Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest CuriousDallas

Been doing a weekly thing with these two 18 y/o Mexican boys, they need a place to fuck cause they both live at home and don’t mind me joining. They both have nice thick uncut pingas and are verse, go bare and no questions. Last night they text to come over and have a third with them...a tall slender slightly older Mexican boy with a big long uncut one. They both were going apeshit sucking his dick at the same time and taking his dick, and once he fucked me i could see why...boy really knew how to use his dick! He didn’t mind taking mine either and eagerly seeded his ass while he was balls deep in both of them. He was a hot little slut too, begging for my seed and saying how good my dick felt in him. I’ve busted plenty of seed in the two boys so I focused on pumping as much as I could in the new one, pumping three loads in him. It seems that was the boys intention too as they shot pretty much every load in him, not that he seemed to mind. For him being the “invited top” he wound being more of the bottom and laughed about it when we were all spent. I would have loved to have known his story but with the two boys it’s pretty much don’t ask, don’t tell. I’m always down for fun with the two boys and they wanna bring their third back I’m down.

Upstate New York, significant other went down to the city for the day, so I had the house to my self.  Had the itch come on and my hole starting getting wet. Went on Grindr and found a horny, fat black daddy outta Kingston, with a thick uncut cock which looked like it was only an avg cock until I lifted up his belly and let him use my throat.  He just kept getting bigger and bigger until it was atleast 8”+.  He flipped me on my stomach and pulled my ass into the air.  He asked if I wanted it bare and me being in heat said yes of course.  Before the words were out of my mouth he drove his cock balls deep into my wet hole. I let out a grunt but then settled in as he kept pounding, fully removing his cock with each thrust. My hole gaped and made wet squishy noises as his black balls slapped my white ass.  He took full control, held my arms behind my back, as my face got floor burns on my carpet.  With the last thrust, I could feel his cock harden, grow and eventually pulse as he let out five huge squirts of seed deep in my cunt.  He let me clean his cock and then peaced out.  Still feeling his cum leaking down my leg as I am writing this.

I'll gloss over the guy I met cruising yesterday , who came as I was rubbing my spit lubed cock head on his ass and fled - Cunt !

Was at my local sauna at the weekend (very wet outside , perfect sauna day), normally I head straight to the dark room and find one of the many willing bottoms looking for a load.

(Its difficult to be in anyway selective in the dark so I stick a couple of fingers inside and the ass that smells more of cum than lube gets the load.)

As I headed towards the shower I saw a very smily guy , Egyptian  (as I found out later ) and in his early 20's  ,very cute with that hot ass that young African guys have.

After showering I saw him in the whirlpool , i jumped in and we started chatting , after a while (and before I turned in to a prune) I told him I was heading off to the dark area , a few moments later he appeared next to me and suggested a cabin.

We started kissing , really deep stuff - I pushed him against a wall and ground myself in to him and tasted him.

I got a spit lubed finger in in his ass and started opening him up , he pulled me down on to the bed and pulled me on top of him - he was telling me that he loved my hairy body and weight on top of him.

I carried on the deep kissing enjoying the intimacy with a hot young guy ,I spat in his mouth - he loved it.

I rolled him over and rubbed my rigid cock up and down his ass crack , whilst frequently fingering lots of spit in his hole - rimming is my thing I lifted his lets and pushed them back exposing his boy hole and rimmed him deep - I don't think that he has had this done much and he went wild !

I continued to rub my big cock against this hole pushing a little further in to him each time - I was in no hurry - but was soon balls deep in him and he was completely relaxed.

He has the perfect boy hole , warm and like velvet even though I was the fist guy to fuck him that session.

Condoms had never been discussed so I continued to fuck him until I reached the point of no return and flooded his ass , I handn't cum for a couple of days so I had a big load which came out of his ass even though I was fully in him when I came.

I lay next to him for a post fuck kill as he rolled towards me I saw a big puddle of his cum where he has spunked hands  free.

We exchanged numbers and will meet again.

