Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I was going to meet up with a guy that was coming to JFK at his hotel. Flight got canceled but I was still horny as fuck so I headed to Sinderella ABS. The video arcade was pretty dead but found a Latino guy jerking off in a glory hole booth. I blew him a little and he got rock hard but he wasn’t very big maybe 4.5 to 5 inches. I never pass up a rock hard dick of any size so I put my hole to the hole and he started fucking me nicely. But he would always stop after 6-10 thrusts and I couldn’t figure out why. Was it the angle? Nope turns out he was filming the fuck from his pov. That got me super excited so I blew him some more with the lower part of my face on camera. Then we kept fucking. Needless to say this sent me over the moon. 

After a bit I pulled up my jeans and went to go to knock on his booth door but he bolted. I followed him and he saw me duck into another booth with a huge glory hole so he took the cue and went into the adjacent booth. I put my ass to the hole and plunged right back in. I could tell from the light coming through the glory hole he was fuming the entire fuck nonstop now. He stopped and pulled out once and put finger in my hole to show the huge gape now that I’m taking a fist and plunged back in for another round. After about a minute ir so his pace picked up so I spread my bass checks and pushed back as hard as I could on his cock and because he was smaller I could tell he was flooding my hole and filming it. He stayed in me for close to half a minute then pulled out and put his finger back to my cum filled hole and worked it back and forth as he filmed. I kept my ass to the hole wile his cum leaked and didn’t move until is camera light went off and he disappeared. Never really saw his face lol.

I then found another booth with a guy stroking a much bigger dick and motioned him to put his dick through. I blew him and then put my crummy ass to the hole and he instantly rammed hi dick in me. Problem was the height of this glory hoke was wrong for both of us so he pulled out. I went to blow him but he was furiously jerking his dick and motioned me to turn around so I did and he pushed back in and started cumming then pulled out and continued to cum on my ass and hole. I thought he was finished so I started to pull away too soon so my whole ass was covered pretty good. He took off so I I went to go to another booth with no holes and a chair so I could play with all this cum. I didn’t bother to pull anything up so as I walked the corridor this guy comes behind me and starts groping my ass and fed me the cum off his fingers. 
 A hot night. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

20 hours ago, FillMeUpRoughly said:

New here... Hello all.

It was bareback from hubbie.  Hard fuck and huge load.  Came dripping out. 

20230214_200338.jpg

Fuck! I want to lick that up and put a straw in that hole to suck it out!

Went to the bathhouse yesterday. It was a bit slow but I sucked 8 different cocks and got fucked by 4 others. Even got spit-roasted. Only one of them shot his load in my ass, which was a bit disappointing but I felt every twitch of his cock as he squirted in me so that made it all worthwhile. 

• Like 1

On Sunday I fucked a truck driver in sleeper part of cab.

I had Adam 4 Adam app open in casually looking. I get a message that be in area when saw profile was 72 miles or so away. I  will acknowledge wasn't sure if actually meet as app has a tendency of some to bail out or not show up. 

However did let me know was interested, shared details in they in 50s, and I shared pictures. 

They let me know where at certain locations. I was to make at a nearby gas station in a city where had area for a semi truck to park.

I learned that they arrived at gas station. I then started walking I guess mile or two to gas station. The semi in the color description was parked. I entered the passenger door. After mention here then unzipped screen for sleeper area in cab. Push lock doors button as learned where at and locked doors. 

Mostly dark, but briefly turned light on. A little awkward for trucker to suck me as ended up standing while he sucked on my cock.

Then when hard, I put lube on my cock and entered his ass bareback. A little before enter, then start to fuck. Then picked up the pace. Ended up on the bed, holding the blanket while plowing his ass.

I said I to cum. Then ask where can cum. When mentioned want to cum in his ass, he agreed. A intense fuck so didn't last too long. Then blew load in his ass. First a squirt, then ask if more and squirted more cum in his ass. I pulled out. 

Then I stroked his cock briefly, then made sure had everything like my phone, and exit truck and pushed lock button. Then made walk back to where live.

