Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Hey, Rawbros!

Even though Friday nights are fun, raw, hot times at Steamworks Toronto, I decided this time to go last night, a Saturday. Here's what happened...

It was my second time (after completing douching at home) bringing with me 2 black COLT butt plugs. I chose the medium one and the largest of the 3 (the smallest one goes in, no problem). I want to be truly raw vers. I also brought 3 different lubes - Vaseline, Boy Butter, and silicone lube. I let guys choose which one they want to use when we play together.

1. LOADS #1 and # 2 - in me. I really enjoyed being at the end of the slurp ramp at Steamworks Toronto. They're a small hidden area to be able to suck cock if someone offers it through one of holes or it can also be area to be blown/fuck and be fucked by someone. A younger moustached guy presented his flaccid cock to me to suck. Boy, did it grow! Three times the size! Around 9". When I first put his cock in my mouth, it was like eating a strawberry dessert. And I LOVE strawberries. I was determined to get this younger man's cum! His strawberry-flavoured cock tasted amazing! His cock kept getting bigger. I knew he was enjoying it too, because he was shifting back and forth and feeding all of it to me. I'm more relaxed at deep-throating cock now. His cock was now down my throat. As soon as it touched back there, I felt hot cum mixed with strawberry lube spurting down my throat - HEAVEN! I cleaned off his cock to thank him and he smiled back. The second load I got while kneeling down in the back, narrow dark room to service a younger man's cock. He didn't last long. I felt several spurts of cum and he was gone. Fast but not furious! LOL!

2. I met up with two younger men from the past FukdTo bb sex parties at Club120. Barebackers are a known commodity in Toronto, -- a small, piggy community, for sure. The first younger pigbro is Latino. At Club120 I got to fuck and seed his ass. Yesterday I asked if I could taste his boycunt because he told me he had 2 loads in there already. He tasted GREAT! I love playing with him. We've stayed in touch. He told me he was going to be at Steamworks Toronto. So we went bb piggy cruising. It's nice to have a raw wingman to go cruising for pig sex. I fucked his hole for a bit and lost him to another guy he was interested in. The other guy from the Fukdto was the black DJ I got to fuck and seed a while ago at a Fukdto bb sex party. He likes daddies a lot. By chance we recognized each other in one of the hallways. I took him by the hand to make out in the back narrow dark room. He asked if I had a room because he only had a locker. I invited him in. We reminisced about that hot fuck of the past. We chatted, kissed, 69ed. He asked if he could rim me. I sat up and he got under my ass and went to town. I saw stars! Wow, what a great rim job!! My daddy hole was soothed. And I got to suck his good-sized cock. I thought he was 100% bottom. I asked him if after his lip-smacking rim job he wanted to fuck me. And you know what? He DID. Maybe 2 mins. into his fucking me could I feel him shooting his load younger load into me. He kept his dick in me for a while. And it didn't go down, he was still hard. Boy, did I love that feeling! He was gripping me and with his hard cock in me. He took his cock out and tasted my hole after seeding me. He laughed and said it was salty (plus my ass juices). Before he left I jerked off a load into his mouth. He kissed me with my cum. HOT! I told him I wanted to meet again at Steamworks Toronto. LOAD #3 - in me. LOAD # 4 - in him.

3. An interesting younger Latino came to see me in my room. About 5'7". Thin. Semi-hard cock. He told me he liked daddies. I let him suck my cock while I using my room as a rest stop. I had one of my butt plugs up my ass at this point. He was sucking my cock and playing gently with the butt plug. I was alternating between sucking his Latino dick and his smooth ass. Well when he was turning the butt plug around, the plug must have hit a spot and I told him that I was able to cum. There must have been a language barrier. I asked him if he wanted my cum. He smiled but didn't take my cum. My cum load ended up on my chest. I hate it when cum is wasted. Mental note #1 -- don't waste your cum!

