Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

At a bathhouse, I saw a very young guy who was tall, thin and gorgeous. My guess is he was Afghani and probably from a refugee family. 

He was so nervous that it must have been his first time there. He was wearing thongs (the sandal type!), standing in a corner and avoiding everyone's gaze. For maybe an hour, I walked past him again and again, trying to catch his eyes. A couple of times, I winked at him. Eventually, I stood in the doorway of a room and waited. Sure enough, he came in and carefully locked the door.

For a while, I touched his body, kissing him on his arms and chest, letting him relax. I wasn't sure he spoke any English, but he gathered the courage to ask, in an Aussie accent, whether I would masturbate him. I whispered that it would be an honour ... then he rolled a condom over his cock.

I stood behind him, careful to rub my cock against his small, tight butt. After under two minutes of gentle jerking, he came and I could feel the condom swelling. I gently rolled the condom off and he quickly left the room and the building.

I wonder what he would have thought if he knew I immediately reversed the condom in my hole and massaged his giant load deep inside!

• Like 2

One of the guys from work and I have been 'hooking up' for about a month. Couple weeks ago we met for drinks. Ended up at his apartment. Drank some more then started fooling around. After some mutual stroking I got into the buns up kneeling position. 

He's got an average cock with a nice bulb head. Fucked my sloppy ass pussy coming deep in me. Stayed the night. Fucked some more.

Looking for our next night out.

• Like 1

I had an unexpected visit from a bb friends of mine from our of town. I guess he just want to talk a while. We started talking about the fun he'd had at one of the Cumunion parties - I've not been to one yet. I should probably bucket list that.

He went out to his car and came back with his backpack & announced he was going to have a shower. I said sure and followed him upstairs and waited in my room, in the dark. Of course I was striped and ready.

He came out and walked up / put his cock in my mouth and before too long he had his hard cock with the rough P.A. up my ass. 

I flipped him over and got all the way up his hole with one quick stroke (he's a 'scort and used to it), and I bred him, with his load up my ass, trying to get out. 

Now I remember why he is such a good friend: he has a Top 5 ass that loves to milk cock. I hope he stops by unannounced the next time he's in town.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Very quick pump-and-dump with my 31 yo Vietnamese pigson this evening.

I got to his hole first and had a 5-day load shot inside his slick hole. I fed a bit of my load back to him to taste. He turned me onto my belly and shot a 2-day load into my ass. I got to taste his load too.

Afterwards, we went to a local hakka restaurant for some dinner. I had tasted the hakka kitchen before. It was his first time. He wants to go back in the future. We both get famished and want food after sex. OINK!

• Like 2

4.5 hrs into a day at club columbus and I've gotten 2 oral loads and 4 in my ass! 1 was in the dark room glory hole booth and I legit thought he stuck his arm through the hole! Another was a self proclaimed bottom with  fat 7" and a 2 gauge PA! My hole is loose and dripping!

• Like 2

So my much older friend texted me Friday he has a 20 year old vers for us to play with.

*Don't want to get suspended again for repeating a post*

I had posted in:

[think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/68134-beeing-topped-by-a-younger-guy/?do=findComment&comment=830741

About 10 minutes ago. i'm going to call Him "Fat Cock." because when ever He contacts me He tells me He wants to "feed me His Fat Cock."  He loves to be sucked first as a prelude, and i am happy to suck Him. i am a cock sucker after all, and i enjoy how much pleasure He gets, just brings out more of the cock sucker in me, so i don't ever get bored or anxious to get fucked, i like following His lead of pleasure. After awhile of Cock sucking, He says: "let me have you."  

He is really wanting to ope and stretch my hole, He works its with HIs fingers every time, but He is really intuitive and doesn't push, which opens me further. He fucked me with the intent of opening and gaping me at first, He likes pulling out and seeing His work. Then He pounded deep and hard for awhile, and i made a lot of involuntary noise, which He seemed to like even more. He is really apparent when He cums, plunges deep and holds His Cock in deep, planting His Seed deep, which just opens me more to receive. Fuck, i needed that. He was awesome, and i'm grateful. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Took a week off with family visiting Hawaii and playing tour guide. Hiking, beaching, site seeing, shopping and eating. Living in Hawaii you become a tour guide and I knew I needed to take some time from work. No time for any shenanigans. I was able though on The day before they left. 
Super Man Whore Bottom - I went to the adult arcade and singled on Grindr and Sniffles I was there. 
The first was huge / thick but short. Barely could get it in my mouth. But I got enough throat goo on it to go in my sloppy hole, which I put an ample amount of spit goo on so I could his cock snd take him in raw. He was an older which guy with tatts. I lifted the curtain to reveal a huge guy with tatts in his 50’s. Banging my hole open. He was spent and wipe off the vim from his dick. 
Next two guys we bbc and both unloaded in my hole. Best adult video place I had in a while with 3 anon bb encounters. 

