Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Hotel meetup late last night after talking to an out of town dom on bbrts. Told me on chat he was aggressive and would flood my guts. He didn’t disappoint, when I arrived he forced me to my knees and and told me to open my mouth.. expecting him to drop his pants he spit in my mouth instead.. what a feeling. He then dropped his pants and spread his ass cheeks for a rimming which normally I need to warm up to but not this time. I greedily stuck my tounge up that hole knowing it’s what made this guy rock hard. After eating that hole he told me to lie in the floor, threw my legs over his shoulders and proceeded to slide that big boy in my hole. He was honest as he ripped my hole open and flooded my guts at least two times.. fuck it still hurts.

• Like 1

Decided to re-install Grindr for shits and giggles, as I’m visiting family and they live in the middle of nowhere in a seemingly all-white area of the state (96% white to be exact ?). I always get lots of hits being non-white but um I’m not into old, fat dudes. And the Midwest “average” build is fat!!

I must’ve been good enough in 2018, as I immediately get a tap the moment I open the app last night. A hot and HUNG 20s something black dude. We immediately start getting to business and swapping pics. Showed him my hairy hole and he showed me his thick, long dick (8.5” for real). 

I don’t know what it is but, even when I’m in zero mood for sex, my hole twitches at the sight of a hung and sexy black man. Said he was in need of a hole to fill ... own it, pound it real hard and deep. Said he wants to flood me deep. 

He lives in the city so the trek was interesting. I got to his place and he greeted me at the door in just his boxers ... and his dick stuck out at the sight of me. 

I didn’t even get all the way inside his house before I was on my knees begging for his huge dick. He threw my head against the door, slamming it shut. He then choked me with his dick, fucking my face while holding my hands to the side of my head and roughly fucking me ... he got harder the more I choked and gagged. 

I was honestly getting light headed and felt like I was about to pass out! He finally thrusted deep one last time and unloaded. 

He pulled out and grabbed my hair, dragging me to his living room. Threw me on his couch, bending me over the side  he ordered me to take off my jeans and shirt. 

He yanked my underwear down and started rimming me. Damn, that’s one guaranteed way to have me open my ass ... eat it good and I’ll be begging for raw dick inside me. He somehow got his tongue inside me, licking and fucking. He was good ... I was getting close to busting a nut at just him eating my ass. I went to grab my dick to stroke but he choked and punched me, saying this was all about him. 

He spat on my hole, grabbed my hair and pulled hard, and then rammed a few inches of his really thick dick in me. I’m still tight and it hurt!!! I tried crawling a way a bit but that just made him yank harder on my hair and push even more of his dick inside. He finally got all of it in me, and just let it sit for a minute. 

Just as I started to relax and let my guard down he grabbed my hips with both hands and started hammering my ass. Fuck ... I love a dominant top and he fit the bill. I was moaning loudly and begging for his dick, while he was calling me a slut and all. 

He just wanted to but, he busted a few minutes later. I thought he was done m, but he pushed me down when I started getting up. He fucked and flooded me good, pumping three more loads into my sore ass. 

He threw my clothes at me and said to get the fuck out. I was amazed at how I took all his dick ... even soft it was thick and about 7 inches long. 

I’ll def be his cum slut bitch whenever I visit family. Maybe next time he’ll whore me out to other black men ... a lot in the north side of town, where he lives. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest Fuckmyass69

My last load was on Saturday. Did a bump of Tina and put up a blank Grindr profile with the title "fuck me b*re".  I got a message from a 24 year old guy who wanted to go to a truck stop.  I said "no that's too far. Let's go to the dog park".  We met up by the dog park on a residential street.   He pointed to another area...a construction site. It was a new house under construction between two other houses.   I bent over and dropped my pants and he fucked me standing up in the freezing cold .  We were only like 30 feet from the next house! LoL.  Thank god it was nearly 4am

I had spent Christmas Day enjoying family and doing lots of cooking, but the day after, I need to take care of some primal needs -- getting fucked.  As I was searching the usual sites, a leather daddy that I have played with several times popped on; after the usual comments about the holidays, he made the comment, "I always like seeing you get naked."  I didn't need any more encouragement, and told him I'm horny and ready to play.  Once we figured out a good time to meet up, I headed out the door.

