Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night in a dark room. He fucked me last week too, but I don't think he came, anyway he deep dicked me so maybe he did and it was deep in the second spot. It was a black guy, nerdish looking kind of like Raj from What's Happening. He fucked me with a rubber and hit deep into the second spot. Then I got him to fuck me on my back on the bench missionary style. While he was doing this I slipped the condom down and off so he fucked me without it, and then bent over and on my back again raw.

Yesterday he was there again. I don't have a nice firm fat ass, but my asshole is very nice, not loose or tight and cleaned out well for 3 hours. So he was fucking me with a condom on and I tired to slip if off, he has a long dick so most of his shaft is raw, and the condom is only on the last third of his long dick. He was not going for raw last night. Then later on he came back and fucked me some more, he didn't want to do missionary, so he fucked me bent over. I can't get enough of his dick, he also likes to go all the way in and grind and I can feel his pubes on my cheeks. So he wasn't going raw and he had fucked me and then I blew him a little when the was behind me with the condom off. I was trying to get his raw dick in but he wouldn't let me, so I rubbed against his balls and shaft. Eventually I felt him put the tip in and he came in my ass.

I had a great weekend so far, went to the baths both nights this weekend (forgot that it was fetish Friday which usually means no fucking at all). Not sure, but I think I may have gotten stealthed by a 25 year old black guy in the sling on Friday night. I blew 2 loads Friday night the 1st in an older guy that is always after my load, and the 2nd was a sloppy cum filled hole of a fuckbud, my age, I hadn't seen in awhile. Last night I wore out the hole of a hot muscular black bottom around my age before I came. Then I started to walk past 2 guys fucking just as the top was cumming, he cleaned off his buddies cock turned around and sucked me very briefly while I felt his cummy hole, he turned around assumed the position and I bred him. After he sucked my dick clean we headed to the showers and made out.

I'm headed there again in a few minutes.

What a fucking weekend! Literally

Friday night went to baths and received 3 loads from 3 men (was fucked 2 additional times, but no load given)

Saturday had a sex date with a fuck buddy - he filled my ass with 5 loads over a 3 hour time period - and oh he also fisted me, inserted a cum and piss filled frozen condom in my ass (he cut off the condom and inserted like a frozen ice cube) and followed that with several dildos making sure he pushed it deep in my ass (yes, it melted quickly so it was a different form of being pissed in my ass)

Sunday afternoon a new play buddy stopped by and gave me his load down my throat.

I wish every weekend was like this!!!

I worked till about 1am yesterday. As I am finishing work I went on Craigslist to see if there is any activities. After I scrolled down to about the 20 the post I saw someone that kinda got my interest. I sent him a reply even though it was 2 days old. Around 130 I got a reply from him. I was half way home but turned around and went to his place. He was even better looking in person. I needed a drink so went to the kitchen. His belly showed a little when he opened the top cabinet to get a glass. That was it. I turned him to face me and started taking his clothes off. As we were kissing he took mine off too. We did not say a word. He started jerking me off as we kissed. He then looked down to look at my dick, spit in his palm and rubbed it all over my dick and just turned around. I just slammed it all the way even though he was a bit tight. He whimpered a little at first but then he was pushing back. He begged me to cum in him. I eneded up staying at his place till about 430 fucking him 3 times and making him cum twice. As we were laying in his bed, he actually scooped up a little cum from his ass, rubbed it in his belly button and took my dick and pushed it in. He had one of the deep belly buttons. It felt a bit wierd at first but it felt really great as we were kissing. I almost came in his belly button but he wanted it in his ass so I obliged. That was my last or 3rd load. I gotta try that again.

I got a text from a guy I met at a party. He invited me to visit while his cousin was in town. I agreed thinking that I'd fuck them both before the night was over. The guy is 6'4", 225, smooth, black, and ripped but likes to bottom. If the cousin was half as good, I'd have a memorable evening. When I arrived, I was met with the customary hug. The cousin entered the room from the bath. My jaw dropped! He was taller by at least 2", buck naked with a body to die for but covered in hair. Hands and fingers. It is my weakness. He greeted me with a kiss while the other guy stripped me. I was weak kneed. I took 4 loads from the cousin and hope to get more today.

