Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

A semi regular FWB sent a text out of the blue.

"Wanna play hookey from work Friday afternoon"?

I replied yes and he said he wanted to come to my place and use my rim chair.  Told me he was in a slutty mood and wanted his ass opened up.

I set up the chair and he arrived shortly thereafter.  We both got naked and shared a joint to chill while we caught up a bit.  

He told me he was terribly horny and hadn't played with anyone in months.  I was quite happy to oblige and soon had his furry ass sitting in the rim chair.  I slid beneath him and started working on his tight hole with my tongue, sucking his lips hard and making them red.  I pushed lots of spit up into his hole and starting sliding fingers in/out.  He was keeping up a constant barrage of dirty talk... telling me he needed his hole opened up and how much he was enjoying my tongue and fingers.

I soon was sliding three fingers easily in/out of his hole and I wanted to replace my fingers with my cock.

I pulled him off the chair, flipped him around on his knees, pulled his ass up to the perfect height and pushed my cock inside him in one constant push until my balls were resting on his.

He was horny as fuck and started pushing back onto my dick almost immediately.  So, I started to give him a nice constant speed.  Every time I pulled out, I slapped one of his ass cheeks.  He jumped every time, even though he knew he was going to get a slap, he never knew which side, how hard or where on his ass my hand would land.

This just egged him on more, and soon we were rutting.  Just pounding back and forth.  Slapping sounds, Moaning and dirty talk.

I asked him if he was ready for my load? He replied that he wanted to feel my seed spurt inside him deep.  That pushed me over and started smacking his ass and pumping my cum into his guts while he grunted and pushed back onto my cock while milking and squeezing it, gripping and loosening the pressure on my cock.

I pulled out and he surprised me.  He pushed me onto my back and lifted my legs back and dove down on my hairy hole.  Sucking and spitting and lubing me up for all of about 1.5 minutes... then he pulled my feet onto his chest and pushed his cock inside of me.  No easy feat, as this guy has a thick uncut 8 inch cock.  He told me he was really horny and that he enjoyed the ass play and wanted to show his appreciation.  No sooner did he say this and he started pumping his cum inside of my ass and driving it up as deep as he could inside of me.   It caught me by surprise... but it was hot as hell.

When he finished unloading in my hole, he rolled me onto my side and started sucking his own cum from my very cummy hole.  I told him to roll onto his side so I could suck my cum from his now dripping hairy hole.   We took our time and cleaned one another's puffy ass lips.

His phone went off a couple of minutes later and he told me it was his BF and he needed to get headed home for dinner. 

TGIF - that gawd it's fuckday. LOL

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Went out cruising outdoors and got fucked by two me each giving me a nice load. Then stayed on a bit longer walking around and an hour later had sucked another four men and swallowed their loads like a good slut. 

I finally get to make a post here, I look for cock almost ever day but can't host and no gh or abs options I usually come up empty.  Last week was a very rare exception.  Grindr paid off.  Thursday morning I found two different cocks within 2 hrs. #1 was married gay guy who's hubby was at work, went over and sucked and swallowed, nice body, shorter but thick cock, nice load.  After I swallow I really CRAVE more, so I leave his place and hope on grinder. 

Bam, #2 hits me up, Married biz guy at a hotel, just wants his cock sucked, "he's not gay just wants a bj"  Perfect, good looking guy, no chit chat, just sits back and I hit my knees.  after a few minutes he's telling me to slow down he's close.  He's got a nice long cock, little thin but nice length.  SO I start taking my time, damn it paid off, when he cums it's a huge load, mouthful.  I swallow and I'm gone.  Was hoping for load #3 but that was too much to ask, until... Friday morning. 

Hot 25 yo near me hits me up, asks if I wanna get fucked? hell ya.  After some pic exchange he goes quiet, I figure he's a flake.  Then I make one more ocntact, "sorry man, thought this girl I fuck was coming over but she flaked, so come on over" He sends address, I'm there in 20 min, doors unlocked, walk in and he stroking in his bedroom, I strip and get on the bed and start sucking. 

