Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On 1/12/2024 at 4:48 PM, fieldofbeing said:

Today, here in Australia... a great Friday lunchtime fuck. One of my favourite local young tops (24yo, muscle, big cock, always horny) messaged me to say hi. Then the conversation went: what are you doing today? working from home. yeah, me too. want to fuck? yeah, what time. 12 at my place? Great, see you then. So, I went over, we got naked and he lay down so I could enjoy sucking him. His cock is always hard - I think I've never seen him soft lol For a while he held my head still and fucked my face... pushing his cock deep into my throat. I love it. After a while he stood up and slid into my ass, I was on all fours. He is such a great top - alternates sweet things like putting his arms around me and kissing my neck with really hard fucking, dominating my pussy and my whole body. He made it last as long as he could, but I could feel he was so close to cumming all the time 😉 Eventually he froze still with his strong arms locked around me, and I could feel the massive pulsing of his cock all the way from his balls against my ass through to deep inside me, pumping stream after stream of cum. Dressed and back to work with my hole full of his huge load, dripping. Wish we can do it every day!

Fuck yeah awesome bro

• Piggy 2

I didn’t have high expectations at my local bathhouse on Wednesday afternoon, but decided to just take things easy. However, I found that there was no time for relaxation and was almost worn out by two hot sessions. 

l started in the steam room. A good looking young smooth Asian guy came in and sat across the room from me. He made no move so I walked across, kneeled down and started sucking his soft cock. He let me suck but remained soft for a long time in the steaming heat. Eventually he was as hard as he was going to get with his smallish cock. I persevered but received no encouragement, no hand or body movements, no words. I stood up and returned to sit near a second guy who had been watching and playing with his own cock. He was older than the young guy, hairy and, importantly, his cock, though only a bit bigger than the first, was rock hard. And he responded to my touching and then sucking. He was enjoying it and he reached around casually to touch my butt and finger my hole which was lubed. I positioned my hole over his cock and gently eased the head in. But he was playing hard to get or, either didn’t like to fuck in the steamer or at least with the other guy watching. He silently got up and left. Wordlessly I followed and he walked through the bathhouse, up the stairs and nodded to a room. We entered and he kept the room in darkness. Removing my towel I got a squirt of lube into my hole in anticipation. I soon found that hard cock pushing it’s way into my hole. We moved onto the bed and he founded me relentlessly for 15 minutes before, in the dark I manoeuvred into a different position to feel his hard raw cock get even deeper. Later on my back I was able to run my hand through his hairy chest while he continued to fuck me. I do enjoy an occasional hairy chest even though most guys I go with seem always to have smooth bodies. The upstairs rooms in this bathhouse were close to the tin roof and were very hot. We were both bathed in sweat by the time we took a break.

After washing off I headed down to some cubicles to try the gloryholes. Soon I was being sucked hard and before long could tell a mouth was being switched for an asshole. I thrusted away for a while but it wasn’t comfortable so I left the cublicle and knocked on the door of the adjacent cubicle intending to slip inside. However, a tall Asian guy emerged with different ideas and grabbed my hard cock leading me down the corridor and around a corner to some rooms. On the way he had a quick word with an old white guy he’d obviously met earlier, we slipped into the brightly lit room and he asked if I was into threesomes. I said sure and he let the old guy in. I started the ball rolling by fucking the Asian guy standing with him bent over the bed. Then the old guy fucked him before the Asian guy began fucking me. He had a big cock. While he was fucking me I realised the old guy started fucking the Asian guy from behind. After a while the Asian guy slid out and the old guy was fucking me. After this the old guy let himself out of the room and the Asian guy and I continued flipping until we too were both bathed in sweat and had to call it a day.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Was hit up by a 24yo grad student at the nearby university. He wanted to breed my ass. Met him after work, after quickly cleaning out really well, headed over and met him in his driveway. Must be his parents place and they were away. Nobody was there, really nice house and this kid was hot AF.  Not super hung, but I haven’t had much cock lately so that was alright with me.  We headed up to his game-room with pool table, and a nice comfortable bed in the corner. We both stripped and were all over each other. I sucked on his cock a bit and it was instantly hard. He’s uncut, and his foreskin was so hot to play with using my tongue.  I got on the bed, laid on my back and presented my hole. He lubed up and slid balls deep in one motion. Fuck it hurt but felt so good at same time.  He was fucking so hard and with great intensity. I was contracting my ass muscles to match his rhythm.  He finally got to the point of no return as I was begging him to flood my ass and breed me.  He shot a huge load deep inside me. So much dribbled out of my cunt later that night.  Looking forward to him breeding me again. Had a great time. He’s got a sexy body and kisses really good. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

