Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest Oak828

I got out of the shower this morning to find a message on Scruff from a guy offering up his sling, favors and cock in exchange for burying a load or two deep in my ass. I know a deal when I see one. Sadly I got 5 minutes from his house and he bailed.  I messaged my regular guy in Asheville and told him to stop jerking off I was on my way. He didn’t listen. He did manage to get that fat uncut cock hard and fuck me a little. He busted a small load and I left. As I pulled out of his driveway I had a flurry of activity on Grindr. One guy sent me a picture of his cock and I didn’t even bother looking at the profile. My only question was where? I showed up to a little run down trailer park and he met me at the door naked. I learned he and his female partner are bi and love pretty much everything. I sucked him hard and he shot a load off. I’m thinking “Fuck I can’t catch a break”. He said not to worry, he’s not done, then was hard again with a couple minutes of slapping his cock on my hole. Once he got in it was awesome. He pumped away and asked to video it to send his wife at work. I obliged and he picked up his phone, and really went after my ass.  10 minutes later he was buried with my ass gripping his pulsing dick emptying a fat load. I left for a meeting happy and with an ass leaking cum. After the meeting, I went hunting again… first I went to a 60 something guy’s condo. I usually tell people I’ve got a load on board. Typically the response is positive but today it left me scrounging. I didn’t tell this guy though. I sucked him some then he said “Can I eat your ass?” I got on all fours and braced for the backlash once he buried his tounge in my cum coated hole. There was none. Instead he pulled his face more into by ass and kept licking. After 5 minutes or so he had me on my back driving his short average dick into my hole. He kept one pounding pace the whole time and I felt his whole body shake as I milked his cock in me. After that I stopped by an adult store 15 minutes before the booths close. There was one customer car parked outside. The clerk recognized me and saw me eyeing the line customer browsing the sex toys. “Slumming on this side of town now?” I told him the way I liked it it was always considered slumming. I said it loud enough and headed to the booths. The customer followed. I invited him into my booth and quickly got his cock in my throat. With loads already in my ass I knew if I was fast enough I could get his duck in me before he could say no. I stood up, spun around and pushed my hole perfectly onto his upturned cock. I buried in my ass and clenched my ass muscles tight. I glanced back and told him to breed my hole. He fucked me for 10 minutes in the booth before I took him to the bathroom. Keep in mind the back room area is pretty much closed by now but the clerk wasn’t going to bother. In the bathroom I got naked and down on the dirty floor covered with dried cum and piss. He shoved back in my ass and pumped away before unloading. 

Came across a message on kik yesterday from a guy looking to hookup.  Chatted on kik and he invited me over to his hotel room for me to suck him off.  I headed out to his hotel and he messaged the room number and that the door would be open.  Walked in to find a beefy, muscular Persian looking guy nude, laying back on the bed.  Walked over pulled the covers back and went down on his thick 7 inch cock.  After about 2 min I stepped back to undress a bit, and he stood up.  I took out my bottle of lube, greased his cock and my ass then bent over the bed.  He was balls deep in one quick thrust.  Raw.  He pounded hard and as deep as he could while I flexed my ass muscles.  Within 2 minutes he announced, "I'm cumming".  He came in my ass.  He pulled out, headed to the bathroom and I got dressed.  I said thank you when walking to the door and he said he needed that.  I messaged him once I was back to the car to contact me if he needs to pop a load while he is in the area.  Plans are that I am to bend over again each night until he leaves town in two weeks!

• Like 2

got a good filling a few weeks ago at a swingers party in a private club , there where a few t-girls there a lot of couples and a few horny single guys,got chatting a an older guy,eventually we went to a play room and he was soon fucking me like a young stallion, pumped in me twice and made me cum, after I went back to the lounge and another guy more my age started showing interest so I went to another room wth him, he had quite a nice sized cock and he couldn't wait to get in me he found it a big turn on I was wet and full of cum, he slid in easy and give me a good screwing.we fucked  for ages and it was nice to feel his cum seeping into my panties,when we got back to the lounge there was hardly anyone there,so I headed home leaving a damp patch on my car seat and my dress,got home and fingered that lovley seed out of my asspussy and sucked my fingers clean

I got tested last week still neg even after all my bareback adventures over the years.   🥰

