Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On 1/24/2019 at 9:47 AM, HardOneLA said:

You are so right, Km.  Probably one of the most addictive parts of our natural manimal instincts is the need for cock, more cock.  In the old days when I was fucked by a bf the first thing I'd want afterwards was a cigarette.  Now when I'm fucked and bred the first thing I want next is another cock; and then after that another cock.  On these occasions I have come so into heat that I have to fulfill my duty as a breeding sow for the entire herd.  Ergo my propensity and desire for groups, Slammer club, CumUnion, etc, etc.  Oink

For me it’s not about the cock, sure I love big dick but I will take any dick that can shoot a load.  For me it’s about getting bred. 

When I went to NYC the other week, I had posted my travel details on a few sites. This guy messaged me and wanted to hook up with me when I came. Well at the time, I hadn't planned to spend the night, but still talked to him to keep him updated. I decided a few days before to sleep overnight so I could get some sleep before i drove back home. I told him what I had planned and he and I made plans to meet when I was finished with what brought me to NYC for the night. We went back to my hotel room and got down to business. He was a sexy Latino with a nice 7' uncut cock, very thick. He fucked me for awhile, called me a whore and a slut since he was fucking me raw and wanted his load. I sure fucking did! He fucked me SO deep every thrust hit my prostate. It was a feeling ive really never had before and loved it! eventually he came and gave me his load!

He spent the evening with me sleeping and of course he warned me that he may wake up in the night and start fucking me, which he did 2 more times and gave me 1 more load!

Best part of my trip!

• Like 4

Was in NYC and connected with a local FB.  He came over to my hotel and we quickly got undressed.  He hopped up onto the bed and I started sucking his cock until he was rock hard and ready for more.  He's about 7 inches, not too thick, but knows how to work that tool to maximum effect.  I slid down to the edge of the bed and bent over.  He lubed up and slowly worked his hard cock into my hole.  A few hits of poppers had me feeling fine, and I could feel his balls pushing against mine.  He was buried to the hilt inside me.  After a few seconds to get accustomed to his cock (as it had been about 4 months since I last bottomed), he started working in and out of my hole.  He put his hand on the back of my neck and forced my face into the bed.  Felt so good for him to take control of me and use me for his pleasure.  He continued to pump his cock into my hole, with no regard to my pleasure.  He didn't care, and I was fine with that.  My entire existence at that point was to make him cum and release wherever he wanted.  But I wanted his cum inside me.  I needed his load.  I needed to be used by him for his pleasure.  As he increased the pace of his fucking, I knew he was getting close.  Another hit of poppers, and I was feeling fine.  He quickened his pace, and I could feel he was near.  Finally, it got to the point of no return, and he pushed deep into my hole.  I could feel his cock as it pulsed, shooting rope after rope of cum deep inside my bowels.  I felt the contentment of satisfying my top,  After a few minutes, he softened and pulled out of my hole.  As we laid together in bed, I could feel his cum leaking from my hole.  I clamped down, determined to keep his white gold inside as long as possible.  We repeated this two more times, and he left after breeding me 3 times last night.  I went to sleep with his loads in my hole all night long.  Turned out to be a fantastic trip to NYC after all.

• Like 2

I guess it took 3 weeks into the new year for horny tops to give up on their resolutions to not be slutty. Got several positive responses to a doublie list ad I posted. Trying to find a regular hookup so I can stop spending so much time hunting for loads. Figure if I can just get it regular I will go do other things that need to get done rather than edging all day drooling at all the local cock just an internet conversation away. Anyway a top who actually read the ad and was as horny as me responded and we made plans for him to get a taste of what he could get multiple times a week or at least weekly. Not a huge cock but he was good and aggressive and after I deepthroated him for 10 minutes I finally presented my ass. He mounted me and pounded me hard as hell. Probably the hardest I have ever been fucked. Slapping my ass and calling me names. Finally he asked if I wanted his load. DUH. He slammed in me and held there before pulling out. I have not let any leak out yet. Hoping this dude really is up for ongoing. But hey at least tops are on the prowl again. Time to blow my load leaking his baby batter.

