Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest WeHoCumdump

Everyday!

In the morning there are about a dozen tops that stop by on their way to work and breed me. Throughout the afternoon men stop by on and off; after work the traffic picks up again becoming a revolving door of tops needing to unload.  

Everyone around town knows they can swing by and dump their load. Easy walk in right off the sidewalk, waiting ass up.

15 hours ago, WeHoCumdump said:

Everyday!

In the morning there are about a dozen tops that stop by on their way to work and breed me. Throughout the afternoon men stop by on and off; after work the traffic picks up again becoming a revolving door of tops needing to unload.  

Everyone around town knows they can swing by and dump their load. Easy walk in right off the sidewalk, waiting ass up.

My dream job, lol. Caught any STDs yet?

Guest BreedMeInVegas
On 1/20/2020 at 9:28 AM, fuckholedc said:

Wait - you can get a cage at Steamworks in your room now ? - you mean one of the sling rooms has a cage?  Or were your balls caged?

If you can get in a cage a Steamworks then I'm planning a long overdue visit ...

I'm guessing he meant caged as in his cock was locked in a chastity cage.

I was down in Key West recently (on hols with "limpet" boyfriend)

Finally got rid of him and went to the video store and grabbed a booth , saw guy through hole so I pushed my cock through and he went to town on it , TBH im not that fussed about oral , I always just want to fuck and load.

I went round and pushed the door , it was open.

I got him standing up and fingered his ass - lubed ! (just the kind of slag I like)

I pushed him over a pushed my very hard cock in him - I really like small booths for fucking as the bottom has less control and you can brace against the wall to give the bottom a real hammering.

I put a thick creamy load in him , when I pulled out is was dripping down his leg , When I was fucking him there was a lot of noise from the banging on the flimsy walls - as I left there were other guys at the door looking to use the reseeded slope cunt hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Felt like a drought has lifted as I hadn’t fucked for two weeks. My partner left at 1pm to go to a folk festival for the weekend and I was online with a fuckbuddy as he drove out the gate. The good news was he was available within the next hour, the unexpected news was that he couldn’t host, as he did two weeks before. So I arranged to pick him up and bring him home to fuck in my bed, the first time I’d done that with a hookup. I was slightly apprehensive as my partner was only 40 miles away and had hinted he might come home over the weekend sometime. Had a good bareback session though he was very young and had ‘rules’ like fucking only (no kissing, sucking, rimming), he’d top only, and he had only one position, doggy. Hell, I didn’t care so long as I got his black (Indian) cock up my ass and took his load (though if he was a little less rigid he could learn a lot of new techniques from me and he’d enjoy them all...maybe he’ll relax his rules next time or the time after that). Took a huge load, really huge. I dropped him back at the railway station and when I got back home swatted down to see how much cum I’d taken - one huge pool. Three hours later another loads worth dripped out my ass, I could hardly believe it for such a small guy.

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, BB4fking said:

Felt like a drought has lifted as I hadn’t fucked for two weeks. My partner left at 1pm to go to a folk festival for the weekend and I was online with a fuckbuddy as he drove out the gate. The good news was he was available within the next hour, the unexpected news was that he couldn’t host, as he did two weeks before. So I arranged to pick him up and bring him home to fuck in my bed, the first time I’d done that with a hookup. I was slightly apprehensive as my partner was only 40 miles away and had hinted he might come home over the weekend sometime. Had a good bareback session though he was very young and had ‘rules’ like fucking only (no kissing, sucking, rimming), he’d top only, and he had only one position, doggy. Hell, I didn’t care so long as I got his black (Indian) cock up my ass and took his load (though if he was a little less rigid he could learn a lot of new techniques from me and he’d enjoy them all...maybe he’ll relax his rules next time or the time after that). Took a huge load, really huge. I dropped him back at the railway station and when I got back home swatted down to see how much cum I’d taken - one huge pool. Three hours later another loads worth dripped out my ass, I could hardly believe it for such a small guy.

