Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Following on from my post on page 1127, thanks to those who shared feedback, I'm glad my posts are providing interest. the last post I wrote was in a holiday apartment literally an hour after the guy filling me with cum had left, i did state in that post that I had booked the apartment for 2 nights so thought I would share night 2. Monday 28th Feb I woke up late, around 11am and went for a jog, I wanted to clear my head from my nixed emotions of the night before, the huge cock guy had really hurt me when he used my ass, unloading a huge load into me, he had messaged me this morning asking for a repeat session and saying he had shared my details with the mate he mentioned, inkied that i was busy today, the truth was I wasn't keen to meet him again. As I jogged i decided to concentrate on sucking cocks today and give my ass a rest. I got back to the apartment about noon and checked my grinder app, I looked at it if thy guys inhad ignored last night asking for a bj meet, last night he had been a few kilometers away but right now he was just 600m, I sent him a reply telling him I was busy last night but i was free today, he replied almost immediately saying he was at work nearby and just about to go for lunch and perhaps he could come over now? I nweded a shower after my run so agreed he could come to the apartment 20 mins later. As I washed myself in the shower I slipped a finger inside my ass, it felt soft, still stretched a bit and a little tender, but surprisingly it felt good, it made me wonder about getting fucked again today, while I was lost in my thoughts my phone beeped, my 20 minutes was up and he was here, I told him I was just outta the shower and gave him the room number, quickly putting on some shorts, my body still a little wet as he walked in, he wasn't what I had expected, he was dressed very casual, late 30s and Cypriot looking, he commented on my lack of clothes and walked over to run but hands over my chest before telling me to get on my knees, he pulled his already hard cock out of his tracksuit bottoms and waved it in front of my face, I opened my mouth and moved forward, letting his shaft slide past my lips and towards the back of my mouth, taking it slowly I began to Bob my head up and down, he let's out a moan and shortly starts to thrust gently forward to meet my rhythm, his cock now firmly hitting the back of my throat making me gag, he asks if I like to swallow and i nixed agreement, he says i need to earn his cum first and helps me up, he walks to the sofa and makes himself comfortable, motioning for me to get back on my knees between his legs, he tells me to worship that dick, kiss it, lick his balls, make his shaft feel like it's the most important thing to me, he asks me to tell him what I like most about sucking him, i remove his glans from my mouth and look up at him. Telling him i love the feel of his soft mushroom head and his smooth shaft on my lips, he appreciates my compliment and leand forward pulling me back down onto him, this goes on for at least 20 minutes, him using my mouth to edge himself, pushing into my throat and then slowing down reminding me to love his penis, I'm enjoying the sensation and fact he's mostly gentle and taking his time, but also my mouth is starting to hurt just a little bit, I continue sucking him though and tell him I'm looking forward to tasting his cum, this inspires a change in him and he starts pumping my mouth again, he asks if I'm ready to receive his load and i let out an "mmmmmm" onto his cock as I suck, a few seconds later he unleashes a big sticky load, it floods my mouth up and I begin to swallow, I count about 5 big spurts and soon his semen leaks out of my mouth onto my bare chest, once he'd finished cumming he looks down at me, thanks me and starts to get his trousers back on, as per usual I'm not too keen on small talk so i let him dress and he says goodbye and leaves, i jump straight back in the shower to clean the bits of cum from my body. 

