Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Two unattractive daddy tops in their 60s at my hotel job invited me to “chat” with them in their room. 

I didn’t waste much time chatting, completely stripped in a minute. They were pleasantly surprised by how easy I was. I took turn sucking their cock hard for a bit. To my surprise, the taller daddy has a shorter 6 inch cock, while the fatter, 5”5 daddy has an almost 8 inch fat white cock.

I asked the 6 inch daddy to fuck me from behind, as I devoured the 8 inch cock. They got condoms on their bedside, but slided right into me bare as I told them I was just tested and on prep. 

The 8 inch daddy switched place with the tall daddy, shoving his big fat meat into my loose boy hole. He fucked mercilessly for ten minutes, but get tired standing . I let him laid down , rode him in reverse aggressively. He came shortly, few seconds after the taller daddy came as he masturbated to our action.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1

Hoping for two loads, first load didn’t work out. First adult ship didn’t have theatres anymore. 

another guy hit me up on BBRT in the meanwhile. He ended up not being able to host. Fuck it, I picked him up and we went to an adult spot name Jolar. Adult shop with arcade, theatres and private booth. 

rented a private booth, and received my first load in a over a year. First time I’ve been fucked in a year. Needless to say I really needed to be bred. 

hoping to  get some more action this weekend. 

• Like 3

I’ve been chatting with this top off and on since January 2020 - hooking up just never worked out - until I invited him to my workplace after he had an evening staff meeting… snuck him into the secure building and into a storage cage in the basement… finally got to taste his beautiful, delicious cock before he bent me over, ate out my hole and finally, ever so teasingly slowly, fucked me before breeding me…

I need his cock again!

• Like 2

From a guy I met at Bonny Doon Beach. I was on a towel, and wearing not much more than a thong, a guy came up and offered to put lotion on my back. I said that would be great. to make a long story short, I went back to his place, in Aptos, we had more wine, one thing led to another, poppers came out, and he ended up fucking me, Doggy Style, on a table; it was one of my more memorable experiences...........Just before the Covid Lockdown 3/2020 

I met a guy at the supermarket about 3 weeks ago. He was wearing light grey sweats and his big ass filled out the pants so i had to follow him round. He must have caught me checking him out because he asked for my number by the ticket machine on the way out. He wasn't particularly good looking but that ass looked magnificent. He had a wedding ring and I guessed he was straight still I hoped he would call but nothing. I forgot about it until yesterday morning he left a message asking to meet at the shop in the afternoon. Well the inevitable happened and we ended up on my bed his big hairy ass winking at me. massive thighs. It was just beautiful just the kind of sight I really love so I started to take photos. This freaked him out. He didn't want his girlfriend seeing them (why I would show her I don't know) and so I had to delete them which was a pity. Long and short of it we fucked. He made little whimpering sounds which was very sweet and I nutted deep inside him. He didn't want to fuck me so I sucked him dry. He was clearly sexually frustrated because I got a massive mouthful. Before I'd wiped my lips he was getting dressed and out the door. I'm not holding my breath but I hope he sends me another message maybe when his balls are so full he can't stand it any longer.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Decided to go to Steamworks so got ready and all prepared for some deep fucking.  I arrived just before 600pm which i a great time for the afternoon / after work crowd .   Got to my room slipped on the jock and walked out the door.  A dude was in the hall with a nice cock asked if I wanted to get fucked (hell yes) less than 10 mins later load one was deep inside my ass.  Went for a shower then back to cruising the halls within 5 mins found my next fuck and load two is mixing with load one.  Shit if this keeps up my hole is going to be super sloppy and dripping.  Great start for this trip to the baths.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

My 29 yo Vietnamese pigson had told me earlier this week that he wanted to get together with me today (Sunday). With the busy nature of the week I had half-forgotten that we were getting together today. I txted him this morning if he still wanted to meet. He immediately responded, "Hellya!"