Edited by tvcumdump

A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ... AS I BOTTOMED @STEAMWORKS TORONTO 

Last night I arranged to meet a local younger barebacker off BZ (I've had sex with only one other guy off BZ before) at Steamworks Toronto for LIGHTS OUT. This young barebacker and I texted beforehand and immediate bonded last night. He got a locker, and I got a room. We got smoochy and tasted each other's cocks and asses in the room. I showed him around the whole of Steamworks; we cruised together for bb fun. He, too, loves darkrooms. We split off for a bit; he was having fun in another darkroom, while I wanted to see who was available for bb fun. I got to suck on a couple of hard cocks. A lot of pre-cum, but no cum yet. I caught up with my younger bb wingson. We went back to my room. I told him I wanted his cum. He was very generous. I got to slurp down two big loads from him. He slurped down my saved load. And we exchanged cummy kisses. HOT! I told him I wanted repeat bb sex with him. He was game! We spent about 4 hours before he had to go. I stayed for a bit longer...

As you know, I do completely douche before sex, hoping to receive loads. The last few washouts produced clear results. I thought I was good-to-go. At Steamworks Toronto, a muscular black man felt up my ass as I was on my stomach in my room. He used my silicone lube for his cock and my hole. He had a mushroom head to his cock which was long-ish. I wanted him to cum in me. He entered me without any condoms. Perfect, I thought. He was slow to insert his big cock in me. He was fucking me in all sorts of angles. It felt great. No pain. But a funny thing happened. Shit happened. I thought, based on the douches before showing me quite clean, that I was totally clean down there. The black top commented on specks of my shit on his cock and on the white sheets. He was very understanding, but I was a bit rattled. We both went to shower. Indeed his cock dislodged little specks of shit from my hole. The shower helped to clean off my body. I thought -- at least I got 2 oral from a sexy younger romantic pig. I'm calling it a night at around 12:30/1 AM. After sex, I did get thirsty and hungry for food. The A&W is quite close to where I live. Time for something to drink and eat.

Rawbros, shit happened and happens. I find it funny now as I reflect on last night. Enjoy this summary of different world philosophies on the topic of shit - http://www.friesian.com/no-shit.htm .

• Like 1

Guest Oak828

I restarted my phone 3 times today thinking it was messed up. No messages on any app, on any site. Typically I get a few at least. I’m all over the area so I have a pretty decent shot at landing something.   Finished work early and decided I’d try my luck on the Parkway. No one there either. It’s like the piggy fucker apocalypse happened and I got left behind.  I remembered texting with a top from bbrts last week. Our schedules never matched before but I tried again. He was up for it and gave me his address. The 20 minute drive turned into 45 (kind of like this intro eh?). I pulled up and had to google the apartment complex. I swear it was a retirement home. It was. I’d never gotten piggy raw loads at a place with handrails lining the hallways before. 

He was a talkative nice quiet voiced guy with a fat cock. I started sucking his cock in the middle of his living room. Taking deep popper hits I stood, turned and realized we were almost the same height. His cock lined up perfectly with my fuckhole. He fucked me standing right there. I felt his pace quicken after awhile and knew he was about to blast my hole deep. Suddenly he tensed, slammed deep, let out a fucking wolf howl and I felt him unload. My ass gripped for all it was worth. He pulled back and slammed in again. He did this for three solid minutes after he shot. As he pulled out and I caught my breath, he asked if I was ok, because he had another load. I glanced down and he was still hard. We headed to the bedroom. He fucked me on my stomach, on my back, leaned over the bed. I was like a rag doll fuck toy. The combination of poppers, extracurricular activities prior and his power fucking rendered me useless to do anything except keep milking his cock with my ass. Over 20 minutes in the bedroom he howled 4 more times and I felt each load land deep. After every cum he didn’t pull out, he just kept fucking pounding. Grunting “more more more” in a demonic voice. It was wild. He finally was done and said he’d be ready again in 30 minutes. If so didn’t have plans I was already late for, I would have stated collapsed on his bed with my dripping ass waiting for the next wave. 

