Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I sent a text to 5 of my fuck buddies: "FYI, I'm sleeping naked with my door unlocked tonight."

I took one load around midnight (I was still awake) and another at 3:00am (I didn't wake up until he started undressing at the foot of my bed).  I laid on my stomach as still as possible while they fucked me, roll playing that I was asleep. Fucking HAWT

I had a decent weekend, playing in the parks and 1 open bathhouse, took a load both Saturday and today and deposited 4 loads 2 each day.  I'm strongly considering going to LA for the Pride Cumunion in 2 weeks, I need to go to a real orgy bad.

• Like 2

Last weekend, I had a married guy over on Friday to breed me. It had to be kinda quick but we managed to cuddle, make out and he fucked and dumped a load in me quickly before we cuddled some more. Prolly took like half an hour. I love being with him; in another life, we prolly could've been together. 

The next night, I met up with a regular daddy and he fucked me so well. Spent like 40 minutes teasing and pounding my fagpussy rough. We love doing daddy/son roleplay too and he loves how much I moan and talk dirty for him. I love being his cumdump so much. 

20 minutes ago, Hairypiglet said:

I got my hole destroyed tonight. A boy I recently toxified damn near fisted me and I honestly cannot wait for him to actually punch me open and fill my ass with the pozitive essence I gave him.

Sounds like he’s a grateful guy. 

Had a string of bad luck lately.  Was visiting my hometown and met a hot, muscular older black guy and went back to his place.  He only wanted to be sucked off, but I was able to get his load in my mouth at least.  Hope he'll fuck me next time but I think he is big on condoms. 

Met a really hot dominant hairy daddy while on vacation a few weeks later, but he insisted on a condom and neither of us had one.  He still wouldn't take the plunge and fuck me raw even when I egged him on with a little dirty talk.  Still had a hot time being an obedient son for him even if I didn't get his load in my ass.  But that had me really needing to get fucked.  After getting back from vacation, an older guy I'd chatted with briefly in the past messaged me.  I am not very attracted to him but was going crazy for cum so I drove to his house.  Ended up having a good time despite the attraction not really being there.  He ate my ass like a pro and fucked me raw with only his spit for lube and bred my hole.  Feels good to be back after a long break.

• Like 2

Went on Sunday to visit a newish fuckbuddy of mine, nice hot piggy bottom. Fooling around on the bed and I can feel him rubbing his pre-cum covered cock against my hole, unexpected given he invited me over to breed him. Few minutes of making out more/rubbing his dick against me he ended up inside me and we had a intensely hot flip fuck, both of us loaded up with each others cum. Unexpected but very pleasing way to end the weekend.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2

Just a quickie.. Took 3 loads tonight from a nice cock it was about 1:10am when I got there didn't feel nervous at all knocked, he let me in walked to the couch and I started sucking him while he sat there, a few minutes went by he was rock hard, I asked if he wanted to fuck me then and right away he jumped up lubed my hole and fucked me pretty hard for about 45 minutes it was exilent and he dropped 3 loads, I also sucked him off some after load 2 and 3 it tasted fucking good.

Note.. I could have went much longer

• Like 3

Heading to LA from 6/24-28 and staying at the Dixie motel for anon cumdump shenanigans that I’ll be trying to get into... my record for being an anon cumdump was 9 in one day... how many do you guys think I’ll be able to harvest in a 4hr period?  

I am working on an old truck in my garage. I heard someone opening garbage cans in the alley, and when he got to my place he stopped and said nice truck. I am wearing shortalls and a T shirt. I said thanks. Older black guy, no teeth, looks homeless. He said cute overalls. I smiled and thanked him again. He asked what I had under them. I undid the side buttons and showed him my tightly whities. I bent back into the truck and he came into the garage. He had the worst BO! He put his hand into my overalls and felt my hardening cock, then put his hand in the leg of my undies and pulled it out. I stayed bent over but spread my legs and slipped the straps off my shoulders. He took his hand away, pulled my shortalls down and then my undies. He started playing with my balls and poking my ass with his fingers. I turned around, dropped to my knees, undid his jeans, took out his surprisingly large and hardening cock and sucked him. It smelt and tasted disgusting!  I had a jar of petroleum jelly in my tool box, I grabbed it, stood up fingered a dollop into my ass and bent down into the truck again, and he pushed right in. He fucked for at least 15 minutes with my garage door open, even though we were a little shielded by the trucks open door. He said something and I guessed he was about to cum, and felt like he was going to pull out, so I reached back and grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me and pushed back so he got the message it was ok to breed me. He did. I just put my underwear back on , pulled up my shortalls, fastened the buttons and carried on with what I was doing. He said something I didn't understand, and I just ignored him till he left. I have had to come in to get changed because I stink of him. I suppose that's how it should be. Me being marked by a black man's scent, so that any other man coming buy could smell I was there to be bred. It really smells bad though, and I don't want it in my truck, so have to get showered and changed. It's just my body and T shirt he marked.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 6/14/2021 at 1:36 AM, Hairypiglet said:

I got my hole destroyed tonight. A boy I recently toxified damn near fisted me and I honestly cannot wait for him to actually punch me open and fill my ass with the pozitive essence I gave him.

It will happen soon enough! 

• Piggy 1