I got to douching which took some time. But I really didn't want any mess. He showed up at my door at 6PM. We went up to the bedroom and we kissed deeply. He loves playing with my erect nipples. Clothes came off in no time. I got to sucking his young, hard cock for a bit. Then we got into bed. I flipped him over onto his tummy and began to rim his ass. He loves when I take my tongue from his crack to he back of his neck. This drives him nuts, in a good way! When I rim, I get hard fast. His ass was slick enough for me to enter without any lube (lube was available on the side table!). His ass felt great -- not too loose and not too tight, just right! Something different happpened today. I varied my fucking and was feeling I was about to cum. I told him. His hands grabbed my ass to hold me in place to keep fucking. A few more thrusts and I was cumming a bit load into his ass. I stayed in him for a little bit. My cock popped out, and I went to felch out a bit of my cum for him to taste. He loves this!

He was hard when I came in him. He asked that I get on my tummy and he rimmed me for several minutes. He stuck his cock in my ass. My ass muscles grabbed onto his cock. He kept thrusting left and right, up and down. I noticed his breath getting short, and he told me he was close. He shoved all of his cock to the hilt in my ass. He told me he had a 3-day load. BAM! I cleaned off his cock. He felched my hole to feed his cum in there back to my mouth. BLISS!

He told it's been a year since we've better fucking and seeding each other. How time flies when you're having fun. I met him off local Grindr when due to COVID both Toronto bathhouses had been closed. I can't wait until he comes over again! Pigson meet pigdaddy! OINK!

• Like 3

Stumbled upon an ABS in Miami this morning. Did not know it existed. Sat down in a booth and a BBC came through. Sucked it for about 2 minutes until he exploded. Don't know what this dude ate recently but nastiest tasting cum I've ever eaten. Nasty. Nasty. Nasty.

But I never waste cum.

Woke up this morning and took a 50 min ride to a adult move place I haven’t been to before. I wanted to try the glory holes cause someone from another site recommended it. Once I paid I went to the back it splits between booths and a theater. I went Into the booths as I entered one I glanced yo the right to see this big biker looking guy on a chair with a scrawny looking guy sitting in his cock. I went into the booth and got on my knees , leaving the door slightly open so I can watch him pound this guy.. a black dick came through the whole and I started to suck it. He came pretty hard and fast . I swallowed like the good sub I am. Another dick came through right after and I sucked him for a while . Forgetting I left the door open I hear the biker grunt and glanced over watching the scrawny guys roll back as the biker exploded in him.. I finished off dick number two , nice load from a white guy. I got up to get out and move to another booth when a troll pushed his way in the door. He closed it and pulled his pants down. I’ll take cum from anyone these days, in the past some troll barging in would have pissed me off.. but I took another dick in my mouth. As I’m sucking him the biker walks in my booth and tells the troll to get out. He complied real fast. He stood in front of me and said do you bare back, because I need to empty what I have left..east told me to follow him and stepped out of the booth. He said right here pointing to the chair again, it’s kind of wedged in the corner but like I said anyone walking by can get a show. I hesitated and he said ‘boy you were watching me, I just need to get the edge off it will only take a few minutes’. I pulled my shorts down and then looked down at his dripping dick.  I asked how he wanted it, he said turnaround and sit in it. He spit on his hand and stroked it a bit and it was well lubed from the scrawny guys ass. I started by easing the tip into my hole when he grabbed my hips and thrust it in.  He wrapped his arms around me in a  big bear hug and started kissing my ear. He was balls deep in me and I asked him to fuck me. He just kept kissing me earlobe and wouldn’t fuck me , wouldn’t move his hips. Every time I asked him if he was gonna fuck me, he whispered shhhh very softly.. all of a sudden I felt something as he still had me in a bare hug, kissing my ear. I heel his cock flexing and pulsating and cuming inside me . The whole time he was whispering shhhh.. he loosened the bare hug and I climbed off his very soaked dick , my ass oozing a very large load.. I looked up and saw the scrawny guy in the corner laughing and a few other guys looking at me. The biker gave me his number. It was the weirdest but hottest fuck I ever had.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Seedthissub said:

