Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night I had one of my fuckbuds over. Tall, thin, early 20's black guy with a nice long, curved thick cock. We played for an hour before he shot a huge load. He goes deep, hitting/passing the second ring all the time. After he leaves, he texts me asking when I got fucked last before him. I tell him it was two nights prior, he said he could tell I was open.

The guy two nights earlier has a nice cock as well, not quite as thick, more straight than curved, but he fucked me over 2 hours on and off. Apparently my hole got opened up nicely for a couple days. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This past Wednesday night I went to my favorite gay club and also to the sex club.  It was early evening so I had a few drinks at the gay club before heading to the sex club.

While at the gay club I posted a quick connect ad on BBRTS saying I would be offering my ass up 8:30-11:30pm for all cocks and loads and then back at the gay club darkroom after 11:30.  I mentioned I would be wearing a pink crop top, pink jock and collar.  

Earlier I had put a butt plug in my ass to loosen it up even though my hole is pretty loose already.  I pre-lubed my hole in the car and entered the sex club. My ass is pretty popular there since I’m a regular.  Didn’t take long for guys to start fucking me.  Ended up collecting 8 loads there and headed back to the gay club darkroom.

The club was a lot busier now so I headed to the darkroom seeking more cocks and loads in my slut ass.  I bent over the bench and spread my cum filled hole open.  Immediately some guy shoved his cock in me, pounded away and pumped his load in.  Then the train started on my ass., one guy after another fucking and breeding my cumdump hole.  A couple guys fucked me 2-3 times shooting more cum in my sloppy hole.

I ended up with 20 loads between the sex club and the gay club darkroom!  I so love being a cumdump and just a piece of ass 🍑!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10

I am staying with a friend in Palm Springs. At the bar he introduced me to his neighbor so afterwards I went up to the guys condo to see if I could get some of his big cock he had been bragging about.

He offered to share his tri-mix so I said why not. We flipped fucked for an hour but I wore him out. Too bad, his cock felt great and I really wanted his load but at 72 you can only expect so much. Still an enjoyable fuck. 
     So my dick was still hard and I needed to load a hole. I got on Sniffies and five minutes later I was on my way to Motel 6 to breed a cumdump. Gotta love this town!!!
     Hot guy with a pre-loaded hole and a big dicked buddy. Had to eat that ass as well as fuck. Got fucked a little as well but not nearly enough. 
    I got off telling him what a filthy slut he was and a faggot cumdump. Of course what I really wanted was to be in his position, with four loads in me getting ready for the fifth. 😜

Love a poppered up bottom. We shared his bottle then I got busy spraying my DNA into his well fucked ass.  If this boner doesn’t calm soon I am going back for a second round. 

• Like 7

Last morning went to a bookstore that is further out than I go. I went into the arcade with booths and found my first cock. His load was delicious and I loved the feeling of cum coating my throat. I went on looking for cocks to suck for an hour and got another load. I got to suck 3 more cocks but I guess I wasn't good enough yet. I'm thinking of going back at a later time to see if there is a bigger crowd. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Went to the cruising park last week. A younger black guy was standing by himself, and we started jacking each other off when another guy stopped nearby and watched. The black guy walked away to piss, and I started jacking off the other guy - an older latino man. He put his hand down my shorts and starting fingering my hole which was already slick. The black guy came back with his dick out, I leaned over to suck him, and the latino guy guided his raw dick into my hole. A few minutes later I had a load in each end!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

My last two weeks were very busy and I hardly had time for sex. However, I visited the sauna on Sunday. There is a dark chill event on every Sunday. The place was really crowded. I have lots of sucks and fucks. Mostly in the dark area. I couldn’t follow who fucked me and who I fucked. I just turned to one hole after the other and grabbed one cock after the other and pushed them into my hole, sometimes my mouth or both. The most kinky part was when I was fucked besides a guy and we were kissing and pawing each other while we were enjoying of our pounding. When both of our tops finished I continued to fuck him. When newer tops came I laid beside him and we were fucked again. This choreography repeated almost an hour long. Then I unloaded my cum in him but not much later we found us being fucked again. After he was bred again I started to finger him. I dredged some doses of cum from his hole. I pushed my cum covered fingers in his mouth and kiss him deep. I did this many times. Our hot and extremely kinky session ended with a top stepping in. He fucked the guy first. When he finished with him, the guy left. The top fucked me too. 