He has left now and yin total was there about 40 mins, it's nearly 1.30pm and i sit on the balcony with a vodka and chill, i get 1 more message from a guy looking to get sucked and invite him over, I'll not go indy details on here as it was a fairly bland meet, reasonably decent guy, decent cock and another mouth full of cum but nothing hugely exciting. I spent the afternoon wandering around some shops and visited a bar, around 5pm I got a message from a guy who says he's the mate of the beast from last night, i ignore him initially but as the evening goes on curiosity gets the better of me and i reply, he says in the area tonight and wants to fuck, he sends a couple of pics and i straight away notice that his cock is smaller than his mates from last night, I immediately feel a bit at ease and open to his suggestions, he tells me that he hasn't cum in a week and has heard i will let him unload in me, eventually I concede and agree to meet him, in ten him the apartment block name and he tells me that he will arrive at 8pm, so i head back to my apartment to get ready, 8pm comes, and goes, and i dont hear from him, eventually at about 9 he texts and says he's with the mate from last night and they both want to come, straight away I feel my heart beat race, i ignore the message for a bit while I consider my options, he texts a couple of times, his last message reads "were at a bar ten mins walk away, Jamie says Are you in the same room?" 

This puts me in a difficult position, i hadn't given this guy my actual room number, but obviously his mate (Jamie it turns out) was here last night and knows exactly where i am. I'm torn between 2 feelings now, part of me wants to block them both and hope they don't just turn up, but what if they do? I can't drive anywhere, I've drunk too much. The other thought in my head is much darker, it's the feeling of how horny I had been when I woke up a couple of hours after Jamie had fucked me, that slutty animal feeling that lead me to invite someone else over so soon after. Eventually I decide on being silly, Jamie was a hard fucker, but it wasn't close to rape, i never asked him to stop, he never actually hurt me, he was just nore dominant than I was used to. I message this guy back and confirm the meeting and they say that they're on their way

Soon after the door is knocked, I open it and they walk in, Jamie looks exactly as he did last night, his tattood arms reach out to shake my hand as he walks in, he introduces his mate but doesn't actually tell me his name, his mate though is a little older than Jamie, I would guess 40 ish, he's toned but not huge, his shaved head and a bit if stubble make him look a little bit "Jack the lad" 

The mate excuses himself to the bathroom and Jamie takes me to one side, I'm surprised to hear him tell me that he sensed a fear in me last night and I needn't worry, his exact words are that he's not a monster except in bed and that I'm perfectly safe in their presence, my mood immediately changes as I realise I made a right decision with this meet, as his mate walks back indy the room Jamie raises his voice, "come on then, i told Darren here that you said you're a good sucker, i think it's time you show us" i look at them both and drop to my knees, in the living room floor, they both get their cocks out, I start by looking at Jamie's, it's just as big as last night and my ass twitches at the memory of last night's destruction of my ass, Darren's is smaller but still a good length, i switch between the 2 sucking and licking for around ten minutes, Jamie suggests we go back to the bedroom, he tells me that he doesn't suck cock but that Darren occasionally does and he wants to suck me, i dont usually like getting attention myself as when I cum I quickly lose interest but i reluctantly agree, pretty soon I find myself on all fours sucking Jamie, while Darren positions himself to get my cock into his mouth, to be fair it felt amazing and i wad unable to concentrate on Jamie's cock as i was too busy feeling Darren on mine. After a short while Jamie asks who I want to fuck me first, as Darren has the small cock i suggest him, Jamie laughs as if he knows exactly why I made that choice then nods to his mate saying "go on then". I chuck Darren some lube and grab my poppers and quickly take a hit, by now it's perhaps 10pm, about 24 hours since Jamie left me yesterday, and now here i am about to take a cock to open me up ready for Jamie again, Darren lubes my hole and his cock and starts to push in, my ass is still a bit stretched and after just a little push my ass allows Darren to enter, his bare shaft slides slowly up into my ass and he let's out a sigh of pleasure, Jamie makes a comment to the effect of "sorry he's not tight" and Darren laughs and says it's fine, he withdraws his cock before pushing back in, slowly getting into a rhythm of long slow thrusts into my guts, i have to say it feels good, the poppers always hace the aame effect on me and make me crave getting fucked, Jamie is sitting back watching his mates thrusts get faster and faster, soon he chines in, telling Darren he wants a go, Darren pulls out and Jamie tells me to get myself into the position I was in last night, i get off the bed and lean over the mattress, knees on the floor, i can't help but tense up as Jamie gets behind me and puts his cock at the entrance to my body, he pushes forward and my sphincter fights against him, "relax" he says "just let it happen" ibtake a big hit of my poppers as he pours more lube on and with a little extra force his head pops in, much like last night he leaves the head inside guys a few seconds gently rocking back and forth, i can feel him tensing his cock causing his giant mushroom head to expand inside me, he asks if I'm ready but I don't hear him so i say "what". He again repeats, are you READY? and i let out a quiet "yes" 

