Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,686 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

I've never done it before. But am hoping to find out this week. Going to Atlanta for work and am planning on heading to Club Eros if I can manage it while in the area.

But I do have a BBRT party planned for the 8 April at 8:00 PM, have 19 guys approved, hopefully they all show up and dump their hot loads deep in my cunt.

I am addicted to dark room sex. The dark and less that I can see, the better. My blood boils as I am groped and penetrated ending in a full breeding. The best is having multiple tops use my hole and listen as they talk about breeding my ass and leaving hot loads. I always leave wanting more, no matter how many times I have been bred. T

Exactly! with you on this.

You know I DO!! Took 8 anon cock and 6 loads earlier, loved the probing, the hands, the grunting and guys just using my holes for their own pleasure and not having a clue as to what they look like; just banging my hole in the pitch black. I love it when other guys help the fucker, by pulling my butt cheeks further open and telling them to fuck me hard! Yep I love the dark sex.

Guest indynudeguy

Fuck yes. Nothing like hitting a dark room with my hole greased up for any man wanting to dump a load. It's fucking hot offering up my hole.