Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Took two in the past few days -- including one that was a first for me -- and more on the horizon for tonight.

On Saturday, met up with a really cute 24-year-old named Brian who I met through a mutual friend (who himself has topped the kid many times). We played around, got very passionate into foreplay, and to my surprise he ended up fucking me raw and shooting a load that was still dripping out 24 hours later, so it must've been massive. Found out two things later: First, Brian hadn't topped in months. Second, he got topped by a guy 4 months ago who now says that he might have been pozzed about a year ago. So Brian told me 3 days later that he was freaking out and felt bad because he didn't tell me before fucking me. I reminded him that I hadn't asked, and that what's done is done, so we'll deal with the consequences. We're supposed to see each other again this weekend.

On Tuesday, I stopped at my local gay bar after work for a beer. I work a late schedule, so I walked in around 1 a.m. and the place was all but empty when I leaned up against the bar on the far side with nobody else within 20 feet. An older guy (obviously a bit buzzed and horny) walked up to me and complimented my eyes and offered to buy us both a shot. A couple of beers and overtly sexual chit-chat later, he's sliding his hand down my khaki shorts and pushing a finger into my hole, followed by a second finger. The bartender, a friend of mine, looked over at one point, smiled and rolled his eyes, which meant that I was free to enjoy this as long as I could. Between the liquor and the roaming fingers, I felt great.

Eventually, with me leaning slightly against the bar and him standing behind me with an arm around me and whispering in my ear, he slides my shorts (which are about 2 sizes too big anyway) down just enough that I feel the cool air hitting my bare ass. Since there was nobody else but us on that side of the bar, I didn't object. He takes a minute to apply extra spit to his fingers to get my ass extra wet, and I can feel him fidgeting with his own shorts -- the zipper sliding down, the belt buckle clanking as he unfastens it. And just like that, with one arm around me, his other hand is sliding his bare cock up and down my crack inside my neighborhood bar.

Luckily at this point the bartender either knows what's going on and is determined to overlook it, or he's actually busy serving the other 4 customers in the bar at that moment. I tried to keep a poker face as I felt this guy's dick gently sliding into me -- he held it inside for a while while I adjusted, even though it seemed about average size, then he stared thrusting slowly. He made sure to stop when the bartender or customers turned our direction, which was almost never. He wrapped his arms around me a few times and laughed just to keep up appearances of us having a conversation, but my hunch is that nobody -- except maybe the bartender -- knew that his cock was in my ass and about to blow. He was in me for maybe 10 minutes before shooting inside me. He told me later it was a 7-day load.

After he came, we zipped up and he ordered us both another beer. He said I deserved it for taking his cock in a bar like that. He said he'd never imagined fucking in a bar, and I said I hadn't either, but no regrets.

I think his name was something simple, like Mike or Jeff maybe, but I'm not sure. And I think he said he was late 40s and visiting from Ohio or Indiana, but I was only somewhat paying attention. He gave me a friendly hug when he left, but I didn't get a phone number or any way to contact him. And of course, I didn't realize until I was leaving the bar that I didn't know his status.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

Hooked up with one of my regular "straight" guys today. Love when their wives are out of town.  Josh is thick, uncut Mexican and just a great nice man. He usually just spreads his legs on the sofa and I suck his cock and lick his balls and sometimes I rim his hairy hole.  Today while I was sucking his cock, he pulled me up into a 69 on the sofa - a first - and he started spitting on his fingers and rubbing my hole. He stuck his thick thump up my ass and stretched my hole. "You been wanting my cock in your ass I know, and today I think IM ready."  He got up, I laid there on my face and stuck my ass up in the air and let him push his uncut meat up my chute.  It hurt some but I was so turned on I came a little .... I moaned and he started fucking me slow and deep just like I'd fantasized about with him on the phone.  He fucked for about 10-12 minutes and held me tight and unloaded. I swear I could feel each spurt... 6 of them... and could feel his cock moving around in the juice.  He humped me til he got so soft he slipped out.  We both wiped up and had a laugh and a soda.

