Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I follow a guy on Twitter and he follows me back. He is a bartender and last week he tweeted a short clip about him playing with his ass with analbeads behind the counter. He wrote that how he missed a cock. And it should have been replaced. I wrote him offering my cock. Yesterday I visited him right after the place closed at 2 am. The door was open. I stepped in and he appeared. Please turn the key on, he said smiling. I went closer to him. He wore a black open sided tank top, which let his tattooed side visible. This made me extremely horny. 
we started to kissing and as I smeared his side, felt the piercinges in his both nipples. I started to play them. And I continued my tour with sucking them. I slipped my hand behind his pants and felt that he wore a jockstrap. I was getting more excited. My fingers found his hole. He turned back, bent on the counter putting his left leg on. I knew that he could die for being rimmed. And I love to eat ass. So did it. He was moaning and it was obvious that he enjoyed my rimjob. It’s needless to say that his smooth ass in his jockstrap was amazing but I wanted it fully bare. I pulled it out and continued my play. Then he went to the window where was in a niche. I suppose that guests can sit there. So, he kneeled on there. I put some lube on my cock and in his hole, gave him my poppers and pushed my cock in. It was morning, only one or to people were on the street going home from parties whatever. However, it was exciting to fuck almost literally on the street. I don’t remember why but we interrupted the fuck and went back behind the counter and I gave him there a real raw fuck. He was moaning and his hand beating his cock even faster. Once he said that he was close. I asked him to shoot into my mouth. Fuck, he had a really tasty, creamy and huge amount of jizm. I didn’t swallow it immediately but started to kiss him with his jizm in my mouth. It took me close too. A quick sniff of my poppers and continued kissing while I was jerking. I shot on his stomach and chest. 
We agreed in that we had to repeat this. 

4AAF590D-D5C3-4388-B20D-2A5934EFC844.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

So the other night I was home alone, the boyfriend was in Melbourne and was going to be coming home late. 

I was on Grindr on a private account I have for playing around. A guy I’ve been with a few times (40s. Muscular. Married. Big dick. 8 inches uncut) Messaged me and asked what I was up to and if I was horny. I said yes. He said, ‘I want you arse up on your bed on all fours sniffing amyl in 30 minutes’. 

So I get ready. Leave my door unlocked. Lube up. Start sniffing amyl. I hear him arrive. Come through the front door. He comes into my bedroom and undresses without saying anything. Walks up to me with his big cock semi hard and wearing a silver cock ring. 

I start sucking him. Running my tongue along the head. Peeling back his foreskin as I suck him. He gets really hard. He’s thrusting in and out of my mouth and I could taste his precum. All of a sudden he tells me to stop and turn around. 

He puts on a condom and lubes his cock up as I turn around. I feel him teasing my hole with his cock head. Take a big whiff of the amyl and all of a sudden he thrusts forward and inside me. My hole is fucking tight but he rams it into me even though I scream out a little. He slowly pumps away and it starts to feel good. Really good. 

I start moaning and begging for him to fuck me harder. He calls me a little faggot. Gets me to spread my cheeks as he pounds me. I can feel precum leaking out of my cock and he holds me down hard as he piston fucks me. 

All of a sudden he pulls all the way out and I beg him to put it back in and keep fucking me. He says, ‘sure thing fag’ and takes off the condom and slides his cock into me raw. At this point my eyes are almost rolling into the back of my head as it feels amazing. 

He’s pinned me down onto my stomach and is on top of me. Fucking me raw. I said, ‘maybe we shouldn’t be doing this’ and he goes, ‘shut up and take it cunt’. I get harder. He puts his hand on my neck and starts squeezing as he keeps fucking me. I feel like I’m about to black out but it feels so good and I get super hard (I don’t usually get hard when getting fucked). 

He yells ‘Beg for it. Beg for my load in you’. So I start begging for it, ‘fuck yes, give me your load. Breed me daddy. Fuck my cheating hole’. 

‘Oh yeah, you like that. You want my cum in you don’t you, you little slut?’

