Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

10 minutes ago. A customer asked me to help load his car. I crawled to arrange the product in the black of his SUV. He crawled in behind me and pulled his cock out and I went to town. Gave me a huge load pretty quickly. 

Apparently he recognized me from bbrt.

Last night I was in a bar in soho, having a few drinks. Now I love an older guy I don’t care if they are a bear type of gym fit a good cock is all I want and need. 
I got talking to a guy he was in his 50’s hairy he was very hot deep voice and silver hair. We talked, drank and then as the night was coming to an end he said wanna come back to my flat round the corner. When I got their it was nice and very modern. About 5 mins later another man turned up older shorter tubby black guy, his boyfriend. We all drank and talked the black guy began kissing me while his boyfriend was undoing my jeans suddenly my cock popped out and the silver Fox had my cock in his mouth. He was sucking my cock like a vacuum cleaner it felt like he was going to suck all my spunk straight out my cock. Then the black guy took his clothes off his cock was massive thick and long he smiled  as he saw I was shocked at how big he was. The silver Fox sat on my bare cock and bounced up and down while his partner watched stocking his giant black dick. A blew my load deep inside the silver Fox and he smiled kissed me go off turned to his partner and began sucking his dick I was hard again already stocking my cock watching them. The old guy then stood up and went into the bed room and closed the door. The big black guy sat next to me grabbed the back of my head and pushed me down on his cock, I could barely get it in my mouth. But he pushed and thrusted and before I knew it he was face fucking me like I was a toy. I stood up to go to the bath room he sat their grinning and stroking his cock. I finished flushed as I came out the black guy grabbed me turned me round and bent me over the dressing table he started eating my are out, licking me my legs were shaking suddenly I felt this sharp pain as I felt like I was being split in 2. He said boy your tight, I let out a murmur suddenly he began to fuck me like he was a giant bull thrusting scratching biting my neck. He then threw me 2 the floor climbed on top and was thrusting deep in me, telling me I was his boy now his new play thing, kissing me sucking my bottom lip I wrapped my legs round him pulling him as deep as I could he smiled you want me to cum inside you baby, I nodded he got faster and faster rutting and suddenly he let out a big moan as he filled my tight white hole, he kissed me, he took me into his bedroom and told the silver haired man to go to the spare room. We got in the bed and he started fucking me again we fucked all night and all this morning I drained his balls of 5 hot loads. when I got up to get ready to leave he fucked ke again in the shower told me he hadn’t had a sweet young ass in years as I left he handed me his card told me to call him later, he is taking me out tomorrow for dinner and I can’t wait to ride that giant black donkey dick again

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

Met up with a guy last night. He had sent me a pic of a very nice 8" cock. Could tell he was skinny and inked from the pic, not my usual type, but a load is a load. no question about status. Went to his place, had agreed on a dark room breeding. Got to his apartment, door was ajar, and I already knew to go down the hall and into the room on the left. The place was a bit sketchy looking. When I entered the room he told me to strip and get on the bed that was right in front of me. I had my poppers and got into the bed in all fours. He came up behind me and lubed up my hole and his cock. Told me to hit my poppers, as I did a few hits his cock was pushing into my hole. I moaned like a cheap whore as he bottomed out. I didn't get a chance to get used to his cock before he started fucking me. Within 5 minutes of hard pounding he groaned and shot his load deep in my ass. I figured that was going to be it when he started to pull out, but he then pushed back in and started fucking me some more. He lasted about 10 minutes for the second breeding before he groaned again and shot load number 2 in my hole. No sooner than he finished cunning in me he to!d me he was going to give me one more load before he was done using my ass. He started fucking me again like a man in a mission and shot his third load in my ass. He pulled out and I could feel the cum dripping out of my hole. I got dressed and left with three loads deep in my ass. By the time I got home, I had a big wet spot on the seat of my shorts...oink!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 6

On 3/26/2021 at 12:40 PM, Bearseeder said:

I was bored Wednesday. Decided to go out. I got hit up by a trucker.

He was at his client's unloading and wondering if I'd come over for some head. I wasnt going to pass that up.

Got there. Younger, semifurry cub type invited me into his sleeper. I pulled out my cock a d he started to feast a bit on it but was doing g that thing where he was holding it and not taking it all in his mouth. 

I asked him if he wanted Daddy to breed his ass. He flipped over and begged a bit for it. I spit on his hole, rubbed my cock on his crack and pushed in. He begged to take my cock. 

When I was closer, I told him. He asked Dadfy to unload in his ass. So I obliged. 

Apparently he comes my way every couple of weeks. I'll try and bring a buddy along next time

Love to take your load BearSeeder 

• Like 2

Totally agree about Indianapolis.  Thank goodness for The Works.  Hungry bottom here if you ever need an extra hole for a group/party.  Raw/ no load refused.  Being watched /photo/video all good.

1234.jpg

I seem to have a theme going this month with storage closets and black tops. My first encounter, involving a different top, can be found in this thread on July 18. 

Today I was heading to a nearby suburb for a medical appointment. The last time I went, about six weeks ago, I got a hit on Grindr by a black top who is a maintenance man in that building. I had not been expecting to get fucked that day, and was fully cleaned out that day, but I still met him then, in a storage closet in the parking garage for which he had a key, and I gave him a bj and he played with my ass a bit. Today I had another appointment in the same building and this time I was ready. I got up earlier than usual to thoroughly clean out, and I hit him home on grinder to see if he wanted to meet up after my appointment. The timing was right for him, and we met in the same storage closet. This time he fucked and bred me. The one strange thing about the encounter was that he is into race play and wanted me to call him the N word while he was ducking me. It worked for him though and he bred me with a nice load. After round one, he stroked himself hard while I continued to call him names, and he fucked a second load into me. I ended up with a nice wet spot on my as on the way home. 

