Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just a few minutes ago. A repeat. Nice guy. Sorta local. Awark part, he asked if he could bring someone else along. Sure, no problem. Except he forgets to tell me that he's been "communicating" with this other guy for a long while but the two have never met before. So they were sorta on their "first date". Neither could keep a boner. But I could so I fucked both. Nice for me. (Afterall, I am a pig!) Not so nice for them. As I write this they're still on my bed 69ing trying to find some wood. Good luck! I had fun!

That's fucking hilarious.

i went to steamworx.got there at 11 and stayed until 7am taking loads.startrted on the fuckbench took a few loads there then got fucked by a few guys while i blew guys thru the gloryhole platform.with 10 loads in me i got in the public sling blindfolded and handcuffed for the main event.had guy after anon guy fuck me and unload in my sluthole while i begged guys to cum inside me.ended up taking 43 loads in the one nite.my hole was dripping jizz all nite leaving a huge cumpuddle under the sling.on the way out i pumped m cum into a hot little brown slut in his room with the door open

..Well..it's been a while since I've posted here. But I haven't been to bareback sites recently and felt like posting these so there. Technically they were my last loads anyways.

New Years: 2012

So to skip the intro I was at a bar and shy and nervous so I drank my drank faster. Spotted a hot bear looking at me and he came over and we talked and introduced ourselves. He was with a friend and he got me another drank. I thought they were partners at first but found out they were friends. Both of them were very hot. Next thing I remember was him saying he wanted to fuck me and fuck me raw. That got me so hard and he started nibbling on my ears and feeling my ass and fingering my ass. I barely remember the countdown going on and heard everyone shouting, "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, Fi-". That was the last thing I remember hearing. I drank a few before and drank them too fast and then the drink he bought me was stronger. I remember waking up in his arms. I think it was 1 am something and we were still in the bar. It was decided that it was time to go because I was out of it. His friend walked me to my car and asked if I needed a ride home. I told him I was fine and that I would sleep in my car. He told me he would give me a ride home. He asked where I live but since I lived sort of far and he was tired too that we could just go to a hotel. When we go to hotel we stripped and serviced him. He had a HUGE thick cock and there was a PA in it. I started sucking his PA cock greedily and fondling his balls and then I licked his balls. I asked him if he could fuck me but he cautioned me on his size. I told him I'll take it and be a good boy.

Since I prepared myself EXTREMELY well for new years eve in case I found a top he had no problem getting in. He only used a little spit and he was inside me. Damn it felt so fucking good having his huge hard cock in with the PA. He fucked me pretty slow at first with with long hard thrusts. He loved pulling out all the way and slamming it back in. But I took it no problem. We changed positions a few times with me on my back and him fucking me, on all fours, on my belly, and on my side. Damn it was so fucking hot. Finally I got on all fours and he told me he was going to breed me. He fucked me hard and fast until he started yelling and I could feel his load fill my ass. Immediately after he bred me and pulled out and got on my knees and sucked his cock and cleaned it off. Damn that tasted so good. He had to get back home so he let me stay in the hotel by myself over night. I was drunk, horny, and full of cum and drifted to sleep.

The next morning I woke up feeling so much better and well rested and still horny and full of cum. I looked at guys around me and wondered if maybe I should try to get a few loads before the top comes back. I chatted with one guy and shortly after the top arrived. He asked how I was doing and I told him I was doing fine. Then, we went at it again. He diddn't wear his PA this time but still just a little spit and after he bred me we fucked two more times and I could feel the cum sloshing around in my ass and it worked perfectly as lube. It felt so hot knowing he was pushing the cum in deeper and that it was all his. After he bred me the third time we decided that we need to get some things done and he needed to check out of the room. When I went to take a shower I noticed there was a little blood back there. Not much though. It's strange that I diddn't even feel that. He assured me he was neg though. He took me back to my car and I said my goodbye to him. Haven't gotten together with him since though.

Haven't had much sex at all. But hopefully I'll change that soon. But that was a night to remember. And much better then last new years eve :D

Yesterday, Kinda slow due to the snow!! sauna started getting busier.

I took 3 anon loads in the steam room, really fucked, turned out i was in a greedy mood, took two loads oral too.

Later moved to the dark room, slightly lit, i was kinda bent over sucking off a hot daddy, i felt a hot tongue really lick the spunk out of my recent cummed hole, it felt awesome, I was then pushed and held further down into the daddy whose cock was making me gag, the new guys tongue was replaced with a thick cock who pushed straight in deep and fucked me till kingdom come, awesome fuck.

At this point a small but randy crowd appeared, a guy held open my ass cheeks so the guy fucking me could get deeper in, he shot his load in me and was immediately replaced with another cock. Other cocks were using my mouth, This went on for a while just taking cock after cock, about 7 loads later the place had become quiet, i think i was the last 'drop' so to speak, i had marks and bruises on my thighs with me banging against the edge of the bench whilst being hard fucked.

