Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I've had a fun week.... total loads at 5 since Wednesday.... 4 taken and 1 given.  

A regular FWB and I get together once a week for some good piggy fun.  He 'was' a total top... and I have taught him how sensitive and fun his hole can be... he has a naturally smooth ass, and a pucker to die for ... so I started eating him as part of foreplay.  Suck his cock.  Swallow his balls.  Eat his hole.   (repeat)

Well, I moved on to fingers over the last few months, then a medium sized vibrator (lots of play at the opening before even thinking of inserting.).  He managed the vibrator a few times and really enjoyed it.  He told me he never considered assplay before and appreciated me introducing it to him and my patience.  I warned him that I was going to take his cherry one day and he laughed and said 'we shall see'....

Last Wednesday, I had him lying in the sling.  Really sucked his cock and balls nice and slow.  Got him dripping. Then I worked his hole for a good 15-20 minutes - tongue fucked his ass ring, rimmed and sucked his ass lips, sucked and worked fingers in... really lubed him up.  He was lying back really enjoying it as I slipped my cock slowly into his ass.  I was balls deep before he realized it was my cock... and not a dildo.  So, I got his cherry in my sling.... and most importantly... he told me to shoot my load up into his guts.  He wanted to see how it felt.  Who was I to argue?

After I blew my load, he practically launched himself out of the sling while pushing me IN to the sling.  He was rock hard and just rammed it home.... then proceeded to pound the shit out of me and loading me up within a few minutes.  He is a dirty talker and kept telling me that he now understood why I enjoyed taking his cock in my hole.  It really turned him on.  And he said he wanted to return the favor and would be loading me up quick because he was so turned on ... and BAM... massive load squirting inside.   

But, he just stayed inside and started all over again... slower the second time.... and about 5 minutes later, I got load #2 from him.   He pulled his cock out and fed it to me to clean off... and it was LOADED with cum.  

A 3 load session!!! On Hump Day. 

Last night? Two loads from a VERY hung doctor friend who is married, in his late 60's, handsome, smart and sexy as fuck.  

He likes to fuck hard and rough.  He likes the fuck that I egg him on while we fuck.  I typically wear a sturdy leather harness that he uses to his advantage for a hard pounding.

Last night however, he gave me a back massage on my bed. He sat on my glutes, astride my hips and slid his cock into my pre-lubed hole. He rocked back and forth while massaging and in turn, his cock rocked back and forth inside me nice and slow the entire time he worked my muscles.  It was relaxing and HAF at the same time.  He slid back and forth and rocked his hips and rotated now and then for a good 15 minutes.   He talked dirty to me about how he had a one week load and I was going to get drowned in cum.  And I told him I could feel his cockhead inside me and squeezed it throughout the entire fuck.  He told me he could feel the muscles in my hole stroking his dick.   

He never even made a noise when he came.  He just kept massaging and fucking.  I started to feel the difference in the 'friction' due to the cum and mentioned it to him.  He chuckled and said he had indeed unloaded.  But, he had more massaging to do.... and he eventually pumped a second load.  He is a huge cummer and I could feel the cum leaking from me the entire time.   He also loves to feed me his cummy cock straight from my hole.  He says I am the first guy that ever voluntarily offered to lick and clean his cock and balls.   I guess that is why we still get together regularly to fuck.  He is a stud.... two loads at 69 years old? My hero!!! 

It's Sunday Funday.  Who knows what kinda fun I might be able to get into.............

Freshload.jpg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

After enduring "no fuck Friday" at the bath the night before I went back again last night.  I hopped in the sling when I got there and was promptly bred by an older guy which of me going good.  Next I hookup with a black Twink in the TV area, we sucked each other and I asked if he wanted to fuck me he did but said he didn't have a room, so I started alternating between riding him and sucking him. I don't think he bred me, but there was a lot of cum on his dick several of the times I cleaned him off.  Next I saw a regular cumdump that I've hookup with many times walk by fully clothed and go to a room, I swung back by his room a few minutes later and ask if he was ready to get fucked, he got up on his hands and knees and I need him doggy style.  Based on how loose and wet his hole was I would say he had already been seeded.