4. Action was picking up in the back narrow darkroom. I noticed a beautiful young man's ass in there. He was bent over sucking someone's cock. I used my fingers to feel his cunt lips. Wet. Good for me! I tasted his wet hole for a minute then decided to fuck his boyhole. I could tell he loved it by his increased gentle moaning. After a bit of fucking he took my cock with his loads and my ass juices and sucked a load out of me. Because it was so dark in this darkroom, I felt him mostly; I never did fully see his body. Anon bb sex in darkrooms is my sweet spot. LOAD # 5 - in him. 

I'll keep going on Fridays to Steamworks Toronto, but the occasional Saturday is fine by me. Come, rawpigs, to Toronto and enjoy bb sex here because June 2019 is Pride Month. Sun., June 23/19 is the Pride Parade.

• Like 1

Guest faggot hole

my last load actually was two.  This fine Sunday morning.  i woke up early and went out for a run.  As i was coming back to my apartment building, i encountered this amazing Hispanic teen who lives in the building with his mom and dad and two younger sisters.  He's a soccer player, and has the legs to prove it, plus an impressive cock.  i know because i've sucked some nice loads out of that cock and i know that it throbs amazingly when He's about to shoot a load up my ass because i can feel it throbbing for maybe 10 seconds before He unloads.  "Hey  chica," He greeted me.  "You up for a three-way, puta?"  He says the sweetest things!  He explained that His mom and dad and sisters were at church, but His cousin was visiting from the Dominican Republic.  Never one to say "no" to such opportunity, i followed Him up to His apartment.  The cousin was totally hot looking, and maybe a year or two younger than my soccer player.  But he quickly convinced me that he was a true Dominican.  Soccer player took my ass-cunt.  Cousin took my throat-cunt.  They exchanged a few words in Spanish and commenced a coordinated attack.  Rather than the usual one in while the other withdraws, these guys decided to push in simultaneously and withdraw simultaneously.  It was mind blowing, alternating between being filled to capacity with cock and then feeling totally empty.  After a good 20 minutes of this (remarkable, because in my experience, teens are lightning fast) they both exploded.  i w

Gave my hole up yesterday to an anon traveler from bbrts. I met him at his hotel - lights dark shades drawn. He gave me instructions prior, propped open the door while I texted him from the elevator. I walked in got on my knees on the bed.. he was to the side but asked me not to make eye contact. He got up behind already hard.. lubed me up with ky and worked it with this finger than two. When we talked on Grindr I asked him to just take it hard and rough is how I like it. I’m always curious in these situations if people will do what was discussed. He didn’t diss apoint as he slapped his hardon on my ass hole two or three times. He said “you ready? Yes sir I attempted to answer, before I knew it he slammed it in... fuck I could feel my eyes roll back to my head and gasped . He was thick and I’m guessing 7 or 8. My ass didn’t last long in the up position as he plowed me down flat on the bed, he lasted about 10 minutes and I was cringing and grunted as he help my hands on the bed. If I hadn’t given him permission Any observer would have called it rape. Just when I was going to tell him to stop he came hard I could feel it oozing as he kept pumping .. he could tell I was through . He laughed a little and I got dressed and left. My ass still hurts.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