I will make this guy a regular. 5 loads in less than a half hour. More loads from one guy than from the four I fucked yesterday. 😳😈

Dark room, no name guy came over and bred me twice last night. Made out, sucked him hard and climbed on his cock. Held his arms down while I slammed my hungry hole up and down on his shaft till he flipped me over and plowed load number 1 into me doggy. I squeezed and released 12 times ( I've gotten to where I count them...lol ) his cock spurted more cum into my ass each time. He barely got soft till I had him hard again and I was back on top of his cock. Finally ended with him slamming me again doggy till I got load number 2. Squeeze and release 10 times, got a spurt of cum each time. Fuck this kid shoots buckets, glad he's shooting them up my ass.

I have 5 loads sitting in my asspipe right now!  Yesterday I had 10 different cocks!  Two facials and one premature ejaculation and two duds!  Sad to say the first two loads were me using my fingers to keep the cum filled rubbers up my sloppy hole after they fucked me!  But where there’s a will there’s a way.  The next three fucked me bareback and shot up my slutty ass where those condoms still sat. One was a gorgeous BBC cock that opened me up wide and left me wanting more of him.  

Sk yeah, 10 strangers with 5 leaving their potentially toxic loads up my boipussy where they still stew at this moment. 

• Like 1

Guest CuriousDallas

Went to get a milkshake last night and the guy working the drive through was this insanely cute Latino boy, pretty face, and a little chubby like I like guys. I was flirting pretty shamelessly as was he. He said he was off at 11 and I agreed to come back then. I showed up and was hard watching him come out fantasizing about how hot his body must be. We chatted briefly and said I could host...he laughed and was relieved as he thought it would wind up being car play, which is what he usually does. That he let slip he fucks around with other guys turned me on even more.

he followed me to my place and asked if he could shower first as he was all hot and sticky from work. I got in with him and soon we were all over each other’s bodies, my on my knees giving lots of attention to his nice sized uncut dick. We got out and toweled off and he told me he needed to cum bad and asked if I wanted it down my throat or in my ass. I told him my ass and handed him the lube. Like a good slut he didn’t even ask about condoms, told me to lie on my back and lubed up his dick and my ass and went to town. His first load didn’t take long and he must have been really worked up; it was a forceful blast I could feel go off inside me, accented by his deep intense thrusts and loud groan. He kept at it and not long after blasted a second in me.

by then I was close to cumming and told him that. He quickly and eagerly was on his back and I was inside him in no time, loving the desire and eagerness in his eyes Ashe softly begged for me to cum inside him. He gave up moans of delight as I did, blasting what had to be a huge load, and like him I kept stroking as I had more to give...busting a second load in him. We swapped a few more times, him busting three more loads in me and me popping another two inside him. We paused from time to time to kiss and caress each other, sucking each other’s dicks, and looking into each other’s eyes and kissing deeply and intensely. We’d lost track of time and he realized it was 2:30 and said he had to go. I’d said he could stay but he didn’t want his parents freaking out. We swapped numbers and he said he could easily do it again any night after work or during the day before 4. He admitted he was horny all the time and always looking to fuck. We agreed to hook up again this morning and he sheepishly admitted he might have already gotten with another guy by then and asked if that was OK. I said it was and he beamed saying cool. He said he goes to the gym and sometimes hooks up there. I admitted I did the same thing and we both laughed at it. It was beyond hot he was admitting to being a bit of a slut like me and I’m looking forward to hooking up with him again...regardless of whether his ass had been used or not.

This morn.  Was a little early for my swim apptmt at the NY sports club pool.  Went to shower, steam and relax.  Handsome latin muscle bear quickly pounced on my dick, sucking me well, & rode me a bit.  He eventually swallowed my nut.  Contrary to instruction, I believe one should feed the bears. :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

So, I'm basically a bottom but only because I rose to the NO LOADS REFUSED challenge and most of the guys I hook up are basically 'not my type'. And I can't get hard unless I have a 'package deal' to work with! I like'em LEAN and mean! Accessorized like an urban player, that sort of thing! Wishful thinking! Most guys that show up I would have never noticed in a bar! So no boner unless I CHEAT!!! And as a newly converted, promiscuous, and very proud barebacker, it's ASS UP it is for me and I can put on a slut show like there is no tomorrow.

