How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

A neighbor, classmate, & Senior patrol leader in my boyscout troop, we were both 15. Talked me into letting him tie me up, then he pulled down our pants & raped me until he shot his load in my ass, while he chocked me with my dirty socks. I was hurt on so many levels from that, It was years before I had anal again.

First load in my Ass: I was 15... and considered illegal, so I will not be specific --- however I had already been sucking ONE particular Cock for over three years.

He loved getting sucked and was very well hung for our age.... but he didn't like to Cum... only did it once and said we must never do that again. Guess he had his own guilt trip from his family. And my first fuck was after school at a buddies house... three of us actually. We played basketball, and I had played for a few years... so Throwing the game was difficult. We played HORSE spelling out the letters as the one who got all the letters had to Do "Service" the other two.

I did win a few times.... but ALWAYS wanted to LOSE.

We go downstairs in the basement and play, but I know I was under 16 because I would Ride my BIKE home and not drive.... with wetness and odor in my white underwear. The guy told me I might want to "help" mom and start doing the laundry, so she wouldn't notice the stains. :)

It was basically the three of us.(though I liked the one much better),.... a couple of times someone else might join in. But I was otherwise tame until I was 18 and in College. I missed SO MANY classes staying in the Men's Room, third floor library. I would play under the stall, and first learned how to sit on a toilet as one time a guy about 25, with a large, over 9" cock had my legs on the toilet seat and his cock up my ass when some one walked in. We stayed that way a couple of minutes.... then the guy left and my buddy finished his Fuck and Blew his load. We had met there many times and he ALWAYS gave me his SEED in my ASS.

I had just turned 11 it was at summer camp and the 18yo who was assigned to my cabin lured me out to the woods and planted his seed in my ass after i sucked him hard did it three times before he left our cabin to become leader of another ... didn't have anal sex with anyone else util i was 20 although i would smear my cum on dildos etc and fuck myself with them. thus seedign myself :)

My best mate when I started high-school at age 12 (both of us) not only began exchanging loads, but maintained a relationship throughout the next 7 years, constantly swapping loads between us. We lived in a small rural community. Everyone new we were together, but what we were doing...

I was 8 when I started jacking off and the year before remember checking out the jock high school PE aide. Had to wait for sex until I was 19.

This is so hot!! I was super young too but it was my dad. Did u enjoy it when you were young? I know I did!!

• 2 months later...
Guest blnpig74

I was 15, went to a cinema theatre to see a coming out movie. didn't quite understand, what that meant to me, but realized a man following me on my way home. so i waited at a corner and he asked me, if i have an hour more this late. He was in his 40s and quite masculine. so he took me to his place. gave me a drink, sucked me off. so i thought "Wow. Ok! That was easy." But than he told me "We just started. I took you load. So I want you to return the favour." So I did start sucking, but he stopped me immediately and told me, there is a more intense way to enjoy a man. he pulled me down on his bed and i though he wants to cuddle, but as soon as I hit the mattress, he stood up, turtned me around and licked my unprepared hole.

within five minutes it was soft enough for him to try... so he did. he shut my mouth with his fist and pushed it in. I was about to scream, but couldn't. He said "Relax! Wait until you feel more relaxed." he kept still inside me. and after realizing, my muscles relaxed too, he started too fuck me slowly, more and more turning up the speed and finally shot his load deep inside me, while telling me: you will never forget that and will never stop loving this feeling inside!"

Guess what: He was damn right!

Started sucking cock at 9 on a 14 year old boys 8 incher. It was really good training that I appreciate to this very day.

When I was 17 I was at a convenience store in my neighborhood and got cruised by a 40 something black guy. When I walked out of the store he was sitting in his truck and said hello. We talked just long enough for him to invite me over for a swim. He drove into my neighborhood to a house about 3 blocks from mine. We went inside and he told me he was actually the gardener at this house and the homeowners were out of town. Never made it out to the pool. We started sucking each others cocks and made our way to the master bedroom. He was about 8 inches and thick and I was enjoying my first taste of black dick. We were 69ing and he moved his head back to my ass. I had rimmed before during a blow job but had never been rimmed. My young ass was really liking that tongue. He asked if I had been fucked, told him a friend or two had put their cock in my ass but we didn't really do enough to complete things. He chuckled and went into the bathroom to get some moisturizer. Had me on my stomach and was gentle enough to get his cock in me without too much pain. He rode and pumped until he groaned really loud and planted a load deep in me. After we both caught our breath, he went to get us a drink. As I was walking into the bathroom to clean up I reached around to feel my hole. I was shocked and really turned on to feel it gaping and dripping his load.

He said he had a buddy that he could get to join us the next day and we could all take turns fucking. Sounded great and I was psyched that I had taken a fucking all the way to making the cock shoot inside me. The plan was that the day after lunch he would bring his latino buddy over, they would park near my house and toot the horn. I would go out and ride back to the house with them. As luck would have it, the next afternoon both of my parents we are home. I heard the horn, but was not able to go out and join them. Was shocked that every time the horn sounded, my hole would spasm and felt as tho that cock was pumping in my hole. Didn't meet up with him again as we moved shortly after.