Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

There’s a new guy at work, works in a different department in the building next to where I work. I see him from time to time and we’re always catching each other checking us out. We held gazes at each other to the point that the girl in the cubicle next to mine’s has noticed. But every time I approach, it’s all small talk and he quietly backs off. I’m persistent, though, as he’s very fuckable and has an adorable smile. He’s a real lanky, 6 ft something, light skinned black guy, late 20s, buzz cut, cute face in a Trevor Noah kind of way. Anyway, we bump into each other in a meeting and we get to talking afterwards, decide to meet up for drinks at a bistro near his place the next evening.

Meet him there and we click, social lubrication helps a lot. He mentions that COVID put a crimp on his sex life, especially since he moved here mid-pandemic and hasn’t gotten laid since arriving. I tell him that I maybe able to help him with that. He grins and we walk back to his place.

As soon as we step in the door, I undo his pants and yank in down. His semi hard cock leaps out of his boxer briefs and is already drooling precum. I squat down and push him against the wall while I get to work with my mouth, throat, and hands. After several minutes, we make our way to the bedroom and get naked. We get into 69 position and he tongues my hole and fingers it while I continue to deprive myself of air by gagging on his dick. I start to straddle him and ask if he has lube handy. He tells me that he does, but is afraid to fuck because he doesn’t have any condoms. I reply with that I’m cool going raw but he insists that he doesn’t wanna hit it bare. I shrug and tell him ok, and proceed to kinda ignore his dick, concentrating more on his balls and taint. I can tell he’s getting a lil frustrated and says, “Ahhhhh fuck it.” He pushes me on my stomach and mutters a half hearted “You’re clean, right?” but before I could even answer, I hear him rifle through this nightstand. He puts the nozzle of the lube bottle on my hole and gives it a few pumps. I massage it in me as he lubes his dick. He places his dick at the entrance of my boi-pussy and leans into it. I hear him gasp as he sinks in balls deep in less than a second, probably surprised at how it took little effort to get in me. He had some very decent meat on him, at least 8 inches, since he bottomed out in me with a couple of inches to spare. He starts pounding me hard, hitting the inside of my guts. I wanted to try and get him into the groove and slip into my s-curve but before I knew it, he blew his load deep in me. He slowed his pace but I swear it took him a full minute to unload his balls. He nut felt hot in my guts. He pushed his now semihard cock fully into me and collapsed. I think he past out for a bit and I just savored the feeling of his dick me me.

I then start to feel him kissing and licking my neck and the pulse in his cock start to make him erect again. He got on his knees and grabbed me by my hips and pulled my ass up to his crotch. I kept my head down but arched my back. Again he fucked me hard and fast, his dick bottoming out with each thrust. We change positions, me on my back, and resume fucking. I grab the back of both my knees and pull it into my shoulders. Now he finally had the angle to slip into me balls deep. The new found sensation to go so deep drove him wild. Within a few minutes, he busted his second load in me. The look on his face was priceless: eyes rolled back until only the whites showed, mouth agape, uttering grunts and single syllable curse words. After a few moments, he unknotted his dick from me and fell on his back onto the bed. His breathing was hard and he glistened in sweat. 

I roll over, grab his still erect cock by the base, and proceed to give him an achingly slow blow job. He tries to push me off, probably because his dick is hypersensitive, but I lock my lips and stroke my tongue along the glans of his cock head. His body jerked and convulsed as I got his dick deeper down my throat as I played with and squeezed his balls. Within a minute, I was able to coax one last load out of him. I felt his cock spasm in my mouth but not much came out, a lot less than the cum that was leaking out of my hole and down my insides of my thighs. I knew he was fully spent and Incompletely drained his balls. 

He now comes by my office a lot more. He’ll even grab my ass or give me a kiss when (I hope) no one is looking. We’re supposed to hook up again this up coming weekend. Wondering if this is gonna be a regular thing.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

This just happened.

A pretty hot guy I've seen on the apps before was on Grindr and right near my place.  I pinged him and he pinged back.  I invited him over to my place.  He warned me he was sweaty from a walk.  I hadn't cleaned out, so we weren't going there.  I asked if he wanted head.  He said sure, so he walked over.  He was about my height, build and age and a stud.  As soon as we got to my place, I got on my knees and he dropped his shorts and pulled out a 6 inch cock.  I went down on him and took him down my throat to the root. 