I left an hour later with another load in my stomach this time and he actually kissed me full on the mouth.  I like where this is going.

• Upvote 3

I met one of my regulars, my super hung dealer. He got me spun and fucked me a bit, fisted me a while then finished by sliding his huge cock inside balls deep and unloading. I headed to local video arcade and swallowed three more loads finishing with a cute young latin boy with a nice curved cock. He filled my mouth with cum which I held in my mouth about half the way home. Was fun saying goodby to the cashier with a mouthful. I'm gonna go back tomorrow for repeat.

A friend of a friend got out of jail last night after being locked up for 7 months. During his time inside his health took a nosedive. His CD4 count is 161. No way I was going to miss the opportunity to get his load. Problem was that he had zero interest in fucking me. Ended up giving him 50 bucks --- and in return he gave me his nice toxic load.

• Upvote 3

I went to the bath house last night. Went into the darkroom right off and started blowing this nice thick cock who was sitting on the top bench. While I was kneeling before him I felt and hand probing my prelubed hole. It wasn't long before fingers were replaced with a nice long cock! After a few minutes the fucker came in me and he was quickly replaced by another! After fucker number 2 came and my other guy coated the back of my throat with a creamy load, I went into the wet sauna and got another load fucked into me. I then went to my room and layed face down ass up, door open. It didn't take longer than about 5 minutes before another top came in and pounded my hole and rewarded me with another load! I looked at my phone and I had only been there 45 minutes! Things slowed down a bit but I took 3 more loads before I left for the night!

When I woke up the morning I checked into A4A and ended up going over to see a guy I've chatted with but never had the chance to meet. He fucked and loaded me and I actually fucked and loaded him! First time in years that I've topped!

• Upvote 3

2 loads one right after the other this afternoon.  A regular FB, who I haven't seen in weeks because I'm so into the Cuban MAN, wanted to fuck me so badly. He's 36 neg guy who loves "knocking me up" as he like to say. I had a BBRT trick wanting to come this afternoon also, who wanted to come in finding Guy#1 fucking me.  Well it didnt work out that way.  #1 wanted to not be watched, was here fucking me on & off for a good hour & finally unloaded a big load.  no sooner, I hear my door and # 2, a 45 yo latin comes in from work... undresses fast, I kneel and suck him, get on the bed doggy and 5 mins later he shoots & I do also.... loves having 2 fresh loads. They're still in right now

I figure I should update.  I have a fresh hot cuban (cafe con leche anyone) load in me.  Matter of fact, I've had one or 2 like 5 out of 7 nights.  My HOT Cuban Man I wrote about the last month or 2 & I have become an item.  I dont miss cruising & hooking up, or the bathhouse because he gives me everything I want, need and MORE.  I'm hoping this continues. I'm a very happy satisfied (almost in LOVE) guy

• Upvote 1

Got to play with two nasty fuck pigs last night from 7pm to 530pm today. Went over to a guys house, older Daddy bear hairy, last night. Made out with him all night, sucked his cock, fisted his hairy greasy hole, drank  9 loads of piss from him, sucked on his nipples. Got online this morning looking for a top to breed him. We're both bottoms. Found one early this morning, well built big dicked blond guy. Very dominate. Can in found the two of us dirty sweaty pigs making out, climbed in bed with us. He started making out with my friend and forced my face into his ass. He came unshowered with a dirty ass. I sucked and licked and feasted on his dirty hole, cleaned it up for him real good. Then he had me set down on his cock and ride him. Felt so fucking good in my ass, big mushroom head splitting me wide open. Rode him for a little bit. Then he wanted me to work on his hole. Got 5 fingers in him, if he'd lasted about 5 mins more would have had my whole fist up there. Then he wanted me to hold up my friends legs so he could plow him. He fucked him fast and hard. So hard the fucking bed broke. He pulled out of his ass and had me clean all my friends ass juice and shit off his cock. Then he laid back while the two of us worked his nipples and he jacked off. He fed me his load and then I snowballed with my friend. Top guy then finished off by feeding me his morning piss. Pissed like a fucking racehorse. I didn't spill a drop. He showered, left and my friend and I continued playing and trying to find another top to breed us. No luck there. But my friend and I had a lot of fun playing with each other.