Was at Pride in Dallas for the parade and watched it for a while, went to the bathrooms not intending to see if there was action but went to use the urinals and there were two hot Mexican boys jacking each other's cocks. They had nice sized ones, thick and uncut and barely seemed to slow down as I moved into the urinal next to the one. They didn't seem to mind I watched and soon joined in stroking them and them stroking me. I wasn't sure where it was going, if it was just gonna be JO or more. I finally asked the one next to me if they wanted to go to the stall and he said sure and pulled his cock back in his shorts. He said something in Spanish to the other guy and he pulled his cock back in and we went into one of the big stalls at the end. No sooner was the door locked and both their cocks were out and they we pulling off their shorts and I too quickly took of my t-shirt and shorts. We were quickly into group kissing and stroking each other's cocks again. It quickly moved to one of them fingering my ass and working their spit on their fingers and my hole. I figured what the fuck, I'd see if they minded if I did the same and the one started moaning like he liked it. I had some packets of lube they were giving out and pulled a packet out of my shorts and handed it to the one guy who positioned me up against the wall and frantically started lubing up my ass and his cock, getting lube all over his hand. I felt a hard sharp thrust and knew he was going inside me for all he was worth. I was loving it and trying to see what the other guy was doing. He was down eating out the ass of the guy fucking me and I could hear him spitting and knew he was probably opening up that dude's ass to fuck him. Sure enough, he entered the guy and we got an awkward motion going where the one guy was fucking me and getting fucked. He couldn't take much and blasted his load inside me...a flood of cum I could feel. The other guy kept fucking him and I could feel the thrusts as his dick was still hard and inside me. The other guy came and said something in Spanish. He roughly motioned a change of places so he was up against the wall and getting fucked by the guy who'd just fucked me and I was gonna fuck that guy. I was so down. Again we got our rhythm going with both of them groaning mightily. Clearly they were enjoying it as was I. We kept it going for a while busting our loads again and changing places again. By the time we'd shot our third load it was clear I was pretty much spent and it seemed they were too. We were dripping sweat and leaking cum out of our asses as well. I could easily have taken more loads from them or from other guys but they were done. They started talking to each other in Spanish and it wasn't clear to me what was going on. Then they started using toilet paper to clean themselves up as best they could and it was clear the fun was over. I likewise tried to clean myself up a bit but honestly didn't give a fuck. If I looked or smelled like I'd just been fucked then there was a reason for it. I put my clothes back on and thanked them for the fun and stepped out of the stall. I could hear the door lock behind me as they continued speaking in Spanish. I had no idea if they planned to stay or what they were gonna do but I'd had my fun. 

Guest faggot hole
17 hours ago, faggot hole said:

my last load actually was two.  This fine Sunday morning.  i woke up early and went out for a run.  As i was coming back to my apartment building, i encountered this amazing Hispanic teen who lives in the building with his mom and dad and two younger sisters.  He's a soccer player, and has the legs to prove it, plus an impressive cock.  i know because i've sucked some nice loads out of that cock and i know that it throbs amazingly when He's about to shoot a load up my ass because i can feel it throbbing for maybe 10 seconds before He unloads.  "Hey  chica," He greeted me.  "You up for a three-way, puta?"  He says the sweetest things!  He explained that His mom and dad and sisters were at church, but His cousin was visiting from the Dominican Republic.  Never one to say "no" to such opportunity, i followed Him up to His apartment.  The cousin was totally hot looking, and maybe a year or two younger than my soccer player.  But he quickly convinced me that he was a true Dominican.  Soccer player took my ass-cunt.  Cousin took my throat-cunt.  They exchanged a few words in Spanish and commenced a coordinated attack.  Rather than the usual one in while the other withdraws, these guys decided to push in simultaneously and withdraw simultaneously.  It was mind blowing, alternating between being filled to capacity with cock and then feeling totally empty.  After a good 20 minutes of this (remarkable, because in my experience, teens are lightning fast) they both exploded.  i w

Let me finish this.  For some reason it posted before i was done.  ... They both exploded.  i was filled to capacity with teen cum one second and then empty, my throat and asshole throbbing for more the next.  It was totally exhausting.  They kept their cocks inserted in their respective holes after they stopped shooting and  then they withdrew.  They both presented their tools for cleaning at the same time and for the first time in my life, I licked and sucked two cocks clean at the same time. 

