Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On new years eve, I helped a friend set up a cumdump gangbang for a mutual sub of ours.   We checked into the local sleazy cumdump-ing motel, hooded him, and got him tied up so that he'd be bound and forced to take each and every cock.  Before we started letting in Johns, we fisted his cunt and played with his rosebud while feeding him 420 and poppers.  I said I had to pee, so I decided to piss in his guts, and piss fucked his flooded, stretched-out hole.  After I nutted, I took the grease pen and marked his hole as the first load of the night, and he went to work on letting all that cum and piss soak in.

• Piggy 3

Yesterday, a gay couple only a few houses away mine, fucked me very hard. They have just moved in and one of them asked me when I introduced myself if he knows me from somewhere. I recognized him. He fucked me a few years ago in a bathouse in Amsterdam.  They introduced me in and without talking we put of our clothes. They have both fucked me and in dp as well. It seems the are versatile and they fucked eachother as well . They are perverted like me and we fucked very hard en they have bred me. We also drank eachothers piss en fisted me and the other one. We have fucked for ours before I left home. This was 4 days ago en we have repeated this the days after as well. I will go their house in a few minutes again

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

6 hours ago, fuzzybttm said:

On new years eve, I helped a friend set up a cumdump gangbang for a mutual sub of ours.   We checked into the local sleazy cumdump-ing motel, hooded him, and got him tied up so that he'd be bound and forced to take each and every cock.  Before we started letting in Johns, we fisted his cunt and played with his rosebud while feeding him 420 and poppers.  I said I had to pee, so I decided to piss in his guts, and piss fucked his flooded, stretched-out hole.  After I nutted, I took the grease pen and marked his hole as the first load of the night, and he went to work on letting all that cum and piss soak in.

I'm moving to Chicago soon and would love to be whored out to the nastiest guys. 

23 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

just left... second time with "Bigbear"  He likes to get sucked first to get hard, but He got hard pretty fast this time. He also wanted me to straddle Him 69 while i sucked Him so He could "play with my pussy," He rimmed and fingered me, obviously wanting to open my hole. i do love that, as usual, more than the physical feel of it, the energy and control coming from the Man, the goal and raw lust to mold and open my hole sends me over the edge.  Sometimes i'm a little embarrassed and unsure because some Men have this effect of evoking this moaning, almost squealing pussy sometimes. I wonder WTF, where did that come from? But it's like i get overcome and out it comes. He just used spit and His fingers were kinda rough when i was over Him, but i think He may have been doing that on purpose to sorta make my lips swell? idk.

He flipped me on my stomach and fucked me hard with His beer can cock, and then would pull out and then used lots of lube and tried to get more fingers in. When He shot His load deep, i had the rare experience of actually feeling His cum shoot inside of me... that never happens, i have heard of others feeling the actual load, but i don't feel semen... i feel piss, but not semen, so that drove me wild too. i was babbling like a bitch saying "thank You " probably way too much.  Another thing that almost never happens is after He pulled out, i felt His cum leaking down my leg. i work hard to keep a Mans seed because i really want to absorb Him, but He gapped me and i had not control to clench and hold it in. i was able to milk His cock when He came, but i guess i was to opened to be able to close it all the way after. It's starting to close now, but it's still loose. Fuck, i am both horny and satisfied. 

my "last load" was actually about an hour after this one.  While i was still basking in the afterglow, and my brain high on endorphins, my other FB who i write about often these days, contacted me and wanted sex.  i let Him know i had just been bred, not really knowing how He'd respond, i think He's considered me to be pretty exclusive. Not that He expects that, it's just the way its' been (for me, He has a girl friend, but i think i'm His only male fuck).  He was not very vocal about it when i told Him, but He came right over.  It did take Him less time to orgasm than it usually does, so maybe that's some sort of indication? idk, He's pretty shy about talking sex, or maybe He's just casual about it. After, we talked a little. He says He feels comfortable with me and says we could hang out and watch a movie some time? 

It has been awhile since i've had two Men one right after the other. Guess covid is officially over for me (kidding).

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 1/3/2023 at 4:28 PM, tallslenderguy said:

When He shot His load deep, i had the rare experience of actually feeling His cum shoot inside of me... that never happens, i have heard of others feeling the actual load, but i don't feel semen..

Maybe he squirted the 1st shot of it directly on your prostate and then pushed all the way in? It is an amazing feeling, it happened to me the 2nd time I ever got fucked, I actually felt it through a condom, I came buckets without touching myself at the same time, despite the fact that it scared the hell out of me since it was 1990. He and I became regular fuck buddies for our final semester of college, he was versatile too and we both got really good at replicating it for each other.

• Like 2

I went to club columbus today and played with several men through the course of a relatively slow day there. I did collect 4 loads, 2 from the same hit 30 something. As I was geading home for the evening I got a message from a bearish 28 year old. Said he could host but it would have to be quick as his wife was due home soon. I said that was fine with me and got the address. Was there in 10 minutes. He greeted me at the door with in a robe. As soon as the door closed, his robe was open and he sat on the couch. I got on my knees and got him good and hard with my oral skills. He asked if I wanted to get fucked, and I said of course! We stepped into the bedroom and I dropped my pants to reveal I was only wearing a jock. He patted my ass as I bent over and he was immediately balls deep (thank goodness for presuming). He pounded aggressively for about 5 minutes before asking "do you want it inside?" Again, OF COURSE! Moments later he is grunting and dumping load number 5 in my happy hole! No talk of condoms or status, just a married guy planting his babies inside me!

