Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Sleazy Indiana hotel Breeding session - I posted a CL ad that I would be in a cheap hotel, with the door ajar and that I would be on the bed face down and ass up waiting for tops to come in a breed my ass as they wish. I arrived at the hotel and checked in about 3:15, and the first top arrived right on time at 3:30. After that, I had a top coming through the door about every 10-15 minutes. At one point I had five guys in the room taking turns using my hole. I now have seven loads in my ass and I am waiting on #8 to get here. Here are descriptions of each of the tops that fucked me today so far:

1. Hot Muscular Bald Guy about 38 yrs old; very thick cock that was about 7.5+ inches. He had hot tattoos and pierced nipples, and fucked me FOREVER...

2. Hot older daddy - hairy chest, pierced nips, ball cap, cock ring, nice thick cock, but had difficulty staying hard - he didn't actually cum at all.

3. Young Tall Married Dude - probably early-mid 30s. He has bred me before and is ALWAYS HOT and always shoots a HUGE load and today was no exception!

4. Short, stocky bald chubby guy with glasses - not really my type, but his cock while not very long, was nice and thick. He came in and kind of tried to take over, and started telling people what to do - Umm... NO - it was the kind of thing where everyone else was like: "let's let him breed this bottom so he can be on his way, and we can get back to using him and having fun." I told him he couldn't tell other people what to do, and that he could either breed my ass or leave. So, he got behind me, slid in my ass, gave me two or three good pumps and EXPLODED a HUGE load inside my slutty cunt.

5. Younger Stocky Dude - This guy breeds me about once a week- we have a HOT chemistry and I love his cock and he loves breeding me; so, it works. He got really excited and gave me a HUGE load as well. I don't usually like tops to hang around once they've shot their load, but I like him - he's sexy and can often fuck me a second or even a third time - so I asked him to hang around which he did until about 4:45.

6. Stocky Ginger Married Guy - OMG! He is the very masculine, HOT married type - tattoos, work boots, etc. He came in and started jacking his cock and then when one of the other tops pulled out of my ass, I spun around and presented my SLOPPY hole to him - he slid and and pounded me - HARD. He also had difficult staying hard, and was kind of embarrassed about it. I assured him that it was fine and that I would love to get with him again, to which he readily agreed.

7. Older Hot Married Guy - I've played with him several times. The best part about him is that he LOVES to eat a cum-sloppy ass. OMG does he ever! He came in and dropped to his knees and rammed his hot tongue up my ass. After he really got a big helping of cum, he got up behind me and pulled me up to him and fed all of that cum to me - It was SO HOT! He then proceeded to bend me over and breed my ass like the fucking cum whore slut that I am.

8. Married Sliver Fox Executive Daddy - this is the second time I've played with this HOT Anderson Cooper look-a-like. He's got like a 32 inch waist, broad shoulders and his hair is totally white. Last time he was in a business suit - he came in, pulled his pants down and used me like a fucking whore. This time, he had on a polo and blue Dockers. #7 was still here, so we had a fun three way where #7 sucked #8, then #8 wanted to see #7 fuck me some more. After that, #8 got behind me and slid his very thick 9 in cock into my now very used and aching hole. He slam fucked me and shot another HUGE load in me that I could feel running out when he pulled his big cock from my gaping hole.

So, now it's 6:30 - so since 3:30 I've taken 7 loads in my ass and I am waiting on the 9th guy to get here and fill me up with his load - he just emailed me and said he'd be here in 15 minutes.

Got two loads from a sexy black guy last night.

We started fucking outdoors, with me over the hood of his car in his driveway (it was dark out, but people could still see).

We finished on his bed. He fucked me real hard and rough. Made me beg for his load and said, "Want this nut in your ass, don't you?" and then busted his first load in me.

Thought he was done cuz he pulled out and got off me, but a minute later he shoved his entire dick in my ass in one hard thrust.

Fucked me again and busted another big load in me after saying, "I love this ass."

