Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Bout 10 minutes ago. Got a regular FB i've written about before, young bi muscle stud who's always horny (lucky me). He hits me up often, sometimes 2x a day, a lot of times when i'm at work and cannot, but He never gives up and it's turned into a nice relationship. 

i'm always waiting naked and ass up, door open. Sometimes He flips me on my back, always comes a couple of times. He's getting more vocal, less shy, which helps me know He is enjoying Himself... i sure as fuck am, involuntary "oh fuck" coming out of me as well as groans and moans of pleasure. 

Today He asked if He could suck on me first, He wanted to try it. i'm not into getting my penis touched or sucked, not that it doesn't feel good, it does/did, but i explained to Him that my orgasm is when a Man has an orgasm inside of me, it's what fulfills me sexually. Still, i said okay and He didn't make me cum that way, it just made Him hard and then He flipped me on my stomach and penetrated me and fucked me good. Damn, so good. i'm sloppy wet right now and feel soooooo good. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

I'm usually a top, but I've been in a versatile mood lately. Today wasn't much of an exception. I hadn't planned to get in anything (or anyone) today, but in the morning, while I was in a meeting for work, an FWB hit me up to see if he could come by and use my mouth. It's been about a month before out schedules could align so I quickly agreed.

So over lunch, this lunch used my mouth and face as his personal toy, pushing and pulling my face all around his crotch, on and off his dick, had me lick his ass, and eventually, finally shoved my head down on his cock so he could blast his load into my mouth.

He left and I had a meeting to get to, but a few minutes later another guy hit me up. I had sucked him off once before and we've chatted on and off ever since then, but we haven't had the chance to do anything more. He and his husband are open, but they tend to play together and they have very different work schedules than me so it's been tricky. Also, they're both mostly tops (as am I) so it's always been pretty limiting the options, and a whole host of other things.

Well, today the one i had sucked off before responded to something I said and I happened to reply "Fuck me." That got his attention. He said he was going to be down my way soon and if I wanted fucked. Of course I said yeah.

So after he got out of his appointment, he asked if we still had tie. I had about 25 minutes before I had a meeting. I told him there wasn't time for fucking, so he asked me to suck him off again. "No problem," I said.

He came over. He pulled his shorts off and sat on my couch. I knelt before him but before I could swallow his cock, he pulled me into a deep, long kiss. I kinda melted into him. Finally he pushed me down to his cock. No words were spoken. We didn't need any. I sucked him, I throated him, I did my best to drain him dry, but he stopped me. He pulled me back up to his face and as we kissed again, he started pulling my shorts off. He grabbed my dick and yanked me forward until I was straddling him. He stripped his shirt off and pulled me back into a kiss.

I started grinding my ass back on his rock hard dick. We still hadn't said anything. I rub my hole across his dickhead.

That's when he pushes me to the side, kicks his shoes off, and turns me around until my ass is in the air and I'm bent over the back of my couch. He jams his tongue up my ass and eats me out pretty good until he decides to manhandle me again, sitting back on my couch and pulling me onto his lap again.

We both knew what was coming. We both wanted it. He spat in his hand and slicked up his dick. I ground down on it. We didn't have great leverage so after twenty seconds of trying to ride, he pushed me off and shoved me onto the couch in missionary. I gladly pulled me legs back and he shoved his raw cock inside of me. 

He fucked me, fucked me, fucked me. He wrapped his arms around me, stuck his tongue in my mouth and took my mouth the way he was taking my ass. And finally he came with a shudder.

After a quick clean-up, he was out the door and heading out to meet up with his husband, in total only spending about 15 minutes at my apartment. All the time I needed to get his load dripping from my ass.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

The past two days had been wild. I had 10 guys fuck me. Most were trusted FBs that came to my rescue, I was sick with a cold and then followed with a week of work then Covid-19… uggg no sex for one month. My hole closed up and ran away lol I was scared to even use a dildo it’s been so long but… like a rubber band my hole opened up and took it like a true cumdump hole it is.