So, I have this twink (20 y/o) mate who lost his virginity by me a couple of years ago. He visited me Friday evening and stayed until Saturday noon. We met last time in 2022 August and although we chatted occasionally during this time, we had a lot of to discuss. However, we started to play not much before midnight. First we were kissing, hugging and strangely went to the bathroom because we needed to take a piss. We usually play kinky, so it wasn’t a question for letting our piss onto each other. After that we went to my bed. After a long petting and 69, we were eager to enjoy each other’s holes. 

From midnight to early morning, for 4 hours we continuously fucked each other. It was a clear rough sex. We definitely destroyed each other’s holes. Then we fall asleep. We woke up around 9 with massive hardons. We continued where we finished. He was continuously begging for my cum. After almost 2 hours I gave him my massive one and a half days doses. I was just trying to breathe after the intense feeling, when he stated that his turn came. He fucked me merciless and unloaded in me his extremely huge cum (he did last come in the beginning of the week).  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I met a new stud yesterday from sniffles. Seems I’ve been having a string of good fortunes using that app.  He’s a hot married guy with a thick medium long cock.  His wife was at work and he snuck me into his house from back door. Immediately inside, I get to my knees and flip my baseball cap and suck his cock. He only wanted non-recip oral which I was glad to provide. His cock tasted so good, was so hard and thick. Kept leaking precum which I loved tasting as I licked his cock head, swirling my tongue around it and swallowing his shaft balls deep. He slowly worked up his load as he face fucked me and made me gag, gasp for air. Luckily I’ve got great lung capacity and can hold my breathe for a long time. He finally tensed, his cock swelled, he let out a moan and flooded my throat. I had to gulp repeatedly to keep up with how much cum he shot. It was a lot. Tasted so sweet and delicious.  We’ve been chatting more on sniffles. Sent him an ass pic and he’s very turned on by it and wants to breed me next week. I told hIm that would be so hot. Love getting fucked and bred by such a sexy kind of man. My fuckhole will love pleasuring him and gladly be dominated by him.  He’s very turned on by dominance and piss play. It’ll be a hot time for sure. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I have been talking to this guy on scruff for many months, we tried to hook up a few times, but something always came up. I'm 47, mix white and Latino, bottom, average build with a bubble butt. He's 30, black, average build, 7in thick cock.

I'm on prep and he claims to be on prep on his profile as well, so I told him that I'd be game if he wanted to bareback me and breed my ass. Of course he wanted to.

Today I was horny and saw he was online, so asked if he finally wanted to hook-up. He said he'd be able to host in about an hour, so I cleaned up, took a shower and went to his place - about 15 min walk from my house. My heart was racing out of anxiety - I always get nervous when I hook-up with guys I'm not used to.

When I got there, I messaged him on the app and he came to get me at the door. I followed him to his apartment, which was a bit messy, but I don't care - I was there for his load only.

We went to his bedroom, took off or clothes, and laid on hide bed. We made out for a few minutes, and then he rolled me over to eat my hole. He ate my hole for about five minutes, and it was very nice - I felt myself opening up for him and feeling very relaxed.

Then he climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck and ears - I love that. While kissing me he produced a bottle of poppers, which was very welcome. I told him I wanted his dick in me, so he lubed up while I sniffed the poppers, and entered me slowly. I was very relaxed from the rimming and the poppers, so he went very easily all the way in. It was very hot.

