Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Bout 10 minutes ago, my Sweet Latino FB.  Was out weeding in the garden when He called... and i heed the call of nature. Damn, i'm so full of cum right now, probably am not going to do a very good weeding. i feel like a rag doll, He's a muscle stud and it's like getting fucked by a semi truck, and at the same time He kisses my back and shoulders... fucking drives me wild. He fucks me till i am limp and pliant, wide open. i feel fucking awesome. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I hadn't got off for like 2 weeks, not for lack of trying. I logged into bbrt today, and searched USA for hung tops anywhere in the country just to get me going. I found a quickconnect ad locally for bottom who said (edited) and looking for loads today.  it took me over and hour to walk my dog, get a V,  and cleaned out, just in case it could persuaded to breed me too. It told me he had 2 loads in it. I get there, park, and find the bitches dump. Sure enough it had the sweetest tasting cumhole. My dick had not been that hard since last redzone party. I dumped a 10 day load in that cumhole. it starts massaging my back which felt great, I been squatting and deadlifting like a machine lately. I was begging it to fuck me, and breed me too. Doggystyle. stroked another load out of my cock, while it was dumping a HOT load in my cumhole.

Edited by dickluva
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A few days I texted my 31 yo Vietnamese pigson wanting sex. He txtd back that he was available yesterday (Sunday).

I got completed douched because I wanted to get filled with his boicum. He wanted to taste my daddycum too!

I'm in trackpants and a hoodie to greet him at the door to my place. His smile melts me. A few seconds, and our clothes are off. Sucking cocks and rimming asses are on the menu. He's first to enter me. At first slow movements, then he picks up the pace. I'm on my back with the legs around his ears, enjoying every thrust. He's got that look and then says, "I'm going to cum!" I feel the spurts. I go to clean off his cummy cock. He wants a taste of my ass and kisses me with cum on his lips. Fucking HOT!

I want to taste his ass. I swallow each ball. He moans. Then his hole - I use my tongue to taste it. I'm hard as a rock. The more I taste, I'm feeling cum rise in my shaft. I tell him I'm ready to cum. He switches around to catch my big load in his mouth -- right from the tap, hot and ready! He's so good about feeding me loads back!

We rest for bit. Then, it's off to his favourite Vietnamese restaurant nearby for food AFTER sex. You can burn some calories after hot fun! OINK, pigbros!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On 4/19/2023 at 9:17 AM, tyroneJ said:

Been a while since I last posted, living in Birmingham, UK now. My last post was in page 1163 for those following my story

Work sent me away for a night and put me in a hotel, nothing special, just a travel lodge type thing in Manchester, I had been off grindr for a while so I redownloaded it and made a new profile, couple of pics and stating that I was looking to be used as a cum dump, I was sat on the hotel bar at the time and drinking a vodka, it's been about 4 months since I was last fucked after moving back from Cyprus in the new year (my previous stories are all about my time there)