With that he drives forward, exactly like last night, his full body weight crashing into me as his huge 9 inches rams straight up me, "oooooh fuck" I cry out, as i immediately collapse forward causing his cock to fall out of me, he slaps my ass with frustration and pulls me up, laying me on my stomach across the bed and climbing on top, he lines up and shives his cock back into me, this time there's no where for me to go and he pins me to the bed while he fucks my ass prone bone, I remember the immense feeling of pressure as he bounced up and down, making me bounce in turn on the mattress, it's not just the pressure of his cock filling my ass, the pressure of his full body bouncing on me from behind makes it hard to breathe and i find myself breathing in and holding my breath as he pounds away. It doesn't hurt as much as last night, but it's definitely but comfortable, and laid like this nakes it hard to sniff my poppers, Darren conea around and pushes his cock into my mouth but its not really working, Jamie stops fucking me but leaves his cock up me, this allows me to suck Darren while janie keeps my ass full. 

Jamie tells me he's getting close, and resumes his deep hard pounding of my now completely stretched and abused ass, i feel his breathing get heavy on my neck and soon he cums, it's just life last night and a huge load is being shot deep up inside me, he shuddered with pleasure and twitched his cock inside me a bit before slowly pulling out, Darren conws across and tells me to get back where I started on all fours, he gets behind me and drives his cock straight into my cummy ass, he spends about 5 mins pumping me, over and over, he comments to Jamie how loose I feel and how wet my ass is with spunk, jamke encouraged him to add his own and a minute or so later he too erupts inside me, pump after pump of spunk fills me up and as he pulls out his dick it immediately starts to leak out of me. They both compose themselves and Darren asks about my cum, i say I'm not interested in cumming myself but he keabs forward and puts my cock in his mouth, jamke chastises him, calling him a dirty slag and saying I'm here fir their uae not the other way around, Darren ignored him though and sucks me more and very soon i fobd myself warning him that I'm going to cum, he stops sucking me abd wanks the cum from me, a huge fountain gies straight up before coming back dripping down my shaft onto my not w very empty balls. He scoops some up and fingers it inside my ass, Jamie still calling him an animal and a dirty fucker, obce most of my own spunk has been fingered into my ass Darren laughs to himself and gets up, jamie us already dressed now and tells Darren to get dressed, he shajes my hand and winks, "told ya you was safe pal" he says before saying goodbye, as a parting comment jamie offers he the role of his regular bottom, i tell him to keep in touch and see what we can organise, and they leave. 

I reflect on the day, 3 meets, 4 guys, 2 loads swallowed and 2 in my ass, its very rare you get a successful day but this was definitely one that reaffirmed my mind with this kind of fun. 

Sorry this was so long, again happy to hace feedback both publicly and via PM. And if course If anyone is coming to Cyprus soon get in touch! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Last night I had a surprise call from a fuck bud I haven’t seen in for very long time.  His name is Al, 47 yr old muscular Turkish Cypriot married dad of 4.  He’s a mechanic, 5’8”, shaved head, big guns & boulder shoulders covered in tattoos, big slightly hairy pecs, a bit of a belly which I find sexy and gorgeous hairy meaty arse, big hairy legs and a very very fat 7” cut cock.  

He called to see if I was free to fuck Thursday afternoon (today).   I told him I was available for him anytime so we arranged for hm to be here for 1pm.  He was so horny on the phone, he’d called me from inside the garden shed so he wouldn’t get overheard on the phone, he was so horny the conversation quickly turned into a horny as fuck phone wank.   

