daddyboyleo

If You Are Negative And On Prep, Would You Consider A Long Term Relationship/marraige With Someone Poz

While I've never really been interested in a dating or romantic relationship with another guy (I prefer women for that, but that's another topic), I would not be opposed to it if I met someone with whom I just had an instant connection beyond just sex. I would have no problem if he was poz. I already have a regular fuck buddy who is poz and not on meds. We rarely go a week without swapping loads.

• Upvote 3

@LittlePrEP Your partner definitely deserves to be part of this conversation. It could be a real blow to him if he found out you had deliberately gotten poz by his seed without his knowledge. It's not worth risking hurting him. Hopefully he will understand your need and your desire for this bond with him -- but if he doesn't, it could destroy him, and your relationship. Talk to him. 

Edited by 6811283
  • Upvote 1

Sadly it would be an issue for me. I have a compromised immune system due to being premature and I am disabled. With Medicare/Medicaid cuts, and disability of $700/month, there's no way I could afford PrEP even if sideffects didn't wreck my already somewhat-marginal health. Needless to say, HIV has always been a specter to me, even more than the rest of those of my generation . Sadly, 'manageable' is relative in health terms and I just can't get past the 'This will kill you if you don't respond well to meds, can't take them, or otherwise lose access.' I don't mean to be an asshole, as the previous poster living with diabetes said, but..the health risk looms larger, to me.

Hey your not being a asshole Grey. In this life we should all count the cost, for you and others you feel that the risk is too high. That's your choice to make and not one that anyone should try to make you feel guilty about. It's not like your saying "I wouldn't and your crazy or stupid if you would"

I'm on PrEP now, and I would not have any concerns about dating or being in a relationship with someone who is HIV+.  PrEP is a great innovation, and as a believer in science and research, there can only be improvements to be made from here on out...it would be great if there were a cure found in my lifetime! 

The only issue I can think of would be if studies/trials found that there were significant long-term side effects of Truvada that would cause harm to my body.  Then things might get dicey...but even then if I'm in a good, trusting, lasting relationship with a HIV+ man, we'd make it work.

• Upvote 1

Update on my earlier post from August:  We got married in April, tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary of meeting me. He's fucked me raw almost every two days for two years and I'm still neg.  He's UD on meds. Love his raw sperm in me. 

I'm neg, on PrEP and would certainly be in a LTR with a poz guy. Not that I'm particularly looking to date, but most of the guys I've met and become closer with have been poz. 

• Upvote 1

I`m neg. and NOT on Prep.  I am a bottom too. If I were in a relationship with a poz guy I would most certainly have bare sex with him.  Most poz guys are undetectable. So I would not give it a second thought. Him cumming in my would be fine with me. Even if he wanted to stop taking his meds. for a while so his VL went up I would still let him cum in me every time he fucked me. I think it would be a very naturel and exciting bonding experience.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cman54 said:

I`m neg. and NOT on Prep.  I am a bottom too. If I were in a relationship with a poz guy I would most certainly have bare sex with him.  Most poz guys are undetectable. So I would not give it a second thought. Him cumming in my would be fine with me. Even if he wanted to stop taking his meds. for a while so his VL went up I would still let him cum in me every time he fucked me. I think it would be a very naturel and exciting bonding experience.

That's how I feel too, as I sit here with an ass full of UD Poz cum...

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 3:40 PM, BiAggieGuy said:

While I've never really been interested in a dating or romantic relationship with another guy (I prefer women for that, but that's another topic), I would not be opposed to it if I met someone with whom I just had an instant connection beyond just sex. I would have no problem if he was poz. I already have a regular fuck buddy who is poz and not on meds. We rarely go a week without swapping loads.

This says it all pretty much for myself except getting involved with the female part, although if the situation of a fem that is HIV+ would come up and things were to progress in a suitable manner, I'd probably go for it with her. For the time being and as far as I can see into the future, I'm not interested in any kind of an LTR with male or female, but if things were to change for some reason, I'd be open and absolutely willing to have a partner that is HIV+.

I'm still  neg but would be fine about a LTR with a poz guy. I love BB  and before Prep I finally had to accept  there was a likelihood of becoming poz. Once i had accepted this  I found myself totally relating to poz guys.

• Upvote 1

I'm Poz undetectable on meds and I would never start having sex with anyone without telling them. It really turns me on when neg guys want me to fuck them, but fucking other poz guys is an even bigger turnon.