After about five minutes, he said, "Can I cum in your mouth?"  I didn't say anything.  Rather, I grabbed his rock hard ass and took his cock head down my throat just as I tasted a first volley of salty-bitter cum.  After than I got his cock all the way in my throat and he shot about 6 more vollies.  He said "Thanks" and left.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Keeping this one short and sweet

Had plans with a guy that bred me a few weeks ago to come back and party woot first-timer here by the good grace of the dark Lord I was actually able to have "real" uninhibited slutty cumdump whore sex. Can't fucking wait to go back

Ps I got there at 12:45am and left at 7am

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/24/2021 at 5:49 PM, fatbottom said:

A few hours ago. Sailors sauna East London. Had given the bf the slip and went in search of loads. Took two cocks up my arse in the darkroom within 10 minutes of arriving - one really big fat fucker and one little one that got jabbed inside me fast and furious. Both wandered off in search of other pussy. Did a lot of oral work and got my mouth and face splattered with man muck. Went into the glory hole cubicles and took a few cocks in either or both holes, but no loads blown. Was time to go home and cook the hubby's dinner, and was in the locker room getting dressed when a guy came and asked if i wanted to finish the job we had started.  Followed him back upstairs into a cubicle and he fucked me on my knees, bent over, and with me on my back. Came inside me. Slam, slam, done. Strong quick no nonsense fuck. Went home with cum oozing out onto the seat of the bus. Cooked the husband's dinner. Marriage, eh?

I'd love to fuck and seed that beautiful married bear hole and body in a sauna  - so sexy. 

Yesterday I hooked up with a guy from Fabguys, he asked if I wanted it bare and I said yes, not sure why as I don’t usually take raw cock. I called to his place and he had his cock in my hole within a min and shot his load in me about a min later. I hadn’t cum and was so horny after being bred that I went on Grindr and met another guy that evening who fucked me raw and deposited another load. I would have taken more loads had I got the chance, had an insatiable need for cum. 

This morning I felt a dribble down my leg and realized I hadn’t pushed the cum out, when I opened my hole there was a shit load of cum in me, created a lovely big cum puddle 

• Like 3

So I was horny, very horny.  I went to one of the local arcades that has a theater.  I get extra aroused when other guys can watch me having sex.  This theater can be hit or miss, so even a submissive like me has to be a little aggressive. 

There was a big guy standing at the far end of the back wall.  He kept feeling his crotch.  I like big guys , he was around my age, so I made a snap decision.  I walked over and knelt before him with my hands behind my back. 

He could have told me to fuck off, but he didn't.  He took his cock out and fed it to me.  The total blow job was hands free.  He controlled the action.  I could tell when he wanted his shaft worked with my mouth, tongue and lips.  I could tell when he wanted his balls licked and sucked.   I was in love.  Sometimes I feel that way about a guy I am servicing.  Some guys like it when I tell them I love them, if only for the time we are having sex.

I just love cock and pleasing the man.  The more control he exercised the more aroused I became.  When he got to that point and could no longer wait, he shot his big load in my mouth.  It doesn't happen often enough but when I felt his cum shoot into my mouth I had an orgasm.

When I walked out another guy got me in a booth.   I knelt for him and gave him what he wanted.  So I guess that was two loads.

I was at the local adult theater and had sucked a few cocks in the theater and went to check out the glory hole booths. I just sat down when someone entered the booth next to me. I indicated I wanted his cock and I got on my knees and started sucking. He got astonishingly large and hard and in my excitement I stood up and pressed my ass against the hole. He fingered my hole and I was getting disappointed that was all I was going to get. Then I felt the head of his cock pushing against my hole. I was so turned on I pressed against the hole as hard as possible. He got the hint and with one stroke buried his big cock in me and away we went. I was about to collapse from fatigue when I felt his cock pulsate in my raw ass and he shot jets of cum in me. I love getting it that way

• Like 2
  • Piggy 6

Last night after I finished work, went home showered and was relaxing having dinner and a beer. Had Grindr open but was getting hit up by usual dudes who weren’t my type or were hella far away. I was in no mood to drive. I was ignoring the pings and continued dinner and drinks.  Finally looked at the list of new messages. My eyes zeroed in on this one sexy bottom 15 miles from me.  He was horny and hosting. His pics were amazing. Had the perfectly toned body, handsome looks, tall like me. Damn, my cock was now throbbing and rock hard as we chatted and was checking each other out.  Finally asked if he wanted covered or bare. Usually I just ask where I can shoot my load. This time I asked so it was clear that I’m cool with bareback and that if I drive there to meet, he was going to take my raw cock and my cum, no pulling out.  Now, I wasn’t up for the drive, especially having had a few beers and the mountain pass between our two towns is a tough drive in the dark.  My cock decided I should go, it would not deflate.  I hit the road, made it there, met him and went into his place. Got undressed, had another beer with him. We got down to making out quickly. Just loved his sexy body. His mouth on my cock was sensational. We got into 69 position and he continued pleasuring my cock while I nibbled at his taint, ball sack, and went crazy eating out his perfect pink hole.  I lost sense of time. Was just deliriously high on our foreplay. My cock just couldn’t handle it anymore and I needed to get inside this stud. By now my cock had swelled to a good 8.5” and thick. He positions himself over me and with lots of lube he lowered himself onto my cock. We hit our bottles of poppers and were madly making out as he rode me hard. He was  power bottoming for me, slamming his hole down my shaft and riding with intensity.  At one point my load was churning in my balls and I felt like I’d cum soon.  We slowed, cooled off, got him into doggy and impaled him from behind, holding him down and tight while making out and sniffing poppers. This went on for a long time. The urge to come left. Poppers didn’t affect me or make me go soft, if anything my cock was at maximum stiffness.  He had to take a break and let his hole relax. I massaged him a bit, gently played with his hole with my finger.  Once he was ready to resume, he got on his back and I slid inside him again. It felt like heaven, super velvety smooth hole that was tight in all the right ways. As I fucked, we made out, hit more poppers, he was in ecstasy and moaning.  His ass muscles were matching my pistoning rhythm and his cum hole was working hard to bring me to orgasm.  I felt it coming so we both took deep hits of our poppers and I fucked hard and intensely until I shoot a massive load.  His beautiful creampie was now satisfied. I don’t think he could take a second round and it was late already and I had to make that crazy drive back over the mountain, especially after hitting the poppers hard, makes me kinda uncoordinated and drunk feeling, but also after such intense sex I’m also super relaxed and tired.  Made it home and fell right to sleep. Woke hard thinking about him. I have never craved a bottom this badly. My cock and his hole are well-matched.  I need to breed him again soon.  After fucking this guy, I’ve lost interest in bottoming for tops. I’m now heads over heels for this sexy bottom and want to give him all I have in being a passionate top. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