I was naked for him when he going here just before 1pm, I opened the door & as he walked up to the drive. I’d forgotten just how beefy & sexy he looked, my dick got rock hard!   We got right down to some horny groping & kissing which led on to mutual cock sucking and deep riming till he decided to plunge his fat raw dick in my cunthole.  His shaft is so fat it gave me serious ring sting trying too push it in till I started playing with my nipples & my cunthole  opened up to let him in.   He fucks hard and had me moaning & groaning from the start, raiding my hole in different positions for nearly an hour when had me on my back and bred his first load in me.  

He plugged my hole when he pulled his dick out and I started sucking him clean when he lay on the bed next to me.    I clean his cock then sucked on his balls for a while then lifted his balls and started licking down towards his hairy hole.   He held his legs back giving me access to his hairy hole again & I got down to some vigorous deep rimming, after about 5 minutes or so I came up for air.  When he saw my dick was rock hard and pissing a river of precum he told me to fuck his arse!  It was a very pleasant surprise that sent my levels of horniness up into orbit!!  He was so tight I had to go slow to start so it wouldn’t hurt his so much but mostly so I wouldn’t shoot my load in the first few minutes.   His hole felt fucking amazing & after starting on his back I pounded him hard from behind then got him on his side and fucked him hard and fast from behind 

till I blew my huge thick load of cum balls deep inside him. 

We carried on fucking & breeding each other till around 5:30pm cos he needed to be home before his wife or boys.  

He’d bred 3 big loads in me which were being held in me by my plug & I’d bred 4 heavy loads in him cumming in him twice in quick succession at the end! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

“I don’t fuck bare!” Although he claims to fuck bb on his profile. He refused to fuck me bare the first couple of times. Tall, built like a tank, football player from possibly UH (University of Hawaii). 6’4 240lb Bbc with an 8” cock. Last night he brought another top and asked if I had a condom. I told him I don’t use them so he’s just gotta go in raw. 

The other top was fucking my hole raw and he decided fuck it and went in raw. It was total bliss!! The fucked my hole till it was sloppy and stretched out. 

Tonight he came over again… I was about to call it a night but he convinced me to clean my pussy and get it ready. I thought he’ll go back to safe but spent 15 minutes trying to destroy my tiny Asian pussy. I was verbal and told him how much I like my hole stretched and gapping, with his cum dripping out… sent him overboard and cum in my ass. Several ropes of cum coating my now wrecked out Asian cunt. 

I think he totally wants to break me, the way his huge hand were pressed in my waist, I thought my back was gonna break from the pressure of him driving his tank body into my hole. But. I made him cum fast. Kinda always make them cum fast 😆

• Like 9

Wednesday I was chatting with a daddy in sniffles who wanted to play. He was getting off work at 3p and wanted to stop by and blow a load before he went home. He told me he hadn’t gotten off in 6 days. He wouldn’t send be a face picture but I agreed to host him anyways. When I opened the door when he arrived I was meet by the sexiest silver daddy you could imagine in a suit no less.  Nothing makes my cock harder that a daddy in a suite.  We got naked and sucked each other off. He had a beautiful body and had just a hint of musk from wearing work clothes  all day. I wanted his load bad. I sat him down on the couch and went to town suck his cock while   Fondling  his balls with my right hand. He wasn’t hung maybe 5 inches but he was rock hard. It was obvious by his moaning and groaning he was close to shooting in my mouth. I slowed down a little and he asked me where I wanted his load.  To which I of course answered in my ass. He told me to get up on all 4s on the couch and I did. He lubed up my and slid into me pretty easily. He kept a nice steady pace and started dirty talking to me. Telling me how he was going to seed my ass and cum in my pussy. I started squeezing my hole down on his cock every time he’d pull his cock out then release when he pushed back in. He was moaning, and grunting pretty good and It was only a matter of seconds until he unloaded in me. Sure enough he shoot rope after rope of his sperm in my ass. One of the few times In my life I could actually feel the top spasming and the wetness fill my ass. The whole floor must of heard his orgasm it was so hot. Hard to think of a better compliment then a loud orgasm and a huge load. He withdrew and he apologized as some cum dripped on the carpet below. More evidence that I just got a huge load of daddy cum. He started cleaning up and getting dressed. I fingered my hole and not surprisingly found is full of cum and lube. What a hot fuck. We exchanged information and he was on his way! 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