Love being a cumdump!

• Piggy 2

I went to Hawks tonight and licked on a guys asshole.  I propped my ass on the side of the bed and he slid his cock up my hungry asshole. He fucked me for a while until he blew his load up my asshole.

Edited by Eatme1

My Latin fuck bud who I hadn't seen in ages as he works construction and was out if the area stopped by last night, and we made up for lost time!

He wasted no time in pulling his beautiful  7-8 inch cock out, and my tongue went directly to his beautiful foreskin.  It didn't take long for him to get hard and breed me.  I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder.  Usually he's a blow and go, so after he seeds me I put a plug in, hoping someone else wants a loaded hole.  Last night though, he stayed.  For the first time, he was somewhat romantic.  After I cleaned his cock, he initiated a kiss to taste some of his seed.  He then lifted my arm, and began licking my pits.  Gave me 2 more loads during night, and wanted to drop one more in before leaving.  Sadly I'm a quite "regular" person and have to do my business first thing in the morning, and he couldn't stay longer.

• Piggy 1

Stocky black dude hit me up on one of the apps and was looking to get off.  He wanted to use a mouth or ass.  Wasnt too far away so drove to his place after work.

Knocked on his door, walked in said hello and groped his crotch.  He pulled his shorts down and was soft.  I got on my knees and started sucking his soft cock, about 4 inches so far.   Licked his balls too then back to his cock.  Dropped my jeans and underwear and continued sucking.  Didnt take long and his cock was a rock hard thick 8 inches.  Sucked him for a few minutes, balls deep lots of spit blowjob. 

I was prepared and brought lube...  he was grabbing at my ass.. i took the hint and grabbed my lube, used a gob of lube on my hole then turned around.  He slowly pushed against my hole and popped in then kept pushing balls deep.   Was real tight, painful as he was balls deep and wasnt ready and I had to stand up so he slipped out of my ass.  Sucked him some more and used more lube on my hairy hole.  He was determined to fuck and I needed a raw fuck so i bent over the side of the couch again and was ready to take his thick cock.   He pushed into my hole, the added lube helped and slowly fucked my ass.  Sometimes pulling all the way out, grabbed my ass, pullin my work shirt and impaled me on his cock balls deep.  The fuck was feelin great, but the last inch i could feel some pain.  Definitely feeling like he is tearing my insides. 

I was precummin tons enjoying the 8 inch thick cock fuckin my ass, still some pain balls deep but needed my ass used.  The fuck was feelin dry so he pulls his cock out and reaches around and grabs my cock and scoops up a handful of precum.  Smears my precum on his cock and pushes his cock back in my hole. 

After 10 minutes of fuckin my hole definitely opened up, while the precum did help my hole is feelin wet deep inside.  I think i might be bleedin but he is pickin up the pace and i tell him to keep fuckin.  Couple minutes later he pushes balls deep and shoots his load deep in my hole.  Im sweatin from the fuckin too, the deep pain subsides with his cum soakin in my hole. 

His cock slips out and tells me what a hot fuck.  I pull up my jeans and head out with my sore cummy ass.

As I write this the next morning when i felt i had to poop, it was mostly cum and blood in the toliet.  Still sore this morning.

He messaged me thankin me for the hot fuck and wants to meet again.  Just thinkin about that raw risky fuck has me precummin again, ill have to stop by again soon and get into more trouble.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

I just sucked a guys cock right downtown at the side of the street while he sat on a park bench in full view of traffic and pedestrians. he said “everyone knows you’re a fucking whore so get on your knees and suck my cock, right here, right now. the faster you make me cum, the sooner you’ll be finished” I asked if he’s worried about getting busted he said “ you’re the faggot dressed like a girl down on its knees sucking a strangers cock in public” so I sucked him off right there and nobody said a thing. a couple car honks but thats it. sucked him off in about 2 minutes. then he zipped up, spit in my face and walked away, and then I got off my knees and left. didnt bother wiping the spit off till I got home.

I was back at my favorite bathhouse yesterday for a couple of hours, I was horny  to get fucked. Within 10 minutes of getting cleaned out a guy with a good size cock asked to go back to my room, turns out he wanted me to fuck him and with a condom. I’m more of a bottom but do enjoy man sex so I agreed to fuck him, he was tight and it felt okay (enjoy it raw of course). I fucked him for about 10 minutes but wasn’t ready to cum yet so I told him I wanted to go out and play some more. Bumped into a burly Mexican daddy type and he followed me into the bj ramp so I could blow him, he would grab the back of my head and force his hard cock into the back of my throat ( love that feeling). He came around the platform and bent me over and started fucking me deep and raw, so hot, he gave one last deep thrust and seeded me deep slapped my ass and left. I went back to room and laid down on my belly to wait for others, I could feel his cum oozing out my ass and over my balls, man that was hot. I finally got fucked again in the public room but that was all. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

Just left with 5 loads, met up with a hung couple, they spent the last 2 hours breeding and abusing my hole, including getting DP'd as they both unloaded together 

8 loads and counting. Hooked up with a newly found regular of mine, 22 and super hot and his partner. They both took turns using me, thrilled when they saw I was already loaded, it drove them wild. 
1.5 hours later, after being fisted by both of them and 3 loads, getting in the Uber feeling my hole leaking and the obvious smell of cum, heading to the next fuck 

• Piggy 4