On my way back from the Sauna I had a message from the slag down the road , he had a bottom over and did I want to fuck them both ? , I apologised and explained that I was returning from the sauna having been shagging all afternoon (It's my house rule that I will only meet with bottoms if I can guarantee to fuck and load , bottoms tell me that if they have met a top who can't perform they won't meet them again)

The first thing I do in the morning is go on Grindr and see what's about (Morning fucks for me are the best) , "local slag" - not sure I know his name , but that's what he is on my Watts app account when we swap fuck vids was on line.

He still had the bottom with him and asked me if I wanted to fuck them both , I readily agreed.

I showered and trotted down to his flat , He is a gym bunny 6'3 and the other bottom was 5'7 or so , they had already both got fucked and my regular had taken the load.

They both had jocks on , and both were pre lubed , I started with the hot bottom blowing me whilst I fingered him - 3 fingers up to the knuckle.

I fucked him first , and he was really appreciative - his ass was just the perfect fit.

I pulled out and started on "local slag" although he was cum lubed the fuck was not so hot (A bit of a high class problem with 2 asses begging to be fucked side by side)

I alternated between the 2 bottoms ,and the hot shorter guy took a video.

I asked which one wanted the load , the taller one took it - shame as I would have loved to load the fresh ass , something so good about marking new territory.

Im sure ill fuck them both again.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Was horned up all morning today so I figured I’d check out the local video place at lunch.  Paid the cashier, walked into the theater, shucked off my t-shirt and shorts (left the boots on lol) and flopped down on one of the theater sofas to chill and stroke till my eyes adjusted to the darkness.  Watched a little hairy fireplug across the aisle from me sucking off an old guy while pounding on his stubby dick.  As soon as fireplug guy saw my PA glinting in the light from the screen he pulled off the old dude, walked over and got on his knees in front of the sofa I was on.  I told him to ditch his clothes if he wanted to service my pierced cock, so he did.  Deepthroated me and played with my balls and hole while another guy who I didn’t see at first stood behind the sofa tweaking my nips and lapping the sweat from my ripe, hairy pits.  Fireplug dude came - too soon - all over my feet, licked them clean, got dressed and left.  I stood up and turned around to look at the guy who’d been standing behind us and playing with my nips - cute, tallish ginger dude with a nice thick dick, lots of chest hair and a little go-t.  I wanted to fuck this guy and needed to take it someplace more private so I got dressed and told him to follow me to a cubicle.  As soon as the door locked we were naked, he was up against the wall with his asscheeks spread and my tongue was up his sweaty, hungry hole.  After getting him good and wet I started rubbing my pierced dick up against his hole.  Dude told me he’d never been fucked by a PA before and wasn’t sure he could handle it but I promised to go slow and stop it if hurt.  My cock actually went in pretty easily and soon I was bottomed out and pounding him like a jackhammer until suddenly I felt his hole clamp and spasm around my cock as he shot a huge load all over us and the booth.  Needless to say this was all I needed to send me over the edge and I flooded his hole with my cum.  Pulled out, cleaned up as best we could, made out for a bit, dressed and exchanged digits and I was in my truck on my back to work.  All in all a pretty good lunch hour...

Edited by Qban
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4

I rough fucked a twink at the bookstore last night, right before closing. I was horny, and his ass was my only option. He asked me to just finger his hole as I jerked off, but a few minutes into it I grabbed his hips and mounted him. He was tight as fuck and let out a moan, but didn't say anything as I pounded him. I told him to enjoy my dirty cock in his pussy, and as I came I told him to soak up my poz load. He shot his load as my cock finished twitching, but then quickly slid off my cock, pulled up his pants, and literally ran for the door. I had an old lurker lick my cock clean, then I left, feeling very satisfied.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8