• Like 2

Found this hot stud on Grindr. Profile said he was a top so I hit him up. Exchange pics and he was here within six minutes. He walked in the door I was already naked from the waist down I closed the door behind them let him into the bedroom got to my knees use my mouth to get him rock hard bent over and he shoved it in using only the spit I had left on his dick. Balls deep in no time and pounding the fuck out of me till he bred me deep. He got dressed we shook hands and out the door he went. No names exchange whatsoever just two men doing what men do.

On 1/21/2019 at 11:57 PM, Kmbbtm said:

Alright guys. I’ll try to be as detailed as possible. I’m about to turn 30, not a Prince Charming but I often get people telling me how good looking I am. I’m 5’8, 180lbs, average to muscular body, white skin, big lips, blue eyes and hazel hair. 

The thing is, no matter how independent, successful and “good looking” The BB allay scene is always on my mind. 24/7. - I have considered to go see a psychology to check whether I should look for help or not. 

The place I live (Miami, FL) is the most superficial and snobby place you could be. Guys in sex apps are always looking for the most ripped bodies, the biggest asses and the super fat big cocks. As I mentioned, I look good but the competition here in town is pretty heavy. Since the tops are rare down here, every time the urge of some kinky fun crosses my mind i pack, book a room at Days Inn in Fort Lauderdale and head out. And that is exactly what I did yesterday. 

I left my place around 5pm but before leaving I made sure to change my BBRT location to Fort Lauderdale as well as posted an ad on the ad session. Fort Lauderdale is SO SIMPLE and EASY. 

By the time I got to my hotel room I had received over 12 messages. All types of guys. I typically go for either undetectable or PrEP guys though I was so horned up that the “no fucks given” button was on. I took it all. 

Sunday night, around 6:30 the first guy come in. Not a monster cock, white fit average  6 inches but he had a five day load so no better way to start it off that party. He got in, ate my ass like a champ and started fucking me. Lasted for about three minutes until he shot inside. I could definitely feel his warm load inside up my guts.  

He left, I brought weed with me so as soon as the first guy left I smoked some to keep myself on the whore out mood

next guy, another white man. Much bigger cock. Typical North Carolina man. On his 50s. One of the most beautiful cocks I’ve seen to date. White, cut, around 8 and according them 6.5 girth. That man was hungry and he fucked me good. Last time I had had a cock before last night was about two weeks ago so I was pretty tight. He was so into it that as soon as his fame his hole body had little spasms from time to time. 

Onto the next one. That was a buddy of mine. Totally fucker who lives in the area. Latino, beautiful shaped thick cock. One of those guys that definitely know how to fuck a hungry hole. We spent some time together. He fucked me on fours, missionary, in front of the mirror, on the couch. The other two loads were so big that we could hear how sloppy and wet my ass was. He shot inside and left. 

Next... this was a catch! Temessean guy. Visiting. 6’4, around 190 pounds, bi according to him and new to the gay life. Huge feet and typical southern white cock. 7.5 super, extremely thick, one of those you’re proud to call beer can. He wanted me to ride him, so I did.... SO MUCH CUM DRIPPING OUT FROM MY HOLE!!! That man was rock hard. Going nuts and deep in me. I remember feeling it all that jizz leaking down through his cock. We did feel a connection in between and decided to trade numbers. He will be back in town in a week or so so hopefully we can connect again. One of those cocks you want to keep it close. 