In a jock, ass up, hole plugged... Guy walks into my bedroom, strips, pulls out the plug, slides in, and goes to town on my hole, all while telling me how much he loves having a neighbour he can fuck anytime he's in the mood. A few minutes later, dumps a big load in me, plugs me back up and off he goes. Great lunchtime breeding.

• Like 2

6 weeks in Mexico and no loads in my ass. FUCK! Sucked down a couple daytime loads in the rocks. Ploughed a couple into some young guys at a couple of night time beach orgies. Had a French buddy fuck a load out of me. I thought he was a top, but turned out he's vers and mostly wanted to ride my naked 8 inches on the many times we were together. 70 year old French Canadian brought me to orgasm twice within 10 minutes of each other, rolled over and told me he wanted to fuck me. I hadn't gone prepared so he settled for me licking his balls and sucking a small load from his cock. Informed me he has little to shoot after his prostate surgery but his orgasms are better than ever. Loved his satisfied smile. If I ever meet him again my ass will be clean and prepared!

Best encounter was with a hot young Mexican who gave me a message. It was very erotic from the start as I was pretty sure he was making his semi erection rub my hand through his loose shorts. I knew this was no accident when he started fingering my hole. I was too shy to ask him to fuck and breed me but tried to send a telepathic message. Soon he climbed on the table and rubbed his naked torso up and down my body. After climbing off it was clear he had gotten rid of the shorts as he kept putting his erection in my hand and got harder with my grasping and messaging his 6 inches. Rolling onto my back he commented on my 8 inches and gave me an excellent hand job. Sharing a room I hadn't cum in two weeks so when I ejaculated I shot off like a volcano. His eyes were as big as saucers. Before showering he invited me to make out so we stood kissing and fondling each other's cocks until he came. I hope he's around next winter! I don't plan to be so shy!!!

• Upvote 1

Load? Loads!!!!

Since November in my country everything was closed. First night that everything was open. Me in my rubber outfit horny as fuck in a sex-club. Fucking, fisting…. Dumped 3 loads within 2 hours. No condoms used. All bare. Huge blond caucasian. Latino with a cute face. I got all the sluts. A new porn star is born😂😂😂. Amen 

I just couldn't wait one more day. I hooked up with a white Big D this evening. He HMU I said come and get it. Door is open and light is on no need to say anything else. Guy came over I dropped to my knees and went to work. When he slid his big fat D all the to his balls. OMG it felt so good. I want to do so much more than hit it and get it. Someone come assist me with doing everything and anything.

• Like 2

Ok this is strange but a giy who jacked off on my feet before said I had to get a motel near his place and wait with the door open.  He came in and took off his sock and jacked off in it smelling my feel and rubbing against my feet.  Finally nutted in his sock.    Then took my socks off and put his cum filled sock on and left.   His cum is squishing between my toes now 

• Piggy 1
  • Confused 2

Fuck yeah curious, luv stinky feet and smelly sock play...snif, snif, lik, suck!!!! This is a heavily European fetish that many Americans don't understand...oh well, their loss...snif, snif...👣🧦🐷😛

3 hours ago, curiouspuppy429 said:

Ok this is strange but a giy who jacked off on my feet before said I had to get a motel near his place and wait with the door open.  He came in and took off his sock and jacked off in it smelling my feel and rubbing against my feet.  Finally nutted in his sock.    Then took my socks off and put his cum filled sock on and left.   His cum is squishing between my toes now 

I hope he at least helped subsidize the cost of the motel room.