Just home from NZ in Amsterdam. I was sucking an older Daddy type with a beard in the wet sauna when a really sexy Twink came over and basically stole me from the Daddy. Shoved his young strong Cock into my mouth and fucked my throat in front of a growing audience. He says he wants a private room so we get in one. I’m on my knees immediately. This guy is hot as hell.... dirty blond mop of thick hair, trim body and some developing pecs with a bit of hair, blue eyes, boyish good looks. He fucks my face a while, goes down on me like a champ. Then has me on my back and starts fucking me bareback. My pussy opens for him easily and I go into total bottom mode. He looks so hot and dominant pounding into me... gold chain on his neck. He’s 23 years old, lives on the area. Woof. Stops and asks if I’m ready. I say I am. Places my legs on his shoulders and repositions me into that angle that is perfect for deep missionary (you know the one) and hammers my hole until I can tell he’s about to unload. I beg him to breed my pussy, which he does with a few grunts. Say thanks and head to the showers and part ways. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Just before 4pm I went  to my local cruising woods by a truck stop to see if there was any cock to breed me,  I wasn’t sure anyone would be around because its cold & a bit muddy but there was a truck parked up & a car a little further along.  It was starting to get dark, I walked around the woods but didn’t see any guys around.  I was about to leave when a tall guy appeared from deeper in the woods, bit taller than me, about 6’1”/2”  late 40’s early 50’s dark Mediterranean features, his hairy & short beard going grey.  He walked up to me, unzipped his big jacket as he got closer & started rubbing the big bulge in his jeans.  When he got to me I had a quick grope of his big bulging dick then without saying a word I unbutton his jeans & pulled his pants down unleashing his huge fat hairy uncut dick which stood to attention, I grabbed it & started sucking it hard. After a few minutes sucking I asked if he was up for fucking my arse full of his cum.  He shoved his big freezing cold hand in my joggers rubbed my arse crack & shoved one of his chunky fingers in my cunthole & fingered me hard for a few seconds, pulled his hand out, sniffed his fingers & in a deep Eastern European accent said “ Nice clean hole, yeh I fuck you bareback in my cab, fill you with my cum!”  It was almost dark, he didn’t even bother putting his dick away, it was swinging about as we walked down to his lorry.  I noticed the website on the side of the trailer ended .hu, we climbed in his cab & he pulled the curtains around the window,  the 3 lanes of traffic wizzing passed us. He turned on a little dim light above a little bed area behind the seats, he gestured for me to get on the bed as he stripped down to his vest & stripped to my t-shirt, I asked if he was Hungarian, he was, he got on top of me, we started kissing, we then exchanged names (His is Tamas) and a little small talk as he rubbed his fingers on my hole.  He then grabbed my legs pushing them right back so my back arched raising my arse & presenting my hungry hairy hole to him! He started licking my cunthole with his big rough tongue which got me instantly groaning, as he plunged it in my hole I gripped the thin mattress & let out whimpers of sheer pleasure! He licked & tongue fucked me for a while pushing his spit in my cunthole with his tongue, he then let my legs rest on his shoulders and rubbed his big bell end on my hole, I started rubbing the tips of my erect nipples through my t-shirt & told him they’re wired to my cunthole & it’ll send waves of ecstasy flowing deep in me as he shoves his big dick in & fucks me! He shoved it in hard, his girth stretching my cunthole as he carried on slowly pushing in balls deep! I gasped with pleasure as he went through the second sphincter! He started grinding hard into me which had me howling! The sensation of him so deep in me & his thick shaft pushing on my prostate while playing with my nipples was amazing, the then started fucking me hard, pullout then smashing back in a half dozen times then he fucked me hard & fast! Aggressively hold my throat & growling things at me in Hungarian! Then in English tell me how much of a whore I was & how good my cunthole felt! He grabbed my left leg & pulled it across getting me on my side, he shoved his dick back in & lent in to hold me, I turned my head to face him & we kissed as he plowed into me, he held me tight then roared as he shot his load balls deep inside me.  