Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,686 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

I live in a very rural area of Alabama, so it's very difficult to find tops let alone a poz one....Sometimes I go many months without a sexual partner at all, and it gets very frustrating...So I've taken to driving to one of the sex clubs in Atlanta, GA and giving up my raw ass to random tops in the dark room there...Sometimes I get fucked as many times as 30+ times in a single night, although my normal average is getting plowed around 12 - 15 times.....But out of that many fucks, I ended up with about 6 or 7 cum loads in my ass at the end of the night..No idea who they are, or anything -so the random nature of it is a turn on...My only complaint is that many of them talk about how great my ass feels while they fuck me bareback, but then they pull out and walk away before giving me their cum load...Or pat me on my ass and say I'll be back...WTF??? My thinking is, if I'm giving up my raw ass, and someone enjoys it enough to comment about it, then give me the cum load as my reward...Is that reasonable???? What do you guys think??

BamaBugChaser: They'll be sampling other asses too, as part of their fun, which is why they say they will be back, but maybe they then find another good one and decide to give it to them when they have edged enough and want to cum and most likely leave. If you're in a darkroom how would they know which one you are. They are just choosing the best ass to get themselves off with. I've had a guy stop and go away a couple of times and come back a third to finish off in me, in the past. That is a nice feeling - that he liked your ass enough to reward you with the load but when you're not the only raw bottom there, you face competition for that reward. Sometimes you have to make do with the compliments alone. That's bathhouses and saunas for you.

I live in a very rural area of Alabama, so it's very difficult to find tops let alone a poz one....Sometimes I go many months without a sexual partner at all, and it gets very frustrating...So I've taken to driving to one of the sex clubs in Atlanta, GA and giving up my raw ass to random tops in the dark room there...Sometimes I get fucked as many times as 30+ times in a single night, although my normal average is getting plowed around 12 - 15 times.....But out of that many fucks, I ended up with about 6 or 7 cum loads in my ass at the end of the night..No idea who they are, or anything -so the random nature of it is a turn on...My only complaint is that many of them talk about how great my ass feels while they fuck me bareback, but then they pull out and walk away before giving me their cum load...Or pat me on my ass and say I'll be back...WTF??? My thinking is, if I'm giving up my raw ass, and someone enjoys it enough to comment about it, then give me the cum load as my reward...Is that reasonable???? What do you guys think??

No top owes you his load. Most tops can only cum once then they are done. Sometimes twice. So it is not uncommon for men to sample until they are ready to bust or until they find "just the right one". Don't worry about it, but don't ever think they owe you.