The next guy on that night was a super chub, with a 6 inches cock. The next was another super chub, sleazy looking. Three day load. He did his job and left pretty quick 

this next one was handsome. Like very handsome white dad. Beautiful body, beautiful cut thick cock. But I’m oretty sure he was high on meth. Those tiny tweaked eyes said it all. I haven’t ever done tina in my life but maybe you guys can tell me? His cock was super soft but then I started sucking it and he got rock hard, like extremely hard. I didn’t ask anything but he was hungry for that ass. Fucked me deep, loud, hard, no shame. It felt like that man was born to fuck. 

it was already 2am or so so I decided to go to bed and set my alarm to 6am so I could catch that crowd who likes to drop some loads right before work. 

Another post on BBRT. Less messages back of course so I decided to try Grindr. For my surprise I had this black guy really close by. He offfered, I couldn’t say no. 8x6 cock, huge feet, slim and tall. Although I douched that morning I still had some fun left right there deep. He loved it. Fucked me like he hated me. Deep, it reached places that the other guys didn’t. Shot his nut pretty quickly and left 

them after him I had a couple, one poz another negative. Nice cocks, I’d say one 8 and 4 girth the other 8 by seven. It was massive ! 

Next man was probably high as well. Couldn’t keep his eyes open and rock hard cock all the time... 

I was about to leave the hotel at 1pm and it was 10:30 so I needed to rush. So I sent a shout on GROWLr. Got literally 50 messages in 10 minutes. Could only get two guys from there 

the first, a tall beautiful muscle bear, white blue eyes, average cock but a total whore in bed. Licked my ass, my soles, are the guy left in my crack and fucked the hell out of me. The next one was also from GROWLr. Daddy on his 60s... total fucker. Not a big cock but definitely experience makes all difference. He fucked so good that my second hole was totally open by there. So opened that the soreness had disappeared in a blink of an eye. 

No more success on GROWLr so back to BBRT. I don’t even waste my time with Grindr anymore. It doesn’t work. Not a success in Miami, not Fort Lauderdale or any other place I’ve been. Grindr is back and forth all the way and no meeting at all. 

Back to BBRT... got a couple of messages there. It’s funny because the more loads o get inside the bigger the cocks I want it. So my goal for that last hours at my hotel was to have my ass filled up by heavy thick meat. I then started scrolling BBRT and unlocking my profile pictures to all guys with either a Large or Holy shit type of cock. It didn’t take long until I started receiving some replies back. I was lucky because the lunch time was approaching so guys were looking for ass... the last two guys of my journey came together. A daddy on his late 50s, poz look, humangous  cock. (Another observation, most poz guys carry huge cocks... anyone know why?) it was easily 9.5 long and 6 or 7 thick. I’m a power bottom but trust me that dick was a struggle ! I was a bit high on weed and sniffing poppers like a hoe and STILL, it was painful. The other guy was a muscle bear with a pretty thick dick. I assume somewhere around 7x6 or 7x6. They both take turns, they went deep, hard, made me moan uncontrollably, once my second hole was right there opened I could’ve taken all cock sizes, even fists. Totally not into fisting but the hole was wide open. They eat it, fuck it, dropped their loads inside like two hungry pigs. The huge cock guy asked me if he could piss inside and all of sudden my dick got rock hard... he saw it and I didn’t even need to respond his question. Put me on fours, ass really up, started pounding my sore swollen hole until he shot his cum. As soon as he did, he was like... don’t move don’t move... he stayed inside for around five minutes then suddenly my whole intestine was getting full with piss. It was one of the hottest things I’ve ever done sexually. The feeling of having my sloppy hole that full with piss made me so slutty...

they left, I showered packed and head out to home this afternoon. Back to return to my “regular” life at the office tomorrow. I have a very young looking, kinda guy next door, no one can say a big of whore I am... 

I have my prep appointment on Wednesday so this time I am sure an STD will say hi but to be honest as bad as they are my whole adventure was paid off. 

Here is a pic of my ass for you guys 

Hope you guys like it 6B5D13C3-F841-49D2-8E9F-D8485E7C3413.thumb.jpeg.728ecd6b0c44ba95511d0c437e31c78d.jpeg

Hey guys! 

