Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,686 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

The bathhouse I go to has a darkroom and I have taken many loads in there. You can see in there some. So I normally get a look at the guy but if I`m bent over with ass up I let anybody with a good hard dick fuck me.  I normally do a little verbal telling them to breed me. I feel that lets them know I want them to cum in me. After a guy cums in me I normally thank him for fucking me but sometimes after a guy cums in my ass he pulls out and is gone in a couple of seconds. Normally that might be a guy that I didn`t get a look at when we started. One time I had a guy I knew fucking me and another guy was fuck him at the same time. That was hot. Once in a while I get to suck another guy while getting fucked to. 

I would rather take a guy back to my room fuck me . We can be more comfortable there and try different positions til we get in the right one where he can really be in me deep and I have lube there and a few toys to. Also guys have left their dick in me after cumming and just let it soak in my warm tight hole. Til he finally slips out. I also have a butt plug there that I normally tell the guy to plug my ass with as he pulls out.

Darkroom sex is fun for sure. And of course there is the risk factor. I`m not on prep.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Few months ago at a party me and a older guy were playing around in a room and someone open the door and turned the lights out. There was no lights on in the hallway so i could see who. I felt the bed move a lot and heard the guy that was playing with me say to someone his hole is here felt a hand on my ass and then it was getting eaten.  It was completely dark and by the sounds there was a few guys on the bed.

Got pounded a few times and dont know if it was the same guy or others but someone did hold me down as i was getting pounded.

When done someone put a pillow over my face and was told dont move till we are gone. They left i got up and turned the light on and dressed when i went back to the party had no idea who else were in the room.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can not think of anything hotter than taking a load in a totally dark room.  I don't want to see the guy.  I don't want to talk to him.  I want him to finger my ass,  see that I am ready to take him and have him stick his cock in.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I answered a message from a Black top in Minneapolis. His profile gave his status as don’t know don’t care. My kind of guy. I got to his house in a sketchy part of town and rang the front doorbell. I got a text that said come in the house and walk straight ahead to the bedroom. Strip and get on all fours. I’ll meet you there when you’re ready. The house was extremely dark but the bedroom was pitch black. I got undressed and in position. My head was away from the door so couldn’t see him as he entered then closed the door for  total darkness again. He was already hard as a rock. He told me to take a couple of deep hits of poppers since he’s huge and didn’t want any resistance. Huge he was. Damn. Fucked like a pro and long lasting. Fucked for about 30 minutes before cumming in me. But I was able to feel his legs and arms with my hands. His skin was scaly and covered with bumps. No wonder he wanted total darkness. After he came he told me to leave. He left the room first so I lingered a few minutes and sniffed his dirty briefs and took some poppers just relishing how I had been used as a cum dump. He contacted me a few other times and I now saw his profile listed his status as positive. Not undetectable. My cunt began to twitch seeing his new status. 

• Like 4