Although this adventure was satisfying, on Monday I was horny as fuck again. So, after work I went to the sauna again. Surprisingly it was almost empty. However, I found a fifty something tall athletic guy with long cock. After giving him a nice throat fuck, he turned me around and pushed his cock deep in me. After unloaded his cum in me, I stepped to the next guy but he let me only to suck him. I sucked more guys but needed some more. Then I found a guy in the dark room who had ling thick cock. I started to suck him when I realised that he was being fucked. When the top finished, the guy turned back offering his loose hole. I pushed my hard cock immediately but not much later he said to go to a cubicle. However, we went to the next room which didn’t have door and quite light. I could see his brown skin and well-built chest. I continued to fuck him when a gorgeous extremely good looking guy with beautiful caramel skin joined us. He was rather stared us and touched us, sometimes let us to suck his imposing cock. After half an hour we finished. I asked the guy if he was maybe versatile, but he replied that he was full bottom. I went to another tour and when I arrived back, I saw the bottom taking a shower. I stood by my cabinet fully naked when he came to dress up. He couldn’t take his eyes off my cock, which was still (or again)  rock hard. He wore his full clothes but he started to suck me. I have never done this to have sex in the cloak room. Guys were coming back and forth and realised that this guy sucked me off. I blow all my cum in his mouth. He licked his lips and said it was tasty and said thank you. I asked him if we could meet again. But he spent only that time in  Budapest. He was Indian origin and a fire officer in an Emirates aircraft. It made him more sexy and I started to have fantasies of having sex with him on the plane dressing him down off his uniform. When I finished my shower and started to dress up, the gorgeous guy came too. We started to chat with each other. He was also a short term visitor, a tourist from Cyprus and had to leave soon. We have a long kiss for good bye. 
I supposed that I wouldn’t have sex on this week, because of my work. Then I got a message from a guy with I had sex many times. He was a barman and loved when I fucked him on the bar counter. He texted me that he wanted me to fuck him again there. He had to close the bar at 2 am. I had doubts about being able to keep awake but I tried to do my best. The promise of a good nasty fuck keep me awake. I arrived at the bar five minutes after 2 am. He closed the door took his clothes off wearing only a jockstrap and  white football socks. I dressed down to completely naked. I started to eat his ass. He always praised me for being talented ass eater. Yes, I really am because I love to eat ass. I was rock hard as hell, so after a while I put my cock in him. I fucked him for long until he shot onto his chest. It was amazing but I needed to be fucked too. I lifted him home and on my way to home stopped at the cruising bar. It was surprisingly empty, but I found a Arab bottom who was eager for being fucked. So I fucked him hard. It was good but my goal wasn’t achieved yet. Fortunately, I clashed with my old fuckbuddy. He was also very happy because he assumed to go home without sex. I took his cock out soon and it was deep in my mouth. But we both wanted more. So I turned around and he shoved his dick immediately. He fucked me long until he came in me. We had some chat in the bar. The closing hour was close, so he left and I went my farewell tour. Then I met this hairy bear with black beard and showing his beautiful hairy chest and belly wearing his t-shirt on his neck. His rock hard cock was out. I started to play with his cock and nipples and I found myself on my knees sucking his cock and twisting his nipples. He pulled me up, gave me a kiss and pushed my head to suck his nipples. While I was doing what he suggested he started to play my cummy hole. The cum in my hole turned him on and pulled me into a cubicle. I continued to suck his nipples and licked his sweaty hairy armpits. Then he turned me around, bent me over and put his cock in me. He fucked me hard.  Asked how many loads were in me. I said unfortunately only one dose and I bagged him to breed me. And he did. Long and loudly it was amazing. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

A run-down apartment in a bad part of town the guy is on home confinement with an ankle monitor he said that just wanted some head. The apartment was dirty he was in sweat shorts no underwear pull this long dick out I started sucking the thug so he wood nut in my mouth. He start playing with my ass takes my shirt off tells me strip can I go back to sucking Screenshot_20220508-041922_Twitter.thumb.jpg.f7e0bbce81a58d650bc8120e9c00adcb.jpghis dick and he plays with my ass using spit then he asked if I'm going to give him some pussy and if I'm clean cuz he don't want any STD. Orders me to turn around and I feel the head of his dick press against my hole but doesn't really go in. He gets mad tells me to stop running he's going to rape me and that'll hurt he don't give a fuck he want some pussy.  He tries putting it inside me again this time it pops in and I feel my face gets real red like blood rush and I can hear my pulse in my ears as he fucks me saying I got a nice tite white pussy.  He fucks me a lil then tell me he's going to nut and then I feel his cock flex pulse and I know he's busting inside when he's done and pulled out then tells me to get my shit and leave 20220508_205211.thumb.jpg.5a2b32ff71e5e24a2ba4553d4dd9c03f.jpg

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Just had my cum holes used by a regular dom top of mine. He messages to ask id I'm free, and I said I was. 

