Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,686 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

In a darkroom upstairs at the sauna I was constantly mouth fucked by 3 guys, just moving my head between them, two of them were big guys, all shot their loads down my throat after a while.

Dark room dungeon room was the best, I was sprawled on the leather mat bench in the corner, legs apart, dark except for the odd bit of light flicking through a reddish window.

A bloke with a Brummie accent, had me sucking his cock and asked if I fancied for him getting a few blokes to fuck me after he had prepared me?? yes, however; I thought I was prepared he went to the back of me and worked my hole with his fingers and lube for ages, I was so relaxed, too relaxed!! My ass was on fire but nice if that makes sense, I kinda felt floated, he was very attentive, kissing and massaging me, I was just so relaxed, he fucked me, other guys appeared, my legs were stretched open along with the cheeks of my ass as he pounded deeper, I felt like I was drifting in and out, but there too.

He said that we were going to the little room attached, which seemed to be a dark corridor, narrow, we walked through although my legs were like putty, there were blokes on both sides, had to push through, hands were on me, kissing, tongues, some one sucking me, it was pitch black! loved it, the guy with the accent said, who wants to fuck him? I was bent over in this dark wet smelly narrow corridor and repeatedly fucked and hard by some, I was leaning with my hands on the wall in front for support. Must have took at least 9 loads in there and have no idea who they were.But the bloke kept to his promise. I was sore, but felt horny and went looking for more.

Guest ff-whole

Last month I was in Santiago, Chile and got whored out in the steam rooms and darkrooms, both very dark places and I loved it... Got filled with numerous loads without any inhibition for the first time and it was a milestone for me... I don't want or need to see who is doing it to me and just cum in my ass. However my next time I want to suck cock as well and those I do want to see. I am kind of picky on hygiene so then I would like to have some kind of light around to see what kind of dick cumms in my mouth and that will be my ultimate milestone being a slut. Once I over that part, I am willing to go dark again... I don't have the hygienic issue with the dicks going in my ass... Just fuck and fill...

I love sex in darker places because guys become more uninhibited. But I find that most saunas don't know how to offer good darker places for sex. If I owned a sauna I would offer rooms and play area in a darker side where most lights are off but also rooms and play areas in a more illuminated area. I've been in saunas where they have 3-4 public slings and all of them in well illuminated areas, none in a dark corner.

The most popular sauna in Santiago, Chile, is called "282" (dos-ocho-dos). This place gets real crowded on weekend nights, so crowded that when all lockers are sold out customers place their belongings in a bag and hand it back to the staff. There's one "dark room" on the second floor with a very large matt which is basically full of guys sleeping because there are hardly any rooms for rent. The most popular places for sex are a hallway on the 2nd and 3rd floors, which are semi dark and most guys congregate, even get fucked. Why doesn't the sauna offer better dark rooms when it's obvious that many guys would use these dark places? Not to mention the fire traps that guys congregating on the 2nd and 3rd floor create.

I'm sure that more guys like sex in dark places that are willing to admit. Others are too picky and don't wanna to just have sex with just anyone.

Love 1-1 or 3somes at home, but when I want anon sex I just to to a club or sauna with a darkroom. Don't even want to see the guys, just feel around for a nice big fat cock, have him stuff my hole and fuck me silly. Pass me around to the next one until my hole is raw and can't take anymore. After a while I even take smaller ones, as long as my ass is filled. Love the feeling of cum dripping down my legs.

i generally like to see the guy (s) who fuck me, but completely anonymous in a darkroom is also good. Variety is the spice of life they say, and as long as spunk gets fucked into my arse and/or I fuck mine into another guys arse it's all good. And i'm sure many guys who would normally only fuck with condoms go raw in the dark..