Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daddyboyleo

If You Are Negative And On Prep, Would You Consider A Long Term Relationship/marraige With Someone Poz

21 posts in this topic

While I've never really been interested in a dating or romantic relationship with another guy (I prefer women for that, but that's another topic), I would not be opposed to it if I met someone with whom I just had an instant connection beyond just sex. I would have no problem if he was poz. I already have a regular fuck buddy who is poz and not on meds. We rarely go a week without swapping loads.

@LittlePrEP Your partner definitely deserves to be part of this conversation. It could be a real blow to him if he found out you had deliberately gotten poz by his seed without his knowledge. It's not worth risking hurting him. Hopefully he will understand your need and your desire for this bond with him -- but if he doesn't, it could destroy him, and your relationship. Talk to him. 

Edited by 6811283

Sadly it would be an issue for me. I have a compromised immune system due to being premature and I am disabled. With Medicare/Medicaid cuts, and disability of $700/month, there's no way I could afford PrEP even if sideffects didn't wreck my already somewhat-marginal health. Needless to say, HIV has always been a specter to me, even more than the rest of those of my generation . Sadly, 'manageable' is relative in health terms and I just can't get past the 'This will kill you if you don't respond well to meds, can't take them, or otherwise lose access.' I don't mean to be an asshole, as the previous poster living with diabetes said, but..the health risk looms larger, to me.

Hey your not being a asshole Grey. In this life we should all count the cost, for you and others you feel that the risk is too high. That's your choice to make and not one that anyone should try to make you feel guilty about. It's not like your saying "I wouldn't and your crazy or stupid if you would"

I'm on PrEP now, and I would not have any concerns about dating or being in a relationship with someone who is HIV+.  PrEP is a great innovation, and as a believer in science and research, there can only be improvements to be made from here on out...it would be great if there were a cure found in my lifetime! 

The only issue I can think of would be if studies/trials found that there were significant long-term side effects of Truvada that would cause harm to my body.  Then things might get dicey...but even then if I'm in a good, trusting, lasting relationship with a HIV+ man, we'd make it work.

Update on my earlier post from August:  We got married in April, tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary of meeting me. He's fucked me raw almost every two days for two years and I'm still neg.  He's UD on meds. Love his raw sperm in me. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By TagBoy87
      Some months ago I got stealthed in a sauna.... 
      For some odd reason I did not minded, I even left the guy bred me a second time... it was hot, but as always when the honriness finishes I have to deal with the rational decision of keep on living, paying taxes, working, taking care of family and friends, and so I decided to go on PeP.
      I hated it tbh, it was my second time, both time for stealthing and meds where killing my stomach... some days I even started taking the meds lates and one day I was partoculary annoyed at them and in a odd mood... I ended up flushing some of thems.
      I promissed myself no more annoying wait for results and super combinations of drugs: If I was gonna be poz I would just had sex w poz guys and wait at least a bit before taking meds and If I was gonna be neg, I would go on PreP to avoid the hussle.

At the end the results came. Neg. Doctor told me it was safe for me to start PreP now, and so today I rodered my first 3 months supply.
      I'm puzled... a part of me is scared since I know that once on PreP I would probably have no inhibitions and I will do things so dangerous I could not even dream before.
      Saunsas, dark rooms, bbrt orgys and maybe even PnP... who knows where i'll stop.

A part of me is scared. 
      I wanted to ask Preppers some questions:
      •Did you become so slutty you could not control yourself?
      •Did Prep made you catch more stds apart from HIV obviously
      •After how long did you knew it was working?
      •And if you stopped taking Prep why was it?
    • By TheLusciousLad
      Long story short, i'm 21 years old and i'm trying to get on SSI/disability due to my conditions i have (type 1 diabetes, autism, adhd, and a few other mental conditions). I haven't been approved for SSI yet however, and will most likely not be approved until another 2 years (it's a very long process)
      BUT my point is: i don't have any income at all, so I have to be on state health insurance. 
      Right now, i'm on state health insurance in Wisconsin. But my adoptive parents are going to be sending me down to Florida to live with relatives, so I'll have to go on state health insurance there instead once i move away (in October 2017)
      Today, my doctor just put me on PrEp, as i requested. It's covered by my state health insurance in Wisconsin, but would it be covered by state health insurance in florida? does anyone have any experience with this? 
    • By lucurious
      Hey guys! Please consider that this is my first erotic story ever and that English is not my native language. Have fun!