My partner is undetectable ... has been for years and we fucked bareback before prep. I'm on prep now and don't hesitate to take a poz load, and would certainly consider a long-term relationship with a poz unmedicated/toxic/undetectable guy if something happened in this relationship.

My partner is also undetectable. We've been together for 17 years now. I  got on prep so we can expand our horizons (we went to wetn'hot this year for example). I've taken his loads for years and am still negative. 

Personally, I think its a great idea.  Im negative, but chasing.  Being gifted and having a relationship with the gifter would be amazing! We would share the trials and tribulations of being poz, and becoming poz.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Pigbottom93
      I will be attending a conference in Atlanta at the end of this week. Want some guys to breed and knock this negative bugchaser cumdump up! Poz me and make sure I go home with your hiv and aids loads 
    • By Bantoof
      I'll be in town visiting soon and I need to unload. Anyone willing to help me out? I prefer bb and need someone clean. I'm a 6'8" lineman type and bicurious. I want someone to drain my balls and I may want to explore a bit. I can drive but prefer to host in my hotel room. Anyone want to teach me a few things?
    • By Bibabe
      "Fucking shit" I mumbled, while holding the now empty bottle of Fentanyl. 
      I had started using the drug almost a year ago, after I broke a few bones in a bad car wreck. My bones had healed months ago, but I hadn't stopped the use. After all the crap I went through, I enjoyed the high and didn't really see a reason to live without it. My doctor eventually saw it otherwise though. A month ago he gave me my last scrip, and now that ran out.
      I could already feel my stomach start to flip a little. If I didn't find something else soon I knew I was going to go batshit. I started thinking back to high school and who might have had connections back in the day. I technically should still be there, but I had to drop out, partly due to the accident. I still knew of at least one dude who might be able to hook me up though; Andre. 
      Just to make sure I got this shit as quickly as possible, while I could still function, I drove over to Andre's pronto. After banging on his door for a bit, he opens up. The dude spends maybe 10 seconds just looking me up and down. 
      "Damn, Lauren, you still a fine thing, ain't you?" 
      I'm about 5 foot 1, blonde, and at the time I was wearing a short skirt and black top that clearly highlighted my thin waist but massive boobs. I figured it would be helpful to lean on my looks a bit to get the job done here. 
      "Yeah Andre, you know me. Mind if I come in for a bit?"
      Andre stepped aside and let me in. After sitting down I cut straight to the point and asked if he had any painkillers, while trying to convey the urgency of this request.  
      "Nah, painkillers are expensive as fuck if it ain't your prescription. But I can hook you up with something better. You ever tried smack?"
      I replied that I hadn't, but that I was up for anything that would stop the shakes. He went to his closet and pulled out a box, out of which he pulled a syringe and some powder. I would normally be really freaked out by a random syringe, but obviously I was in no mood to care right now. I let him take my arm and inject it in. Within moments I could feel all my pain washing away. More than that, I felt amazing. Like I was in heaven. I could just lie there and forget everything. It was euphoric. Way better than the Fentanyl. 
      "Now, to discuss the payment." Andre said. I gestured to my purse "I have like $20 in there" things were getting pretty cloudy at this point. "$20 isn't really worth what I just gave you, plus you probably want a small supply of your own right? I think I have a better way you can pay." 
      I couldn't think clearly at all at this point, but I didn't care. I said whatever he thought was best would be okay, then I just closed my eyes and lounged back to enjoy the experience. Within a little bit, I realized Andre had crawled over next to me. I felt his hand start groping the outside of my shirt, appreciating the firmness of my tits. His other hand went down and entered under my miniskirt. He quickly pushed a couple fingers into my underwear and started probing my vagina. Normally I would either be horrified, or if I liked the guy I would be moaning, but at this point the euphoria from the dope was just overpowering all my other sense so I barely reacted at all. 
      After that, I felt something touch my hand. With my eyes closed I hadn't noticed before, but there was no mistaking it now; Andre was naked and that was his penis. I felt Andre pull down my panties and climb on top of me. He hiked my shirt and bra up so my breasts were out too. I opened my eyes and mentioned a condom, but he just shushed me, pushed my legs further open, and shoved in his penis. 
      I'm not sure how long he lasted, but after humping me for a time he finally came inside me. I wasn't on birth control at the time, since I hadn't really been social or had a chance to meet guys since the accident, but I was way too fucking high to care. It was great.