I got a message from a guy, mid 40s asking where I was located, I told him the hotel name and he was not far away, he told me he was finishing work and going home to his gf soon but could be swing by and fuck me? He was going to walk into the room and find me on the bed ass up, he told me he wanted to use condoms so I (dissapointed) say that's fine but I don't have any, he had one he said and said he would be in touch shortly, unsurprisingly I didn't hear from him again and continued my chats with other guys, one message that caught my eye was from a guy who was very close by, his message was simply a hard cock pic and he said "safe or bareback?" so I replied saying that it was up to him, he replied saying "mmmm bareback, have you been fucked yet?" "not today I haven't, not for a few months actually" he told me he could be at the hotel in fifteen minutes, and I still hadn't heard from the first guy so I agreed to meet him, gave him my room number and got upstairs, laying out lube and taking a hit of my fresh poppers, the guy messaged me saying he was on reception on his way up, he wanted me to suck him first then he was gonna plow my hole (his words) I waited awkwardly in the room but really knowing where to be, on the bed? On my knees? Eventually after what seemed like an age he knocked the door and I let him in, he was older than I expected, grey hair and beard but a decent build, probably about 50,well dressed too. He didn't say much just looked at me for a second then undid his trousers, stood in the middle of the room with his semi hard cock out he motioned for me to get on my knees, which I did, I quickly took his cock into my mouth, slowly sucking him, teasing his head and feeling him get stiffer in my mouth, he didn't make much sound just stood there and let me do my work, gently stroking my hair, eventually holding my head and started to push forward a bit, fucking my mouth. "you really not been fucked in months lad?" he asked, I nodded and replied "uh huh" (cock still in my mouth) then I stopped to suggest that he uses plenty of lube, he laughed and said not to worry about that, then he pulled be from my knees and told me to bend over the bed and spread my ass. I did as instructed and he dived in to lick my hole with his tongue, spitting onto my hole to get it nice and wet before roughly pushing a finger up inside me, i meanwhile was taking deep hits of poppers and releshing the feeling of my ass being invaded for the first time in ages, my guy worked a second finger up my hole and fingered me for a few minutes, commented on how tight I was and asked if I'm definitely going to let him breed me? I replied yes if course I am and with that he pulled his fingers out, I could hear him squirting lube onto his cock, then felt the coldness of him dripping some into my already horny hole, then for the first time in ages I felt that pressure as he lined guys cock head up with my hole, then he pushed in, gently, slowly, but pretty much the full length in one push, he held there for a while letting me get used to his length, then started to pull out, and push back in, slightly faster this time and gradually increasing until he was now fucking me with deep purposeful strokes, my ass was on fire as I held postition to let him use me, he was holding my hips and thrusting into me now with a little vigour, calling me a good little sub for taking his bareback cock so well, this continues for perhaps ten minutes when he tells me he's nearly finished, "tell me to cum in you!" he shouts as his thrusts become harder and harder. "fill my ass up, please use me and cum in me" I say. He moans his appreciation and with a final twitch I feel him erupt, I can't feel him actually Cumming, but my ass feels wet, warm and he's moaning loudly and shaking so I know he's definitely just emptied a big load up me, he eventually pulls out and gets dressed, asking me to stay in touch if I'm back in the area, then letting himself out. I put a finger in my ass and it's sticky and full of his jizz, I lay down and relax, having another drink and poppers, checking my phone I realised the first guy has been in touch, ten miss ago he messaged saying he was in the hotel bar, he's sent 3 messages, asking if I'm still meeting him? Am I ignoring him? By now in feeling a bit tipsy and so I reply saying actually no I just got fucked and the guy has literally left, he asks what guy but I refuse to disclose that info, all I say is he was older and he emptied his balls into my ass, no condoms, the first guy says he's really short on time now as I 'kept him waiting' but that he's still up for fucking me if I let him use condom, I was tempted to just block him but I'm the end I agree, give him my room number and get on all fours ready, I hear him push the door open and undress, keeping my face down in the pillow i hear him fumbling with a condom and quickly feel his (covered) cock slide into my slick hole, he's not as long as the first guy but definitely thicker and even after just being fucked I can feel him stretching me, he fucks be frantically for a minute or so then pulls out, I hear him messing about then he announces that the condom had snapped, I tell him I don't have a spare but I will suck him off and he says no, he does not want me to see his face, there's an awkward few seconds then without saying a word, he pushes back into my hole, he doesn't say anything but I can feel the torn condom wrapped round the base of his shaft, he's not covered anymore, he pounds and pounds for probably less than 5 minutes then tells me he's gonna cum and then he's getting dressed, and not to get up into he's closed the door, I agree and he immediately cums into my hole, grunting as he emptied his balls bareback into me, then without a word he pulls out, I hear him getting dressed and then he says bye and slams the door behind him.

Looking forward to my next trip to Manchester, got a trip to Woking in may too so who knows what might happen down there!

I need to visit Manchester some time!  Hot story.

Took a huge load about 30 minutes ago. I checked my sniffles account as I was getting ready to leave work and had one of those “hey what’s up” messages from a profile with no pic. I responded “headed home from work” and got back “you have time to take a load?” I said of course and was told to meet him in his suburban at parking garage age. I arrived, found his suburban and opened the back door. He was inside stroking his cock and said come ride it. I did as I was told and rode his cock for like 2 minutes. He grabbed my hips, pulled me all the way down on it  and I could feel his cum explode into me. He said there’s a load for you bitch. I pulled up my pants, exited his vehicle and am now at home with a pussy full of cum. jleewyo69@gmail.com

• Piggy 1

I've just swallowed another mouth full of hot delicious cum from a stranger in the public toilets. We were at the urinals not in a cubicle so anyone could've come in and seen me on my knees sucking his nice brown sweaty cocktail. Mmm

• Piggy 1

Just took another load from the guy with the 8.5” cock from a week or so back. Just a quickie in his apartment. I sucked him for a few minutes and then got on all fours on the bed where he fucking railed me until he was spent. When he pulled out I turned around immediately to lick him clean. Now I’m debating going to the ABS and getting some gloryhole action. 