Meeting my hero

Part 1

I had just become matriculated at the university, when I was browsing the diverse student groups there were. One of them especially sparked my interest: A queer student group. They planned different types of events at the semester start – even before the lectures. One of them was a superhero themed meet and greet which had the purpose to convince guys to visit who had not come out yet. Actually a very nice idea, which got my attention, as I was only outed with my friends and sexually quite inexperienced, a virgin indeed.

So I searched for a sexy Spider-Man costume. He's my favourite. And thinking ahead I thought that I should be mostly naked underneath, but not totally – in case of … boner. So I bought my very first jock strap. An embarrassing shopping tour.

When the evening came, I was surprised how chill I was since everything was anonymous. I could just go any time without being stigmatized as a party hater forever and so on. I felt a certain freedom here. The student group had rented a local club. It was dark with flashing lights and loud. As I went inside I was greeted by an Iron Man and another Spider-Man. Oh shiiiit. The Spider-Man told me that I shouldn't be shocked. Spider-Man was apparently the costume of choice here for many. This sucked for me, but whatever.

After a while of partying, as I went to get a new drink, I could feel someone putting a hand on my shoulder, saying “Hey, we should totally further the plot, Spidey.” As I turned I could see a Deadpool standing in front of me. He was slightly taller than me and the only Deadpool at this party.

I, giggling: “Hey, nice hit on!”

Deadpool: “Yeah, I kinda want to stay in character here. So, wanna be my Spidey?”

I: “Well, uh, how come you chose me?”

Deadpool: “I figured you're the hottest Spidey here, and the hottest guy as far as I can see.” He leaned to the side to take a look at my ass. “Awesome ass. The jockstrap's a bonus, honey.”

I: “Oh shit, you can see that?”

Deadpool: “Oh, I can see that.” His hand which so far was holding a drink in front of his crotch moved to the side. “Whereas I'm naked.” He visibly smiled through his mask as my eyes widened and I gulped. I could see the outline of a very nice cock. “So in a Deadpool-Spidey situation, you'd really be the Spidey, right?” As he said this he elegantly raised his glass and spread a finger when saying “Deadpool” and inserted it into a hole created by his index finger and thumb of his free right hand for “Spidey”. Then he added: “Ok, let me just break character a minute. I'm not usually like this, ok? But I kinda feel like being cheeky today, as a Deadpool.”

I: “Yes”, I grinned.

He didn't wait long to grab my arm and pull me aside to the wall. After some chatter without much meaning, as we were both done with our drinks, I licked my lips as I so often do after drinking. However, in this context I knew that I could get his attention with it. He quickly grabbed my empty glass, put it aside, put one hand at my hip, the other at the back of my head and started kissing me with passion. He was the best kisser I'd ever had, really know how to use his tongue annd I did my best to reciprocate. “Oh, I can't take it any more. Let's go, Spidey!”, he said and again impressed me with his strength by simply pulling me somewehere else. Oh, I like strong guys.

• By skinster
      Sluts, whores and bitches rejoice! Generic Truvada is coming. By Teva (US), maker of very many things generic. Unfortunately their pricing varies widely. But as always - the the proof is in the pudding, no date yet and no pricing either:
      http://www.raps.org/Regulatory-Focus/News/2017/06/09/27877/FDA-Approves-First-Generic-Version-of-Gileads-HIV-Drug-Truvada/

• By gay87
      I out myself as a prep user and got into a debate with a fuck buddy who always insisted on condom even though both of us were neg and I'm on prep 
      I argued to him that if I leave hiv out of the equation by taking prep, doesn't that makes me as safe as blowing a raw dick? 
      He is a 'safe sex' player, I told him, 'you know sucking a raw dick also expose you to sti right?'
      he retorted that 'but these sti are easily curable!' 
      I replied 'but if I took prep and leave hiv out of equation, getting a raw anal load, is only as risky as swallowing a load down your throat' 
      what do u guys think? Am I wrong to think this way? Is taking a raw load up my arse on prep much more dangerous than a neg guy not on prep drinking poz cum 

Other #BBBH Sites…