself that I didn't ask him to hold back or stop even once. Every so often he pulled out to eat my stretched out hole, or pushed me down and bit my neck hard to hear my scream. Finally he shot a huge load in my guts, sank all the way back in one last time, got dressed, and left. 

PS Was especially proud when he told me in a pleased sort of voice that I was "taking it good." Guess not too many guys can handle his tool.

Edited by craigsterdic
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 2

Just arrived at home from sauna. I was eager to feel the sauna feeling; so, I went to there albeit it was matured day. I have no problem with older guys in general but in Hungary the most of them are unfortunately unkempt. The smells, etc. Therefore, I didn’t have too much hope but tried it. 

Firstly I took the chance in the glory hole. I wanted to suck but someone asked my cock and gave me a gentle suck. 

Some turn without luck. I recognised a hot thirty something hairy bearded guy. He had small belly. I saw he mustn’t be a Hungarian dude. Sometimes I caught his eyes but he didn’t show any interest in me. 

Later we looked into our eyes but he left me and sat into a small video room. I was wondering if I go forward or go into. Thanks god, I chose the latter one. When I stepped in in front of him I could see his semi hard cock in which he was slowly working. 

I stepped closer and touched him. He let it. I began to play with his cock. He sought mine. After a short mutual jerking I began to suck him. He started to play my hole. After a while he stood up and pushed me to the bench. I went onto my knees and pushed my ass out as just I could. He groped something and I was getting desperate for the possibility of the wrapped sex. But at this moment he pushed his bare cock into me. He fucked me in the same position for long time until he unloaded me. I felt his cum, he too and it kept him so horny he took it back and continued the fuck. Then we had a bigger audience. It stimulated us. He was groaning, I was moaning. He was fucking me without mercy till he unloaded me his second load. I guessed it finished but he began to play with my sloppy hole. Pushed his cock head into and pulled out and repeated it sometimes. Then he pushed it totally and pulled out. After some play he was getting wild and began his third turn. It lasted for a while but he couldn’t cum. When I stood up, he kissed me, looked deep into my eyes and said only “vow”. But it said everything. 

I decided to go home after a short rest, but I am a really slutty bitch and because I had some time until the train departures I tried to find someone. I did it. A foreigner twink followed me in the dark room. He had thick and pretty long cock. After I sucked it I turned back, grabbed it and pushed to my hole. He understood it and fucked me well. It lasted shorter than the previous one but I got the third load. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I sucked a XXXL dick yesterday and swallowed a nice load, then I climbed on and rode it. I didn't think I could take it all but I kept at it and managed to take the whole thing. It felt so good to have my ass serviced and satisfied with something that long and thick. I was super horny when I first climbed on, but by the time he bred me my ass was total conquered and I was good for the rest of the day.  

• Like 2

Logged onto BBrt and found a hot guy in his early 30s wanting to take loads. Popped over and fucked him hard with him sitting on my first and then flipped him over onto his back so he could see me when I bred him. He already had a few in there and carried on after I left. Will have to get his load in my next time!

• Like 1

Temperatures are soaring here and it's almost too hot to have sex but a new fuckbud was in heat and I couldn't resist 😉 Only the 3rd time I met with him. Expat American from Massachusetts. He has a husband at home but says their relationship has been sexless for a few years. He's here on a temp job. Nice hairy guy with a thick 7". Ate and fingered my ass until it was open and wet and proceeded to fuck three loads in me (with breaks...) until he was spent. Blew my load handsfree when he was going for his 2nd. He fucks like a rabbit on steroids and my hole was sore from the hammering but loved every second! Sucked him afterwards and he got hard again but said he couldn't manage another load. Damn that guy knows how to fuck...

