Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Been chatting on and off with this heavyset guy that has a thick cock. Well, he chats, I barely have time to respond. I figured as usual it was going to be a no go, he hit me up 10ish and kept talking. All of a sudden at 1 AM he said he was coming. I was shocked. He showed up, yes had the fat dick. Worked is hard on up and pushed into my ass, 2 strokes and he says he came. I guess all the talk was truly the foreplay LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m still early on the path of accepting myself as the cumdumpster I know I am deep down. I have a guy who I’ve seen a few times now, who usually uses a condom. I never ask though, I’ve learned from here that he’s the top and so he should fuck me however he likes. Today I sucked him until he was ready then offered myself to him and was so happy when he quickly shoved his bare cock inside me. He fucked me long and hard, in the end making me beg for his cum. Eventually he had me pinned down onto the bed as he bred me, it was so hot for us both. Hopefully after this time we’ve had our last protected fuck!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I throated a huge dick last night in a public bathroom. He gave me a facial then I ate the rest of his seed of his dick. He left without saying anything. I'd love to be his regular cocksucker. But even if he never uses me again it was an amazing honor and privilege to worship his Manhood.

Due to public holiday tomorrow, dating my god brother to have a short session with him last night. Waiting for him back to home for an hour, and it now worth for me to wait him. After enter his house and I take off my office attire and Be fully naked  in front of him. Let my god brother play my hard cock and kissing me. I slowly help him take off his clothes and left his sexy undies. 

I can’t control myself to smell on his undies, his cock getting hard slowly and back he take out his cock. Ask me knee down on floor and suck his cock non stop at his house balcony. 

My god brother feels his cock fully hard and he ask me turn around and show my ass for him to fuck. He keep fuck me non stop for an hour until he breed into me. Only take out his cock and ask me go to take shower. Nice cum from my god brother, now I still keep it inside my ass

• Like 2

Was just broke over my martial bed after sucking a total strangers cock. Said stranger then entered me raw and pumped about 30 times and emptied his nuts deep in my bowels. 

If my wife only knew how much cum from total strangers I’ve had travel inside my ass this past year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

after a busy weekend in the bathhouse i have been busy taking loads all over town dressed in my little black n white schoolgirl oufit all day. I changed into some tiny neon pink bootieshort tights to wear tonight with a little croptop. they scream tranny whore. already had guys cruising me in them when i was just walking down the street this afternoon. got a quick pump n dump in an alley from a guy who walked up to me asked me "you got any loads in that ass boy?" and "you got time to take my load?" i didn't recognize him but he sound like he's fucked me before. we went down an alley right off yonge street and he fucked me in a doorway with my shorts pulled down around one ankle.while he fucked me he said "squeeze your pussy tight so i can cum fast. i dont want anyone seeing me fuck you"i said i don't care who sees me getting fucked n he said "i know you don't. that's why i dont want anyone seeing me fucking your shemale whore ass .i like toxic traps but i don't want my buddies to know i fuck guys like you. no offense, you're hot but you're such a dirty whore"shot his load in me in under a minute. he was gone before I even got my shorts on.felt like a big load and he left me dripping a bit

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On my way home from work a few weeks back I got a msg from a guy off Grindr. He was 20 yo and no pic in his profile and no stats in his bio. I was skeptical but I was sooo horny. I agreed to meet he wanted his cock sucked, he was in tradie gear Hi-viz top and blue work shorts. We met at the agreed location I was amazed how hot he was blond hair blue eyes looked like he had just left the farm. 

He wanted to call me daddy and as I was old enough to be his dad I agreed, I got on my knees and started to rub his bulge through his jocks it grew and grew going across to his hip l looked up he asked do you like daddy? I said my  boys cock was impressive and daddy liked. 

I pulled it out and my eyes opened it had to be 9 inches thick uncut. It still wasn’t rock hard I thought it will be my only chance to deep throat it because if it got rick hard it wouldn’t go down my throat it was leaking Precum like a hose so I went for it and it slid down my throat. He Moaned like he was enjoying it. He held my head and started to throat fuck me. I was gasping for air briefly as it came out just enough before ramming it back in. 