Hooked up with another top on squirt in the same area. He had me blow him sitting on an armchair and then he bent me over his couch and fucked his load into me nice and deep. 

Now I’m at One-in-Ten (the local ABS) to be a gloryhole slut. Already swallowed one load. 🤤

• Like 2

Earlier this morning I fired a nice big load up the arse of a young Pakistani guy who comes by to get fucked every now and then on his way to work.

He's got a really fit arse and he always gives a little grunt as I push my cock up him, then bends forward so that I can fuck him hard - the way he likes it.

His girlfriend and family have no idea he takes it up the arse without protection - but it doesn't seem to bother him.  Once he's been bred he pulls up his pants and goes off to work at the airport quite happily.

• Like 6

Went to a bath house for the first time in a while. I met an attractive guy in the video room who got down on all fours on a bench. So I started fucking him, then we moved to his room. We left the door open so people could see the ass pounding I gave him. Eventually we finished on the swing in a public room where I bred him. I got his number too.

I showered after that then relaxed in the steam room. A guy introduced himself and immediately was all over me. I got some good head from him then bred him twice. He was tight!

Edited by verslut
  • Like 3

I'm not 100% sure but I think I got bred last night by a semi homeless guy. I was over playing with a top having a lot of fun dressing up like a sissy cum slut for him. After a couple hours he invited a younger top guy over to play.

Two things cought my attention.

First, the young top definitely hadn't showered for a good while. He was ripe.

Second, the host mentioned something about him floating around from fuck session to fuck session or to friends house's to sleep. It was very prevalent as he did fall asleep after blowing a nice big load in my ass balls deep.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Was sucked off outdoors about an hour ago by an anon cocksucker concealed by his hoodie. Met him in the back of his house by the basement entrance while his roommates were inside. He sucked me while we both poppered up until I shot my load down his throat and he kept sucking making sure to get every drop. 

• Like 1

my Sweet Latinon FB just left.  Was a surprise visit, although it's always spontaneous. But 0930 on a Monday morning was not even on my radar. Was walking out the door to go have a late breakfast on a non work day for me, and my phones starts buzzing and His ID comes up.  He told me He had a break in 30 minutes and asked if i could be ready... i look at my watch and my only concern is being prepped in time for Him... i always want Him.  So i scramble out of my clothes and into the shower to clean out, and worried i would not be ready in time. i fear for the time i'm just to fast and miss something, i don't want Him to experience anything but pleasure and release. Not altruistic lol, it's just that all my pleasure is connected  and dependent on my Tops, i'd rather go without sex if the desire and pleasure is not mutual.  

He was on break, so it was a quick breed. i've gotten the impression before that He cums fast, and usually multiple times. i have never minded a fast cummer, to me that just emphasizes a Mans desire, which is awesome to me. Still, He keeps fucking after He comes, and i'm never sure if He is doing it for me or Him?  Like He feels like He has to give me a longer fuck? i've told Him in a subtle way before that it doesn't matter to me how long He takes, not sure He feels that way on His own though. He left happy and sated, and i feel nothing but high and happy as well.

To me, mutually desired/needed breeding with a Man has nothing to do with time, it can be 30 seconds or 30 minutes, as long as it's real, i get pregnant from Him. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

20 hours ago, Ezslutbottom said:

I'm not 100% sure but I think I got bred last night by a semi homeless guy. I was over playing with a top having a lot of fun dressing up like a sissy cum slut for him. After a couple hours he invited a younger top guy over to play.

Two things cought my attention.

First, the young top definitely hadn't showered for a good while. He was ripe.

Second, the host mentioned something about him floating around from fuck session to fuck session or to friends house's to sleep. It was very prevalent as he did fall asleep after blowing a nice big load in my ass balls deep.

Sounds like you've joined the homeless cumdump club

• Thanks 1