Just came here to update you. My results are in annnnddddddddsss

not even chlamidia ! LOL 

I may be a miracle. I took over 50 different loads down my ass in the past three months so I’m winning as fuck! 

• Like 3

Here are my activities over the past week.

Last Friday my regular FB came over late and fucked the bejesus out of me. Gave me his hot load. We always have great fucks.

Saturday I got together a second time with this hot hairy muscular latino man I had played with a month ago.  He came over and slammed his big thick cock in me. I rode him and he came just inside my hole. So all the cum was close for me to play with.  After he left another latino guy who lives in the neighborhood came over and i rode his hot dick til he loaded my ass.  Said it was his third cum that day. He had two blow jobs by the same guy earlier in the afternoon.

Sunday I got hit on by a 26 yr old on Grindr just as I was about to head off to the gym. Said he was really horny and he was only a mile away. Latino boy with a large uncut cock.  I thought what the heck sure.  I told him to come by. 10 minutes later he's in my bed with a huge boner.  Funny how things can change quickly - one minute you're about to leave your house and the next minute there's a hot dick in your bed.  We kissed and I got busy sucking his cock.  He blew a huge load down my throat. Told me he usually never comes by blowjob.  That made me feel good. Off he went and off I went to the gym. Later that afternoon a hot 6 ft 24 year old that I had been flirting with on Grindr for a couple of weeks said he'd be up for some late afternoon fun. He told me he's not out and I thought that's fine with me. I washed up and he came over at six.  We kissed and rolled around for a good hour or more.  He had some trouble staying hard but he was a trooper. He kept trying to get it in my hole.  Finally he came in me.  So happy to get this young studs semen.  We cuddled for a good 1/2 hour. Very nice tight body. His taught ass was sooo hot.  If I was a top I'd want that to fuck. I love the men who fuck me to have a nice ass.  I love a man with a hot ass even though I'm a bottom.

Monday night I went over to this older top guys place who lives close by.  This was our 2nd fuck.  He's always in the back bedroom. No lights. Sitting up in bed stroking his hot dick. He watches me undress and I feel so hot by then.  I start sucking his hard cock and then he pulls me on top of him. He plays with my hole, flips me on my back an starts eating out my ass.  He has pretty thick stubble but never manages to give me ass burn somehow.  So hot with his soft warm tongue and his bristly whiskers on my hole.  He then poppers up and slides his dick in very quickly and holds it in deep. Then proceeds to fuck me slowly. Ten minutes later he starts grunting and I know I'm getting his seed.  Love that. Cuddled for 15 minutes and then headed home.

Tuesday night I had two regulars over. One was my regular black FB. He came of at 7:15. He fucked me like crazy and I rode out his load into my asshole. He left at 9:30.  I also got to suck out his 2nd load. The second was the regular FB from late last Friday night.  He came over an hour after the 1st guy left.  Completely different fucking styles.  Love them both.  He seeded me deep and we snuggled a while.  I've been a busy bottom.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Spent 6.5 hours at the bathhouse today. Started by swallowing a nice thick load in the steam room. I toweled off and walked around forr a bit before I stopped in the dark room. I blew a guy who was laying on the platform and swallowed another nice load. Didnt take long for him to blow either. By then a few other men had wandered in and were jo'ing and watching me work. I wandered over near the sling and a large black man came in. I stroked him hard and climbed in the sling. He was a bit hesitant at first but he eventually eased his long think cock into my hungry hole. Didnt take him too long before he grunted and slid out of me. I felt the telltale trickle of semen rolling down my butt. As soon as he stepped away a short white guy stepped up and slid into my used hole. He had a surprisingly large cock for such a short man based on how nicely it filled my hole. He pumped and dumped another load into me. And walked away. All the other guys wandered off, (afraid to fuck without fear I guess). I stayed in the sling enjoying my freshly fucked pussy and the large black man wandered back in sporting a new erection. He slid right in and proceeded to fuck a second load in me! I sucked a few cocks in the glory hole booths and lounged in my room but got no more cum. I headed out and back towards my home. When I got there I was hit on adam4adam by a guy I've been talking with but never managed to meet due to work schedule issues. He was free and able to host. I went to his house and he showed me to a blanket covered couch. We stripped and got busy. I sucked him hard and he stopped me and flipped me face down. He started by rimming me like it was his last meal. he licked, fingered, and fucked me  for almost an hour until he pumped a massive 5 day load in me. Not a bad day if you ask me!

