Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Monday morning horny as fuck on my way to work, fired up the Sniffies app and threw a lure out. A hot black guy contacted me that was right down the street from my office staying in a hotel with a big parking lot. I was game. Drove there and found a spot in the corner, relaxed the seats back and texted him on the app. hat backwards and poppers out i was leaking pre-cum with anticipation. He walked up 5 minutes later, hopped in and whipped out his cock, It was about 8" , hard as a rock and absolutely amazing (wish he could have fucked me). I sucked him off for about 10 mins before he flooded my mouth with his sweet jizz. I swallowed it all, then ran my thumb up his shaft to get every last fuckin drop because Im a dirty proud cum whore. Makes me wet thinking about it now. 

I’ve just taken a couple of anon lunchtime loads. The first guy was a 51 yr old married builder. Stripped to his socks to breed my hungry hole with his 5 day load. Gave me a good pounding before unloading. I advertised sloppy seconds and a 41 yr old guy offered to cream my cunt. He took his time sliding in and out and gave me a great top up! Cunt dripping! Best lunch! 35586090-78FB-4C27-85CD-AEB321DA85D6.thumb.jpeg.8d0d571ba909c793f7522986fd9ae3bd.jpeg9BD21DDC-307C-44DC-9343-8AE13FE7ECCB.thumb.jpeg.84800c2607df02c815afcd2eaab76771.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

5 hours ago, Taggedslut said:

I’ve just taken a couple of anon lunchtime loads. The first guy was a 51 yr old married builder. Stripped to his socks to breed my hungry hole with his 5 day load. Gave me a good pounding before unloading. I advertised sloppy seconds and a 41 yr old guy offered to cream my cunt. He took his time sliding in and out and gave me a great top up! Cunt dripping! Best lunch! 35586090-78FB-4C27-85CD-AEB321DA85D6.thumb.jpeg.8d0d571ba909c793f7522986fd9ae3bd.jpeg9BD21DDC-307C-44DC-9343-8AE13FE7ECCB.thumb.jpeg.84800c2607df02c815afcd2eaab76771.jpeg

Went on to take 2 more… a 21 year old lad and then a 29 year old air steward! 4 loads at lunch is pretty good! 

• Like 2

My last load given was to this sexy sub.  I tied him to my bed, put a hood over his head, and skull-fucked him mercilessly.  After about 15 min, I paused to piss a huge all-day load of hydrating down his throat, and kept fucking him as it sloshed around and he gagged up some nice thick saliva.  Eventually, I started feeding him poppers until he was so gooned out he barely noticed I shot my load down his throat, after which I kept fucking his face until I sprayed load #2 all over his lips and mouth and made him lick it all up.

• Piggy 1

The last guy put in two loads in me...he felched me and then he spit on my open mouth for me to enjoy his loads and drink it

I took a load at lunch today. Posted a Craigslist ad ( still can get them to slip through under missed connections) and got a response saying I want to fill your storage. Agreed to meet guy in a camper in front of his house. I opened the camper door to a 20 something guy stroking a hard 5 inch cock. I took my pants off and dropped to my knees taking his cock in my mouth. He fucked my throat for a couple minutes and said he was going to cum soon and wanted to unload in my ass. I bent over the camper bed and he fucked for about 20 strokes and unloaded deep in my hole. Back at work now with a pussy full of cum! jleewyo69@gmail.com

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

Just took a nice load down my throat from a hot mexican dude with a stiff 6" incher. I had my notification on sniffies for a couple hours, both holes open no questions asked, finally this guy hooked after a refresh. was busy deepthroating him when he said he was cumming, had to pull up a little to taste him as he filled my mouth. He had a big tasty load. Last 2 guys i sucked off weren't bitter at all which is nice. i dont care either way i will always swallow any load. He said he'd like to fuck me next time 🙂

Had 3 anon loads yesterday in Swindon, UK where I am literally the local fag whore.  Fucked and loaded by a black immigrant dude who literally spoke no English but fucked me real hard on his flat mates bed, then loaded by a 37 yr old bi guy who just wanted a hole to drop a Load into anon and finally rimmed and topped up by a 42 year old guy who watched his cummy cock disappear inside me til I got a top up! Left dripping like a proper cum hungry slag! DD3B3963-6530-4131-89C7-7C2DF6CF1F98.thumb.jpeg.120c5d72fecc0b1833f8d1bedb5372f0.jpeg00840E49-65F1-4DC9-A73B-24C676F4F1D9.thumb.jpeg.484b22a3155cc103e48d4565f9246dff.jpeg82038F9E-FD07-4BE0-B14C-07427D6798E8.thumb.jpeg.d486841139bb547ca5fa240fc531e4e3.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Just left... He wanted me to suck Him first, which when a Man enjoys and gets obvious pleasure, i get mesmerized and am all over Him. i love receiving a Man into me, and when He is into it, it's perfection. i loved making love to Him via His Cock, it's the only way i feel i can be sorta on top and giving Him pleasure. i have His Cock scent all over my face, which is a bonus of sucking a Mans Cock, i get my face marked with His scent. He can do that with His piss and cum, but that feels really wasteful to me, and i always crave to swellow all that, but His Cock, Balls and Crotch scent? Fuck, i lick and kiss and  suck and rub my face between His Cock, Balls and Thighs (fuck, i love a Mans thghs) and i'm in heaven. Then He moans and growls and says: "I wanna fuck you," and He proceeds to tune my ass inside out with His Cock. He touches and holds my body in His hands, kisses my back, arms and shoulders, spanks my ass and pounds the hell out of me, breeds and possesses me. fuck

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1