If You Are Negative And On Prep, Would You Consider A Long Term Relationship/marraige With Someone Poz

daddyboyleo

I’m neg and on PreP, my partner is Poz ,Undetectable & a Pig. We Just celebrated 6yrs together. I breed him regularly, and I love when he loads me up with his pig load. And return the essence I’ve loaded him up with. Quite happy to be with him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2017 at 1:39 PM, Guest BS94 said:

PrEP made it easier for me to fall in love with my partner. Now I just want to have his baby. Half a bottle away from stopping my PrEP.  He'll be crushed when he finds out I am Poz from his seed, but we will be stronger individually and as a couple in the long run.

That’s the most beautiful thing I’ve read in my entire life. 

22 minutes ago, highcountrybb said:

That’s the most beautiful thing I’ve read in my entire life. 

Really? "I'm going to stop PrEP without telling my partner, and hope he infects me with his incurable disease, which I know will crush him, but I'm going to convince myself that he'll get over it and bring us closer together as a couple despite the fact that I know he doesn't want this" is "beautiful"?

JFC what a fucked up world.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

Why would I give up an opportunity to have a relationship with an incredible person just because of their HIV status. Considering all the safety precautions you can take, why turn down a wonderful guy?

This is it, beautifully said, and in a nutshell.

My husband and I are both neg, but absolutely I’d marry him again if he was Poz. Love and compatibility goes way beyond the mere fact of someone’s HIV status. 

With all that being said… I secretly wish I was Poz, but I’ve excepted that I will never be Poz since my husband is neg. I’ve told him on many occasions that I would have let him knock me up if he was Poz because I love him that much. Hint-hint…

kisses!

Both my bf and I are on PrEP and neg. When I was younger, right before  the first ones were available,  I ran into a guy who I always had a crush on from high school and he was now interested in dating me. He told me right out that he was Poz. I thanked him for being honest and told him I had always thought he was hot.  I was honest that In that I told him  I would need to think but we messed around safely. It was a different time.  I had a great doc that I could talk to about anything. I told him I was thinking about dating guy who was poz. In fact, he spent an hour with me just addressing my questions and doubts.  My doc discussed different scenarios that might have come up and what the  options were. We went out a few times but I ended up dating someone else but became good friends with him. So basically, status doesn’t matter at this point in time. 

• Like 2

I’m prep for HIV not being an issue for me. Consequently, yes, I can imagine a long time relationship with a poz guy. If he is on meds, it’s like for me if someone has high blood pressure and has to take regularly meds. If he would deny medication the things are different. Because I must be in love with the guy I’m in a LTR and I can’t imagine to live someone who I will lose. Okay, if someone has cancer or has a car accident I will lose him then too.  But unlike the latter ones, in this case there is the option to stay alive. 

• Like 1