Nice cock, little over six, nice thickness but the best part was amazing head, nice big mushroom, so fun to work with my mouth. After five min or so  he's moaning and reaches for his poppers.  Takes some hits and leans back and is really loving my mouth.  He gets close a couple times and I ease off, seems he just wants me to suck. Then those magic words, "you wanna get fucked?" Hell ya.  He reaches for a condom, I always let the top make that call.  He wraps up and slides that beautiful mushroom in me, LOVE when you can feel a guys head.  couple short strokes and then he's pumping balls deep, grabbing my hips and moaning and pumping, one last pump, all what way in and the familiar grunt.  MMMM that's what I'm there for.  He pulls out and gets off the bed, starts walking toward the bathroom. I said he bud, he turns and says what? I walk over grab his softening cock and remove the condom, bottoms up, dump that delicious load in my mouth, he just says DAMN.  walks to the bathroom comes back with a towel, asks if I need anything, "nope I'm good", I dress and leave.  Really hope he uses me regularly, whenever one of his girls flakes.  Great cock, nice body and a good fuck.  

After a long dry spell I got 3 loads in 24 hours.  SO satisfying.  

• Like 4

Friday night I visited again our cruising bar. It was quite late (or early, it depends on the point of view), around 2 am. This is the worst time, because the first more enthusiastic phase is already over but the last vividly phase close to the closing time is not coming yet. So, I was curious if what would happen. I wore long yellow socks, shorts and my favourite tank with the subscribe: “cum in me bro”

However, the first match was a big, tall and bald guy in the dark room. He was immediately on his knees and sucked my cock smearing my socks. I needed more. I found the guy, who was literally nipples maniac. We played eachother’s nipples. I bent over, started to suck him while I was continuing to play with his tits. I wore my yellow jockstrap under my shorts. In the dark room I always pulled down my trousers, my shorts under my butt and letting free my cock. So, while I was sucking this guy, my naked ass was free. Somebody started to smearing it. I pushed it back to encourage him more. He understood it and pushed in his bare cock. He fucked me until he unloaded me. I immediately looked for another cock. I found a big one. I started to suck. The guy grabbed my head and gave me a merciless throat fuck. When my saliva was flowing everywhere I stood up, turned back and pushed my ass onto his big thick cock. He was so ruthless  with my ass like with my throat. He fucked me brutally until he gave my second load. After a short break, I found a guy, who got my cock. Then I found this tall guy. He was smiling at me obviously. I stepped beside him. We started to talk, he praised my t-shirt’s slogan. We continued it with hot kisses and I found myself in a cubicle. I sucked him as I could. Then I stated I wanted to be fucked. He did. If the previous guy was ruthless I don’t know how this guy was. He fucked me, like no tomorrow. He controlled me forcing me to bend to the wall, to the bench, etc. Then he claimed that he wanted to fuck me front-wise. I suggested to go to the sling room. I put down my clothes, laying in the sling. I was afraid that he closed the door but then a latino came in. I was happy because I really enjoy if others can watch me as a slut cumdump. I hoped that the latino would change with my fucker but he took his cock into my mouth. I was sucking him while the fucker was fucking me. It lasted only for minutes when the latino filled my mouth.

Another guy stepped in his place, and I sucked him obediently. I hoped again that in that case the guys would change. And they did soon. I sucked my fuckers cock which was covered the rest of the previous guys’ jisms. From that point they changed their positions and I sucked the cock, which wasn’t in my hole. Some other guys also came but they didn’t join just stood and jerked. When the original fucker felt tired he stopped and asked some break. Then I realised that my shorts and jock missed. Somebody stolen them. I was getting nervous but the fucker was very supportive. Finally we found them dropped down on the floor of a totally different room. It was so typical that when the stress was gone I became horny. He said that he lived in the neighbourhood and wanted to continue the fuck there.

