How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

I could fantasize and say I was 10, but I regret and am somewhat embarrassed to say that the truth is I was 27 , from my first boyfriend. By the time I was half that age I was sticking everything from screwdriver handles to soda bottles (the old glass kind with the long smooth neck) to hot dogs in my ass while jerking off and would have happily gave it up to a cock if given the opportunity. Unfortunately that was a different era, pre-Internet with most gays well hidden in the closet. For an already shy boy in a small town with a small family, that was the kiss of sexual death.

I played the 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine' touchy-feely game with the son of a family friend a few times when I was 9-10, and wished then and now that he had wanted to do more and more often, but I only saw him a few times over a couple of years so it wasn't meant to be, and not much happened with a live human between then and the 'big event'.

I really envy those growing up today that can get online and discretely find each other when they're horny and want to fuck. I'm sure if I had the Internet back then I would have moved from improvised dildos to cock many years before I actually did.

Even more satisfying is that now the ones that get boned about taking or giving poz loads can meet like-minded guys on sites like this and (1) admit it, (2) discuss and get comfortable with it, and then (3) work towards their mutual goals. When given the chance I'm always willing to encourage the young guys of today to make their dreams cum true. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get bred until I was 19. I had been fooling around with a cousin that was 3 years younger starting when I was 17 but it was mostly limited to me blowing him. One night after we'd been drinking and getting very horny he dropped his pants and said open your mouth but I told him I was interested in blowing him which he was shocked by as he knew I was always ready to suck a load out of him. I told him that if he wanted to get off he could jerk himself or fuck me. That shocked him and he said he had wanted to for a while but didn't think I'd let him. So that night my 16 year old cousin bred me over and over again.

Bobby

I was 14. I was staying for vacation in my step cousins house. He is 3 years older than me, and we had to share his bedroom. I just had got my pubes growing, but he was very mature already. So I was curious about his body and agreed to play some 'doctor games'. During the game he put a finger in my hole which got me very excited. Actually I didn't want him to fuck me, but I didn't fight him when he tried, because I felt a big sensation in my ass which I hadn't known before. He pumped 3 teen-loads in my guts that first night, and during the entire vacation he seeded my boy ass every fucking day. He is married today with 3 kids.

As raw top says, taking a load in the 80s was challenging. I had my first gay experience and took my first oral load in 85 when i was 21. It was a one night stand with this horny little 19 year old who finally gave up on waiting for me to make the first move, and pounced on me on his couch. At this point, condoms were still recommended for oral sex, but we didn't bother. Thank god - I've always hated the taste of condoms.

It was a couple of years later that I took my first butt load, in the midst of the paranoid safe sex 80s. I met a cutie out clubbing and while walking home we decided to stop in my office. While i was standing in the hallway making sure i was the only one in the office, he walked up behind me, pulled down my shorts and slid in. He pumped up a few times, while bear hugging me, immobilizing my arms in the process, and then pushed in deeply, and froze while growling and groaning. It took me a second to realize what was happening, and to notice things seemed a lot warmer and wetter than usual. When he slowly pulled out I turned around to see no condom, and realized that cum was dripping down my legs. I was in shock, me, little mister safe sex with a safety pin on my shirt and a checkered hanky, but somehow i didn't stop him from planting two more loads that night.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest MightyMouth

I was about 12, he was 14. We had messed around but this one bight I wanted more. I orelubed my hole with vaseline and sat on his dick. It hurt like a mother but I moved it. He kept fucking me for the next 4 years until he went off to college. Then I entered my str8 phase until I turned 30.

• 5 months later...

I was 13 and he was 16, a neighbor of mine. at that age i was usually hanging out with some older boys at a small river near my house. they would give me to smoke from time to time and i was blowing them. he was the first to go from blowing to fucking my ass. damn it hurt as hell the first time but the next ones were much better lol

• 1 month later...

i was 24 ,he was 39,we were in bed with him on top of me fucking me as I was dosed on poppers, after a while he said he was about to cum in me I asked him to pull out, he said no pinned me down and proceeded to cum in me , then collapse on me , I ended up loving it,

• Like 1

Guest virgoz

I started late, post 40. the Top fuckbud I was seeing got me into bareback. one day he got tired of me asking him to pull out and use my mouth. Held me down with force and seeded my hole. He never pulled out again. I was still neg back then