got an email today "hey are you that gangbang cumdump from the bathhouse? if so i fucked you a couple times friday night.me and my buddy both dumped our loads in you twice. i love your pussy and i think its hot that you let so many guys fuck you bareback and blindfolded.sluts are my favourite.wanna fuck you again at my place and i wanna keep it anon.would love to breed you regularly without you ever knowing who i am or what i look like.i assume your poz but i'm on prep so i don't care.i will tell you i have 8 thick inches uncut." so obviously his fresh load is inside me right now. i took his load blidfolded on my hands n knees on his front hallway floor facing the door on a dogbed he put in the hallway for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My very sexy muscular bi Iranian mate called me & told me he was horny & wanted me to fuck his tight hairy virgin arse.  Rushed over to his place, rock hard from the thought of being his first dick. He was naked when I got there & I got to eating his hole! My probing tongue had him groaning & begging to get fucked.  He begged for me to destroy his hole. I  rubbed spit on my big dick & started pushing it in his cunthole telling him to relax his hole. His dick was now rock hard & dripping as I eased my inches inside his hole. He was so tight on my cock I knew I'd cum in him quickly, he begged for it hard so I got him leaning against the window ledge &  just thrust in balls deep from behind as I grabbed his hard cock & wanked it. My thrust gave him serious ring sting & he wanted me to stop but I could, I was so close to breeding his cunthole.  I kept pounding & wanking him, as I shot my load in him he shot his load all over my hand 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Took a load from my regular bud just now.  He shot his second load in my mouth.  Best sex with this guy. Love it.

Yesterday late afternoon I was at a hotel Starbucks having coffee with a friend and got hit up by this 25 year old top on Grindr. Middle Eastern guy wants to meet up.  I invite him over and he shows up just before a rain storm hits.  He comes in and we meet and kiss and it gets damn hot and he's damn hot and hairy.  Love that first time with a new top and you reach into his underwear as you're making out and are happy as hell with what you feel.  Love that.  He was hard as rock and hung. He laid back on the bed and I sucked his hot dick a while.  Then I put my ass up on him and started poking my hole with his dickhead. I had no idea of this guys status. He didn't ask me as I continued to inch his hard dick up into my horny hole. Soon he was jabbing my hole damn nice.  Love these younger guys as they usually shoot their first load quickly in your hole and then are up to giving another in your hole or getting a hot blow that you can swallow. He loaded me up and then I sucked his second load out. He managed to fuck most of his load out after he came in me because his dick head pulled it out as he continued to fuck me. Cum on the bed and on my hole. Love taking loads from new guys.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I’m in Sitges Spain and I’ve been to a bar (the XXL) with a backroom for the past two nights. I got bred on both occasions.

The first was by a good looking guy who may have been a light skinned Moroccan, very sexy. It was a frustrating cruise area with some narrow dark areas and a quite well lit large room with a circular bed and sling. For about an 2 hours (this was now 2am) guys had been circulating around or just standing and no action - I had done my best to pep things up by taking off my pants  and just wearing a jock but most guys remained fully clothed.  I had left in disgust for 30 minutes to try cruising the dark beach but had been warned off by a cop. I returned to the backroom and about 20 other guys just stood around the large room. I caught the Arab guy’s eye and we moved to the bed and I sucked his night hard uncut cock. He then fucked me bending over the bed in front of the other guys and deposited a huge load in me. 

On the 2nd night I concentrated on the narrow dark areas. Eventually I was rewarded with a hot session in a tightly packed narrow space standing up. Despite the confines we kissed and both sucked watch other before he started to enter me. He had a very long cock and it hurt quite a bit on the first thrust. I had to manoeuvre to try to wriggle down and get some lube from my pants pocket on the floor but managed to lube him and we were back fucking. Although we were standing I could feel the exquisite pain of him reaching my 2nd ring. Suddenly he stopped and squeezed by other guys and left. I assumed he had come and a big load in me confirmed this later.

On both occasions I held the loads in as I walked 15 minutes back to my holiday rental apartment. I then tried videoing the cum coming out on both my iPad and phone. If you’d like to see the videos they’re on my twitter account at @traveller_gay. It turned out the first load was so large it gushed out and flooded the lens on my iPad which went murky. I licked and swallowed that cum and filmed the rest coming out but with my phone had got a photo of the gusher by chance.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2