We jumped in my car and was there within 5 minutes. He wanted to get some meph. I said, I didn’t like it but I can suck him while he did this stuff. It made him horny and he fucked me literally in every rooms in his apartment. My hole was sloppy and absolutely destroyed but he couldn’t cum. He said it’s because of the meph. Fuck, this is why I hate chemsex, chemsexeurs never can cum. I was still in the cruising bar when a guy texted that he was horny and wanted to unload me. So, when he gave up to fuck me, I jerked off, covered my chest with some big loads. I texted the guy for his address. It was funny that he was two corners far. 

He opened his door naked with a spectacular hardon. I started to suck him immediately. I dropped my shorts down but let my jock on. He asked how many guys unloaded me. Only two, I replied. He seemed a but disappointed because he asked: Only two? What a pity. He ordered me on his couch and started to lick my hole. He literally ate me, licked and sucked my hole. It was one of the best rimjob in my life. I heard that he was playing with his cock and prayed not to cum too early. Then he pushed in his cock. It was not so long than the previous but thick enough. He fucked me for 10-15 minutes when his breath became faster and he took my hips stronger. Then he pulled me back and pushed his cock deeper. I felt his cock was pulsating and shooting his two days amount scum. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Went fishing yesterday, and as night was approaching a short middle-aged fella with a stache approached and starts some idle chit chat, like hows the fishing, etc. This goes on a while, then I let him know I was just about to head home, but he could suck my cock before I left if he wanted to. It's always a bit risky to be so forward, but he was little and I figured the worst case would be he gets pissed off and walks away. He was a bit surprised, but he didn't say no, so I walked over to a more secluded area and he follows me. I pull out my cock and he drops to his knees, but doesn't immediately start sucking. I place my hand on his head and rub my cock on his stache and tell him to open wide. I start gently fucking his mouth and he tries to do a good job but he keeps gagging and I'm feeling a lot of teeth🤬 So I pull out he tell him we're going to try something else. I get on my knees and pull his shorts down and start rubbing his ass with my hand. He doesn't say a word and lets me run my fingers in his crack. I notice he has a tiny cock (4"?) but it's sticking straight out hard AF.  I bend him over on all 4s and start licking his hairy asshole and punching my tongue in and out. I hear a few soft moans, and decide it's time to fuck him. I line up behind him, hold his hips firm, and slowly push in until I'm balls deep. He yelped a bit, but otherwise was a good bottom as I rutted his ass steady for about 10 minutes. I told him I was enjoying his tight ass and I planned to nut as deep as I could. I'm fairly sure that's when he came, so I picked up my pace and unloaded about 10 seconds later. Soon as I slide my cock out, that little fucker pulls up his shorts, gives me an angry look, and runs off down the trail. Lolol guess he wasn't expecting to let a man fuck him. So my nutsack felt awesome, and the evening was so beautiful I went back to my chair, enjoyed my pipe, and then headed back home. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

just now,. in palm springs for the weekend. hot sunday morning. put a cumdump ad up on bbrt. first guy turned out to be someone I knew from Portland a few years back. super sexy. sucked him hard then he mounted me from behind a fucked me til he shot his load in my hole. second guy says he's a few blocks away. wants me to cum over and take my load on his front patio. i walk over but can't figure out which place is his. i wait on the street like a whore for a few minutes and sure enough hear a gate and see him. walk over, and drop my pants. he has a nice fat cock with a beautiful mushroom head. i sucked him hard while he fingered my creamy hole. after a few minutes he turned me around bent me over and shoved in. abut 20 pumps later got the 2nd big load of the morning. walked back down Ramon trying to keep the cum from running down my leg. hoping for loads number 3 and 4 now. god how i love fat fast creamy loads.