• Like 2

Had off work yesterday and spent the day running errands in between  bareback fucks. As usual though i ended up the day at an ABS. The parking was maybe half full but i walked in in tennis shoes, sweat pants and tshirt, going commando. The clerk was a guy that has fucked me several times and he came around the counter to slide his hand down my ass and laughed when his finger came out of my ass with cum on it. I took his hand and cleaned his finger off and he told me he wanted my ass again. Then he told the other worker he was going in the back to check things out and the other guy grinned and winked. As we walked through the small crowd of sleazy looking guys standing in the hallway he said out loud that he wanted to unload in my ass and then lead me to a room a few doors down. 3 others followed us as i stripped totally naked in the room. He dropped a bunch of coins in the video and then dropped his pants to show his nice 7 inches. Already hard he lined up with my hole and then wasted no time pushing forward to sink deep in my cum filled ass. He sighed and then started fucking right away. I was bent over a coach and someone pulled out their semi hard cock and slapped my face with it. I never looked at the guy but just leaned forward to swallow and suck him. The clerk in my ass was verbal as he fucked me which drew a few more guys in through the partially open door. It was maybe only 4 or 5 minutes before he was groaning loudly as he unloaded in me, making it all too evident what was happening inside the room. Immediately after he pulled out another person got behind me to fuck my ass and i thankfully cleaned off his cock. Before he left he leaned over and whispered in my ear that he loved giving me the free advertising. lol.  I heard him outside as he told someone that the guy in that room was looking for dick. I never looked at any of the other guys that fucked me ... i only wanted their dicks in my hole and this slut got what he wanted last night. Left with my hole overflowing and cum running down my leg, smelling like a cum whorehouse. 

Edited by lovetobefucked
spelling
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 3

just took a load from a guy in the public restroom at mcdonalds. he recognized me on the street and asked "are you that bathhouse cumdump?" after he said hi then told me I'm the hottest cumdump in town n asked if I had a few minutes to "come with me so I can dump my load in you" he said "I didn't know you were a trap ladyboy.does that mean you're a tranny whore?"I said yes n he said"that's what I love about fucking you.you're a fucking whore and you own it"then he asked if I had any fresh loads in me.i told him I had 6 loads in me already.3 pump n dumps in guys apartments, one alley fuck(by a homeless guy), one park breeding and one guy who JUST fucked me in he back of his parked work van.he said "I can't believe you just got fucked by a homeless guy. you must be the most disgusting whore I have ever met. when we got to the mcdonalds he walked me right into a stall even though a guy was pissing at the urinal and another guy was in the other stall n told me he only had a few minutes to get off and to strip naked (not hard when I'm only wearing 2 tiny pieces of clothing that could fit in a small purse)he pissed on the toilet seat and got me to bend over and lick the piss off the seat while he fingered my cummy ass and ate it a bit then slid his cock in me and fucked me for about 2 minutes, dumped his load in me then zipped up, slapped my ass, spit in my face and said "see you at the bathhouse babygirl"and left

• Like 4

I got a msg from a horny bi guy on fabswingers asking if I was up for him fucking & breed me while his cuckquean wife was locked in the other room watching us fucking on webcam.  He attached pics of his huge uncut dick & 2 vids of him shooting his huge cum loads.  I told him I was well up for it & wanted him to breed as many big loads in me as he could.  He replied with his address & said he cam cum many times, 4 to 5 is the max for his big load and after that he can cum another 6 to 7 times getting smaller each time. He’s never managed to totally drain his balls though!🤤🤪

When I arrived he opened the door totally naked with his big rock hard cock throbbing & twitching, he led me to the bedroom and pulled down my joggers getting me to bend over, he shoved his long probing tongue deep in my cunthole. I groaned & started grinding on his face as tongue fucked me.  When he was done he flipped me over & spread my legs, his tongue action had got me so primed I was begging for his big cock in my pussy! I started rubbing the tips of my nipples as he pushed his spit lubed dick against my hole.  Waves of pleasure started flowing deep into me as his bell end started to enter me. My hole opened up & almost sucked him into me. This send powerful waves of pleasure into me & I was howling with ecstasy.  He plowed into me hard & deep, within minutes he had my legs trembling as he gave me the first of many anal orgasms, we could hear his wife in the next round moaning & groaning, when I had my orgasm she started howling that her pussy was squirting.  He got really turned on & told him I was close to another orgasm and told him to smash my cunthole. He fucked me like a sex crazed animal and I exploded into a massive anal orgasm making my legs then whole body tremble.  Next door his wife screamed in ecstasy as she climaxed, he suddenly blurted that he was gunna cum.  I then felt his huge dick pulsating inside me as he roared in ecstasy!  He’s a true alpha breeding bull, within 5 minutes of cumming he’s rock hard and & really to fuck again.  

He fucked my in every position for just over 5 hours & he bred 7 loads in me.  His wife like me had experienced very many multiple orgasms, when he took me in to see her she was passed out asleep on the bed which was drenched from her pussy squirting. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1