Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,686 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

What a question 😂

I like taking loads. Period. I don’t care if it’s dark or illuminated. Of course, I like taking loads in dark room because it’s amazing when you have no idea who is fucking you. You can feel only the thick hard cock and its throbbing before exploding in your hole. 

• Piggy 1

Last weekend, I was at a sauna and kept cruising a super-hot twink. He was about 20, 6'3, blonde, thin ... He ignored me, and I would have done the same if I were him.

Then he wandered into the darkroom, maybe by accident. My towel was over my shoulder and I brushed my hard cock against his leg. He grabbed my cock (which is a decent size) and instantly bent over. I fucked him for a while and it was great, but someone had knocked over a bottle of poppers and I eventually needed some air.

He immediately followed me out. His gorgeous eyes were practically begging me -- and he dragged me back into the darkroom. Damn I blew a big load in him!

We would both have missed out on that awesome fuck if he hadn't wandered into the darkroom.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

4 hours ago, barebackbro said:

We would both have missed out on that awesome fuck if he hadn't wandered into the darkroom.

Darkrooms (and anon sex in general) seem to give more guys more confidence .. as well as hunger for sex .. whether top btm or vers 😎

• Upvote 2

Darkrooms are the best. I don’t want to see the guy, the hottest fuck is generally the second or third. You feel their finger search for your hole, dip in and realise you are already loaded, you can sense them get really excited at fucking my now sloppy hole and they ram in with that ball slapping sound deep into your ass. On a good night this sets up a train, guys nearby near the sound of a wet hole and want their turn. I love to put my hand underneath, feel their balls tighten and then the cock slipping out, a slow dribble of cum.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

i think anonymous dump and go sex is natural and normal. It's how the male animal works. As a a sub i feel liberated from all the nonsense of having to chat beforehand about their holidays and their cat. Anonymous sex in the dark can be so overwhelming. 100% intimate 100% honest

Love taking loads in darkroom. Guys just shoving their raw cock in me and fucking me until they shoot their load in me and when they pull out I never have to wait to take the next load. I can just enjoy a dick in me and having my ass filled with cum. Nothing making it more complicated than it needs to be.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I am Dutch but I have lived and worked for 5 years from 2007 till 2012 in the UK. For me the UK at that time was a MEKKA with cruising spots. Cottaging, parkings, woods, beaches, and gay saunas. I lived in Greater London with lots of saunas. On occasion  I drove also to Brighton. I had 3 saunas there I loved to go too. One was a Older (interior) sauna 2 stores high. It was a bid old and sleazy..... and the most visitors where older guys. I do remember my first visit there. When I came in I was looked ad like fresh meat. After getting naked I went around to look a the place And I liked the sleaziness of the place. I also noticed that a few older guys where behind following me. I had my towel over my shoulder so they could see my semi ridged cock. There was a smal darkroom I went in it was pretty dark and I lay down on a bench. Just lying there listening and smelling the horny smells my cock was grabbed and a warm mouth started to give it the first blowjob. It did not matter that my cock was with a proper strong cocks smell..... had not washed it for several days. What then happend was mind blowing horny. I noticed that my body got grabbed by more hands.... more guys. My cock went from mouth to mouth. I heard more heavy breeding and several mouths where licking sucking my cock, balls and nippels. They also tried to kiss me on my mouth (but I do not do/like that).  My cock got rock hard and that is when I noticed that a guy stepped over me with one leg. Another guy was still holding jerking my cock and positioned my cock between the ass cheeks of the guy that stepped over me. He than just pinned his very open, sloppy wett ass over my cock in one smooth move. He first sat seconds on my cock moving his hips around an then stated to ride my rockhard cock slowly. It felt very good and even got better as another guy started to lick my Cocks haft, balls and the guy his ass while he was riding my cock. All got more and more wett and sticky. And after minutes of riding my cock the guy stepped of my cock and the other guy stepped on and took over with his ass sliding over my cock. His mate than did the same licking the shaft of my cock, my balls and even took my cock out of his friends ass and sucked it clean so he could let it slip up his ass again and again. These guys used my cock without letting me shoot my cum that way for I think 30 min before one of them ride me to the finish shooting a big load of cum up his ass. His friend than came down on us and started licking cleaning when he lifted his ass slowly from my cock. He enjoyed it and me too.

That has been one very horny darkroom experience  for me.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

I've noticed that some guys who may not be the best looking or biggest cocks can be hesitant about fucking in the open in the baths. But in the darkroom, for me as a bottom, it's equal opportunity. I don;t care what you look like or how big is your cock - I just want your load!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4