• Like 2

This morning, I woke up to find my boy, Drew grinding his hot little ass into my crotch. “Breed me, Daddy, please. I Need my Daddy’s cock deep in my hole” The boy was wet and I slid in easy. I rode him hard for 20 minutes until I nutted in his asshole. Just a str8forward fuck but damn, I love breeding my son. I pump so much sperm into him.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Today I wasn't really paying attention to my phone as I was driving home from work. When I parked I got a message from my young Filipino pigson with a 3-day big load. Was I available? Hellya! He was over in 45 mins. I sucked his cock on the top of the stairs/landing at my place. I pinched his nipples; he was moaning a lot. In a few mins, his body and cock tightened up and he blasted a huge load down my throat. YUM! Dessert before dinner. Luved each drop! OINK!

• Like 2

Where I live (Indianapolis IN), is absolutely the WORST place I’ve ever lived for cruising. Nashville, Chicago, Louisville, hell, even Chattanooga is better. Any of those cities I can go out and have a raw cock up my ass in 5 minutes, at any time of day/night. Not Indy. This town makes you work for it. 

Well, TODAY, I went cruising to a cruisy nature area on a whim and got four (4!) loads in me. 

#1: Big bear with a fat 8” cock. I started sucking him. I usually don’t get on my knees, but bend at the waist with my shorts pulled down and aim my ass toward the hand not wearing a watch (toward the dominant hand). His right hand immediately went to my hairless ass. BINGO!  As he moaned, and his cock grew in my mouth, he licked his finger and started probing my hole. Adding more spit, he spins me around in front of him, leans me up against a tree, and starts teasing my hole with his cock. No condom, no questions, he starts sliding in. And in, and IN. Once he’s about 3/4 in, I take a whiff of my poppers and he hilts his cock in my cunt balls deep as I moan out loud. He keeps grinding until he gasps and I feel a hot, wet, fire inside me.  I spin back around and dutifully clean his cum and my ass juices of his cock. 

#2: As the bear was fucking me, this other guy comes up the trail. Apparently they knew each other and the bear waved him closer. Mid-30s, bearded, average bod, sexy. He whips out a nice, thin 7” c dick. As I’m cleaning up my bear daddy, #2 starts fingering the load in my hole. Once he’s satisfied I’m lubed up, he sinks his cock right up me. Again, no condom, no questions. He fucks me furiously for about 10 minutes as Daddy Bear supports me by my arms (nice touch).  He starts gasping and fucking erratically before filling me with (what he said later) was a 6 day, thick, copious, load. Now I’m sloshing. 

image.thumb.jpeg.74a160a59aa3e34291f1fade12723e7c.jpeg

#3: They both head back to the lot and I’m left to get my self righted. This old man walks up to me, having spied on us the whole time from a distance. He whips out a 7.5”, uncut with a LOT of foreskin, already hard dick, and drawls “You want this?”  He’s probably in his 70s, thin, redneck farmer type. 

I go at him with my tongue out like a whore. Bonus: under his foreskin is a bit of smeg which I greedily lap up. He said “Them two boys bred you good didn’t they?”  I mumble “Mmmph hmmph”.  Him: “Want s’more?”  

I turn around and he sinks in immediately. Gives me about 10-20 good pumps before loading me up. Now, spunk is running down my leg. 

#4: I somehow make it back to my car, and guy #2 had messaged me on on Sniffies and tells me he’s got a guy parked over by him that wants to breed me. So up the trail I went. Up he comes with #4 in tow. A tall, ethnic, muscly man with two full arm sleeve tattoos. We get to the spot and he pulls out a 9” uncut slab. After I get him wet, he goes right inside me like a hot knife through butter. He doesn’t last long, sawing in me maybe 5-7 minutes before he blasts a hot lava flow of jizz in me. Like, it felt like a pint of cum in my hole.  He pulled out slowly, and I looked back and he had the sweetest smile on his face, looking me directly in the eyes like he was making a memory. #2 said “I told you he was cumdump”.  #4 grabs me by the back of the neck and pulls me in for a deep, wet kiss saying “Thank you” in accented English. I blubbered something like “Thank YOU!”  At least I think I said that. 

image.jpeg.739e49ae8bec1bf76193c2720b694be3.jpegThis was a banner day. One I hope gets repeated soon. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9