• Like 2

This past Sunday(but it started on Friday).

My friend picked me up real early and we drove a few hours to a secluded cabin his parents purchased.

I thought we would just sit around and I would give him blowjobs,but when we got there he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bedroom.

He made me undress him then made me strip.

He said we were going to be naked till we left.

Then he told me he was going to fuck me.

I got on my hands and knees and he got behind me and lubed up his cock.

He wanted to slip a lubed finger in my ass but I told him the first thing I wanted in my ass was his cock.

He spread my ass cheeks apart and started pressing his cock at my virgin hole.

He used a little force and pushed it in.
I scream in pain and he told me not to worry that no one would hear.

Then he began working his cock in me a little bit at a time it he was balls deep in me,then he slowly started fucking me.

Even though he was lubed it still hurt but ghe pain subsided after a few minutes.

Once he knew I wasn't in pain he began fucking me faster and harder.

When he was close to cumming his thrusting became sporadic and he was moaning loud.

Then he yelled out"I'M CUMMING!"and shoved his in my ass as hard as he could.

I could feel his cock pulsating as he came in me.

When he finished he pulled out and ran us a shower.

Later he told me he had been wanting to fuck me for the longest time.

I’ve had two recent breedings with truckers.  Fortunately for me they were the same day. One in his can, one in a sleazy motel. First guy, married, blond, hairy, 225#, 7 inches, met me naked in the sleeping cab of his truck. I got naked and face down in the bunk, he mounted me and ducked for over an hour. Got two loads out of him. Second met me at a Motel . He’s older, muscular, bearded, about 6 inches. We had a rough fuck session that ended with me taking load #3. Held all in most of the night. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 4

Took two loads on Monday. My boyfriend who works from home and is a total homebody had rare daytime plans out of the house for several hours. I quickly got on Sniffies, posted a hole pic, and indicated I was taking anon loads ass up. Sniffies has become pretty active in Toronto so I got a bunch of messages. The serious ones are always the most straight forward & to the point. Load 1 was from a blank profile, stated age 30. I only know he was white, hairy, and beefy from the pic he sent me afterwards with his raw cock halfway inside my hole. He was quiet while he fucked me methodically. I passed him the poppers after a while and he came within seconds. Load 2 was 20 minutes later, very excited to hear about my cummy hole. Again, I was face down, ass up. Blank profile, said he was 49. He finger blasted my hole and I could hear him licking his fingers, tasting the cum from the guy before. He slid inside me, moaning about how good it felt. As he picked up rhythm he got more vocal asking if I liked his daddy dick. I let him know how much I appreciated daddy's big raw cock in my pussy. A few loud grunts and I had daddy's seed inside. He was hilariously talkative while he got dressed despite my head being in the pillow and not responding. He slapped my ass, told me his name was Paul, and left lol.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5

Visiting Sydney for Mardi Gras and World Pride. Decided to take a hike along the coast ending up at Little Congwong Beach for a swim after a few hours walking. This is an unofficial nude beach so I stripped off and cooled off in the water. Afterwards, I headed along the rocks and around a headland to the gay cruising area in the bushes up a slope. I noticed a guy heading up there too.  We got in the bushes and he signalled to go further out of sight up the slope. In a flash we were both naked. He was in his 50s, short, dark and quite fit with the look of a strong guy who works outside. He was covered with quite attractive tattoos including surrounding but not on his cock. Disappointingly he did not allow me to photograph his cock and tatts as a souvenir to jerk off to. His cock was rock hard and pretty thick so I quickly told him I had sachets of lube - I wanted to take that cock! I sucked his cock, it was salty so he’d probably been swimming too. He rimmed me a little then pushed his cock into my hole. After only about ten thrusts he came in me and spilled some onto my ass and back. He was apologetic but explained that he’d seen me go naked for a swim and was impressed, his words were ‘I have to get myself some of that’. Although I hadn’t noticed on the 10 minute walk around the rocks he said he had followed me and that watching me walk up the slope and get undressed had got him over-excited in anticipation. It’s nice to have that effect on guys sometimes.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Tonight at Hawks in Las Vegas:

I was first to get there before the rush. I got the sling room. It's nice but I rarely get that much action from it.  

So I head to the darkroom after wandering around.  It's empty so I climb in the sling and put on my blindfold.   Soon, a guy feels my lubed hole and slides it.  Not long: JACKPOT!  Load #1.  I climb out and head back to my room and put the sling away and lay down.   In under 5 minutes,  the next guy is climbing on to pound in another load. Load #2.  My poor bung is getting sore, but a regular stud comes by for some action!  I can't say no, and soon his big cock is stretching me wide and deep!  We fucked for like 30 mins, several positions then he grips me tight as he fills me deep with a HUGE load!

My hole is wrecked, but i slide my fat vibrator in my hole and jack out my load, licking my hand clean. I got dressed and left.  Fun time! Can't wait to go back next week!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3