To drive up 'business' I have to make sure I get a reputation for being a GREAT BOTTOM! YELP reviews, you know, the 'word-in-the-street'! "He plays well with others!" But damn, just being a bottom limits the options! So many bottoms, so few tops! I'm working hard at 'broadening my horizon' and I have made progress. BIG progress, getting boners for guys who basically turned me off in past decades with their forward, sleazy behavior and jaded looks. I have even fucked plain-Jane guys just getting high on the thought of others watching at the sex-party. 

I once had a reputation to ONLY fuck 'hot twinks' and become 'monogamous' with them. Of course, ALL of those trophy boys after 'locking me down' turned out to be secretive cheaters and I missed out by not embracing PROMISCUITY! But I found I can have it both ways: 'gentleman in the street, whore in the sheets'.

So this hot twink (with ruggedly masculine features) keeps flirting with me on line on Scruff and on Facebook messenger. He is the trophy boy of  a very prominent member of the gay community and basically 'out-of-bounds' - IF... I knew what's good for me. 

The first time he came over I just blew him. The sweet nectar of forbidden fruit! Oral doesn't count! Thanks Bill Clinton for that lesson! I felt guilty and was CERTAIN there would be blow-back. Jealous rages, 'concerned calls' that kinda thing! Months passed, no blow-back. He must not tell his celebrity man everything! I have looked his man straight in the eyes and he seemed to have no 'hostile feelings'. Maybe he loves his man to be 'whored out'? There were however awkward moments in the gym, as the trophy boy was with company I had no way of knowing whether stranger is a player or a judgmental Puritan... where one has to be HUSH and 'discrete'...

Yesterday the sexy boy toy hit me up again. On SCRUFF! I told him he is my FORBIDDEN FRUIT and I should probably not touch him. But he kept hinting at wanting a message and that 'oral isn't really sex' and so there he was, strolling in through the front door in tank top and silky shorts with his dick dangling. He said he was fine with 'just chilling' and a massage and said that if it was REAL SEX he would insist on being the bottom! DANGER!!!! Temptation!

I have to add that the boy has the reputation of a player (whether deserved or just slander) and he even told me that he and his man go to sex-parties when they go to bigger cities. He said they AVOID LOCAL SCENES because of all the gossiping! And he does BAREBACK... and some of my certified bareback buddies claim to have bred him... maybe just boasting, who knows!

So he parked his car about two houses away from mine when he walked over. He said he had forgotten where I lived but I suspect he has a 'routine' down with being 'slick' and surreptitious! 

"Ok a massage then!" I walked straight to the guest-room, took all my clothes off, as did he and instructed him to lay down, buck-ass naked... as I massaged his back, his perky ass was too tempting to resist. I pulled his cheeks apart and admired his sexy fuck-hole. He was eager to present! OBVIOUSLY been fucked plenty to 'elongated status' (SO HOT) and I called him a SEXY CUM-DUMPSTER! He didn't mind and hiked his ass up, with a raging boner confirming he liked my advances. We wrestled around and he quickly seized my cock to suck on which got super-hard. I had only considered ME BLOWING HIM, not the reverse! But still, 'this is not sex!' What a shame to waste a perfectly raging boner!

I told him: "IF YOU WANT TO YOU CAN SIT ON IT!" My rational sanity must have left me! Somehow I feel like THAT'S MORE OK  him being ASS-ertive than me slipping my cock up his ass with his face down... I wanted to feel the insides of that popular cum-dumpster hole. It drives me bat-shit horny thinking of all the rutting bucks a guy must have been with and me knowing several who claim to have bred and tagged him...

He said: "I'll need poppers!" (for sitting on my dick) Luckily I knew where the poppers were (I rarely use them) and he took a couple deep huffs as he straddled over me... he then proceeded to FORCE his slick, surprisingly tight ass-cunt down on my cock-shaft. No lube, just the spit from my earlier slobbering... there was skin-tight friction to the point of my dick hurting but we kept eye-contact as neither one of us showed a sign of flinching! HARDCORE BAREBACK BONDING! What a rush! He wanted that dick and he rode it like a champ. RAW and ROUGH, skin-on-skin.... his dick stayed hard as he forced the copulation balls-deep. Taking raw cock like a true bareback rodeo star!

The moment I felt his ass clinching around my cock-shaft and he blasted several squirts of his sweet  cum all over me, my nut blasted into his sexy cum-dumpster hole...

