Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,685 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

I really like dark rooms because it gets down to just sex. I popper myself and get my ass up for anyone to fuck. The feeling of cum dripping out of my hole and down my leg just turns me on more.

• 1 month later...

The sauna near Waterloo Station is always very dark in general, the gloryhole room is always good. Was sucking off a big fat guy and an Asian, fat boy had a really cheesy fetid cock. Both shot in my mouth and over my face while they kissed.

Another guy came and sat on my cock and rode me till I filled his ass.

Best was later when I walked down a dead end corridor, it was so dark I could not see a thing, I was aware another guy had followed me in, we started roughly kissing, his beard rubbing my face, hi turned my round put my hands against the wall and I felt some wetness against my ring, next I felt his hard cock dilating my hole and the pop as he entered me. Shame he only lasted a few strokes before cumming and then justwalked out.

I lay on the sticky floor, wiped us some mess and used it as lube to bring myself off.

My GF really loves the dark room at the swingers club we use, last time she sucked off about 7 guys in 20-25min, while she was the centre of attention another MF couple came in, her partner wasted no time in bending her over the sofa and fucking her as I rubbed her tits while she stroked me.

After a couple of min he pulled out and I took his place, she had a sopping wet, fat smooth pussy which I added my load too.

The GF and I left the dark room and her hair, face, cloths, stocking tops and cleavage was coated with cum marks, we foud a private booth and started fucking, she will only BB with me so would have gone mental if she had known my cock had been in another woman only min before.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Depends a bit on my mood but it can be horny as fuck. Haven't been to one lately but years ago after the break-up with my BF I went totally mental and travelled to Amsterdam practically every weekend to go to Thermos Night sauna. One area was pitch dark. Could't see a thing. You just went in and felt your way around. The place was filled with bodies and you bumped into guys. Cocks felt and sucked. Hands on my ass. Cocks in my ass while sucking off another guy. Poppered up. Fucking horny times. Got hammered by loads of guys there while swallowing cum.

Nowadays I rather see the face of the guy I am having sex with but on the other hand the memories of those adventures still make me hard. Will be in Playa del Ingles on Gran Canaria for the next two weeks starting Sunday. Most bars have dark rooms there and now that I am older it's the perfect place to get anon cock and cum.