• Upvote 1

Hey men, left Ft Lauderdale for Washington DC for the weekend ,esp wanted to hit the CumUnion party atGlorious Health Club. Got to the club, wandered around, then stripped to just my red jock and boots. Went into the video room and about 3 minutes later I was deep throating a BBC . Worked him 4 a while, but he hit my gag button and I had to break to reset it. As I walked back into the main area, a FB of 4 of yrs ago was there. Big hug, and all he had to say was "I want your ass" and i was following him to a padded bench. The next3 hours were a blur, but he fucked me 3 times <last fuck was his cock and a 13 inch colon snake both in my hole, and this guy has a BBC !!> Best part was I had posted on BBRT that I was looking for someone to rum my hole at the party--and he did. The 1st fuck went about 45 minutes as he stretched my hole, he leaned over me and said there was a line, pulled out, and I had 5 guys in a row breeding me. The bench was drenched in sweat and i was having trouble staying in position, so after #5, I got up to stretch and cool off. The best thing, guys who had watched earlier took in my hole during the rest of the night.

Sunday morning now, and will be at the fist party today after 1p

• Upvote 1

In the Pines on Fire Island. Tried talking to this hot guy at low tea--late 30's curly dark hair, a little shorter than I like.  But he wasn't friendly.  I'm like, fine, I know how it works there. You have to be pretty or really hot to get anywhere at tea and I'm just a skinny geek.  I left and was walking back to the house where I was staying and I ran into friends who talked me into going back to SipnTwirl.  We get there and it turns out one of my friends knows the guy I was after.  I see them talking for a while and finally my original target comes up and starts talking to me.  I'm kinda pissed at him and I think he's pretty drunk, especially when he says my friend told him I have a big dick and maybe he could see it sometime.

So I am feeling a little evil and I say that I only show it to guys I fuck. And he gets this big grin on his face and then I say I don't fuck with condoms. And he kind of protests but in about 2 minutes I am walking him down the stairs and we're on the way to his house.  He really had a beautiful muscle butt but he was pretty loose. Fucked him like a bitch and I really thought about getting nasty and calling him a whore but instead I just left my load in him.

And then I made sure to tell our mutual friend what a slut the guy is.

• Upvote 9

Last Thursday I posted on Craigslist. I got a response from a black guy who was about 40. He said he could fuck raw or wrapped my choice. He did say if I chose raw he would cum in my ass. He did show up around 4. Nice guy with a big dick. I sucked him a while then he had me lay on my stomach. He went in balls deep. He fucked me a few minutes when he picked up the pace. He then let out a cry and unloaded deep in me. I could actually feel his dick twit he shot three time and then fell out he said wait and in 5 minutes was hard again.this time it took longer but he did dump another load in my ass. Great hookup he gave me his cell and I should call him when I wanted another load. I will

• Upvote 4

I didn't know it was gonna happen, but I slid down on an anon cock sticking out of a gloryhole for the first time today. I rode it and let him fuck me till he bred my ass.

A big black daddy was supported me, pushing me down on it, feeling where the raw dick was going in, and generally encouraging me and talking me through it.

I felt so fucking free and sexy.

Daddy made sure big nut stranger man seeded me. I just heard the juicy smacking sounds of his fingers tapping my hole. It happened and I'm so glad.

Daddy came in his hand and fed me. Held me tight kissed me good and hard and let me fuck myself on his fingers for about 20 minutes more. Then he came in me.

Also sucked another anon dick, so four loads today!