When I arrived, he said, that another guy he had been chatting with also showed up, and asked if I was up for a three-way.  Never to turn down a three-way, I said sure.  We immediately got into some piggy play.  The leather daddy started to fuck me , while the other guy swallowed my cock.  All of a sudden leather daddy slipped a dildo and his raw cock into my hole; man it felt so good.

The tree of us continued to play and switch off -- sucking, fucking, rimming and kissing.

Leather daddy told me to get in the sling, and started applying elbow grease to my hole -- inserting his greased fingers.  Telling me to take a deep hit on my poppers, he started to push his fist into my hole.  At first it was a little tight, but then he said, take a another deep hit, and after doing so, his paw pushed its way into my hole.  He immediately started to pull out and began punch fisting my hole. My ass lips got swollen as he continued to punch my hole -- it felt so fucking hot.  Not to be left out, our play partner started to kiss me and moved to the front my of the sling -- rimming my hole and then fucking my freshly wrecked hole.  As he was fucking me, he said I bet you'd love to get DP'd and immediately flooded my hole with his cum.

As the three of us rested on the bed, the leather daddy started to chew on my nips, which got my cock hard again, and our play partner swallowed my cock, giving me the most incredible blow job; edging me repeatedly until I shot my load in his mouth which he immediately shared with the both of us.

Today was definitely a great holiday treat.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Last load was a few weeks ago, through a gloryhole. Actually have video of the ending; wish I'd caught a good shot of him shooting.

It was a nice dick. Third and last one I got to suck through the gloryhole that afternoon. Each of the cocks was very nice; the first was a thick one, almost as thick as mine. The second had some length to it, though not super-long, and with a pleasant curve.

The last one was also curved a bit. I kept taking him deep into my mouth and throat, with my jamming his head deep in there and lapping noisily at his balls with my tongue. He seemed to really enjoy it. Towards the end, I do another of these numbers, pull him from my mouth and jerk him a couple seconds, sliding his slick head within my hand, then wrapped my lips about his head and started jerking him. I pulled him from my mouth momentarily, and from his side of the partition I heard, "Come on!" I took his head into my mouth, jerking some more - then he pulled his shooting dick back into his side and let the cum shoot and drip. I pressed my nose to the wall above the hole and slurped at the end of his cock. Wish I could have drunk the whole load, but had the feeling maybe he's too sensitive to enjoy letting loose in an eager mouth and throat. I'm a bit sensitive to too much attention when I cum, too. Nice dick... and a really enjoyable suck.

Tonight at my local cruise club I was fucked raw 3 times over several hours, a slow night. Just before I went home two of those guys in a dark room deposited loads in me in quick succession. In an unplanned move, I came simultaneously with the last guy.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, workmyhole said:

I had spent Christmas Day enjoying family and doing lots of cooking, but the day after, I need to take care of some primal needs -- getting fucked.  As I was searching the usual sites, a leather daddy that I have played with several times popped on; after the usual comments about the holidays, he made the comment, "I always like seeing you get naked."  I didn't need any more encouragement, and told him I'm horny and ready to play.  Once we figured out a good time to meet up, I headed out the door.

When I arrived, he said, that another guy he had been chatting with also showed up, and asked if I was up for a three-way.  Never to turn down a three-way, I said sure.  We immediately got into some piggy play.  The leather daddy started to fuck me , while the other guy swallowed my cock.  All of a sudden leather daddy slipped a dildo and his raw cock into my hole; man it felt so good.

The tree of us continued to play and switch off -- sucking, fucking, rimming and kissing.

Leather daddy told me to get in the sling, and started applying elbow grease to my hole -- inserting his greased fingers.  Telling me to take a deep hit on my poppers, he started to push his fist into my hole.  At first it was a little tight, but then he said, take a another deep hit, and after doing so, his paw pushed its way into my hole.  He immediately started to pull out and began punch fisting my hole. My ass lips got swollen as he continued to punch my hole -- it felt so fucking hot.  Not to be left out, our play partner started to kiss me and moved to the front my of the sling -- rimming my hole and then fucking my freshly wrecked hole.  As he was fucking me, he said I bet you'd love to get DP'd and immediately flooded my hole with his cum.

As the three of us rested on the bed, the leather daddy started to chew on my nips, which got my cock hard again, and our play partner swallowed my cock, giving me the most incredible blow job; edging me repeatedly until I shot my load in his mouth which he immediately shared with the both of us.

Today was definitely a great holiday treat.