He gave me directions to be naked on my bed with my dildo in my ass... he let himself in, fucked my ass hard and deep for 20/25 minutes... left without saying anything else other than... "I'll be back around 2/2:30 you better be ready for round 2" "yes sir!!"  Guess I won't be going out later! 🐷🐽🐖

rsz_1rsz_20210211_101355_optimized_1.jpg.39ad706adcd3c25511f59fc097e78e47.jpg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

Was at the gay bar yesterday afternoon.  Went to pee and a guy was getting fucked in the stall.   Heard the top grunt then he came out of the stall and walked out of the bathroom still adjusting his dick in his pants. I opened the stall door a crack and there was a hot ottery guy.   I asked if he wanted more dick.    He shot me and evil grin and pulled his shorts down.   I pumped his ass for a few minutes and shot my load inside.   When I left the stall, a guy who had been taking a piss at the urinal was outside rubbing his hard cock in his pants.   He went right in and I hear the fucking start before I went back to my friends.   Saw the bottom about 20 minutes later with his friend group, acting like nothing happened.  Told one of my buddies who is a fellow slut what had happened.  He says "so that hot guy has three fresh loads in his ass", I say yes.   My friend walks over, somehow separates the bottom from the group and I see them both walk into the bathroom.  My buddy loaded him too. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7

ANON 22 yr old BBC

My phone pinged with a message, ‘Your cunt free?’ It was a 22 yr old black guy needing a hole to use to get off in. He needed some white trash to abuse and I needed breeding. He wanted me hooded with my ass up and plugged with the biggest dildo I could insert.  I duly obliged.

I was told he was a real heavy jizzer and got off using white trashy holes. I was told to remain still and quiet and that the deal was  I would have to take 2 loads. The first was just him needing to bust his nut, needs must. What he really enjoyed, he said, was carrying straight on after the initial load dump. The second load was for his pleasure, knowing the cunt was seeded and allowing him to watch his cummy BBC creaming a whore. I was sold and offered to be his bitch as requested. My cunt was hungry and twitching at the thought. He arranged to turn up within the hour so I got to work with the poppers and stretching my hole with the large dildo as requested.

While waiting i offered out my soon to be used cunt in advance and was requested to attend a cruising ground for a Load off a cheating lad. He wanted to dump a load in my used cunt, so I already had a sloppy seconds fuck lined up before this planned breed. About 45 mins later he messaged to say he was outside. I was hooded, on all fours with my ass hanging off the bed, my hole stuffed with my large butt plug. I told him I was ready as I hit the  poppers,  I was told to remember the deal; still, silent, anon, 2 loads.

I heard him come up the stairs then stand behind me. He grabbed the end of the dildo and gently punched it a few times. Every hit was a horny thrill right where I like it. Then he pulled out the dildo and replaced it with his 9.5 inches of black meet. Now I knew why he wanted the largest dildo in. His dick was a straight replacement for the dildo. No messing or warm up he was balls deep in my easy cunt. I thought he was positioning himself behind me, hardly any movement but it was as just what he needed. He simply discretely unloaded right inside me. In fact I had no idea he’d jizzed me and bred my hole.

Without pulling out he then turned to pounding my cunt. He slid his dick slowly in and out and at that point I realised he was watching his cummy dick glide inside me. I kept silent as he switched back and forth from slow to fast pounding. I could feel his cum dripping from my cunt. Several time he pulled out to stab my hole with his black dick. He was definitely using me as a piece of white trash. Then, when ready he pushed real deep and added another load as he panted and moaned. He really is a heavy cummer and I was dripping. He zipped up and write SLUT BOY on my ass before leaving. A complete horny anon breeding! 

A2527FB5-E23F-4650-B3E4-98AB07CC5359.thumb.jpeg.f4098c42031ae37288d0ff7fad5c090a.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 6

Fuck Tagged, always luv hearing about your trashy sex adventures...9.5 inches of hard black meat...and 2 creamy loads of cum...lucky slut...and as always, luv those fetish sockies..."Fuck Bottom" says it all!!!🍆💦👿😋 

• Like 1