Edited by DrtyMrtini
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I have a semi fuckbuddy that I've met half a dozen times or so. He's not in my town very often and when he is, I can't always see him. We hadn't met for several months but this Saturday he sent me a message that he was available, and I just happened to be home alone. I should mention that he's always used a condom when he fucked me. And as much as I hate condoms, his cock is incredible and he always fucks me just the way I need to be so I tolerated it. He always likes my anonymous approach. I'm waiting on the bed, ass in the air, face down with a towel, lube, and a condom next me. I tried "forgetting" to leave a condom out a few times but he always produced one. When he said he was coming over, I had a little inspiration. I put the lube and towel next to me like always. I took a condom out of my drawer, found a needle, and speared it right through the middle and put it on the towel. Surely he'd use mine instead of his if it were in plain sight. I was in the bedroom when I heard the door open, I jumped on the bed, face down, ass up. It's always nerve wracking hearing someone walk into the room when you can't see. I heard him drop his shoes, his pants, and felt the bed move when he climbed on behind me. He slapped my ass and hole a couple of times with his cock, which was rapidly hardening. He rubbed it between my cheeks and I groaned softly. His cock is really thick and I could feel the weight of it, and knowing where it was about to be was driving me crazy. He paused and I heard the condom wrapper open, then the lube bottle top clicked. Some cold Astroglide was dripped on my hole and then he rubbed his thick cockhead around in it. He centered on my hole and eased forward but nothing happened. He pulled back, and a little more lube dripped onto my hole. More rubbing of his cockhead, more pressure and I felt myself opening up as his head started into me. After about half of his shaft was into my ass, it was hurting, so I pulled forward slightly. I guess it had been a long time for him because he moved forward with me, ran his hand up the back of my neck and into my hair, where her gripped a handfull and pulled back. It was obvious he wasn't putting up with me pulling away. He pushed forward until I was flat on my stomach, where I couldn't pull away anymore. He paused for a second, withdrew slightly, then pushed forward into me. I couldn't move and had no choice but to take his cock, all 9 inches or so of his very thick BBC. He didn't really slow down. As soon as he was all of the way inside me, he started pulling back and thrusting forward. He kept his hand in my hair, letting me know who was in charge. I didn't realize how much I was grunting and moaning. He kept the pace up for a couple of minutes and said, "You want my nut?" I immediatly answered yes, figuring he was going to cum in the condom as usual, but I was secretly hoping the pin hole had torn through and I'd get his load. "Tell me what you want." he said. Not slowing his pounding of my wrecked hole. "I want your cum Sir." I said automatically. He fucked me hard several more strokes, and suddenly his cock was pulled completely out of me. In an instant I felt disappointment because I thought he was going to cum on my ass. Then I heard the unmistakable snap of a condom being jerked off, and without warning, his cock was back inside me. He only fucked me a few seconds, thrust forward hard and I felt his cock swell and jerk. He pulled out and left, and I lay there feeling my hole get wetter as his cum oozed out of my stretched, well fucked ass. Maybe next time I can convince him to do without the condom from start to finish.

• Upvote 2

i went to the bath at sf on sat. sucking a hot daddy with fat short cock in sauna. then his latino guy walks in with a tiny soft cock but his ace was cute. we start rubbing him n i dived into sucking his uncut cock. i was thrilled i keep sucking n it keeps growing to a impressive 7" cock from a thumb size cock. i stared rimming him but we got told to take it upstairs... later i found him again upstairs n wanted to fuck him n rimming him. instead he pin me down make out with me n slowly sucking my cock, ass then he got in raw with a  few pokes. i was horny but managed to told him to get a condom as this place is not allow to bb. people around us watching since thee are no doors. then he put it on n start fucking me good. i  was on my back then he fuck n jerk my cock n made me cum. then couple more hard ppush he came in me. i feel it shoot n i thought that's odd. so i got off n saw him pretend to take his condom off. i smell my ass n it smells like lube and cum. i was so turn on he stealth me. i squueze more of the load out in the shower. definitely cum! i was touching my ass n the daddy came into the shower n finger me more. i m sure he torn my guts out with his fingers. i was boned. them latino came to shower n daddy left. he saw me hard starring at his cock. he push me down and suck him. then he got hard n took me behind the stalls to fuckk me raw. i said fuck me again n this time dont cum in me with a smile. lol 

he smiles but we got caught fucking in the shower n he left n look for new ass. i came home and jerk for more. i love his uncut cock