Woke up this morning and took a 50 min ride to a adult move place I haven’t been to before. I wanted to try the glory holes cause someone from another site recommended it. Once I paid I went to the back it splits between booths and a theater. I went Into the booths as I entered one I glanced yo the right to see this big biker looking guy on a chair with a scrawny looking guy sitting in his cock. I went into the booth and got on my knees , leaving the door slightly open so I can watch him pound this guy.. a black dick came through the whole and I started to suck it. He came pretty hard and fast . I swallowed like the good sub I am. Another dick came through right after and I sucked him for a while . Forgetting I left the door open I hear the biker grunt and glanced over watching the scrawny guys roll back as the biker exploded in him.. I finished off dick number two , nice load from a white guy. I got up to get out and move to another booth when a troll pushed his way in the door. He closed it and pulled his pants down. I’ll take cum from anyone these days, in the past some troll barging in would have pissed me off.. but I took another dick in my mouth. As I’m sucking him the biker walks in my booth and tells the troll to get out. He complied real fast. He stood in front of me and said do you bare back, because I need to empty what I have left..east told me to follow him and stepped out of the booth. He said right here pointing to the chair again, it’s kind of wedged in the corner but like I said anyone walking by can get a show. I hesitated and he said ‘boy you were watching me, I just need to get the edge off it will only take a few minutes’. I pulled my shorts down and then looked down at his dripping dick.  I asked how he wanted it, he said turnaround and sit in it. He spit on his hand and stroked it a bit and it was well lubed from the scrawny guys ass. I started by easing the tip into my hole when he grabbed my hips and thrust it in.  He wrapped his arms around me in a  big bear hug and started kissing my ear. He was balls deep in me and I asked him to fuck me. He just kept kissing me earlobe and wouldn’t fuck me , wouldn’t move his hips. Every time I asked him if he was gonna fuck me, he whispered shhhh very softly.. all of a sudden I felt something as he still had me in a bare hug, kissing my ear. I heel his cock flexing and pulsating and cuming inside me . The whole time he was whispering shhhh.. he loosened the bare hug and I climbed off his very soaked dick , my ass oozing a very large load.. I looked up and saw the scrawny guy in the corner laughing and a few other guys looking at me. The biker gave me his number. It was the weirdest but hottest fuck I ever had.

So where did you travel to?

This goes under almost shot my load:

I was at the local cruising park an it was the typical voyeurs and hold outs. I drove to the other end and everyone’s favorite slut shows up. If he shows up, you’re getting off.  He doesn’t care who’s watching. What possesses the gorgeous man to come slum it with us in the cruisy shadows I’ll never know…

He immediately drops to his knees and stats blowing this me and the Mexican looking farm worker. As he switches up giving head between me and the farm worker, the farmworker’s  buddy shows up and start fucking him. He was fucking like he hadn’t fucked in years. Farm worker getting head declares he gonna cum, and slut keeps sucking and swallows every drop like the greedy whore he is. Dude fucking blows in the hot sluts ass and I’m sure you could hear it a mile away.  I thought he was gonna faint after. Lol

As I get ready to slide in, this sketch but cute looking middle age white comes from around the corner (must have heard the call). Being the gentleman that I am I invited him to go first and he starts fucking him hard. Before long he breeds him too. He came so hard in the slut, he needed a cigarette after. I inspected the sluts hairy hole, matted with cum, and slid in. Trashy dude came back for seconds. Unfortunately we seen headlights on coming and we were so blatant and out in the open we decided it was too risky. We closed up shop and decided we had pushed a lucky enough before I got to breed.

Nothing was going to top that, so I decided to head home and finish off. Great time though. 

• Like 6

This evening I met a NYC visitor off of dudesnude.  Gorgeous middle eastern salt&pepper muscle top with a thick Dick.  Our chemistry and sex were amazing.  He told me he’s visiting from Dubai so there’s a lot of stigma and cultural shame about being a btm and of the bottoms he does meet, most can’t take his thick d like I can.  We r meeting up again tomorrow & filming. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, reliableslut said:

This evening I met a NYC visitor off of dudesnude.  Gorgeous middle eastern salt&pepper muscle top with a thick Dick.  Our chemistry and sex were amazing.  He told me he’s visiting from Dubai so there’s a lot of stigma and cultural shame about being a btm and of the bottoms he does meet, most can’t take his thick d like I can.  We r meeting up again tomorrow & filming. 

Middle eastern countries are sex paradise for bottoms , if one is willing to take some risk. I had met a faceless profile guy who looked like a Greek god in Doha. 
Have a good time and hope to see your videos 🐷

• Like 3