I pushed him back I wanted it in my ass he said did I have a condom. I said no come in fuck your daddy raw. He asked me could I take it all, and said he didn’t want to hurt me. I said just fuck me. Daddy hole was used to it, he got harder it felt like a wooden bat. He slid the head in gently I grabbed his hips and pulled him in balls deep I took him easily he started to thrust and within a few thrusts he said oh daddy I’m going to shoot, he shot in my ass I said keep fucking me son he did and the thrusts got longer and harder he tightened his grip on my shoulders as he blew a second load in my ass as I shot mine on the ground. Since then he msgs me about once a week, we do pretty much the same thing each time, last load was yesterday, he told me he has a girlfriend. This is a true story  

I live in Melbourne Australia 

my bbrt profile is Cumpigmelb 

my wickr is melbcumdump 

Edited by Cumpigmelb
  • Like 8

Saturday night at the SF Eagle - they had an area screened off that was clearly intended for sex, though of course they couldn't explicitly SAY so. Ran into a buddy of mine who had a friend with him - and as his friend wasn't as thick, he fucked me first and that made it possible for my beercan-dicked buddy to breed me too. (Both had PAs, by the way.) First time I've ever managed to get bred in that bar after how many years of going there! My impression is that both are neg, but my hole isn't going to pass up loads from two hot bearded men!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Anonymous Grindr hookup - Stocky Daddy, very nice dick. Sucked him hard, was afraid I was going to make him cum, wasn't long I had him on the bed and sitting my hungry hole down on his cock. ( I was really craving a load in my ass ). Ended with me doggy while he roughly plowed my hole. Bred me and left. Think he might be married, he wouldn't kiss. 

10 hours ago, KLchemfun93 said:

Due to public holiday tomorrow, dating my god brother to have a short session with him last night. Waiting for him back to home for an hour, and it now worth for me to wait him. After enter his house and I take off my office attire and Be fully naked  in front of him. Let my god brother play my hard cock and kissing me. I slowly help him take off his clothes and left his sexy undies. 

I can’t control myself to smell on his undies, his cock getting hard slowly and back he take out his cock. Ask me knee down on floor and suck his cock non stop at his house balcony. 

My god brother feels his cock fully hard and he ask me turn around and show my ass for him to fuck. He keep fuck me non stop for an hour until he breed into me. Only take out his cock and ask me go to take shower. Nice cum from my god brother, now I still keep it inside my ass

u like smellin worn undies?

Well buds, it’s been a long time since I’ve posted so I guess it’s time.  I’ve been fucked and bred, not often enough, but just haven’t written about them.  This one though was special.  On Saturday a guy hit me up on A4A; most of them turn into nothing, flakes.  I looked at his profile pix and he was “okay”, nothing special.  30 years old, 6’2”, 200 #, and a top.  I liked him because we didn’t bullshit back and forth, just said what we were looking for.  Turns out he only lives 3 blocks away so could walk.  As he did he’d text that his cock was so hard just thinking about me.  Hot talk puts me more into heat. 

I told him that the door was unlocked and to just come in.  He did, came down the hallway where I was naked on the bed, stroking, and having just pumped my nips.  My tits are hot-wired to my hole and he’d seen that in my profile.  When he walked in the room the whole deal got better.  He was so much better looking than his pix conveyed – Italian with those eyes that make you willing to do anything.  He smiled at me, walked over to the side of the bed, and I started feeling his cock through his shorts.  He was right, he was hard.  Didn’t take long for his clothes to come off and he started working on my tits; that put me right onto sucking his cock and balls off the side of the bed.  Then I turned and we 69’d on the bed for a while, which is a total turn on to me.  Suck my cock and bring me to the edge (don’t let me go over!) and my hole gets hungrier.

Then we moved with me on my back and he between my legs, which were up over his shoulders.  He kept working my tits then saw a pair of clamps I had on the bed.  He slowly clamped each tit tightly which send waves of ecstasy through me.  As he slowly pulled the chain our eyes locked and it was as if we were looking into each other’s souls.  The manimal connection was made – I would give all of me and he would give all of himself.  He went down and rimmed my hole for a while which again, brings me fully into heat to the point that I was bucking for cock.  Finally he came back up, positioned his cock at my hole and began his conquest.  I told him that I was very tight, it would take lube, but he would definitely own my hole.  He was patient yet persistent and in no time I was fully impaled by him.  From there, the magic began.  Fucking me deep and hard while our eyes were locked together and he kept pulling the titclamp chain.  Ecstasy for me.  He’d slow down, speed up, alter his fucking, coming to the edge but holding off. 

