Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night a guy off A4A. Wife was staying at a family friends house for a party and I got the little ones down for bed as quick as possible and made sure they were out. He came over. I sucked him hard on the couch and rode him. Thought he went soft so I sucked him hard and got on all 4s and he started to pound me! Once I he started to get soft I started sucking him again. He started jerking due to being over sensitive so I knew he'd cum. I asked him after he left and he said he'd cum twice! I asked no questions and he said no questions no condoms no pulling out was hot. I did feel some bumps near the base but didn't care and actually made sure to get my lips on them as well!

VID_20220924_224629844_exported_14746.jpg

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2

5 hours ago, Redman30 said:

Last night a guy off A4A. Wife was staying at a family friends house for a party and I got the little ones down for bed as quick as possible and made sure they were out. He came over. I sucked him hard on the couch and rode him. Thought he went soft so I sucked him hard and got on all 4s and he started to pound me! Once I he started to get soft I started sucking him again. He started jerking due to being over sensitive so I knew he'd cum. I asked him after he left and he said he'd cum twice! I asked no questions and he said no questions no condoms no pulling out was hot. I did feel some bumps near the base but didn't care and actually made sure to get my lips on them as well!

VID_20220924_224629844_exported_14746.jpg

Hot! Does your wife know you let strangers in your house to breed you? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Seven loads tonight at my local park—Horseshoe Bend

Posted on Squirt in the morning to attract attention and when I arrived, there were already five cars parked, which was a record. Walked to the toilet and counted three guys just standing around outside, so I walked into the toilet but no one followed. After maybe five minutes, someone walked in, and pretty much everyone followed suit. At one point, there were five men in the toilet block. Fulfilled my fantasy of being the only bottom there being spit-roasted and pass around for the pleasure of men. I would suck a random guy’s cock while being fucked, and after he was finished, would let the guy I was sucking fuck me while I start sucking on a new cock. Got a lot of people watching too which was hot. Two guys with big dicks didn’t wanted to fuck so I sucked them to completion. So two loads down the throat and five loads up the ass, all within an hour. 

Started chatting with two of the guys after the fun died down and became friends with them as we all walked back to the car park. They were really nice men, but we didn’t exchange names or numbers or anything. Perhaps I will bump into them again sometime, as we all live just around the corner to the park. 

Edited by Philip
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

10 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I actually had a guy watch me get bred in the sling and then slide into my freshly bred hole at the bath this evening. Sadly neither of the 2 tops live here, I normally have to travel out of town to do something even that mildly slutty.

Yay you!  

Where did you go? i've been to Hawks several times, never been to Steam. Hawks has been hit or miss for me. i always get something, but not always what i waat. Their 'darkroom' is more like a dimly lighted closet. i've had my best success on the saw horse. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

Yay you!  

Where did you go? i've been to Hawks several times, never been to Steam. Hawks has been hit or miss for me. i always get something, but not always what i waat. Their 'darkroom' is more like a dimly lighted closet. i've had my best success on the saw horse. 

Hawks, they are still building it out so the darkroom while open is nothing but an empty shipping container, with one small mat on the floor,  without anything on the doorway to keep it dark. If you want to bring your sex toys and play dildos instead of have sex they do have really nice dildo washing sinks designated, which boggles my mind that this would be considered a feature worth advertising on their website, but they are in the PNW.

I haven't been to Steam since July, but the pent up hornyness of last summer and fall has definitely past, it wasn't as bad as it was before the pandemic, but lots of see and be seen without having sex.

16 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

Hawks, they are still building it out so the darkroom while open is nothing but an empty shipping container, with one small mat on the floor,  without anything on the doorway to keep it dark. If you want to bring your sex toys and play dildos instead of have sex they do have really nice dildo washing sinks designated, which boggles my mind that this would be considered a feature worth advertising on their website, but they are in the PNW.

I haven't been to Steam since July, but the pent up hornyness of last summer and fall has definitely past, it wasn't as bad as it was before the pandemic, but lots of see and be seen without having sex.

i'm glad Hawks didn't go under (so to speak), it seemed they might during the pandemic.  Also glad that they are doing som building. A real dark room would be worth a visit, the former "dark room" was little more than a walk in closet and wasn't dark, just dimly lit from the door. Perhaps a real dark room will set more guys free to breed? idk, hope springs eternal. i haven't been in several years. Prior to the pandemic i found the local ABS in Corvallis and Albany to have a LOT more sex going on, so why waste a drive up to Pdx?  i like the idea of a bathhouse better, if it's populated by horny guys. 

Toys? No thanks. i have a drawer full of toys at home that never get used. i cannot get into fucking myself, i don't have enough top in me to top even myself. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Philip said:

Seven loads tonight at my local park—Horseshoe Bend

Posted on Squirt in the morning to attract attention and when I arrived, there were already five cars parked, which was a record. Walked to the toilet and counted three guys just standing around outside, so I walked into the toilet but no one followed. After maybe five minutes, someone walked in, and pretty much everyone followed suit. At one point, there were five men in the toilet block. Fulfilled my fantasy of being the only bottom there being spit-roasted and pass around for the pleasure of men. I would suck a random guy’s cock while being fucked, and after he was finished, would let the guy I was sucking fuck me while I start sucking on a new cock. Got a lot of people watching too which was hot. Two guys with big dicks didn’t wanted to fuck so I sucked them to completion. So two loads down the throat and five loads up the ass, all within an hour. 

Started chatting with two of the guys after the fun died down and became friends with them as we all walked back to the car park. They were really nice men, but we didn’t exchange names or numbers or anything. Perhaps I will bump into them again sometime, as we all live just around the corner to the park. 

Fucking awesome, wish it wasn't so far away from me, love to use that cum filled hole.

I am on vacation in Greece. Went there with no expectations at all. Couldn't find any information online about "gay activity" and settled for having just a relaxing two weeks in the sun.

Well, got my ass banged by a local and a few other tourists. No questions about condoms and plenty of loads. Fuck. Love it 😉

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Last Saturday did a quick trip to London to finally try Hampstead Heath.(should have done it earlier during summer but rarely available weekend and I wanted to try it on a Saturday) it was really dark (compare to cruising in Brighton) but really busy at some point. Was there from 9:30pm to 5am, probably around 20 loads there. Would have taken more if only a bit easier to see better as I lost quiet a fair bit of time investigating empty areas and being carefull. Went to sweatbox after (not convinced by this place at all) still took probably an extra 10 loads.  Went back home on Sunday fairly satisfied.