Edited by DarkroomTaker

I administered 2 loads up the ass of a cute little 30 yr. old cowboy with a big blond fu-manchu I met @ a certain bar in Dallas; on New Year's Day. We did it in his room at a nearby Red Roof Inn. Lots of face-sucking & mutual caressing/fondling prepared us for it. I ate him out & then rolled over on my back; he hopped on facing me & raped my cock & got 1 load out of me; then I rode him doggy-style and gave him another one. I got to suck one load out of him - I had fucked the cum out of him the 2 times I bred him, so there wasn't much left. The man was quite verbal: whimpering, gasping and repeating "fuck me daddy!" a lot - It was mutually satisfying and completely devoid of moral meaning. Dam - but did he ever know how to slam that tight, hot ass up and down my stalk. Happy New Year 2013. Yee-Haw.

Snuck out of work to meet a guy I met on a4a. We 69'd for awhile and he shot a nice load down my throat. He stayed hard and had me suck him for a bit more while he ate out my ass. Fucked me doggy style and unloaded a second shot in my ass. I got dressed and quickly raced back to work.

in the late afternoon had a guy stop over and fuck me. then i had a guy stop over my hotel room late last night. He wanted me naked, ass up on the bed waiting for him in the dark. he emailed me from the elevator and told me he would be there soon. took my position and within 2 minutes he walked in but it was two guys. i didnt know that so it was a really nice treat. one sucked me while the other rimmed my ass. they swapped places and a few minutes later the one guy started fucking me nice and slow. the other guy tells him to pick up the pace and he does. he came fast then the other guy mounts me and fucked me really hard. a little too hard to be honest. took him forever to cum but when he did he pulled out and shot it on my face. It ended the night perfectly for me.

Spent the weekend in Ft. Lauderdale - Started at the Clubhouse when I got in town, not much happening there, just bred a couple of guys. That evening went to the Cumunion - non-stop fucking - top so many guys and took so much cock - but most were not into shooting their loads - bred a few. Then had a hotel party - 6 guys showed up - topped all but one, bred a couple and took one load from a really hot muscle guy. Then met up with a vers muscle guy - we swapped about 4 loads to each other. Then a guy at my hotel saw me on BBRT and met up and swapped loads. Then last night had a two hour encounter with a really great top - took however many loads he shot - couldn't count...today's my last day in town - plan to share some more before taking off this evening....

Last night at JOC. Got bred by my first cock within 10 minutes of my arrival. Nice 6" cock. He bent me over in a dark corner and just went to town on my hole. He dumped his thick load in my hole. When I got there, I had pre-arranged for this extremely hot door attendant to fist me. He's quite the expert. Constant eye contact. Takes an easy pace. Doesn't hurt that he's ripped and wearing just a jock. Mindblowing. I kept huffing poppers. I was so high and I saw stars! Sucked a few cocks here and there and about an hour later, with my legs up in the air and my hole exposed to whoever wanted to use it, this well-built, well-hung guy comes up and just shoves his cock in my now extremely juicy hole. His cock must have been at least 8" long and medium thick. He kept thrusting past my second ring every time he went in. I could hardly breathe. I kept begging him to breed me and just to use my hole as his cumpdump. He did. After he was done, I fingered my hole. With my 2 loads and my hole opened up from my fisting, my hole was wet and juicy and soft! I can't wait to go back and repeat that!

Been out of commission for a few weeks due to getting pneumonia but had a regular over last night and after a little bit of work he managed to work his 8" bbc up my ass, I was seeing stars but he pushed it in deep and held it there till I was ready for it and then he started stroking my hole slow, just letting me open up, then once I opened up he started slamming me good, god it felt so good, my cock which is never hard when I'm getting fucked was rock hard and leaking precum like a fountain. Soon I was begging him for his load cause I couldn't take anymore but he just told me he was taking his time and he missed my ass. Then I felt his strokes get shorter and faster and I knew he was going to breed me soon so I started using every dirty talk I knew and then he slammed in deep and started shooting volley after volley of cum deep in my ass. He left and I went to bed. Still have his load in me this morning. Luv being a cum dump.

Last night, had an unexpected breeding with a neighbor. We didin't even know about this guy. We saw his QuickConnect on BBrt the night before. So last night in a snowstorm, right on schedule, he shows up at our door. Really nice guy. We had a quick get-to-know-you drink or two and then off to the bedroom. Hot guy. Hot, loose hole. Great kisser. Very nice body. Our new neighbor is the complete package and so closeby too. He went home in the snow with two huge loads dripping down his leg. We wanna see this dude again.