I love the feeling of my swallen pussy lips after taking a pounding, DP and fists! 

cruised by a spanish-speaking guy in the sauna.  followed him into the darkroom/labyrinth-. He started fingering my ass, then I could suddenly hear him talking to anther guy in spanish. they paused and then he started pumping a finger in, I felt the other guys cock aiming for my lips, then suddenly both shover in at the same time. the cock in my ass made me gasp and the one that came barrelling down my throat made me forget the one in my ass long enough for it to go balls deep, no lube. I heard them silently high-fiving. they pump to the same rhythm then they switched places. They switched a few more times, then the guy in my ass howled, shot a load, and pulled out.  Is sucked the cum out of the second guy and then another cock came into my mouth, it tasted like ass.  I sucked it until it came again. They left through one door, I through another . Saw them downstairs a few minutes later, half finished with their food.  The Spanish guy said he would love to fuck a black guy  and apologized for leaving me in the darkroom earlier. . he had never done that before.  I said sure.,but was left wondering who exactly had left a load in me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing
1 hour ago, workmyhole said:

I have never been DP'd, but I definitely want to try it.

it’s heavenly  did you see me get dp by the two cub millennials at the love field orgy? they both shot at the same time   

think you were busy on your back!  hahaah  

1 hour ago, workmyhole said:

I have never been DP'd, but I definitely want to try it.

It’s such an intense feeling, being so full and stretched by 2 hung guys! 

I began demanding it almost every time we have more than one guy joining the bf and I

December 27,2018

I needed to get fuck today, my hole needed raw dick and was twitchy for action, so I left work earlier.

I cleaned myself out and went to Velvets in Waikiki. It was sad and a lot of posers waiting. There was an 18 yo kid I met the night before on Grindr but didn’t hook up because he was far and didn’t have transportation. I immediately troll him and tried to convince him to fuck me through the glory hole. He was only 1000 ft away! 

I felt like a dirty old man but the pic of his dick he sent me was huge. I absolutely needed that up my man pussy. 

He says, “sure I’ll fuck you.” He comes closer to where I am. My heart beating every few feet he gets closer. 500 ft and closer, I’m creaming in my pants... 

He cums in and we make eye contact. He goes into the booth next to me. He sticks his hard young fuck pole through the hole. I suck his dick and he gets harder. He doesn’t move at all and makes me fuck myself on his raw dick. I go ass to mouth on his dick and back... it’s a long 15 mins and believe me, 15 mins is like hours at the glory hole. 

I go on and off numerous times, every time I feel dry I suck his cock and fuck myself on the fucking hard young boy’s dick. I’m in heaven... my hole raw but still hungry. I finally ask him to cum in my booth and he does... 

He fucks me for another 20 mins and eventually breeds me deep. He kisses me after pulling out and I clean his dripping cock. 

Fuck! How the hell does this 18yo stay hard that long without coming?? Or did he cum numerous times without me knowing. 

Then I remember one of his questions during our Grindr chat. “Do they ID you when you come in...” I told him no and never thought about it until now, hmmmmm. 