The high light was a new fuck who claimed to be only 7”. He was a grower around 26, 5’8” 145. I kept sucking him and he got thick like a wrist. Still not 100% hard!! He had me on my stomach and started to rub his huge dick in my crack, getting thicker and thicker. He finally found my tiny shriveled fuck hole that refused to open up. I told him to force it in. So he did, slip his not so hard cock in there …. It began to grow harder and harder, it felt like a dildo … I honestly thought I was ripping a little and my hole was on fire. 
I asked him, since I was blindfolded, are you Asian???? He said yeah! And without hesitation started to rape my hole….. it slipped out offering some relief but he just slid it back in to the base. I felt for once not in control and tried to relax as he slid that monster in and out of my fuck hole…. Now no longer tight. It was gapping for fresh air. He didn’t care if it hurt … he wanted to breed my cunt. It felt like a dildo at first and I thought he had a rubber on but no, it was a hard, extremely raw cock turning my hole into hamburger meet… and the fucker took his time. 
“Does it hurt? Most guys can’t handle it.” He said. I said yeah, “fuck it’s the thickest dick I had! Are you sure you’re Asian???” “Yeah..hahaha” he said. I told him,”If it doesn’t hurt than it not a good fuck.” This sent him on the edge to “hurt” me but by now I regained my super human fuck hole powers and took his dick. “Fuck your hole is so loose now, it’s gapping like a cunt!! Haha.” “I’m cumming..Fuck!” I felt his log pulse from the base up and the squirts matching his grunts each time in me. His dick felt like a rubber dildo, extra hard as a rock. I was on the verge of tapping out… my happy place was shattered and I was in pain. The poppers was no help. But he finally came and I could no longer hold my ass up. Collapse on the bed. He rips out and says, good cunt faggot. Goes to the bathroom to wash up.  I feel my hole and it’s loose, wet and slimy. I even had to check if I tore but I was ok, remarkably. 3 other guys fucked me after he left and my hole by then was a gapping mess.  That’s another story …..

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I took my last load 3 days ago from a bisexual guy I met on Squirt.org.  He came to my house and we immediately went to my bedroom. He let me fixate on and worship his penis. And even though he'd' never done it before, fed me his piss in mouthful squirts that I thirstily swallowed, asking me if I wanted more between mouthfuls, which I love because it allows me to beg for more under control. The act of feeding me his piss excited him because it made his cock rock hard and he ordered me to suck his cock and wouldn't let me take my mouth from around it until he added the sweet taste of semen to the after taste of his piss. OMG, I LOVED IT!  I wish I could find someone who would let me worship their penis like that (and in other ways) constantly!

• Like 1

One of my pigsons -- the 30 yo Filipino was waiting for me when I got home from work today. He had a big load of several days and want to fill my mouth with it. I gave a quick bj with my work clothes still on. He blasted a huge load down my throat in less than 10 mins. Now, that's why I call service with a smile! OINK!

He had to go home to his parents quickly as it was his turn to cook this evening.