First time fucked in a semi truck cab sleeper area.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

It's been a few days now, but I'll post...

This was my first time getting fucked in about twelve months.  I was a bit nervous as I knew I'd be tight, and the guy was kinda thick (but not super long).  I'd prepped myself for a couple days after we made plans - used a dildo on myself using relaxing lubricant.  On the night, I was able to take him.  Definitely tight, but not uncomfortable.  I had poppers nearby, but didn't actually take any whifs.  

He lasted longer than I thought, and was a good session overall.  The load def felt good, but I didn't feel it throb...either way, I think we both got what each other wanted.  Looking forward to the next one, but my hole needs a little recovery time or otherwise I'd bleed.

• Like 2

On 1/14/2023 at 6:49 AM, VistaCaBB said:

Hooked up with a Bottom off of Grindr this last Thursday. He invited me over to his place but when I said I could be there in just a few minutes he said to wait as there was another Top he had contacted first and he was on his way. I parked across the street and down a little bit from his house and watched the other guy pull up, go inside and a few minutes later come back out and leave.  The Bottom text me to come in before the guy had even pulled away.  

I walked into his place and he was bent over on the bed.  His ass had lube or cum glistening on it and I wasted no time sliding inside and breeding his used hole.  I must of pumped a gallon of cum deep inside him. 

Screenshot_20230114-064733_Gallery.jpg

Such a lucky bottom. Love to have your cock and load in me. 

• Piggy 1

Got horny and had been let down by a lad that id been chatting to …said he was on his way then just blocked me…honest if all you want is a wank its fine but don’t waste my time 

Anyhow horny and its getting late …its a Monday night and drizzly cold. 

Got a message from an older bloke saying he was going to be walking his dog down by the tow path did I want to suck him off …I said sure and went out.

Went to the bridge where he said to meet and there’s a fati-sh bald bear dad 40s/50s? no dog though …score lol …he wanders down a little path away from the canal and rubs his cock through his jeans …a hello mate and im on my knees as he gets his fly open and get a face full of uncut wet cock …get it in my mouth and go to town on him …nice tasty 🙂

Ive got my cock out wanking and he’s pulling my head on to his crotch hitting my gag reflex a few times which seems to get him going …couple of thrusts later and he pulls out and asks if he can fuck me …”please” I say as I stand wiping my wet beard …”get over that”  and he points at a but of log …so I get bent over and pull down my joggers getting and brace myself….hes behind me rubbing his wet cock on my hole … then gives me the whole length …fucking glad id lubed up …as he fucked me he’s bent over me pull me on to his knob and wanking me…whispering in my ear “dirty fuck you love dads cock don’t ya” …and yeah I fucking did! 

Hes building up to cumming and gets me shooting my load on the nettles and that must have done it for him as he unloads in me “fucking hell mate needed that” he pulls out and wipes his cock on some tissues …I get my joggers up and there’s a good amount of cum in my pants from where he’d pulled out …nice lol 

I ask where’s your dog?….”oh in the car walked him already but he gets excited”.  Walk back to the tow path and head home 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

Yesterday evening, around the 630 pm. my Latino FB. It had been few weeks because i had been in Florida on vacation, and the He got a second job. He's Bi, has a GF and is on the DL. We have a spontaneous relationship where He texts and generally wants it "right now" when He does, so i've gotten better at quick clean out... and frankly take more chances. Last night i had some water left in me, but it was clean. i felt warm wetness running down my testicles as He slammed deep into me and released trapped water from beyond the S curve (aka "second hole"). i was totally clean, and that was just from a quick double check. i had cleaned out a few hours earlier hoping He would call and wanna breed.  At first, i wondered if He was pissing in me... i've mentioned that a few times, but it's been awhile, not sure He is really turned on by the idea, so i don't push it, just want Him to know it's okay if He does. It wasn't a lot of water, just residual. He released it and left a puddle under me, and replaced it with His seed. i felt incredibly high as i thanked Him after. He's kinda shy when i thank Him, doesn't know quite how to respond to my genuine gratitude... He often thanks me back. ❤️

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1