      After he came inside me, I mostly stayed on his couch for hours, just letting the dope take away my troubles. I was too high to even worry about cleaning the cum out. Andre left me there for a little bit, but eventually he came back. He said "Oooh leaving the cum in for all too see, my kind of gal!" He then started kissing me again, before climbing on top and humping me more. This pattern repeated a few more times throughout the day, resulting in maybe 5 loads from Andre, before I finally started coming down from the high. 
      At first, when I came down, it was okay. Like I wasn't great like I was during the high, but I wasn't terrible. I almost went home too, but after a little bit I started shaking again. I realized I needed more of the shit, and Andre obliged. What began after this resulted in me staying at Andres for 3 more weeks. Each day he'd load me up with dope and I'd flip over and let him have his way. I didn't even bother getting dressed anymore and stayed butt naked constantly. I didn't mind the frequent sex, since it was only Andre and he kept me constantly high at this point, so I didn't even need to worry about coming down. 
      After that, it started getting a little weirder. I guess I built up a tolerance, cause it started taking much more dope to get me high, and it stopped feeling as good as it used too. Plus, Andre stopped caring as much about the sex, I guess I lost my appeal around the 200th time he fucked me. I started to worry what I'd do if he kicked me out, since I was getting more expensive by the day. I brought this up with him, and he said "don't worry baby, I've got a plan".
      The next day, he kept me high like usual, but he didn't fuck me at all. The same thing happened for two days afterwards as well. I was starting to get worried, but at least I was high so I didn't care. On the fourth day, he said he was giving me a 'special dose' of something called 'dynamite'. It was apparently dope, laced with cocaine, and he said it would bring me the biggest high ever. After he injected it, I realized his claims were not unfounded. I felt amazing again. In absolute bliss, but with more energy than I had the first time with just dope. I moved around a bit and actually tried to talk a bit with Andre this time, which I never really tried to do while high. He kind of ignored me though, which was a little bothersome. Andre instead brought out some new clothes for me and got me to try them on. They were very shiny and revealing, but whatever Andre wanted at this point. 
      After a little bit, a couple dudes knock on the door and Andre brings them in. They both seemed really old and kind of crusty. The look in their eyes though... it showed only lust. I looked at Andre, worried, cause I definitely did not want this two to fuck me. But I was still high as fuck, and in no position to resist. Especially with my supply to dope on the line. One of them gets naked and spreads my legs. Pretty quickly I feel his penis penetrate. The old dude then laid on me and actually started to kiss me while he humped. With his hands, he tore open my bodice and grabbed my breasts. I mostly tried to pretend this wasn't happening by focusing on the drug. The extra cocaine kept me a little more awake that I would have liked though.
      After a little bit, the first old dude came inside me. The second one then climbed on. A similar sequence of events happened, and he too came inside me. I realized that I was actually probably going to get pregnant, if not from Andre then from these guys.
      After the second guy came, it got worse though. One of the old guys said "Okay Andre, she's pretty good. we'll take her." I wasn't sure what they meant, but I knew it wasn't good. The old guys tried to move me, but I wouldn't budge. I pretended like I was too high to move, mostly so I wouldn't have to go to wherever they intended. Andre told them to just wait a bit though, I'd come around. 
      After an hour or so, I realized what he meant. The drugs he gave me were wearing off quickly now. I could feel the onset of the shakes start. I asked Andre for another hit, but he just said they'd be giving me the hits now. I realized I had no choice. I asked them instead and they said I could have whatever I wanted when I got home. The shakes started getting worse, so I just went with them and hoped for the best. 
      They gave me some cheap clothes, then drove me around for a while til we came to a part of town I was totally unfamiliar with. They brought me into a decent sized house. At this point, the shakes were getting bad and I could tell I was going to puke soon and it was only getting worse. I started begging for a hit. One of the old guys told me I could have one, or I could leave. As in, they were letting me leave if I wanted, but they wouldn't give me a hit if I did. I knew I couldn't live without this, so I decided to stay. 