• Like 1

I’m in DC for work.  A hot younger Iranian guy into older bears hit me up on GROWLr.  Damn is he hot, and he loves rimming as much as I do.  After a long foreplay session, he started lubing up his thick duck and started forcing his way into my over tight ass.  I had to lay on my side to get it in and loosen up enough for him to get in his rhythm.  He shifted me up on my knees and dove in hard forcing me flat on my stomach and continued pounding and scraping by my prostate before blowing his load in a thirty second orgasm.  I’m carrying his load back to the hotel now.  Fucking needed this bad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Late night about 2am, I was walking for my place to a nearby gas station to grab some chips and a drink when I got there the only ppl in the store was myself, a female worker, and this young 19yo He was about 5’10 so few inches taller than me slim and good looking to me, I was checking him out and didn’t even realize I was just staring at his crotch as I could see he was packing a large cock that I’d love to do things to. I realized He caught me staring so I panicked and quickly got my things and left thinking that would be it but he came out and called me over, I thought at first I was about to get in some trouble but he said he noticed and then grabbed is cock saying his cock hasn’t had any action in a while, I’m a white guy, and this guy was indian, but born here (canada). We talked and stroked our cocks for a few minutes and then I asked him to come to my place since I wasn’t too far away, he said he didn’t feel comfortable, so instead we went behind the gas station where the garbage bins were it was like basically an ally where the garage was. When we got there I got on my knees and pulled his cock out pretty quick so he didn’t have any second thought. BANG.. 7 inch python just pops out his pants and I just muttered out fuck, realizing I was about to play with a 7 inch 19 year old cock. I sucked his juciy cock for like 5 minutes and asked if he’d fuck my ass he was hesitant so I sucked it more focused on his balls, got him all horny and asked again he said yes finally, I got up and Bent over and then he said something I haven’t heard in a while, let’s use a condom… gross… I said I didn’t have any to which he pointed out we were right by a gas station… He said he would grab it from inside but then quickly I stopped him and said I’ll do it. I had a plan to get my load … I went in there was a section for condoms and of course I picked out the shittest condom no name brand (cheapest ones) and then before leaving  I grabbed some oil lube thing (I can’t remember what it exactly was) and when I got back to him I put the condom on him and told him to lather the condom with it so it would be easier, not the wiser he slathered the latex condoms in this oil based lubricant and shoved his cock in my ass and fuck was he stretching me out… knowing it was dark I knew if I got on top he’d never see the condom break so I placed my jacket on the grass part and had him lay down on it then I got on top, I began bouncing on his cock and letting his cock purposely slip out and every time I’d stick it back in I’d feel for and stretch the condom finally on the third Time when I went to stick his cock back I felt his bare cock head.. the condom was broken and so I pushed the condom down further stuck his cock in and then just started riding he fucked me good even moaning before he said he was gonna cum, I just ignored and kept riding harder and then he got up a little hugged me and began shooting his load inside me (not to his knowledge) after he was done loading me up with his cum, I acted quickly and slid the condom off as I got off his cock and in the dark he couldn’t see it nor asked … pulled his pants up and left having no idea he had just bred a 67 year old man he met at a gas ration in a dirty ally and I just got the best and sexist load ever.. this happend last night and I’m still not over it

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

I waited 10 yrs for his breeding load!
Long ago When I was partnered we arranged a 3 some with a proper sleazy lad. He was real dirty chav lad from a council estate. He fucked me safe with a rubber while my boyfriend fucked him. Only when my bf,  at the time, left the room was he able to secretly finger fuck his spunk into me and briefly slide his dick in too. That was 10 years ago. 

Today My Grindr pinged to a ‘your cunt free?’ Message. I immediately offered to take his load. He wanted an anon hooded discrete meet. I sent pics  of my hole for use and he sent a few dick pics. Straight away I recognised his tattoos. It was the same guy from 10 years ago. Now was my chance to take his load properly and anon n raw! He  explained he was partnered and needed a discreet cunt to breed. Fuck! Even better! I’d be getting him to cheat breed me! He seemed to have no idea he’d fucked me but I did and wanted his load again. 

When he turned up an hour later he made no mention of a previous meet. Or maybe he knew and wanted to finish what he started all those years ago. I was hooded on all fours in a jock and harness and with butt plug fully inserted as requested and wearing my FUCK ME BREED ME socks. He grabbed the pen and tagged my back. I was so gagging for it. Then he yanked out the plug, rubbed the head of his dick over my hole then pushed his way in. I was about to enjoy myself when he pulled out and ordered me to my knees. He Wanted me to suck his dick and he wanted to film me sucking him. I made sure I sucked him good. I let his cheating dick penetrate my throat thinking about what a dirty little fukka this guy was.  