After that things slowed down for a while, both slings were taken over by blindfolded sling lizards that weren't getting any action, even though there was some fucking going on around the club I stuck my dick in a couple of holes, got a nice long fuck with from a big dicked guy who wasn't ready to cum yet in the cell.  I eventually started sucking a guy through the bars of the cell who started reaching for my hole so I begged him to fuck me.  He came around to the other end and fucked me for a long time, when he started breathing and grunting hard I started begging for his load.  I could feel his cock pulsing in me for what felt like several minutes, and asked to let me suck him clean when he pulled out, which he happily obliged.

By this point I was tired and needed to find a bottom to load before I went home, which is not always an easy task in Portland.  The sling lizards had both disappeared, and they were cleaning my cumdump buddies room.  After a couple of circuits I came upon a couple of guys fucking in one of the play areas just as the top pulled out because he wasn't ready to run yet and ask the young bottom if wanted more.  He quickly bent back over, and I fucked him for few minutes before I warned him I was really close, and had him beg for my load, so I need him.

This morning I rolled over to find the back of my boxers completely soaked with cum that had leaked out while I was sleeping.  I'm not sure if I got more than two loads since the last load I took felt like it was huge.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I got a load last night at the rest stop. Big cock, tall skinny guy. I sucked him, but it was hard to breath with that thing going down my throat. I asked if he wanted to fuck me and he said “Maybe”. So I slopped his cock all wet, licking his balls while his dick was down my throat, and he started pulling on my shirt and rubbing down my back reaching for my ass. I took my pants off and got down offering my ass. He plunged that big cock in me and banged me hard. He slowed and pulled out and then his excitement grew and he railed hard and fast, starting to breathe hard. Of course, I know what that means. When he shot his cum, he pulled out and shot it on my hole. Lots of warm cum dripping all over my asshole. 

He left and I used my fingers to collect as much cum as a could (it was a lot) and put it in my mouth. Then I tried to shove any left down there, up my hole. I spit the cum into a condom (I always do that) and I have it here next to my bed. I like to put the cum filled rubber on my cock and jack off with it. Then I drink it down. 

I often wonder about guys who pull out. Either they’re timid and afraid or they’re experienced. He seemed to know what he was doing. POZ guys sometimes will pull out to save you from their viral load, but their precum is just as potent and I’m always happy with any ‘shared’ bodily fluid … 

90289F04-2128-4A66-A4E1-F474A7ED9D6F.jpeg

Last night, I met a local who has an Only Fans page. We had talked some on Twitter, and he wanted to seed my hole. I need another film for my Raw Fuck Club page, so I went to his place. We talked a good deal before the reason to get together. His husband helped with the camera stuff so he and I could focus on the sex. 

We undressed, and when his back was turned to me, I saw it: a large biohaz on the backside of his shoulder. I made sure he knew I saw it. I asked him if he earned this, and he sounded proud when he said, "Sure did." When I said, "Good for you," he made a face like "WTF?" 

HUGE THICK dick. We swapped orally, and he fucked me good and deep. We were just about done when his libido started objecting to this treatment, so he proceeded to crank his dick til he got close. But he got there well before expected, so he climaxed outside me. I sat on that dick as fast I could and he pumped the last squirt inside. I scooped up the spilled cum from the bed, and used it as lube, and asked him to keep going. He gave me a second volley of cum, but it couldn't have been much. I stood over him, and cranked out my own spunk in a white shower. It was EVERYWHERE on that rubber mattress! 

That was really one of the best fucks I've had in this city! 

Am I chasing poz men, or are they chasing ME? 🤔

• Like 7
  • Piggy 3

Friday night, met up with my fuck-buddy. We both had a long week, and the our Friday-night sex has been a great stress-relief.

We switched it up and fucked first in the living room. After stripping (I love being nude) I sucked him hard as he laid on the living room rug, then I slid up his body and sat on his pole. Damn it felt good sliding in! I rode him, enjoying the visual of my white legs straddling his black hips and the feel of bottoming out when I fully sat on him. It didn't take long until he shot his first load in me, and his twitching cock felt great. When I slid off I turned around and we sixty-nined, me cleaning his cock and him sucking on my leaking cock. I may be a bottom, but I do enjoy mutual oral! I was so horny I didn't wait to cum, after cleaning his cock I laid on him chest to chest, making out and licking the cum that had leaked from my hole onto his face when we sixty-nined.