Forbidden fruit! Now I want more! My man says he got a message from this guy he knows I had a crush on... my man has bred him. He wants to come over today and take loads from both of us!!!! He has a huge cock for a cum-dumpster too... I have seen it in amateur porn.... 

I wonder if the pretty boy kept my load to full absorption. He did shower off before he left... probably to not alert HIS MAN to the scent of another buck on his trophy boy! I WANT MORE NOW!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Construction site Wednesday at noon - went to his job - went behind a vehicle - it was already lubed for him and he was already hard - I bent over - he stuck it in and fucked - when he went soft - I sucked him hard again - bent over again - he fucked his nutt in me  - yes you could hear workers near us - left with a slimy hole

• Like 3

Yesterday's night. My FWB  texted me that, he wants to fuck me the night before yestrday. I love when he texts me like that ,bcs i feel so slutty, knowing that i have to serve my duty as a bottom tomorrow.  So ,first i sucked his dick on the backseat of his car, for quite a long time ,but i had to watch it ,not too make him cum while at it. It's amazing being able to control a man's cock with your mouth like that.  My jaw hurts a bit today though.. After that we had passionate sex outdoors . He became really good at banging and filling up my fuckhole by now, and i really enjoyed it.  So did he. He was pounding me hard ,while, i was standing  leaned on his car.  I loved the way he was holding my hips and cuddled my shaven,smooth asscheeks,  while he was fucking me. He lasted for a while too. He came, not that deep into my fuckhole, but it was great bcs my ass made this hot blup sound, as he pulled it out of me, and some cum followed it and leaked out. So i was creampied. Really wish we would video it.

Weekend again and my regular fuck buddy is here again. Yesterday he let me ride him till he gave me a 3-4 days load. Today he did the same. He fucked me up just 10 minutes ago so his unload till in me. Yesterday our session lasted longer, this one today was a quicky. I don’t know whether he wants to fuck me again (I hope), but I have to take him to the work in the late afternoon. So if he won’t use me, I am going to the sauna where is organising that dark and naked party.  I hope, my hole will be destroyed there. 

I was feeling frisky at work, and the office was pretty empty, so I fired up Grindr looking for some fun around lunch time. After a few promising options ended up going nowhere, since everyone was working and couldn't host, I see a dude with a GH add up. Sure, I'm up to get my cock sucked. We chat for sec, I send him a dick pick. He asks if I top. I sure do. He asks if I bareback. Yup. He sends a few pics of his ass, wants to know if I'd be up to find him blindfolded. He sends his location, and is only a few blocks away. 

I excuse myself from the office for lunch, and head over to the guys apt. I find him ass up in bed, waiting, bb porn on the TV. I rub my cock through his crack a few times, but decide first things first, I need lunch, so I bury my face in his ass, getting him nice a wet. I never used to like eating ass, but it's grown on me and dudes seem to like my beard when I do it.

Anyway, I get him nice a wet, and lube up my cock with some spit, and start to work it. He's nice a tight, so I go slow, listening to him moan. Feels really good, and gets me going. It doesn't take to long to get me to the edge. I tell him I'm getting close and ask if he wants my load. I know he does, but I like to hear a bottom say it. He begs for it, so I push in as deep as I can, pulling him tight to me so I can cum in him. Love the feeling and wishing I could go for round two, I had to clean up and get back to the office, with no one the wiser.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

Weekend again and my regular fuck buddy is here again. Yesterday he let me ride him till he gave me a 3-4 days load. Today he did the same. He fucked me up just 10 minutes ago so his unload till in me. Yesterday our session lasted longer, this one today was a quicky. I don’t know whether he wants to fuck me again (I hope), but I have to take him to the work in the late afternoon. So if he won’t use me, I am going to the sauna where is organising that dark and naked party.  I hope, my hole will be destroyed there. 

Oh my gosh, how could I be wrong? From my last post he fucked me more twice. Once in the shower. We were just playing during taking a shower. Both of us were rock hard. I turned back. He stayed his back at the wall. I bent over to the other side and let him to fuck me. He cum inside me. Later we were chilling in the bed still rock hard. He forced me to suck him, and after some deepthroat onto my four and fucked me again. While he was pumping his fourth load into me I was cumming to the bed. 

Am I already satisfied? Not at all. I need more the sensation of a bare cock in me and more unloads. My hunger is enormous. LoL