• Like 2

Load buried deep in my hole from a hot 26yr old cub off doublelist. Handsome, hairy, thick beer can cock, round ass. Got him naked, sucked him till hard. Then climbed on top of his thick cock, slammed my ass up and down on his dick while holding his hands down. Didn't want him to cum yet. Flipped him over and ate the hell out of his sexy ass, he was squealing the whole time I was tongue fucking him. Ended with him throwing my legs in the air, pounding the fuck out of my hungry hole. Then heard those great words "I'm gonna cum" and blasted a 5 day load deep into my guts. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Strictly I neither received nor gave any loads when I returned to E15 my usual sauna for the first time this year, but there was a lot of barebacking as I've found E15 reliably offers me. The first incident was not consummated because the guy found my cock too big to properly accommodate. The second guy also struggled, on occasions when I was getting into a routine, he readjusted his position and I was back in square one! The third guy seemed as  if he'd be able to easily take my 7 inches but then when I was ready for him, he insisted on a condom! Then I was back with the second guy with quite a good time, but again many positions were too difficult for him. Finally I had someone I was comfortable fucking and we enjoyed a good position and rythym. I realised after a while this was the guy who'd insisted on a condom earlier! This barebacking was ruined since he just wasn't cleaned out, this always turns me off! He then asked me as I was leaving if I were clean (i.e. std free!): a bit late I would say.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, DaddyBare said:

Strictly I neither received nor gave any loads when I returned to E15 my usual sauna for the first time this year, but there was a lot of barebacking as I've found E15 reliably offers me. The first incident was not consummated because the guy found my cock too big to properly accommodate. The second guy also struggled, on occasions when I was getting into a routine, he readjusted his position and I was back in square one! The third guy seemed as  if he'd be able to easily take my 7 inches but then when I was ready for him, he insisted on a condom! Then I was back with the second guy with quite a good time, but again many positions were too difficult for him. Finally I had someone I was comfortable fucking and we enjoyed a good position and rythym. I realised after a while this was the guy who'd insisted on a condom earlier! This barebacking was ruined since he just wasn't cleaned out, this always turns me off! He then asked me as I was leaving if I were clean (i.e. std free!): a bit late I would say.

God damn it where are the power bottoms in your town? Struggling to take a 7 inch cock? 

Come to Miami you’ll find plenty of deep holes for your meat 

5pm tonight got a bleep from a suited and booted clean cut guy, fucked me before.  Likes me to wear dirty dusty jeans and TShirt and my work boots. I suck his thick cock and he is still dressed in his suit, bends me over my kitchen table lol after i have been bent down under my sink pretending to do some plumbing, i have to turn round and catch him wanking and then a little talk he then fucks me hard leaving his baby batter deep in me and then gives me £15 and leaves. Love it...

2nd load at 10pm, horny tall stocky bloke, thick uncut cock, walks in and fucks me, all he said was Loaded Huh?, really excited deep fucks me, cums, presents his cock for cleaning and had me licking and sucking the previous blokes cum and his out of his pubic hair..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I left a big load deep inside a middle eastern bear i have been breeding for some time.

our schedules do not always match, but we have found an arrangement that works for us: he goes to steamworks late at night, and stays all night, getting as many loads as he can. Then i show up early in the morning and add one or two of my loads to his ass. Most of the times we meet he already has three or four loads inside him, and i love using them as lube

• Like 1