I do love a hard, horny south asian man's dick fucking and seeding my thirsty cunt. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Descartes70817

My married bottom buddy was able to get over on Tuesday. He's cool with the fact that since I had AIDS related PCP pneumonia I often get out of breath before I can finish fucking and cum inside his ass, so on Tuesday I gave his hole as much as I could before he turned around and sucked my cock to the point of no return and then got on his hands and knees so I could push my cock back inside his ass when I came. After he left he texted me to tell me how good it felt to have my cum running down his legs on his way home to his wife.

Due to my new contract work, being in the mood to douche completely after work and then making it to a local bathhouse has been a bit difficult the last few weeks. But today was my day off and I hit the gym and decided, hell why not, to have my Scruff app on while at this new gym not too far from home. I was very surprised as I had a few pings from some young guys, because in the past Scruff has provided only a few encounters. 

One young man (of Persian heritage) decided to message me. He was saving a huge load from/of a few days' worth and needed to cum. I was close by, doing errands after gym. He said he wanted to me. Age was not a factor; he does love older men. I met him at his building but cars were driving into the parking lot at the end of the work day. He guided me to a secluded carpark nearby. I took my winter coat off and got to work on his young cut cock. His cock was at full mast within a few seconds. I got down to taking his long, thick cock in my mouth to the sounds of his gentle moaning. It didn't take long for him to blast down my throat. He DID have a big, beautiful, salty load for me. I lovingly cleaned off his cock, and he wanted to kiss me still with his cumload on my lips and goatee. I wanted him to taste his load on my lips. He told me it was HOT. Short, but sweet, and salty too! He told he was up for repeat sessions. I added him to my Scruff favorites! 

My Scruff will be on more often when I go to my gym from now on! OINK, pigbros!

• Like 3

Guest rawhide50

Mid afternoon got on Grindr and within minutes made contact with a guy wanting some ass. Gave him my address and within 10 minutes he was deep in my ass pumping cum. Love the quick sessions as well as the long.

Quick stop at bookstore tonight. I went in just wanting some head, but ended up fucking. I couldn't help it- there was a chubby short cub with a bushy black beard and thick eyebrows, and I instantly needed to fuck his ass. He was standing alone, so I walked right over and started chatting. He was friendly, had a sexy deep voice, and once I let me him how sexy he was and that I love to be a dad to guys younger than me, he was really interested. We kissed a while, then moved to a darker area where I pulled my cock out for him to suck. I love seeing it disappear into a hairy mouth. Before I came I pulled him back up so I could kiss him, and undid his jeans and started working his cock. It was soaked with precum, maybe 5" but thick as fuck with a big head. I moved to his ass and asked him if he was going to give his hairy hole to dad. He laughed a bit but I keep rubbing his crack and he just moaned as I held him. Finally I guided him to a bench, had him bend over and I began rubbing my cock right on his hole, spreading my poz precum all around. I gently worked his hole open, and slid inside smoothly. As I fucked him, he moaned and made such sexy noises it was hard to not cum fast, but I managed to last about 10 minutes before unloading in his ass. He heard me coming, and jerked his cock til he came about 20 seconds after I did. I pulled out and sat on the bench, and he pulled his pants up and sat down beside me. He said he hasn't came that hard before, probably because he'd never been fucked before. I asked him if he was serious, and he said he was, that I had popped his cherry. I told him I was honored, and asked if he would like a second go at it, but he was worried he might have some 'bathroom' issues if I fucked him again . I laughed and told him I knew what he meant. I gave him my number. I jerked off soon as I got home, thinking about how hot it was that his first load he took was my 5 day poz load. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

Grindr hookup with a top who messaged that he’d run out of condoms so we’d not be able to fuck but only cuddle. Fucking was my bottom line (so to speak) so I supplied him with s condom. LOL he didn’t use it but bred me raw anyway.

