Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,686 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

Had fun recently in Amsterdam, where dark rooms are still the best aspect of bars like the Cukoo's Nest. The darker the better, since all the other senses shift into overdrive when you can't see. Smell and touch are fantastic turn-ons, and there's nothing sexier than hands and holes and mouths coming out of nowhere. Bred again and again at both ends.

Never done but what a turn on! Any dark rooms in the NYC area?

At the Cumunion parties at Paddles, the back room is almost dark and definitely operates like one: no talk, just fucking in a small space packed with naked men. Sometimes you can't tell who's fucking whom.

when i was in Amsterdam, many of the bars had dark rooms that were truly dark like you describe MMM and i was in pig heaven! now, when i'm going to a bar or club or bathhouse with a "darkroom" that may not be truly dark, i simply take a blindfold with me. i'll search out a sling, fuck bench, mattress or other suitable place where i can assume an appropriate position and i put on the blindfold and get in place. it's not a perfect solution to the problem because it can't create those group effects you talked about like group loss of inhibition and almost mob-like group action driven by shared instinct. but what it does ensure for me is that i cannot see the cocks (or men) i'm servicing, and i have also found that the blindfold causes many men to lower their inhibitions and let them fuck harder and be more physical, be more aggressive or dominant, be more verbal, be nastier in their verbal performance, etc. i guess they figure they can really let loose and "do what they want" since i wont be able to identify them once the act is over.

so in answer to the original question of the posting, yes. yes yes yes yes yes!

Dark rooms that you typically find in the sleazier bars (the ones I tend to stick to) are a ton of fun, but you usually can see at least a little bit of who's around you. I've only found one or two in my life where the room is totally dark...where you can't even see your hand in front of your face. It's very disorienting, which adds to the excitement. Something about everyone being blind seems to heighten the animal instincts and completely kills the inhibitions. The total randomness of who's fucking who is hot...it's not that there's a sub who's not in control...there's no-one's in control of the scene.

Guest Raxi Starbeam

I've never been to a darkroom as there isn't one here. At least, not one I am aware of. I tend to do the darkly lit hosting or traveling more.