What Does Gay Community Think of Cumsluts?

TwinkSlut24

On 1/21/2022 at 10:01 PM, TwinkSlut24 said:

Hey guys, 

Since I became a cumdump last year, I’ve averaged probably about 10 - 20 loads a week. I can’t help it and I’m totally addicted. I have about 20 guys in the DC area that I’ve met on Grindr, I spend every Friday night at the Crew Club in a Sling or on the bench in a jock strap begging the guy fucking me “to shoot it in my pussy” and I recently went to my first Cumunion in Pittsburg where I took about 25 loads. I can never get enough and I’m a total whore. 

I’ve started to realize most gay people in the area seem to be familiar with me. When I go to the club people kind of snicker and most recently a gay friend of mine from grad school found out about it. My question is what does the gay community in general think about sluts like me and how common is it for bottoms to to become addicted like I have? 

Depends on the group. Some will not care, some will think it's hot and some will clutch their pearls. 

I'd probably want to date you though.

On 1/22/2022 at 12:02 PM, fskn said:

Regardless of what men say, they appreciate easy sexual outlets.  

To me, bottom sluts who provide satisfaction to lots of men are the unsung heroes who keep society running.

To me, it sounds like a lack of appreciation for what you provide. Not only should you not care, you might be like the straight guy's housewife who gives her husband blue balls by not putting out to them. Then see what they think about not having you provide that satisfaction to them. That'll change their tune very quickly.

As to @TwinkSlut24 asked about how the community feels about cum sluts, there's a simple answer: Do you even care? First, it's your life to do what you want. Second, see if. they care if you stopped putting out. There's a phrase of "the pussy has the power". I think it's equally apropos here. 

And...thanks for doing what you do. Whether we all admit it or not, we appreciate it. Fuck the haters...or, well, in this case, don't fuck the haters. 😂🤣

• Upvote 1

You are what you are. And if u are enjoying urself n not hurting your life, tell the Fucker’s off. 
I see myself as accomplished hardworking successful and respected among my working peers.

my friends know I am addicted to cock any way u want to give it to me, and they are the best.

who cares about the idiots out there.

be proud confident and happy with your choices! 
I am

• Upvote 1

Oh, it's very common, you are not alone. Once we get a taste of taking multiple anon loads we become addicted, and that's a beautiful thing. I've been at it for more years and more cocks than I can count, and I love it more than ever. Enjoy!

Actually, I think it's the pattern of behavior that's addictive.  Sperm, in an of itself, isn't addictive - only the lust that drives the behavior which is rewarded by Cocks pumping loads into your mouth or Hole is the "addictive" component.

• Like 1

I have no idea what the gay/LGBT community thinks of cum sluts and cum dumps.  But often times the guys or people who are super public about being against BB sex are total cum dumps and cum sluts in private or with whoever they have sex with.

On 1/25/2022 at 1:02 PM, BzDog said:

Who cares? It’s what the Tops think that matters. Having a nasty reputation will just get you more action...

“There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.” - Oscar Wilde

Frankly, I always hope Tops who use and enjoy me will mention me to others. Word of mouth is what builds a network of connections, not sketchy profiles on an app.

I’m firmly convinced that the day I had my personal-best gangbang at camp, it was due to men talking. All those guys didn’t just show up at one place off at the edge of the woods at the same by coincidence - it started with a couple, then a few, and suddenly there were a lot of guys there all waiting for their turn at one cunt. Somebody had to have been saying something about it. And whatever they said, it obviously didn’t turn them off.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

we are like a guilty pleasure. our sluttiness turns men on and our super easiness of use makes them appreciate how hand us cumdumps are. specially when you’re a sexy little faggot who obviously takes ALL loads and who lets a neon use them however they want, no questions asked, no strings attached and do whatever they want to us, wherever they want, along with whoever. our bodies are basically community fucktoys. so we are sexy as hell but also super trashy. men assume we are loaded with bugs, loose and depraved whore with no shame or self respect. some men love what trash cumdumps like us are. but some guys are ashamed of fucking such trashy sluts or at least don’t want their friends to know they fucked someone who is the community cum sewer, specially iff they are a known t-girl whore. and they don’t want us to recognize them in public. thats why so many strangers fuck me blindfolded. so they can blow loads in me and I will never know who they are. I have had guys say stuff like “you’re hot and you have a great fuckhole but I don’t want some dirty whore talking to me in public.” and of course the straight men who use us think even less of us. you know you’re doing it right when the men who fuck you start telling you that you’re disgusting and trash.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

we are like a guilty pleasure. our sluttiness turns men on and our super easiness of use makes them appreciate how hand us cumdumps are. specially when you’re a sexy little faggot who obviously takes ALL loads and who lets a neon use them however they want, no questions asked, no strings attached and do whatever they want to us, wherever they want, along with whoever. our bodies are basically community fucktoys. so we are sexy as hell but also super trashy. men assume we are loaded with bugs, loose and depraved whore with no shame or self respect. some men love what trash cumdumps like us are. but some guys are ashamed of fucking such trashy sluts or at least don’t want their friends to know they fucked someone who is the community cum sewer, specially iff they are a known t-girl whore. and they don’t want us to recognize them in public. thats why so many strangers fuck me blindfolded. so they can blow loads in me and I will never know who they are. I have had guys say stuff like “you’re hot and you have a great fuckhole but I don’t want some dirty whore talking to me in public.” and of course the straight men who use us think even less of us. you know you’re doing it right when the men who fuck you start telling you that you’re disgusting and 

Nobody wants to be seen with trash, but everyone wants to fuck trash

• Like 1

There is no such thing as gay community....... Live your life however you want...... The ones that snigger or put you down are closet load collectors more often than not in supposed committed relationships too.... We have one life..... Live it.