My ass was still dripping cum an hour later.

Got bred twice by a 21 yo half Dutch/half Moroccan guy with a nice fat big cock.

Guy wanted to go for a third round but my ass was sore by then. Plowed me merciless for more than half an hour to deliver his first load and then another 30 minutes for the second. My sore old hole could not take another one after that. Promised him he was welcum any time on another day :-)

Still see his grin after he made me clean up his delicious cock. Still surprised that young guys want to fuck a daddy. Thought my sex life would end after being 45 yo. Pleasant surprise it is not :-)

FINALLY!! Hooked up with two older married guys down from St. Louis at a local park bathroom. There was people there too, but it was nearly dark, and I blew them right in the door way. :)

Was suppose to hook up with a trucker tonight, but ended up coming home early. Sigh!

• Moderators

I had posted a CL ad a couple of weeks ago. I talked to a few guys, but nothing panned out. Earlier tonight, I get a text out of nowhere from one of the guys who answered the ad. He asked if I was still looking to get fucked, and I invited him over. I jumped in the shower for a quick clean out, and soon he was here.

Hot black/Latin mix guy mid twentys, tall and lean, lots of tattoos - Super Hot! We got undressed and his cock was big. It was about 8.5 not super thick but hefty. We traded bjs for a few. He confessed it was his first time ever with a guy, and he was very excited. I lubed his cock and bent over the bed. I don't think it was his first time fucking ass though. He eased it in slowly until with a little noise of appreciation he realized I could take it as fast as he wanted to slide it in, so he did. He immediately began fucking me with long, hard strokes. He said, " I can't believe you can open up for my big cock and still be this tight." He didn't last long. He blew a huge load in me, and when he pulled out, cum ran down my legs.

I could tell he was a little freaked afterwards. He cleaned up in the bathroom and was gone pretty quick. He did manage to tell me how much he enjoyed it, and that he would be back for more.

Guest slobbvers

Sunday evening met a bottom behind a local business in an industrial area. Fucked him between two trailers. I shot a load in him as he blew his load on the pavement.

I just sucked off this guy I met on a4a. My girlfriend was at work and so he came by. I led him into my bedroom, pulled down his pants, and threw him on my bed. I started sucking his 5" uncut cock (which was a first and might I add i like uncut). I worked my way down his balls and down further til I was lick every inch of that ass. I wanted to fuck it but I had told him this was just a blow and go. So I worked my way back up to his cock and swallowed it whole I started to gag so I came up to his lips and french kissed him. It was so hot! (Another first. Never kissed a guy).after a minute He kind of pulled away so I went back after his cock. About 2 min later he blew his load all in my mouth. I licked up every drop. That was a great way to start my evening.

just hooked up with the African American poz guy. He asked if we could go get drinks and then fuck. Sat and chatted for a couple hours and then back to my place. Great kisser even sexier naked. I sucked his amazing thick black dick and then he lubed up my hole and slid in while I was on my stomach. He used my ass and nearly made me cum. He bred me and stayed hard while I came. I love that he asked if I wanted his load!!! FUCK!!!! Thank you BBRT for not failing me today.

Almost an hour ago at an ABS that I frequent because of the glory holes, I had a great load in a new way for me. I was sucking off a latin guy that Id sucked off before. Nice thick cock. He was sliding his cock in and out of my mouth and when his cock was almost all the way out, he pulled a full used condom out of his pocked and poured some of the cum from the condom onto his cock then slid it into my mouth. This really turned me on. Never had that done before. he did this three more times emptying the used condom onto his cock and feeding it to me. Shortly after that he came in my mouth and left.

Sunday afternoon. Answered a few craigslist ads the only one that responded back with an actual address was a couple north of town. It was a 45 minute drive but worth it. One daddy, one jock, two raw cocks 5 loads when it was over.

I took a load of cum up me about 45 minutes ago, it was at my place taking his cock doggystyle.