If You Are Negative And On Prep, Would You Consider A Long Term Relationship/marraige With Someone Poz

daddyboyleo

We are! Even if we started to call ourselves "a couple" just recently. Neg half is on PrEP, poz one undetectable but we could be safe even without PrEP. That treatment is used because we are open and we don't want a transmission to happen accidentally. PrEP has given us a sexual freedom we did not have before! Then, well: conversion and all that stuff of chasing and gifting for us is just fantasy and role play during sex to make it more spicy but that's all, we do not feel the need -and the reason- to share HIV condition in that way even if we clearly respect people making other choices. 

We have a close friend -lady- who is straight and had a long-term relationship with a HIV poz man. They used condoms, even to avoid other type of accidents as she has some health issues preventing her from using hormons to avoid unwanted pregnancies. But their relationship ended dramatically for other reason. Let's say that man was of course careful and respectful regarding his condition but a complete asshole for the rest. Humiliating his girl verbally and then saying he would never beat a woman. Yes, true, but tongue often injures worse than a sword. In that case HIV was involved as people tried to explain his aggressive behaviour. But as a serodiscordant couple we do not share anything about that. HIV does not make you a good or bad person; if you're a piece of shit, poz or neg, must be treated as such. Since our experience we do not believe nowadays being a MAGNETIC -serodiscordant- couple with a normal and eventually condomless sex life is a problem. It'll be a problem if you judge it yourself. If you're full of auto-stigma, above all. When I -the poz half- discovered my partner's HIV fetish I was afraid he wanted me only for my status. And when he discovered mine he was afraid I stayed with him to stealth him sooner or later. Well, NO. We took our time, our hard argues, also staying apart. We called ourselves "friends with benefits" for a sort of virtual comfort zone but it's clear we cannot live apart. Remember, every magnet works because it has a minus, and a plus. Bye. 

• Like 2

I don't ask & honestly could no care less, i assume all my fuckers are poz & for the ones that are not, fucking bareback will eventually make them poz too except the ones on Prep but that is there choice which i respect too. I love all loads being fucked inside me regardless of there status, it's not being careless it's just my point of view, i respect everyone else's point of view on this subject too.

• 1 month later...

Definitely. Over the past decade, even without being on PrEP I have found that I have been drawn to poz undetectable guys. If anything, their being undetectable has appeal; they have confronted a potentially life-ending problem and successfully dealt with it.

• Like 1

I am negative bottom and not on prep. I have had several flings with poz guys including one who was on a meds break. I didn’t have second thoughts about taking their cumloads. There is no doubt that I would be in a serious relationship with a Poz guy. My friend on a meds break is unfortunately (for me) married. I would love to be SO. We are so much alike in our thoughts on life

• 3 weeks later...