Since Covid hit I haven't been to active just a few regulars ( married men with wives) but last night I visited an ABS with booths & theater about an hour away.  It's a place I pick up lube, poppers or a few toys. There were about 9 cars/trucks in the parking lot the most I have seem there in over 2 years, but I don't usually visit this late on a Sunday night.  I was surprised to see Cindy working the counter on entering building since generally seem her in daytime.  I shopped around to case out the action, in the booths or theater as two tall & fit customers soon entered and purchased theater tickets that made my mouth water for their cum.  As I approached the counter Cindy mentioned they got a shipment of poppers & lube, but I handed her a ten and "theater, please".  "Really? there's a rough group in there". "Sounds good to me " was my reaction.  With the light of a movie glowing. I could see a guy on his knees going back & forth on two guys.  As my eyes adjusted one of newer guy approached me with his cock in hand and one hand on my shoulder pushing down as I dropped to my knees to start worshipping a thick about 7" with a nice fat mushroom head cock.  Licking the length tasting his precum I some had it in my mouth showing him I had experienced sucking cock.  With smell of cum & ass in the air, I heard a loud painful cry as the first cocksucker I saw entering the dark room was now bend over a chair as one of guys was forcefully fucking his ass.  My stranger moaning as used his hands on the back of my head trying to gag me as I allowed it down the back of my throat.  He asked, "you take it up the ass". I stood up and slipped my sweatpants off and bent over as a guided his cock to my eager hole that I prepped by having a plug in it as I drove to the store.  The once whining fuck toy was moaning as now, he was getting DP.  As my ass now had hard cock sliding back and forth and moaning stud using it saying "Fuck ya".  I heard the door buzzer sound for the second. Don't know if people were entering or leaving but out of now where a guy stepped up offering his hard cock to my mouth.  I accepted and in rhythm I too was being DP and loving every second of it.  I lost track of the whining bottom as I was focused on the 2 cocks using my holes.  But the guy using my cunt just busted a nut and filled my hole with his juices.  I heard the other say he wanted second on my ass.  I raised up as another guy started pulling my t shirt off and offered me a hit on poppers.  The door buzzer had gone two more times as I could see three others watching me get used, guessing their waiting their turn.  I felt a hand pinch & twist one of my nipples. As I felt a flood of cum washed down my throat and then my pussy took another load.   I was exhausted as I looked for my pants and shirt as others watched me dress in wet clothes guessing from cum and even guessing piss.  As I walked back into the shopping area 3 people shopping and one of the guys, I followed into the theater was talking was talking to Cindy but everyone stopped to look at me.  I guess I looked like a real mess.  "Are you okay" asked Cindy but the stranger smiling "yes, he's a real CumDump, not his first rodeo". I smiled at Cindy as I said "yes" and out the door I went to head home to a hot bath to reflect on my position in life.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Last night after work drive out to Little Neck Video after hearing it's back to being open 24 hours.

Got there it was open but only the attendant and I was there so I went to use the bathroom and another guy walked in. Used the bathroom and headed to the booths and he was still there. Older guy kinda scruffy looking noticed me checking him out he said hi I said hi back and he grabbed his crouch.

I walked over to him stated feeling him up his sweatpants was damp like he might have either spilled something on him or possibly pissed on himself. Still Dick is Dick in my book and lead him into the booth. He pulled out eight inches not too thick but definitely hard. Took some hits from my poppers and swallowed his dick to the nuts. He wanted a hit of my poppers and I let him while I slowly worked his dick. When he handed them  back I took another good couple of hits with his dick deep down my throat 

He started moaning how good my mouth was and then he started shoving my head down his Dick until he came in my mouth. He thanked me and I noticed he had drool coming out of his mouth so I think he might have been high on something prior to showing up. But Damn addict or homeless that was some good a dick. Only disappointing part I was hoping he wanted some ass, I was willing to let him take it and beat my shit up

• Like 3