At this point I’m about to blow about a week’s worth of cum. He can tell I’m about to cum I think and tells me, ‘cum for daddy. I want to feel your hole tighten on my cock’. 

I scream out ‘I’m cumming’ and he says, ‘me too’ and then I blow the hugest load in months as I feel his cock inside me emptying his load. He keeps fucking me and I keep cumming in spurts as he fucks me. I can feel his load in me and feel him pumping away and pushing it in deeper. 

After about a minute he stops and collapses on top of me still inside me. My hole keeps pulsing on his cock. And each time it does he yells out a little. Then he gets up and pulls out of me. ‘Turn around and clean my cock you little bitch’. I do as I’m told. Then he gets dressed and leaves saying only, ‘See you next time’. 

My hole was a bit sore and dripping but I felt amazing. I can’t even remember the last time I came when I bottomed, let alone at the same time as the top.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Got messaged by a married man in his fifties last week. He got my number from one of my hookups. He wanted me to come to his place and use my mouth as a fuckhole.

Got a nice 6inch cock when he sent a pic, so I agreed.

At his place, he didn't spoke much, he just said 'go up on the second floor and take the left room and undress yourself when you get in'. It wasn't his bedroom, it was his son's bedroom lol. I guess his son would be like 14-15yo, guessing from the nature of the room. As I undressed, he came in with his smartphone and told me to sit on my knees on the bed. I did and he took some photos of my behind. He was not interested in my asshole, but he spanked me a couple of times. He whipped his cock out and I started sucking it. He took more pictures from the top (later on, he showed me how his son looked and he had the same body type as mine as the look of hair) with his cock inserted in my mouth. When he was about to cum, he said I had to turn around again, to present my ass to him and he was stroking it (probably recording it) and cummed on my asshole and said: 'Good job, my son, you make daddy happy again'. 

Was hot af. Next weekend we gonna meet up again. His son is at some youth organization 😆.

I spent the night at my boyfriend's place and he woke me up this morning by eating my ass, then he let me go down on him. I sucked his dick for about 45 seconds before he said he was about to shoot, and I wanted it on my face. So I pulled off and laid my head on his stomach while I jerked it and he busted a load all over my face. Some of it went up my nose and a lot of it was in my hair and I was in heaven.

I thought that would be all because we both had to go to work but after our shower, he said he was in the mood to shoot another one. I fingered some vaseline in my ass and he took me in the bathroom while I watched him in the mirror.

Now I'm on my first break at work and my ass is still gaping and throbbing. It feels like there's a hot fart trapped in my pants. 💖

• Like 2

Bred @SRR ‘s preloaded hole this morning. Walked in and found him hooded on all fours. Alternated between face fucking him and pounding his hole until I shot a big load in his guts. Like a good pig he sucked me cock clean afterwards as it was covered in my load as well as other strangers. Definitely check him out today if you’re in the nova/dc area 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

About 10 minutes ago. Covid has been tough for all of us, me included. As a Covid nurse, i have tried to be responsible and do not frequent the places i did before.  i do have some FB's though, and one young Latino muscle jock who texts me frequently. He is spontaneous and i am often at work and can't, but He never gives up, and i really love Him. He is so sweet. 

He texted me Monday, and i was at work, but let Him know i'd be off starting today. First thing this morning, He texts me, so i prep and tell Him i will be waiting as usual, on my bed ass up and door open. He always comes in, mounts and breeds me that way. This time, for some reason, He put a condom on... which He never has before. A few minutes, and it breaks, probably the elbow grease lube? idk, but He asks if i have another and i tell Him i would rather have His bare cock and take His load, He didn't hesitate and slid on in. It's been awhile for both of us, and He unloaded in me pretty quickly. He is quiet when He cums, i have to listen for it, it's a sweet sigh and He keeps fucking after. His load is in me now, i am reallllly happy.

• Like 4

Married bear bloke I was chatting to persuaded me to meet him and said he wanted to me to suck him off in his car …didn’t look like much but his cock looked tasty.