I was ordered back on the bed as he wanted my cunt. Now I could finally take his raw dick and I loved it. He teased my hole once again then pushed gently in, all the way.  He used my hole good and gave me a good hard fucking. Everything about this guy said dirty fukka. The way he spoke, the thrusts and the groans inside me. It was every bit as good as I expected. Not once did he touch or show any interest in my cock. He was a proper popper freak too, taking regular deep hits while he used my cunt. He was here to use my holes and he made good use of both. With his dick balls deep he told me I had a fucking lovely ass and he’d be up for using it again. I reminded him he hadn’t finished yet but I was getting off that even for this dirty lad my cunt was an attraction worth feeding! 

My cunt was getting used instead of his bfs. I fucking love taking a cheating load, they are the hottest kind. I heard him say he was close. That was all I needed to hear to start begging for it. I pretty much knew what I was about to take from him. Neither of us discussed status and that in itself is hot as fuck. Either way I was getting loaded. I wanted and needed it real bad. 

My begging was rewarded as my cunt took his cum explosion inside me. He certainly needed to unload, he pumped my cunt full of his hot dirty cum. I willingly took every drop of his seed. He had been on my ‘list’ all that time and now i was finally able to take a proper anon breed from him rather than the previous finger fuck loading. When he finally slowly pulled his cummy dick out my cunt  was full and oozing. He  Stood back and admired his own work as he watched his spunk drip from my freshly loaded hole. He slammed the butt plug in and thumped it hard. I was then ordered to clean his cummycock with my mouth. 

I dropped to my knees and eagerly obliged. He tasted great and he forced his dick in my ass, my mouth and my throat. He dressed and left without a word. I was buzzing. My phone then  ‘Grindr pinged’. He  messaged to ask if I I liked the tags he left. He had written, PIG SLUT - FILL WITH NEG, POZ, THE LOT! Wow! I was impressed. 

I told him that was a turn on. He agreed then told me that he was impressed how I took his poz seed with no questions. I fucking knew it! I told him I strictly take every load offered and he replied, I know, you really are a slut. I was buzzing from knowing he’d given me poz seed and never mentioned it, just how it should be! He then asked if I was serious enough to take it again. Of course, I replied. Now he wants to breed me whenever his bf ain’t around! Fuck yeah! Same time next week! 0938AC59-E206-4915-9F33-49A13F2F2FC6.thumb.jpeg.bec9144fb912df1307e4aa77516d7c59.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

6 hours ago, NEDenver said:

I’m in DC for work.  A hot younger Iranian guy into older bears hit me up on GROWLr.  Damn is he hot, and he loves rimming as much as I do.  After a long foreplay session, he started lubing up his thick duck and started forcing his way into my over tight ass.  I had to lay on my side to get it in and loosen up enough for him to get in his rhythm.  He shifted me up on my knees and dove in hard forcing me flat on my stomach and continued pounding and scraping by my prostate before blowing his load in a thirty second orgasm.  I’m carrying his load back to the hotel now.  Fucking needed this bad.

That’s how I want it!

• Like 1

Three nights ago in my hotel room... Older top contacted me through Grindr and said - I can come over now...
Late at night and almost gave up hope, so I didn't have to think long...
He immediately started to rim me and finger my hole...
Could not get quite hard so I kept sucking... did get him inside but didn't work out as wanted so I started sucking again while he tried as much fingers inside my hole... 
Soon he told me he was ready to come and yes soon he was squirming around and tried to push my head of his hard dick but I kept my mouth firmly over his penis and soon I tasted his cum in my mouth and swallowed his load...
He was done so not much afterplay unfortunately...

I met 5 random guys on grindr in one day and they all filled me up with their load😌 it was so hot. My hole was still wet when I met the other guys ☺️

Edited by Cutieb0y
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

So yesterday I was in managing the UWS for some site visits for work and had a few hours to kill. So I grabbed the 1 and headed to 79th st to the local abs in the area. 

The place is hit or miss (mostly miss) when it comes to getting fucked, let alone being bred, but I’ve struck gold here enough times to keep coming back. Yesterday I didn’t strike gold but diamonds. 