I could feel his dick pumping his load inside me, I shoved my hand between my legs to feel his pulsating shaft & balls! It kept pumping hard & fast at least a dozen times & I felt cum leaking just before he started to pull out. As he did he pushed my legs back again & ate my hole . I opened my mouth when he stopped eating me & had his mouth full, he drip fed me his cum from my hole! Thick salty/sweet cum & lots of it.  I held my legs as I told him I had a butt plug in my jacket, he push it in then lay with me and chatted a bit.  I then started tugging his semi hard dick which was still leaking cum and got him rock hard! He got me on all fours, pulled out the plug and rammed his dick in me & plowed me hard, his hands move from my arse to my pecs & he started playing with my nipples with his big rough fingers, my dick war rock hard swinging around as he plowed me harder and harder! My howling increased to yelping as I felt myself getting close to orgasm! He fucked me has hard as he could when I said I was close, so hard I couldn’t see straight! I them roared, arching my back as I reached back grab his thighs pulling him into me, my body trembling as my dick squirted my cum all over the bed! His arms held me tight again as he shot his second load in me.  He plugged my hole again and I licked up his leakage and my cum! He said his balls were drained so I thanked him , got dressed & left!  My arse was still hungry for more dick so I was gunna get hunting online when I got home. I stopped off at one of the big supermarkets on the way home, I went to the men’s toiletries section. There was a young guy there, late 20’s looking at the shower gels & deodorants, I stood back waiting for him to finish so I could grab what I needed!  I dunno if he had some gay top spider sense or what bit it was like he knew I was hungry for cock, as he glanced back at me looking me up & down I felt that tingle in my gut & realised he was now cruising me, he stepped aside standing facing slightly towards me! His had went in his pocket and I could see his dick in his joggers was growing, he started playing with it, I went from bending over to get something off the shelf to kneeling, took a quick look around and pulled his joggers down and had a very quick suck before letting it go & standing up making sure we hadn’t been seen! I told him I wanted his dick & cum up my sloppy hole, he pushed his hard dick back in his briefs trying to hide it. I told him to meet me down in the car park, when he came I flashed my headlights. He got in the car & said he lived in the flats next door was i up for a quick pump n dump!  When we got in his flat he pulled my joggers down & got very excited when he saw my cunthole was plugged! “You got some cum in ur arse already eh fella” he said! I told him I’d had 2 big loads bred in me by a Hungarian lorry driver just before meeting him. He stripped naked & got me bent over the arm of his sofa, he had a slim, ripped hairy body with a big 10” uncut dick that was now rock hard and as thick as my wrist! He was definitely gunna stretch my cunthole to its limit or beyond! He put a towel down & slowly pulled out the plug, as the thick cum started to slowly leak out he rubbed his cock in it and pushed his fat 10” uncut beast in my cunthole! I grabbed my nipples & rubbed the tips fast! My cunt responded & opened up for him, he raided my cunthole making it a creamy squelching sloppy dripping mess! My hard dick was pressed up against the side of his leather sofa, with my prostate being smashed, me playing with my nipples & my bell end rubbing against the leather it wasn’t long before I was roaring & shooting my big load down the side of his sofa! The the spasms of my arse muscles when I climaxed were intense for him & he was about to cum in me! He pulled out & wanked his big dick, I was begging him to push back in to breed me, I felt the warm squirt of his cum hit my hole & run down my balls as he shoved in me pumping hard! I lost count how many times his dick pumped in me, when he pulled out his hot load gushed out & ran down my balls & inner thighs! I sucked his cock getting a taste of his fertile seed, he then cleaned me up & sent me on my way...now to find cum donor #3! 🤤🤪🍆💦💦💦💦 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