Edited by Japbtm
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 3

So last night I was on Grindr and I was talking to this cumdump on there making plans on coming over in a little while and fucking his hole. Well someone that knew him hit me up and said let double team him and I’m like fuck it cool. So the cumdump is right down the street from my house. And we’ll call this guy chad. Chad wants to suck my cock for a little bit while cumdump is getting fucked. So chad comes and pics me up and we go over near cumdumps house and I whip out my cock and he starts sucking me this guy is good he gets me hard in no time at all. I was really enjoying the bj and then cumdump messages him and was like I’m ready come over. So on the way I ask chad if cumdump knows I’m coming with and he says no. It’s a surprise. So we get to cumdumps house and we go into his room and cumdump is on all fours with his bare ass in the air and his head under the blankets. So me and chad are standing there getting our dicks hard mine gets hard first and I plunge into his used sloppy hole ( turns out he already had three in there). I fuck him for a min and the chad wants a go so I slip out and chad slides his dick in. And fucks a load into him and then it’s my turn and I slide my cock into him and I fuck him hard his hole is making all kinds of sloppy cum filled noises. I fuck him hard for five min or so and I feel my orgasm building and I breed him deep with my load. Well we wipe off using a towel that was conveniently close and we leave. I get back on Grindr on the way home and cumdump askes me where I’m at bc it says on here I’m close. I tell him that I was the one that just breed him. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I got back into town from visiting cousins for the holidays and was feeling extreme horny from being worked over by my cousin’s neighbor, so when my buddy want to hit the bar, I was ready to find some action. Our favorite pick up place was kind of slow for early in the night so we were ready to try somewhere else when my buddy spotted a cute twink and want to talk to him. While I watched him work his magic, an bearish looking guy with tats all over his arms started to chat with me. He was tall but a little stocky, had a thick beard and his voice was deep enough to get my dick’s attention. He said he was headed to flex for some fun and asked if I wanted to join him. Feeling piggy, I said yes, told me buddy the plan and grabbed an Uber. We settled in, put our clothes away and the bearish guy, named Chris, paid for a room and we started to got busy, I started to suck on his already hard 7 inch cock, slobbering around the head and his foreskin. He loved that, moaning has he worked a bunch of his spit into my hole with his fingers. Before long he pulled me up, laid me down and grabbed my legs up onto his shoulders. He lubed up his cock and slide into me up to the hilt. He said call me daddy and started to fuck me, slow at first but then forcefully. He kept tell me to beg for his cock and load all while never breaking eye contact. I kept begging daddy to breed me and he finally slammed down hard and his cock started pulsing his load inside of me. When he finished, he pulled out and I rolled over on my stomach to clean his dick off. He told me to check things out but to come back before leaving. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked around for a bit. I came across a guy getting sucked off in a corner and stopped to watch for a bit. It was then that I felt a few hands at my back and pulling at my towel. With the towel on the floor, hands felt down to my ass and hole. I heard one guy comment on my slick hole before I knew it was I being bent over so he could eat out the cum in my ass. I didn’t get a good look at the guy but he was definitely older. I made out with another guy who was also older while getting my ass eaten out. Then the guy behind me got up and pressed his cock at my hole. “You want it?” He asked and I said yes, fuck me! He slid in and didn’t waste time, fucking me fast while I bent over and sucked on the other guy. The two guys I was watching had come over to watch, while I got spit roasted. The guy behind me quickly came before he switched with the guy in front of me. He was also quick and gave me a load deep before the other two guys took a turn spit roasting me. After I took their loads, I went back to find the daddy who was finishing up on another guy who was leaving the room. He felt the cum leaking down my legs and took one last turn at my sloppy wet hole before I was ready to call it a night. It been a long time since I took anonymous cock in the dark like that and it was definitely something I missed. I took a hot shower when I got home since my hole was dripping with six loads. What a night!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5

Guest 24collegekid420

I work in a straight bar as a bartender and we have regulars that come in daily. This Christmas a few days ago one of the regulars come in straight married guy.  Ben, we get to talking and drinking it's my day off. We leave the bar an I ask him if he wants to hang out an continue drinking at my place. He agrees an we head over to my house. We get to drinking beer the whiskey and we start talking about sex. He knows im gay and has no issue. He tells me how his wife has not been putting out and how he has really been horny and hasnt jacked off or cum in a few months. He pulls out his phone and shows me a video of the last time he fucked his wife. Time stamp on video is September 27th. At this point im hard and horny from the conversation and from seeing his dick fuck his wife on video. He starts laughing when he noticed me rub my hard dick. I told him never imagined how hot his dick would be and asked if I could see it. He said sure pulled out his dick and said wow. i grab it with my right arm and he starts getting hard and laughs again. I go down and start sucking his dick, he leans his head back on the couch and lets me continue sucking his dick. I am going strong for about 15 min and he grabs the back of my head and starts face fucking me. I am in heaven, few seconds later with out warning or notice he floods my throat with his cum. He tasted amazing it was thick and juicy cum shot. He lets go of my head and I continue swallowing his cock and cum. He spent the night cause he was to drunk to drive. In the morning he wakes up and tells me he enjoyed the drinks and loved the blowjob and would enjoy having me swallow his dick more since his wife wont swallow. I said sure man anytime. Still comes to the bar everyday. Cant wait to have his next load.IMG_20180806_141606150.thumb.jpg.84c4e8daf4435c621ae8993d16b26d05.jpgIMG_20180807_092428495.thumb.jpg.a7ef13e6478caa7fc687f78599ed6a05.jpgIMG_20180608_123556066.thumb.jpg.e65af3a6807aeb7261e19494677e630a.jpg