Edited by EricX
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

At the end of work week it's always GOOD to get/give loads! What a de-stresser!

BTW, last Saturday I was visited by my 30 yo Filipino pigson with a big load to blast in my mouth. He doesn't like wasting it. His load coated the back of my mouth. All done in 15 mins. Then he went shopping! LOL!

Today I met up with my other pigson -- 29 yo Vietnamese vers pigson. We did the usual - 69 and sucking each other's cock and rimming each other's asses. I love to tongue his entire tanned smooth body all over. He's in bliss and moaning. I got to fuck his hole after getting it wet with my rim job. He wanted to rim my hole again. Silicone lube was on the nightstand to put on his cock and my hole. I was totally douched. He shoved in his boicock and pumped away. He shot his 3-day load within 12 pumps. And he felched some out for me to taste. I quickly cleaned off his cummy cock. I got on his chest to put my cock in his mouth. He sucked on my balls and I was ready to cum in his mouth.

It's hot that both of my pigsons are within a 20-min walk of my place!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

So I work security, I am working a work site and the construction worker manager saw me on Grindr. He brought me to his work trailer, closed the blinds, and dropped his jeans. I got down my knees and started to make love to his dick. He wanted ass, so I dropped my paints and spread my knees and his 8 incher went in balls deep. He shot his load deep in me and I suck him again to clean his dick off. He told me, " I want more and asking your boss to request you".  I found out later he was married and I wondered, what is it with married men and them being so horny. I am a slut and cannot say no to a bull load.

• Like 6

Yesterday, before starting his grocery shopping, my 30 yo Filipino bttm stopped by for a quick bj. Once the clothes were off, his cock stiffened quickly in my mouth. He likes me to slowly suck on his cock - 6.5" on the thicker side of cocks. I massage his nipples as I suck up and down. He's precumming lots. I feel his body tense up and his breathing is deeper, a big load blasts down my throat. 15 mins. And he puts on his clothes to walk to the local grocer to buy groceries for dinner with his family. Such a dutiful son and cook!! In more ways than one!

• Like 1

Hey guys want to tell you about my last load🙂 most know I like anon black dick… well did I get good one.  Last weekend got hit up by this guy wanting to breed a fat chub well I was down. He wanted to pound and breed me. Saw his dick and was instantly hot an horny for him to breed me. We chatted exchanged info and. A short time late I was ass up face down blindfolded. A nice long thick dick was poking at my hole. He worked his dick in my hole slowly and man once I opened up my fat hole just sucked in his long black dick it felt amazing. After a few minutes of adjusting he began to fuc jabs fuck he did  he got  going I could feel him constantly knocking on my inner ring he got that opened and his full 9 inches was pounding my fat hole he had it opened like a cunt wanting to be impregnated. And boy did he impregnate me he pummeled my fat pussy for a few hours and unloaded what felt like a gallon of jizzz my fat hole had been beat down used and breed was so hot. What a hot anon black dick for a fat faggot 😀

Edited by Bigchub
Corrected
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, wow456 said:

I found out later he was married and I wondered, what is it with married men and them being so horny. I am a slut and cannot say no to a bull load.

Their wives don’t fuck them. And you’re a whore who’s never going to say no. Easy. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

So I was at a my converted work trailer, turned into a apartment in a industrial park. One of my bulls was working the weekend shift and needed some relief. After he done, I unlocked my door and told him to come in and my ass was up. He just fucked me for hours, 5 hours in total. He shot three loads deep in me.  Gave my a slap on my ass, put his dick in my mouth and said " told you I was horny whore". 

• Like 2

I want to the bathhouse tonight . I was in the dark room sucking on nice Italian cock when this hot daddy  came up behind me bent me over in the dark room shove his big cock in my ass. Dump a big load in my ass. Still have his load in me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

Fuck!!!!!!!! Went to a local sex party tonight...."Best party Ever 🍆💦🐷🤪!!" Got fucked and bred at least a dozen times...and even topped a couple of cute bottom boys!! Three parties cumming next month...I won't be able to walk!!! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Wednesday, I tried to organise a threesome. First, one of the invited buddy cancelled because their parents needed him. Second, the other buddy was too tired. A third texted Me that he was eager to fuck me. But he had a meeting and before it we wouldn’t  had enough time. I was sorry but I didn’t wanted to wait for him. I went to the sauna and tried to find someone to fuck me. I found a guy who let me suck him. His sack was full so, my reward was a big load in my mouth. 
After sucking other  nice dicks I checked my phone and saw that the third buddy was texting me. He wanted my hole so hard that he cancelled his meeting and came to the sauna. He was a 25y/o hairless chubby guy. He is very goodlooking but he is not my type at all. However, he is one of my best lickers. I don’t know who else can rim my hole. After he took me in heaven with his tongue in my hole, I gave him a tasty deep throat. When his cock splashed in my saliva, he put his cock in me. He fucked me for long and unloaded to me a big five days amount jizz. After a cruising break (without any result) we had a second turn. Finally he came into my mouth because I never tasted his jizz yet. (Normally he still came in my hole.)