It was slow but then this incredibly hot dude came in and it’s hard to describe but he had this really cool persona. Slightly taller than me but thin so he seemed taller. Thought he might be interested but wasn’t sure so I hesitated and hooked up with another guy for like 15 min. They were definitely fucking but didn’t know who was who. They both came out and hung around masking it more confusing. Some time passes and I’m in the back on a bench looking at my phone and he stands by the closest booth. Then goes in. I’m not hesitant now so I follow him in and he takes out his perfect dick. I’m pretty certain it was the in 8-8.5 ranch and not really huge girth wise. I couldn’t get my hand all the around it but it felt perfect.  So I I instantly started blowing him and easily deep throated him. Incredible taste. 

With no AC on the booth got steamy fast. And already his perfect black skin started glistening. So I stopped blowing him, stood up, dropped my pants and started stroking a bit. Then ran my finger over his sweat and rubbed it on my lip. Then went back to sucking him but this time standing up. In about 19 seconds his hand was working my asshole and I my so grateful that he’s the top. I’ve been training and stretching my hole so I took him in completely on the 4th or 5th stroke with just a little bit of spit as lube. And then we fucked really hard. I met his every stroke and we just fucked and fucked for like 20 minutes when I came off him just to blow him a bit. Then it was back in. No spit no lube. We both start pounding again the only time he stopped was when either of us took a hit of poppers and he stayed all the way in each time. I was in fucking bareback heaven. So this time he stops while in me and he’s taking his shirts off and I do the same even though I was already completely drenched. He goes back to to pounding me and I feel every drop of his sweat rating on my back and neck and grabs my hair. Total heaven. We just kept fucking and he says you ok? I replied I can go for as long as you want so he just keeps pounding me. I slightly change position and get my legs closer together, sorta like a prone position but upright and he just goes wild and I’m still meeting his every thrust with mine. It wasn’t a quiet fuck at all. 

I make a slight leg movement to keep from falling over and he popped out. I turned around and licked his sweat off his perfectly toned black skin and blew him again.  I asked him if he was close and he said he’s been hold back. So he started to jerk his cock into my face and mouth for about a minute and I could tell he was getting close so I turned around and bent over for him. He slipped it back into my hole for a few strokes and then pulled out of me and violently stroked his dick with his cock head bouncing off my hole. He shoves it back in really hard and pushed my back down and leaned over me and ducked me just as violently as his sweat just rained on me. Then he let out a quiet moan and just filled me. Then he stroked, moaned again and just kept his dick in me pulsating that load in for what seemed like a solid minute.  He dumped so much cum that when he eventually pulled out I couldn’t tell the difference. The best full feeling ever. With that we got dressed and he left. I went and sat on the bench a recovered for a few when I realized everyone there when we went in the booth had left and there was a different group of guys around. Started to get that leaking feeling so I went into a booth by myself. Dropped my pants and and sure as anything. I had a river of cum flowing out of my ass so I just jerked off and came as it made its way to my ankle. So I finger my hole to see how much more is in there and it’s still full. So I just blotted a little bit around my hole with a napkin to make sure it wasn’t a mess. It wasn’t. Just beautiful creamy cum. So isn’t bother to wipe anything up. Just pulled up my pants went to the bathroom and peed, cleaned off my dick washed up my hands and face a left to grab the 1 down to Penn Station. Soon as I saw daylight I lit up a cigarette and there really is something to having one after intense sex. Stopped at the benches on broadways and had another. Could feel my hole was still a little wet so I figured I better stand and grab the 1. It felt so slutty to be drenched in sweat with all that cum in my ass on the subway which was packed. The train was really hoot so everyone had a little sweat going on thank god. 

Oddly enough not much more leaked out until late last night and it’s been leaking out all morning. 

It’s these incredible anonymous fucks that keep me taking loads and being a cumslut bottom. It is also such a powerful feeling I get that a middle aged fat guy can get so many hot guys off. This load puts me at around 65 for the year. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2