How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

Quite agree: in the UK at the time the age of consent was 21 for gay men. I was 19. Moreover, had I gone to the police (it was a case of unwanted sex I would have been done for indecency as well. Fortunately, the law's been cleared up now but I spent a very uncomfortable 20 years between the attack and the change in the law... Not long before the law was changed, my partner and I ran a message board and had been known to ban members for going too far for the safety of other members.

My first load, I was too young to remember. I only know about it from police reports and a confession.

I was 2-years old when my biological father's brother raped me. This went on until I was 5-years old and placed for adoption.

The first bare load I remember was a product of a quasi-rape. I was 18, freshman in college and consented to bareback sex but on condition top pull out.

Well he refused, placed his body weight on my back with one arm and choked me with the other and told me, "This is the first of many dirty loads in your ass, bitch."

Since then I've only taken raw loads.

I was 10. It happened during our annual fair. Pretty much the whole village was drunk. This guy from down the street was sitting across from me, giving me those strange looks and rubbing his leg against mine under the table. Must have been about as old as I am now. Can't tell you how hard my little boydick was! He winked at me and left the marquee. Took me only a second to make up my mind and follow him outside. He let me fondle his mancock, hidden behind the bushes. It probably was only medium, but FUCK it sure looked huge to me back then. Told me to take it into my mouth, but it wouldn't fit. Took him only about half a minute of licking up and down his cock to cum anyway. Told me to open my mouth wide, but I didn't know what to expect and didn't open fast enough. He made a fucking mess of my t-shirt and I ran home quickly so no one would witness. Got together with him a couple of times and had a lot of very illegal fun. But those were different times...

Harry

Guest BgchaserATX

I was 10, my friend was 13, I knew I was gay and talked him into fucking me. Didn't take much convincing. At 13 he would have fucked a knothole in a tree if he thought he wouldn't get splinters. He was very well endowed for being so young. Took about 2 hours to work my hole enough for him to get in, he fucked for about 2 minutes and shot a load in me. Fucked me three more times that night. He and his brother fucked me off and on for the next 5 years, then he got married and had kids and I didn't get any more until I was 19. Grew up in small town where you could easily get severely hurt (or worse) if you were known to be gay.