Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,686 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

I've had a couple of weeks off from visiting my local sauna to do stuff, so I can't wait to get back there next weekend. The darkroom is particularly dark once you're in and turn the corner. That's where it's best to find a nice hard raw cock to back onto. I have some catching up to do, so I'm going to spend lots of time in it to get as much raw cock and cum in me as possible. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nagato20 said:

I fucking love it. First time was when I was 18 went with another friend told me nothing about it except it’s dark and fun. With in minutes I gas guys feeling me up and almost immediately a raw dick pushed in me and started fucking me. No idea who he was how old or how he looked liked but he was raw fucking my slutty 18 yo hole raw. The rush was exhilarating! Was there for a long time and too a lot of anon loads. Felt like a street cum dump but it was amazing being used like that

Dirty whore 😛

• Like 2

i duno if it's because I'm more relaxed in a dark room or if the top is more excited and harder in a darkroom, but i find that, what i call "dipping sex" seem much easier. ya know the sort where the dick just sticks in, thrusts a few times, pulls out, moves on, another guy repeats etc.

i think when you can't see yourself and the knowledge of the top not seeing yourself, it relaxes you, makes you less-self-conscious of what you look like or how your body looks.

i love dark room sex, especialy when ive had a few drinks and feel really slutty and loose haha

• Like 2

I think most of us here love it as an added dimension in sex. A darkroom that’s not totally dark seems to lower the sex threshold for guys, they’re not there to wait for the perfect one just looking to get off. I love how it’s just straight to the sex without all the chitchat.

Completely dark darkrooms makes the threshold even lower. You can’t be bothered to walk around a lot in the complete dark so the first acceptable hole / cock you find will do. At the same time it’s completely horny to be deprived of a sense and focus more on the other senses of touch, sound and smell. The feeling of skin to skin, wet cum, slushy sounds, a cock pulsating cum inside you, it all becomes a stronger sensation; and I love that.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

47 minutes ago, NordicBtm said:

I think most of us here love it as an added dimension in sex. A darkroom that’s not totally dark seems to lower the sex threshold for guys, they’re not there to wait for the perfect one just looking to get off. I love how it’s just straight to the sex without all the chitchat.

Completely dark darkrooms makes the threshold even lower. You can’t be bothered to walk around a lot in the complete dark so the first acceptable hole / cock you find will do. At the same time it’s completely horny to be deprived of a sense and focus more on the other senses of touch, sound and smell. The feeling of skin to skin, wet cum, slushy sounds, a cock pulsating cum inside you, it all becomes a stronger sensation; and I love that.

sometimes i also think maybe i enjoy being used as a toy, a fleshlight, a receptacle just to cum in. thats what i feel like in a dark room and its an amazing sensation.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

Yes, and also as an older guy... tops will have less of a hesitation to judge on looks...
It will all about the hole and how wet it is and how good it will suck in any size cock.

24 minutes ago, ffWhole said:

Yes, and also as an older guy... tops will have less of a hesitation to judge on looks...
It will all about the hole and how wet it is and how good it will suck in any size cock.

Have to agree with you there.  Sadly many guys just edge in ass and move on, but once first loaf in....BAM!

Absolutely LOVE it! Nothing better than that first searching finger finding my lubed hole.  Finger slides in easily and is soon replaced by a cock. Cock is followed by a load, load is followed by another cock - bigger, smaller, thicker, shorter, it doesn't matter as long as they fuck my hungry hole!  Love never seeing who it is.