I reconnected with a bud for the first time in several years - I usually go to his place 40 minutes away but today he came over so we could use my sling.  I had no idea who was going to get in it first since we’re both versatile but after making out as we removed our clothes and I was rubbing his hairy body he told me to get in it, which I happily did.  I got my legs up and he went to town eating and fingering my hole.  After about 5 minutes he got up and slid his raw cock inside me slowly.   It was still a little tight so he got some lube and it slid right inside, feeling amazing.  As he fucked me he either played with my nipples or stroked my cock while looking in my eyes and calling each other dirty pigs. After a bit he pulled out and went back to eating my slowly opening hole and over half hour slowly got 4 fingers inside me as he held my throbbing cock tight. I told him as long as he holds my hard dick but doesn’t let me cum my ass will welcome all of his fingers. He then grabbed my phone to take a few pictures of his hand starting to disappear inside me. A little further dirty talk about how I’d love to have him watch me get bred and how he’d eat out the seed and kiss me with it and I was about to shoot. I got out of the sling and we went to the bed and he bent over and we fucking doggie style for a bit before I blew my 5 day load deep inside his guts. We’ve been playing over 10 years now and we’ve never disclosed our status (both of us have Ask Me as our status on BBRT) - I want to know and I also don’t want to know - not knowing is hot. 

• Like 7
  • Piggy 2

So my days off have switched from Friday to Sunday to just Tuesday and Sunday. I went to the trailer apartment in the industrial park, just put grindr on to say I was looking. My snapchat went off and it was my cop bull, who was on duty looking to unload. Told him, " Jock is on and ass is up." I saw his undercover car pull in and he just breed me like a whore I am, even hotter, he put his handcuffs  on me. About 30 minutes go by he shot his load 8 inches, balls deep in me.  I do my normal cleaning his dick off and he left. All I could feel was his load dripping on my balls. Saturday, late night will be interesting.  This is when we have our slow breedings. Kisses and everything. He told me " Thanks whore, I really needed it, rough day at the office, can't wait until Saturday 😈"

• Like 3

I have had the chance to be rather busy on my days off.

Tuesday, I had fun downtown with a couple of friends. I first played with a top regular, a guy with a nice 6" inches who knows how to use them. After stretching my ass from a number of positions, he gave me his load. Some walking later, I then met up with another fuckbuddy, spending time plowing him at length.

Wednesday, I went to the local nude beach. On previous visits, I found the dune paths where men cruised were empty. This was not the case Wednesday. I had three encounters, the first with a nice older man who kissed softly and sucked me, the second a group scene where I got sucked as I saw a cute musclebear couple fuck and played with a hung guy, the third a mutual masturbation scene behind a tree, where I climaxed as people watched. Fun was had.

• Like 1

Got together last night with my new handsome and sexy FB that I wrote about a couple days ago. Like last time, we had insanely hot sex. I was so turned on by him that I fucked him twice and flooded his sweet hole.  This hot bottom is the whole package, handsome, sexy, beautiful ass, super fit, and tight hole.  Our sex is mind-blowing intense, and it’s super connected.  I think I’m in love.  Not what I was expecting from a grindr hookup.  This guy just does it for me.  He kept my cock hard for some four hours of wild and intense fucking.  I’ve never had anyone do that to me before.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, norcalraw said:

I think I’m in love.  Not what I was expecting from a grindr hookup.  This guy just does it for me.  He kept my cock hard for some four hours of wild and intense fucking.  I’ve never had anyone do that to me before.  

About 3½ years ago, I hooked up with someone on A4A. We clicked pretty much instantly like the two of you. He moved in 2 weeks later, and we’re still going strong. So yep, Cupid’s arrow can hit you in the ass when you least expect it. Be sure to say your prayers every night thanking God that this guy is in your life.

• Like 1