Thursday night I picked up my cousin from the airport with her friend. She lives an hour away from my house and it was late so the plan was for her and her friend to stay over and I would take them early in the morning home. I had not met her friend so I wasn’t sure if it was a girl or guy. A boyfriend or a friend. When I saw them at arrivals I saw that he is a 6’ something black man. Even with his jacket on I could see he had a nice body. I loaded their stuff in the car and drove back to my place. On the way back I did get out of him that he was 32. Not married or in a relationship. He and my cousin were just friends. I got the feeling he was fat but wasn’t sure. A bottom usually knows though. Lol. When we got back to my place we sat and watched to for a while and my cousin finally got tired and went to bed. Her friend (Anthony). Decided to stay up with me. He got up and went to the bathroom and change into sleeping gear. When he came back he sat down close to me on the couch. It’s a sectional so I started to think he was up for more than talk. He turned towards me and shifted his body. I could see in his lounge pants that his dick was free and looked like it was nice and big. He started asking me why I was single and that he thought I was cute. Naturally I started moving closer and not long after he kissed me. He is a great kisser and we started making out. His hands were all over me and it didn’t take me long to get out of my pants and underwear. I kept rubbing his cock through his lounge pants and it was getting huge. I asked him if I could suck it and he said yes. I pulled it out and it was huge. At least 10” with girth. I knew I was in for a fun night. I went to town sucking his beautiful cock. He slid his hand down my back and started playing with my pussy. He put one then two then three fingers in. He said he wanted to fuck me so I turned around. He slid his big cock in me. I get fucked a lot but it still took me a little while to get adjusted to him. I am loud when getting bred so I was moaning like a bitch. He just kept pounding away. He cam in me after about 5 minutes of heavy pounding. He pulled out and we lates in the couch spooning and talking. He said he knew I was a bottom because when he was in the bathroom he saw the douche under the sink. He bred me again that night. In the morning my cousin told me that she could hear me all night. Lol

• Like 14
  • Upvote 7

Guest josebarebear

Friday, yesterday, worked at construction site near downtown Denver.  Typical clear, sunny day.  We got finished early and since I was  about 2 miles from Midtowne Spa, decided to go there.  Wasn’t really thinking I would get any action, since it was late afternoon.  I was really looking to spend time in hot tub and steam room.  Got  locker, stripped and was disappointed to see that the wet area was closed for cleaning.  Walked around some, light business.  Saw this shorter, slightly heavyset Hispanic guy walking around, with his towel draped over his shoulder.  Had a fair number of tattoos on his upper body.  We traded glances, but nothing more.  A few minutes later, returned and found the wet area was open, and he was sitting in the hot tub.  Joined him. Started chatting some, slightly younger than me.  He worked in family restaurant, they close after lunch, so he was off.  seems he had similar thought, bathhouse might not be busy, but wanted to hit the hot tub and steam room.

we discussed ‘interests’.  Said he was pretty oral, told him I enjoyed eating a good hole, among other things.

We went to his room and got down to business,  Great, experienced cock sucker; knew how to treat my foreskin right.

He sat on my face as I ate his hairy hole.  We played around for a bit , the the grabbed the lube bottle, lubed up my cock and I spit and lubed his hole.  took a bit to open him up, but slid in his ass and fucked away.  Asked him where he wanted me to cum, and he said in his ass. So I did.

stayed in him for a bit and then I sucked him off, swallowing his load.

We lay together, drenched in sweat , for quite awhile.

i fingered. His some, he played/stroked my back fur.  Said he liked hoe hairy I was.

eventually we got up, showered together and I got dressed and left.

I had the urge for some BBC.  Sad to admit I haven't had a cock in me for over 2 weeks.  Decided to go to one of my favorite bars that has an outdoor play area.  Didn't see and BBC when I arrived but a hairy bear bent me over and dropped a load in me.  While he was pumping away I noticed a BBC arrived and was watching intently.  Although the bear was a good fuck I couldn't keep my eyes off the BBC guy.  He apparently noticed and asked if I wanted some. Oh hell yea.  The bear was a good 7 inches and prepped my hole for the BBC stud who had a good 8-9 inch THICK cock.  After the bear dropped a massive load in the BBC went to town.  Glad that I was stretched a bit and full of cum for him

• Like 1