He fucked me for about 10 minutes, hitting my prostate with his dick, kissing my neck and my ears, while I was moaning like crazy. I was craving for his load and asked him if he was ready to breed me. I think that triggered something in him that he started pounding me faster and harder until he let out a groan with his dick all the way inside me and said he was cumming in my ass. I was super horny, but didn't want to cum yet.

On my way back home, I felt my ass super relaxed and the feeling was great. I reached out to another fwb, just in case he wanted to drop a second load in me, but unfortunately he was not available. But he said he'd like to breed my ass tomorrow. Hope it works out.

Edited by bbttmm77
  • Like 1

Last night.  

So I had a few guys over to watch the game last night*, invited 4, and 5 showed up.  I happen to like watching NFL games, and last night's game was fantastic.  

So, I had fixed some food, all of that, and guys started arriving around 6, so I had to wait until today to respond to some of the stuff in the political department.  These are all guy's I've fucked before, with one exception - the "surprise" guest brought along by one of my neighbors, and they all knew what the "halftime entertainment" was going to be.  However, I explained the "house rules" about never wasting Sperm, the pony glasses, all of that.  

I also explained about how I'm "sporting" one of the crotons in the back yard, and all piss had to be on that particular plant. After the first round of beers, the clothes started come off, the Cocksucking started, maybe 15, 20 minutes into the game, 2 of them drifted off to the slingroom, followed shortly by a 3rd.  But, it was a really fantastic game, lead shifting back and forth, all of that, and I really wanted to watch the game too.  Eventually, everyone's clothes were on the floor, and we all had a filthy time of it.  The game lasted a long time (till well after 11 EST), and a couple of guys had eaten, fucked, cum and gone, and that was fine.  

I was tired, locked up and went into my bedroom (there's a tv in there too), and joined the 2 guys on the bed. Turned out the 5th guy (who I didn't know) had a sweet, velvety Hole, he'd already taken a couple of loads, so I ate that for dessert, and pumped my load up there too, and apparently fell asleep fairly quickly,

This morning, I woke up to that cumdump in my bed, The front door was unlocked (assumedly when the last of the "invited" guests left) and I had to piss like crazy, so went outside and "serviced" that croton**.  Went back inside and the bathroom door was closed ... 

All is to say that "breakfast" was the best first meal of the day in YEARS ....  

*I think it was the best game I've watched in years ...

** Crotons will throw off a "sport" - meaning a variation of the original color/pattern if they get pissed on for a few months.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Last night.  

So I had a few guys over to watch the game last night*, invited 4, and 5 showed up.  I happen to like watching NFL games, and last night's game was fantastic.  

So, I had fixed some food, all of that, and guys started arriving around 6, so I had to wait until today to respond to some of the stuff in the political department.  These are all guy's I've fucked before, with one exception - the "surprise" guest brought along by one of my neighbors, and they all knew what the "halftime entertainment" was going to be.  However, I explained the "house rules" about never wasting Sperm, the pony glasses, all of that.  

I also explained about how I'm "sporting" one of the crotons in the back yard, and all piss had to be on that particular plant. After the first round of beers, the clothes started come off, the Cocksucking started, maybe 15, 20 minutes into the game, 2 of them drifted off to the slingroom, followed shortly by a 3rd.  But, it was a really fantastic game, lead shifting back and forth, all of that, and I really wanted to watch the game too.  Eventually, everyone's clothes were on the floor, and we all had a filthy time of it.  The game lasted a long time (till well after 11 EST), and a couple of guys had eaten, fucked, cum and gone, and that was fine.  

I was tired, locked up and went into my bedroom (there's a tv in there too), and joined the 2 guys on the bed. Turned out the 5th guy (who I didn't know) had a sweet, velvety Hole, he'd already taken a couple of loads, so I ate that for dessert, and pumped my load up there too, and apparently fell asleep fairly quickly,

This morning, I woke up to that cumdump in my bed, The front door was unlocked (assumedly when the last of the "invited" guests left) and I had to piss like crazy, so went outside and "serviced" that croton**.  Went back inside and the bathroom door was closed ... 