For the last couple weeks I've been wanting to become a no loads refused bottom but I've been hesitating. I'm in an open relationship with someone I love but we both like to play with other guys. He likes sucking cock and getting fucked but I'm a 100% bottom who doesn't want my dick sucked or even touched. So I approached my bf and asked him if he'd be okay with me slutting it up even more than I already do and he said I could!

Yesterday I swallowed loads from 4 different guys, then I got bred by my bf when he got off work. So far I've sucked off two cute guys today in my car. One was early this morning and the other one happened right after work. My bf works until 10:30 tonight but I've made plans to get railed by a group of guys later on. I'm so horny right now that I can barely keep my fingers out of my pussy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Cum donor #3 came with a bonus! My hairy muscle daddy mate Michael knows I’ve got a major thing for fucking my load in hairy FTM pussy, the hairier the better.  He called me to tell his mate Paul was on his way there with his very hairy muscular 28 yr old FTM bf Lee & invited me over to get my dick in Lee’s hairy pussy.  Paul & Lee are sexy as fuck. Paul, 47 5’9” handsome, stocky muscular build, hairy all over with gorgeous big thick muscular hairy thighs & calf’s and a very thick veiny 9.5” uncut dick.  Lee, 6’ stock/muscular build too bit more muscular than Paul, nice big solid hairy legs, hairy all over too, his pussy is in a nice thick bush, tasty big juicy lips and his clit has grown to a thick inch long hard dick. I got down to sucking his little dick, pussy lips and tongue fucking his juicy pussy while he suck on my big dick! I then got him on his back and push in balls deep. I raided his pussy hard & fast, dribbling spit on his little dick & rubbing it as I fucked! After a while I got him on his side & fucked his pussy from behind holding his right leg up to get in deep. He rubbed his dick hard & as he reached orgasm, howling loudly his pussy stars squirting all over my dick! I was so turned on my balls instantly pulled up and I roared as I pumped his pussy full of my big thick load!  Paul had been watching and stroking his massive dick, I pulled out and lay on my back next to Lee, Michael started eating fingering & licking Lee’s pussy while sexy hairy Paul took advantage of me being on my back, grabbed my legs and pushed them back to eat out my hairy cunthole! He got me groaning & begging for his dick! Working my nipples as he pushed in me, he fucked me at a firm steady pace to start then flip me on my belly & started fucking my cunthole mercilessly! He worked my prostate sending me howling into a massive anal orgasm! He’d stop fucking for a few seconds to let the orgasm ease off the plow me again bringing me back to a howling quivering wreck! He had me in a state of body trembling multiple orgasms, it was so intense I felt like I was gunna pass out! I begged for a break but he ignored me & I did pass out for a shorty while! When I came round Paul was still in my cunthole and I was full of his cum & in a puddle of my own which had been oozing out from his dick milking my prostate!  I had a quick shower to revive myself then joined Michael & Paul taking turns in Lee’s pussy! We all fucked him for a good hour, Michael dumped his load deep inside then Paul & I double fucked him! Feeling Paul’s dick against mine while feeling up his big hairy legs is what made me shoot my load in Lee’s pussy, as I unloaded Paul started shooting too! Michael is having so piss fun in the shower with Lee & I’m about to have another 1on1 fuck with Paul, as much as I love hairy ftm pussy I want Paul & his dick more!! 

• Like 2

I hadn't planned on having sex last night (Friday) as I have a pre-arranged date for tonight for which I need my hole to be in top condition 😉 But when a new fuckbuddy contacted me saying he needed my ass I couldn't resist (being new I didn't want to decline anyway).

No frills fuck. Within minutes he was balls deep in my hole. 5 minutes later I got his load. He stayed hard and started fucking again. 15 minutes of furious pounding and he shot his 2nd load. Was back home in 30 minutes! Damn, that felt good...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Fri morning - Gave Cowboy regular's pits and ripe hairy hole a through cleaning. Sucked him hard. Rewarded me with a huge load blasted deep in my hole, churned his cream and deposited load #2. Leaving me with an ass full of hot Cowboy cum. 

Was a cruise club called THE BUNKER  in Old Street London> stripped except for jock and trainers. M = 2 and A = 4 (though a couple more guys just dipping in and out). And I loaded up two young(er) twinks (20ish) who were probably students. Good snigging session too. and not one fucking condom in sight 😊 Just washed out my arsehole this morning … 

• Like 2