He was 40s bald bearded and had one of those cocks with a curve that sticks it to their belly when they are hard prob a 7" but wide and uncut ...had me on the back seat of his car room for me on the seat him on the floor...lot of snogging sucking & wanking.

He was sucking me while he fingered me (got three in me)…well hot

Asked if I wanted fucking…yeah ! …said he didn’t have any condoms …result…then was rubbing his cock head on my hole ...it was wet..he leaked precum like crazy…felt him get in me and started in fucking …snogging me with him balls deep …he told me he wasn't pulling it out till he'd come …watching his hairy belly as he smashed my hole was hot then he was grunting and flooding my hole …called me a dirty bastard …I was close to cumming  cos his belly had been rubbing my cock between us. He wanked me for a few seconds and I shot a load over my T-shirt. He pulled out and fingered his cum in me.

Edited by bare-cub
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, bare-cub said:

Married bear bloke I was chatting to persuaded me to meet him and said he wanted to me to suck him off in his car …didn’t look like much but his cock looked tasty.

He was 40s bald bearded and had one of those cocks with a curve that sticks it to their belly when they are hard prob a 7" but wide and uncut ...had me on the back seat of his car room for me on the seat him on the floor...lot of snogging sucking & wanking.

He was sucking me while he fingered me (got three in me)…well hot

Asked if I wanted fucking…yeah ! …said he didn’t have any condoms …result…then was rubbing his cock head on my hole ...it was wet..he leaked precum like crazy…felt him get in me and started in fucking …snogging me with him balls deep …he told me he wasn't pulling it out till he'd come …watching his hairy belly as he smashed my hole was hot then he was grunting and flooding my hole …called me a dirty bastard …I was close to cumming  cos his belly had been rubbing my cock between us. He wanked me for a few seconds and I shot a load over my T-shirt. He pulled out and fingered his cum in me.

Married guys tend to be the dirtiest guys… they get aggressive and just want to destroy and use a hole 🕳 my kind of top. 

5 hours ago, bare-cub said:

...it was wet..he leaked precum like crazy…felt him get in me and started in fucking …snogging me with him balls deep …he told me he wasn't pulling it out till he'd come …watching his hairy belly as he smashed my hole was hot then he was grunting and flooding my hole …called me a dirty bastard …I was close to cumming  cos his belly had been rubbing my cock between us. He wanked me for a few seconds and I shot a load over my T-shirt. He pulled out and fingered his cum in me.

It's great when they curse you out while fucking you.

I visited an old friend. Long time ago we had sex but we are already only friends. It was the first time since the COVID has broken out. Although I planned to visit the cruising bar after this meeting, we talked too much and the time was flying rapidly and it was 2 am when I left. Not much earlier the bartender guy I fucked few days before texted me. After a small chitchat, it was obvious we had to fuck. He lives in an open relationship with his boyfriend but they drunk and the other guy was K.O., so we couldn’t meet in their flat. However, he was closer to my old friend’s apartment than mine it was no sense to pick up him and take home. So, we agreed that we would fuck in the staircase of their house. I jumped in my car and was there within ten minutes.  He came down, let me in. We immediately started to kissing and touching our bodies everywhere. He pulled me in a niche near the stairs. It was naturally dark, only the lamps outside gave some light. I felt his hardon and started to suck him playing with his ass. I turned him back, bent to the wall and my tongue was deep in his hole. He was moaning loudly not caring about the fact that we were in a public place. I not only rimmed him but literally ate his ass. It was sweet and smelly a bit. I was horny as fuck. I turned him back again, pushed down and pulled his head on my cock. I fucked his throat and was ready for fucking him when he grabbed my shoulders and throw me forward and pushed his cock in me. I was absolutely surprised because I assumed that he was more bottom. Furthermore, I wasn’t prepared. I warned him but he said that it didn’t matter. He fucked me like a crazy. After a while he pulled it out and I was immediately on my knees and sucked his cock clean. I stood up and we were kissing again. Then I thought it’s time to give him back the loan. I bent him over again and pushed my cock deep in his hole. I started to fuck his hard. I don’t know if the flapping noise or his moan was louder. 
He begged for me to breed him. I grabbed my poppers, sniffed a deep and gave him at least three or four huge loads. We had a long goodbye kiss and I left. He texted me later that my cum was leaking from his ass, so ha laid down with ass up because he preferred to absorb it. What a pig! Like me. 🐷😜🙈😈