All is to say that "breakfast" was the best first meal of the day in YEARS ....  

*I think it was the best game I've watched in years ...

** Crotons will throw off a "sport" - meaning a variation of the original color/pattern if they get pissed on for a few months.

Boy, oh boy. So close and yet so far!

Today i got on one of the cruising sites as soon as i woke up, which is my usual behavior. I was still in bed and was feeling lazy when i got a text feom a guy about 45 min away. He told me he really needed to cum and wanted a blow job. Already laying there playing with my fuck hole, I asked if he fucked and he said he had but wanted head. I told him I didnt feel like traveling today so he said ok and good luck. I got uo and took a shower thinking about his cock pics . When i got out i checked my messages and i was surprised to see one from him. He said he really needed to cum in a hole and he would fuck me if i wanted to drive down there. I had a few hours so I jumped in the car and headed his way. When i arrived we made some small talk and he took out his cock. I followed suit taking everything off. I prefer to be completely naked with a guy. I get on my knees and suck him and he cums almost immediately. usually i don't care if a guy cums quick but in this case I drove far and this isnt what we agreed on. He said he was sorry but then surprised me by saying ‘don't worry im a multi cumer just needed to get one out of the way’ He told me to turn around and i positioned myself doggy style. He lubed up my ass a bit with his fingers and spit. He mounted me sticking his semi hard cock in my ass , i felt it grow and swell as he began to pump inside it felt so good. he was around 7 inches. He told me he was off meds for now so his count was off (Thats a story for a different forum though) i felt his jizz dripping down my taint onto the back of my balls ( which I love) . He pumped about 6 more times and slammed my hole deep yelling loudly that he was unloading  he said ‘You come down here fot it so im giving it to you’ Thinking he was done, i rested with my head on the pillow sweating while he held his cock deep. He started pumping slowly and pulled it out, i canfeel the cum dripping out as re remounted me for round thee..

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

re: this past weekend, on both Fri and particularly Sat nights, my favorite fuckjoint was so jammed it wasn't as much fun as usual.  All the parking lots were full, and I got the last parking place in the lot of that old laundromat just E of the property.

Some of the corridors were impassable, had to turn around and find another way.  Some Dad was whoring his boy on one of the elevated gh platforms (by the fireplace), and the steps were impassable for all the guys waiting to get up there.  As I passed by the "smoking" area, there were guys fucking in there, of all places.  Usually the bar just has guys taking a breather, chatting with other guys, but there was some action there too.  

The orgy room was so packed it took a long time just to force my way through, and we all know how "determined" we can be while we're "on a mission".  Couldn't get into the darkroom at all, despite several efforts. 

Now.  It was also "Ft. L. Pride" weekend, so maybe that had something to do with it.  Here, we have "snowbird" Pride Weekend as well as the regular National event in the summer.  That, plus all the snowbirds, made it not as much fun as usual.  That said, every guy that needs Hole (or loads) should be able to get some, even when there are so many visitors to OrgyTown.  I'm not bitching .... just saying it wasn't as much fun as usual.  Got the task fulfilled, and ditched.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

re: this past weekend, on both Fri and particularly Sat nights, my favorite fuckjoint was so jammed it wasn't as much fun as usual.  All the parking lots were full, and I got the last parking place in the lot of that old laundromat just E of the property.

Some of the corridors were impassable, had to turn around and find another way.  Some Dad was whoring his boy on one of the elevated gh platforms (by the fireplace), and the steps were impassable for all the guys waiting to get up there.  As I passed by the "smoking" area, there were guys fucking in there, of all places.  Usually the bar just has guys taking a breather, chatting with other guys, but there was some action there too.  

The orgy room was so packed it took a long time just to force my way through, and we all know how "determined" we can be while we're "on a mission".  Couldn't get into the darkroom at all, despite several efforts. 