We went to the bedroom and took a break, but stayed nude. Like I've said before, when I am nude I lose all inhibitions. My buddy has definitely learned this and taken advantage of it over the past several weeks of Friday-night fucks. When he got hard again we fucked doggy, his first cum made great lube. I do love the sound of wet fucking and skin slapping skin!

We both slept all sweaty and cummy in his bed, which we both enjoy. In the morning we fucked in the shower again before he had to go to work. I showered off the sweat, but kept as much cum in me as possible when I left. I like to think that the clerk at the convenience store just up the street from my buddy's apartment I stop at after each meet-up knew what I had just been doing, and maybe one of these times will give me his number. 😛

I know exactly what you mean.  These days, probably half the guys at the gay spas in Los Angeles are married and cheating.  They can't host, so they sneak off to the baths.  A lot of them don't even bother to take off their ring.  I love looking them in the eye while getting bred, knowing that they have chosen my sloppy used hole over their wife's pussy.  Surprises me how few of them want to wear a condom.  I know I've sent some of these guys home with some surprises for wifey.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

After K of C meeting I was on my way home to my wife when I saw a message on a4a from a young black top. We had a mixed history, which he blackmailed me, threatening to out me to my wife, but his hot body and big hard cock were too much to resist one more fuck.  We met at my office and quickly got naked, I got on my knees and sucked his girthy cock until It was hard, then turned around and presented my ass to him while I bent over the table. He guided his big hard naked cock into my Ass only using my spit as lube.  He fucked me for a while then stopped and told me to hold still while he pissed in my ass. Then he started to fuck me, his urine dribble Doug of my ass down my balls and legs. The warm feeling was incredible. Then he sped up until he came in my ass. I held him  in e as long as I could and when he pulled out I turned around and sucked his cock and Punic hair clean. I held his cum and last of his urine in my ass until I got home.  We’re going to meet again in a few days for a repeat. 

Last week.   Decided to switch it up a bit and breed a local horny bottom.   Chatted a bit on Grindr.   Met him at his place.   Walked into his apartment to find him naked in a back bedroom.   Apartment was kind of a mess, but I didn't care.   I stripped and joined him on a mattress on the floor.   He started sucking my cock.    As soon as I was rock hard he flipped over on all four and offered me his ass.   I ate his hole a bit to loosen him up.   Added some spit and slid inside him.   Slow at first, then deeper strokes.  He pulled away every time I reached balls deep.   I gripped his hips tighter and forced him back onto my full 7 inch length.  I fucked him bareback as he had wanted it raw.    After 10 min of fucking him, I was close.   I asked if he wanted me to cum in his ass.  He said fuck yeah, so I busted my nut deep in his ass.   As a vers btm, I don't last long when I top bareback, but he had a good time and I busted a 3 day nut in him.   I pulled out, slapped his ass, and went in the bathroom to wash my hands.   I left with him still laying on the mattress prob waiting for another dude to drop a load in him. 

Today after work my 30 yo Filipino pigson (with a lovely tanned body) came over for a quickie bj. He had a big load for me -- several days' worth of cum. In less than 15 mins I had his cock blasting down my throat. What put him over the edge -- I took his thickish 6" cock all the way down to the base, and he softly said he was going to cum a big gusher in a few mins. It was great to have dessert before dinner. YUM FOR CUM!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

6 tops have busted 9 thick loads in all afternoon and evening so far.  I’ve got more tops messaging me, texting and calling that need to dump their seed in. Guys in ATL are fuckin horny with blue balls for a Tuesday.  I’m definitely lovin how sloppy my cunt is being made - so fucking flooded out with heavy sperm loads - need to bust and in Atlanta??message or txt! 4702709322

KNOCK ME UP!

I will be slamming with my connection at approximately 10:30 PM Eastern time tonight, Tuesday 24 August 2021. Shortly thereafter I will orally worship his HIV + and Meth slamming erect black dick.  He will mount me within a relatively short period of time and proceed to fuck me bareback and deposit his filthy meth addict ball snot up in my guts.  Then a brief ATM function is done by me, he lights a blunt, has a Newport and leaves.  This will be the 4th such event in the last 7’days.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2