Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Picked up a twink last night from Grindr.  Blond hair, blue-eyed and 5 foot 6 - perfect.  He did not disappoint.  We started making out and no sooner had all of our clothes off and he was sucking my cock through my thong.  He removed it to allow me to spring to full attention and devoured me.   I have been edging for five days, so any warm mouth on my cock got me ready to shoot,, however I wanted and he wanted all of my babies deep inside him.  So I pulled him off, and then we mutually rimmed each other, slicking up one another's holes.  I applied a little lube and probed his ass with my finger and he moaned in pleasure so I knew it was time.  I applied a little more lube and popped my cock in - he fought it since it had been a few months and he was super tight.  I kept pressing my advantage and finally was in balls deep an he was moaning in ecstasy.  I did not have long to pump him before I shot my load.  His eyes opened wide when I did so that is how I know he felt it.  It seemed to shoot forever.  Once I pulled out, he graciously cleaned my seed and his ass juice from my cock and he was precumming badly so I took his cock in my mouth and finished him off, swallowing every delicious drop.  

I have been bisexual my whole life, and was molested (to my great delight) by my two older brothers and my mom’s boyfriend’s sons (3 more boys) throughout my childhood (from 6 years of age until I was 14).  At 14, I stopped playing with other boys/men for several years (with an occasional same sex hook up occurring once every couple of years during that period).  However, with the exception of my early childhood romps, I was always very diligent and always played safe (i.e., condoms).  I’ve been married to my wife for over 20 years, and she is well aware of my past and my insatiable cravings to feel another man’s cock throb and pulse in my ass as he pumps his warm, raw load into me.  She and I would play out these fantasies in the bedroom, where she would peg me with huge dildos (see my profile pictures).  Fast forward to February 2021, when I decided I was going to get on PReP, so that I could take raw loads (a huge fantasy of mine since I was a kid).  To my great surprise, my wife was on board with me exploring that part of my sexuality again (telling me, that I only live once and that she did not want to deprive me of who I really am, a closeted cum slut).  With this new found support, I met with my doctor to begin taking PReP and receive a Hep B vaccine.  I then went online and found Club San Diego (gay bathhouse) on 4th Street in San Diego, CA.  It was now March, and I went to my first Cumunion Party, with the intent of taking a warm, raw load.  I took a few edibles to calm my nerves, enhance the experience and melt away any remaining inhibitions.  What an AMAZING time!  Rather than taking one raw load, 17 different guys fucked me that night, and at least 7 of them deposited their load in me.  I remember taking 3 loads back to back to back on the bottom bunk of the dark public play area where I was on all fours for at least an hour with my ass in the air and my face against the wall.  It was mesmerizing, and I will never forget walking down the hallway towards the public showers afterwards.  As I walked, I felt this large rush of cum unexpectedly gush out of my ass and down my left leg.  I reached behind me to catch a good portion in my hand, and than held it to my nose to smell the manhood that leaked from me.  Since March, I have been to Club San Diego 3 more times, as well as to Flex LA once and Sanctuary Studios in LA once (for another Cumunion party).  Heading back to Club San Diego on 7/10/21 for another Cumunion party, and the anticipation of that inspired me to recount this cherished memory/moment.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4

A local sub lad I've been fucking on-and-off for the past year or so came round yesterday evening, cute as ever and with a nice sheen of sweat from the bike ride over.

Got down to it right away - pushed him face-down onto my bed, pulled down his shorts and boxer-briefs and ate his hole while he moaned into a pillow. Gave him poppers to huff while I lubed us both up, and pushed into him.

Fucked him like that for a while, on to doggy, then on his back with his legs up. Switched back to doggy when I felt myself getting close - he pushed me over the edge by moaning "cum in me, daddy" (is it inventive? no, but will a cute young lad saying it while I fuck him bare always do it for me? oh yes).

Pulled out still hard and had him clean the cum off my dick before he sat on my face. Ate his hole a bit more, spat in his mount, a couple of minutes of kissing and sent him on his way.

I am just walking away from another excellent fuck from a new regular fuckbuddy, a slim and muscled guy who lives close to my work. He started by eating my hole framed in my lace-up jock and then proceeded to fuck me in a few different positions, until he shot in me while fucking me from behind. I came as he fingered me, two fingers massaging my prostate.

When I say that the sex was vanilla, I mean this to be a good thing: Vanilla is a subtle flavour all its own, not an absence of flavour. This sex was great, leaving me happy and relaxed as I type this. Mind, he might not be purely vanilla; he did really enjoy fingering me. Who knows what will come? I intend to find out Wednesday.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

An hour ago in a sauna in east London. Had been there a couple of hours and not much going - sucked a couple of guys and wanked one off but that was it. Decided to do one last circuit then go. At the last minute i hooked up with a gorgeous sexy young fit, shaven headed, hung guy. I guess he had been playing behind closed doors because i hadn't seen him before except maybe in the distance. Amazing cock, and he was into all the things that turn me on - armpits, ear-licking, wet snogging, tit torture, deep throat. I licked his shaved head and inside his soft pouting and musky arse. Then he turned me round, bent me over, and slid his meat inside me. Went in without a problem even though i am notoriously tight - I think we were using sweat for lube. He was massively into me and fucked like a dream. Just the right amount of time later, he blasted his baby-batter into me. We hugged and kissed, and then he went his way, ignoring me as a good top should.

On 7/2/2021 at 7:31 PM, drscorpio said:

He moaned a little too loud at some point, and that alerted my puppy. Suddenly, the dog threw himself into the other side of my bedroom door barking furiously.