• Like 3

A halloween-themed club night I had a ticket for got started early when the hung young top I was giving a bed to that night arrived at mine and decided he wanted me to sit on his face. I obliged and by the time we were heading to the club; I'd had two loads from his girthy cock inside me. I was worried they might spill down the back of my demon-red jock (my halloween costume for the night).

Walking around the club with my loose hole on display (and nothing but a horned devil mask to protect my dignity) proved a hit and I was treated to my third load by another masked stranger in the toilets before the night was over.

I ended up bringing the HYT and two other men (another top... and a bottom who was simply too beautiful to go home alone) back to mine for a few hours of sleazy fun before I passed out.

I wake up at 5:30 to find the beautiful bottom rutting himself up against my hardon in the dark - the boy needed it badly and I slowly teased open his hole with a couple of spit-soaked fingers before thrusting balls deep inside him - as a bottom myself, I was shocked at my carnal need to take him - and I fucked him raw till he begged for my load which I could barely hold back from giving him. After, we went back to sleep in each other's arms...

I rode the boy later at about 10am until he came, and then got another load off the hung young top before he left for his train at 1pm.

I am, in all senses of the word, completely shagged out and going to bed.

Edited by tj87
  • Like 5
  • Piggy 3

My last load... Taggedslut anon breeding!

This horny fukka messaged asking if my cunt was free. He was looking for a popper fuelled anon arse to dump his load into!

I was caught on a work zoom call but I was gagging to be used by this complete stranger. So he drove round and patiently waited to breed his load. My cunt was hungry to take this strangers cum.

Just minutes after the call ended I was arse up and hooded. His plan was to walk in take a piss then get naked fuck n leave. I love a guy to popper up to get off a He definitely did that. It’s Even better when his solid dick is in me at the time. A popper high makes for a horny load dump!

This guy delivered in every way! I was tagged, ‘Bred by Plugsocket21’. And his raw dick gave my cunt a good horny pounding. I was hooded in my pup mask and harness with ‘breed me’ socks on. He was as balls deep when He took one final popper hit as he unleashed his load and bred my cunt with his creamy spunk. He then zipped and left. True to his word I was anonymously Bred by Plugsocket21. I loved it and hope he’ll return to breed again. The 2 guys that loaded me after loved creaming his hot anon load!

8B149F7A-766A-4485-86F0-86C2AC803285.jpeg

• Like 3

This morning, Oct 30th.   Hit up my new vers top friend from the 20th of Oct.   Wanted to get this stud's seed early before he bred another one of this town's hungry cum sluts.   I showed up at his apartment at 10am and quickly got got down to sucking his hard cock.  Love how he meets me at the door to his apartment with hard cock sticking out of his shorts.   Love the taste of this man's cock, balls, and the scent of his pubes.  He was super horned up, and said he would cum quick once he was in my ass.   We shared some popper hits.  He used spit to lube my hole before he ate my ass a bit.  He then lubed his cock and slid in deep.  Love having him fully 7 inches in me.   He started pounding my hole.  We hit the poppers some more.  He said "fuck I'm going to breed you" and dumped his load deep in my hole.   Felt his strong pulses of cum flowing into me.   He stayed in, and slowly fucked my cum filled hole.   He pulled out and stood nearby waiting for my mouth.   I sucked that cock clean for him.  Tasted so good right out of my clean ass.   Overall, a quick dump and go but I loved it and carrying his seed all day keeps me horned up for sure.  

Edited by AKFitGuy