After about 10 minutes I got up doggie style on all fours facing a wall mirror.  He reached under and worked my tits, then entered me again.  I forgot to say that we were both huffing poppers along the way so we were in a great mind space.  I love being fucked in this position because we can both see the act in the mirror, as if it’s another couple yet it’s ourselves.  A foursome!  He hit every spot in me and had me moaning like the pig I am.  Finally he said he was close and I said my favorite words, “Breed me.  Breed me Paul” and he began to fuck in real earnest, which you can always tell leads to the point of no return.  As his cock swelled and he finally bred and seeded me his moans were of passion and lust, conquer and relief, total pleasure.  I was in hog heaven.  He collapsed on top of me and we stayed mated for a while, savoring the act.  Finally he got up, washed his hands and we parted.  He furthered my hope and belief that young studs can find what they need in an old pig.  Oink!!

• Like 3

Guest Oak828

Last night I was feeling extremely horny and saw a guy on Grindr. He was 50 mi away and no way we were going to connect last night, but all he said was “what’s your slutty faggot ass up late for? Got a load in it?” I immediately had a thought pop in my head. I told him I was putting on my jock and loose gym shorts, grabbing some poppers and heading to a local cruising area. He of course couldn’t join but as I sat parked there, hitting poppers, I hoped someone would show. Eventually a slim older man in women’s negligee parked next to me. We felt each other up and he sucked on my cock for awhile. Poppers and other substances prevent me from getting hard so his talented mouth was useless. For some reason I decided to act innocent and nervous instead of cock hound slutty.  I told him though that sometimes my ass being played with made me hard. His fingers immediately found my hole and started working through the tightness. I reached back, felt his cock in my hands and said in my most nervous inexperienced younger guy voice, “I don’t know if we should do this.” I felt his cock twitch and harden in my hand. He said “I’ll handle the talking if someone comes... we’re just two buddies hanging out.” Uh oh ok was my hesitant response. He slowly directed me to a bent position and lined his cock up with my hole. He tried to ease it in but without my hand on it, couldn’t stay hard. He was able to nestle the head against my hole and jerk it till he came a pretty decent load on my hole while soft. He said, “oh my son, you made me cum on that ass!” His disingenuous fake shocked tone had me holding in a laugh. He tried though!  I reached my hand back, got a scoop of the honey and licked my finger clean, then took my finger, rubbed around my hole and started finger fucking the load into me. In the moonlight he had a shocked look and said, “all this time I thought you were an innocent little fucker, not a cum hungry fagboy!”

Went out to a regular early this morning .... a rancher in the countryside ...  stripped naked as i got out of my truck, leaving my clothes on the hood of the truck and, carrying a blindfold into the barn.  I knew that he would fuck me but also might have others there and other taboo options as well.  Went into the barn, put on the blindfold, and got on all fours.  Turns out he had some other options.  Three of them.  A couple ranchhands watched and then  each one pounded my ass and added his cum  my ass.  The rancher came last and wasted no time just ramming himself hard into my well used hole. That was all I was to him ...  a hole to be used.  After a couple of the ranchhands used me again I went out to the truck, dripping cum from my ass and made my way downtown to an ABS. I was naked when I got out of the truck, a couple guys watched as i put on a tshirt, shorts and sandals. and  told me i was obviously a whore. Told them if they were looking for an easy lay then they found him.  Went into the ABS, got several dollars of coins and told them they would have to pony up coined if they wanted my ass. Then went back to the video rooms, picked one out and  stripped naked with the door  wide open. Bending over as  they came in the room it was evident what i wanted. One felt my ass and the cum already in it and wasted no time dropping his pants.  I told him to just ram into my ass and he found my rosebud and pushed in without any preliminaries  Opened my mouth and started sucking a cock.  By the time I was re3ady to leave i had 5  sleazy loads in my ass and 2 down my throat.  I have no c;lue who fucked  me.I think one of them had bred me several times before but the rest were new.  All I cared about was a hard cock.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2