What breed is the puppy? How old? Rescue? Tell us more (ok, I'm interested even if no one else is, being the owner of a 70 pound lap dog)....

• Moderators
2 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

What breed is the puppy? How old? Rescue? Tell us more (ok, I'm interested even if no one else is, being the owner of a 70 pound lap dog)....

He’s a rescue. He’s roughly 18 months old. Black Lab and Beagle  cross is my best guess.  He’s only about 30 pounds, but he is loud. 

94EA071D-7CDF-49EF-BE22-D0D5F430AE3E.jpeg

• Like 5

I have been a busy boy today.  finally had the chance to meet up with someone I have wanted to for a long time.  A short drive got me to his place where he welcomed me into his home with a kiss.  We proceeded directly to his bedroom and shucked off our clothes.  we both lay on his double bed in our thongs and proceeded to make out for over 20 minutes.  During that time, we frotted (which I never knew what it was until he told me) and made out the rest.  As we continued to explore each others bodies, he was leaking precum fiercely from his small cock because I could feel it on my body and I had a raging boner.  I decided to go down on him and took all of his cock into my mouth and proceeded to give him my best blowjob.  He closed his eyes and moaned in delight as I went to town on him.  I could sense how comfortable he was; his legs were like jelly.  Soon enough I could feel him tense up and I swallowed a nice size load.  Since we never discussed this, he was quite surprised and very pleased I did so.  I could tell by the manner in which he kissed me afterwards, so I did not mind sharing some of the remaining load with him.  Usually, I am the one giving loads, but tonight I was the recipient.  It felt good to switch it up.  For the next time, I invited him to my place.  

One of my fav multicumming fuckbuddies is now fully vaccinated. Said he hadn't fucked in ages due to his condition and fear of becoming infected. I had the honors to be the first one he took it out on. Fucked - with short breaks- for two hours and he pumped three loads in me. Hell yeah. Fucked two loads out of me. Cleaned him up afterwards and he produced another load. Delicious. Hole is sore as fuck but I can't wait for the next time!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Got lucky today, was heading to the sauna when I got a text from a fb I'd not seen in over a year, so of course I took a detour, he's a hot fucker and I'm flattered that he's still keen on breeding my cunt (even with his mother in the living room so we had to keep the noise down). After getting his load, got to the sauna and scored two more random loads, swallowed one and finished off giving my load to a buddy I ran into there (who I enjoyed doing a flip fuck with in the hallway for all to see, a guy who's cock I rode in the steam room earlier, and then had me bent over in the shower as we were cooling off, saw us playing and joined in giving his load to my buddy).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, drscorpio said:

He’s a rescue. He’s roughly 18 months old. Black Lab and Beagle  cross is my best guess.  He’s only about 30 pounds, but he is loud. 

94EA071D-7CDF-49EF-BE22-D0D5F430AE3E.jpeg

looks a lot like my black lab, but younger. Neither he nor his predecessor has ever shown any interest in my sex life, other than a slight curiosity when the moaning gets loud.

On 7/3/2021 at 11:29 AM, indynudeguy said:

You sure are right about Indianapolis.  Chasing here.

@indynudeguy and @GIVEMESEED1974 - Do you think Indy is just bad for cruising? Because I usually have a great time when I travel up to slut at the bathhouse I go to (The Works) and even have pretty decent luck hotel hosting in Southport on Friday nights. I haven’t been up since COVID, so I don’t know if things have changed, but I don’t really use a ‘cruising’ method of going out looking for Tops - I just station myself, advertise my availability, and wait for them to come to me. I’m not picky, of course - I take any cock that wants me, so that may account for my relative success versus someone with criteria, but for what I do, Indy seldom disappoints. I took the single biggest cock I’ve ever seen on a human being in real life in Indy.

And I assure you, Indy is not the WORST place for getting laid... that would be Louisville.

On 7/2/2021 at 2:32 PM, PissPigBrooklyn said:

In my new sling in my basement dungeon and it was by the very first PA'd cock I ever had fuck me. Both experiences were wonderful and bear repeating.

sling2.jpg

Oh wow @PissPigBrooklyn nice set up! And got fucked by your first PA'd dick! How did it feel?

Can you feel the PA deep inside you or just when passing your 'lips'?

Have sucked a few guys with PA's but never been fucked by one so always on the lookout!

Hope the sling brings plenty of luck and future sessions to you!

Wow, what hot encounters I've just experienced.

My Vietnamese vers pigson came over today. He had 4-day load for me. We did the usual: 69 and rim ass/suck cock, kissed, made out, cuddled, chatted. He fucked my ass and quickly nutted his 4-day there. When we were 69-ing and rimming ass, he switched to my hard cock and I kept rimming him. The combo of his sucking my cock and pressing down on one point just beneath my balls and me rimming -- I told him I was going to cum in seconds. Well, he was in position to swallow my load and feed a bit of it back to me! And he let me taste his load from my ass too. Such a good pigson!

Then, off Grindr I was talking to a local 19-yr old of Portuguese descent. He wanted me to eat his hole. I told him to come over after I was done with pigson #1. This 19-yr old is cute as a button. Really into daddies, tanned. We kissed a lot. He didn't have much time. He wanted daddy (me!) to rim his ass for a bit. Would you believe it, he walked to my house. He wants to come back again for a sex date. His round bubble butt is welcome any time at my place! 

So much fun today!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1