      They got another guy there to lead me up to a bedroom with only one mattress. The guy gave me a hit and I instantly felt the shakes start to fade. Whatever he gave me this time was nice, but it also made things a lot more cloudy than I was used too. It wasn't bad though, I didn't mind not being all there. Within a few minutes, some guy entered the room. He was tall, but extremely thin. After getting naked, he stripped my clothes and climbed on top of me. "Fucking junkie" he said. I was too out of the loop to really do anything, so I let him spread my legs easily. As he was entering me, I noticed a small biohazard tattoo on his chest. I guess he was into cartoons or something?
      After a few minutes, the dude came inside me. "Do you have it already? I'd fucking love to be your daddy if you don't." 
      I didn't know what he meant, so I didn't reply. The dude gave up quickly and left. What followed, was quite unexpected though. Within the next few hours there was a string of numerous guys who came in to fuck me. I was too gone to care. All I did was keep my legs spread, and frequently wonder why so many of them had biohazard tattoos on them. 
      By the end of the day, I was a mess. My vagina was thoroughly destroyed, with semen covering everything. Finally, there was a brief lull between patrons. It was only a few minutes or so, but that was still much longer than any break before that. Eventually, a man who called himself 'the owner of this establishment' comes in. He starts examining my pussy, looking to see how beat up it was. 
      Eventually he said "Listen, I don't know if you somehow got through the day without getting it, but just in case I guess I'll finish the job." 
      I wasn't sure what he meant, but then he produced another syringe so I didn't care. He gave me the juice and I let the world fade a bit. The manager then got naked, and I noticed several biohazard tattoos on him. He crawled down next to me and I realized how sharp his fingernails seemed to be. He inserted a few fingers into my vagina and started jackhammering my pussy. It hurt a bit, but the dope mostly kept the pain at bay. After he stopped, I looked down and realized I was bleeding quite a bit. I didn't have time to stare though, as the manager quickly crawled between my legs and shoved his penis in. This dude had a HUGE member too. Like maybe 10 inches and wider than I'd ever seen. I could feel him bottoming out and pushing against the back of my pussy. He didn't waste any time either. Immediately he was going full speed, humping like there was no tomorrow. His huge prick plus my bleeding and thoroughly abused vagina meant that it was quite painful, even with the dope. While he was fucking the shit out of me he yelled"you like that you fucking slut? You like getting POZZED?" 
      I now realized what kind of situation I was in. This wasn't just a pregnancy, this was fucking AIDS. I tried to push him off, but I was way too high and he was way to strong. I gave in and let him have his way. After a bit, I felt his dick start to expand. He put one hand around my neck, practically strangling me, while his other hand was still groping my boob. I started crying.
      "YOU READY FOR AIDS???" he roared, as I felt his cock explode inside me. Jet after jet of venomous semen coated my insides. He slowed down briefly as the spurts of semen subsided, but within a few seconds he started picking up pace again. He leaned down close to me. Grabbing my chin, he forced my lips upwards and started kissing me. His other hand still tight around my neck so I could hardly breath. After maybe 15 minutes or so, by far the longest anyone had lasted that day, the manager finally came again. By that point the pain had gotten worse, but I had stopped caring. The manager gave me another hit on his way out, which greatly helped with my now obliterated pussy. 
      Since then, I've taken hundreds of other guys. I realize now it wasn't just a brothel, the manager actually had a huge fetish for pozzing people. Not just directly, like he did with me, but everyone he possible can. He's moved me to several different brothels since then, but none have had any patrons with a biohazard tattoo. I think this is because they don't have the bug, and he wants me to change that for him. Usually, we don't offer condoms and they don't ask. If they do ask, we were told to poke holes in them first. It isn't hard to figure out why.
      I did end up getting pregnant too. It's only been a few months though, and I bet they won't let me keep it. I'm starting to show my baby bump and it's hurting my figure. Since it's hard to get someone at my level, I can't imagine they'd let me keep it for long. Not that I mind, I don't care about anything anymore. Well, besides dope and trying to ignore the world of course. 
    • By givemetoxic
      my first post got over 60 views bt only one reply. tryna do bttr tgis time. I'm 32yrswhite 220lbs good mouth nice phat round ass cute face  hairy body and discrete. looking for hiv and aids tops to fuck your raw charged up loads into me. I want it bad. fuckin give me that hiv. I will beg u for it. Here is my digits 480-228-1501  If ur serious about meeting hmu by txt.

• By givemetoxic
      Hey whats up.... I'm a young white guy ready to convert... knock me up wth ur hiv or aids loads.... I want it... msg me and lemme know what's up  480-228-1501

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.