Now.  It was also "Ft. L. Pride" weekend, so maybe that had something to do with it.  Here, we have "snowbird" Pride Weekend as well as the regular National event in the summer.  That, plus all the snowbirds, made it not as much fun as usual.  That said, every guy that needs Hole (or loads) should be able to get some, even when there are so many visitors to OrgyTown.  I'm not bitching .... just saying it wasn't as much fun as usual.  Got the task fulfilled, and ditched.  

I went on Sunday, it wasn't that great but Cumunion on Wednesday was fun. 

• Like 1

Last night went to my usual sauna for nude night, came a bit later than planned due to thunderstorms delays the train. Anyway, got there, wasn’t as busy as expected, and took while to get my first cock. Was on all four in dark room, and first cock was small ish and he came very quick. At least that’s one load in. Then nothing.. went cruising around, saw this big hairy daddy was watching in lounge room.so cuddle up to him and sat next to him. He ignored me completely,but I can see his cock were hard. So just went and suck him. He didn’t say anything. I keep going working on that cock. And he came in my mouth , i swallow. And walk away. Went back to dark room and assume my all four positions, this time was busier and immediately I got a train going. At least 5 guys one after another. All fuck and breed me. Took a break to get drinks. See a handsome Asian guy. He’s packing too. Went chat to him, his Filipino.. soo hot. Told him I got 6 loads in my hole if he wants to be my lucky 7. Said he’s on condition I go back to his place after. I said yes. Went to a room. He kiss me very passionately treat me like a lover. And breed me. So as promised I went to his place. We  get to chatting otw there. And he told me, he live with 4 others guys, and thought I’ll want all their cums. I said off course and their piss too 🙂 got to his place and they all ready to fuck me as my new friend already texted them we are otw. None of them come even close in looks and cock size of my new friend , but they all have stamina! Took all their cocks and cums and I spend the night at the  Filipino hotties beds. He fuck me a few time more and just this morning before I went home.  He asked me out tonight for dinner as his valentine date.. I said yes but I told him I want to go dinner with my ass leaking his cums and his flatmate:) he love the idea:) so looking forward to tonight:) 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4

It’s nice to get a satisfied top come back for more but it was surprising to be contacted on Grindr out of the blue by a guy who bred me two years ago. He contacted me first thing in the morning asking if I would be available at about 5.30 pm, so I had to wait all day which was ok as I had things to do. 

When he arrived he was just as I remembered. I didn’t recall the face but … that cock and body. The cock was thick, long, cut with a big head, curved upwards and rock hard. He was tall and beefy. He was Polynesian, muscular with a traditional tattoo on one arm.

i set to sucking his tool and after a while bent over my bed for him to fuck me. Then we climbed on the bed for more doggy before I lay on my back with legs in the air. He pumped and pumped before eventually depositing a big load which seemed to go on for 30 seconds. Hopefully I won’t have to wait more than a next year for the next load.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Saturday night I used some of my cum that's frozen into 2-2.5" "suppositories" on a semi-regular bottom I get with. (He claims I'm the only guy who fucks him, and we hadn't hooked up since November because of schedules.) He thought he was going to be tight, but once the frozen lube melted in his pussy (which is what we both call it), it turned into a cumhole. I ate him out first, put the suppository in, spit on my dick and got in with no resistance. I churned and frothed the thawed cum until I added a fresh load into the mix. His pussy looked quite used when I pulled out! (He effectively had four of my loads in him at that point.)  Wish I had taken a picture! 😍

• Like 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

Saturday night I used some of my cum that's frozen into 2-2.5" "suppositories" on a semi-regular bottom I get with. (He claims I'm the only guy who fucks him, and we hadn't hooked up since November because of schedules.) He thought he was going to be tight, but once the frozen lube melted in his pussy (which is what we both call it), it turned into a cumhole. I ate him out first, put the suppository in, spit on my dick and got in with no resistance. I churned and frothed the thawed cum until I added a fresh load into the mix. His pussy looked quite used when I pulled out! (He effectively had four of my loads in him at that point.)  Wish I had taken a picture! 😍

I'd like to try this next week. 

• Like 1