Am home on spring break visiting parents. They both left for work. There's a lake nearby so yesterday late morning I went for a run. Caught the eye of a hot guy running toward me. We nodded and passed each other. As I ran past I glanced back and he was doing the same. Kept running and then saw him coming toward me again. This time he adjusted his cock while running toward me. I checked him out and as he ran past he smiled and nodded. I slowed and went to a tree to stretch. He came back around and we greeted each other. We were both stretching and checking each other out. He had a ring on and said he lived nearby and asked if I wanted to come get some water. As we walked up the stairs to his townhouse he put his hand on my ass and guided me to his front stoop. When we got in to his place I followed him to his kitchen. As we drank water we continued to eye each other and talk. I adjusted my hard on then he came over to me and knelt down and took my cock out of my shorts and started to suck my cock. I was moaning and ran my hands through his hair. Then he took off my shorts and pushed up my shirt to work my nips. This makes me crazy. I told him I was getting close. He told me not to cum yet. He stood up and started to kiss me while he took out his large cock. With his tongue in my mouth I started to stroke his cock and he moaned into me. Then I knelt down and took his cock in my mouth and he went crazy. I swallowed his cock and he literally yelled and started cumming down my throat. I started shooting, too. I swallowed his cum as best I could while he kept moaning and then started apologizing saying he couldn't stop. I kept sucking and he begged me to stop because it was too sensitive. I pulled off him and he pulled me up and we hugged. I could feel his heart beating while he kept saying "oh my god" and "thank you." We started kissing again. I told him I had to go. We exchanged #s. He texted me late last night and asked if we could get together today.

Yesterday afternoon, I took a load of cum and piss from a FWB. Late night the night before, I fucked a slightly cubby fellow stoner in the neighborhood. We were supposed to just trade head, but I started sucking and licking on that ripe, furry hole between those juicy, thick cheeks. He asked me to fuck him and didn't insist on a condom. He did tell me he wanted me to shoot "on" him. So after pounding that pussy for a bit in doggy, my favorite, I got him in missionary and came on his balls. Damn, I love raw sex when it doesn't lead to any health issues.

JUST NOW ! Been chatting with this new guy past couple days. He came over my place about 130...He's a Hot 46yo. Small framed like me. We started making out right inside the front door.. I feel his HARD 7+ inches in his pants. We stripped on the way to the bedroom.. get naked.. I suck.. its really nice with a curve to it and medium thick. He eats my hole when I keep sucking... I cant wait any longer, I sit on it. We fuck in every position for 90 minutes, his cock NEVER out of my hole. I dripping pre-cum& cum... He shoots 2 (maybe 3) loads... its flowing out my tortured HOLE...

I taking a trip "home" Thursday to NYC area and have a breeding session set up at my Hotel... and a few 1:1's between family visits :-)

Earlier today went to ccbc, the local gay resort/bath house. Met a hot guy in one of the play rooms. He wanted to get fucked. Took him in the garden area and fucked him.as I am sliding in I realized he was already full of cum. He was a hot duck. A little too old for my tastes but hot never the less.

Yesterday arranged a hookup with a couple, 2 tops, 38 and 45. Went to their house.

Nice guys, both black haired, bearded, hairy, unshaved.

Upon arrival they asked me, if I would be interested to have another couple from the neighborhood joining us.

Another 2 tops, 25 and 48.

Yes, I was interested :-)

They came over, we all got naked and down I went on my back on the edge of a big table.

First the young guy mede me suck his dick, which was cut, quite thin and extremely long with a curve downwards.

Meanwhile his partner started to prepare my ass with his tongue while the hosts were watching.

All their dicks went into my ass one after the other, and they were all totally different; long, short, thick, thin, straight, curved. This variety felt very good. Only the young guy with his thin 11 inches made me a hard time, cuz he hammered some spot in my guts which got really sore after some minutes. Besides spit no lube was employed, which I like, cuz it makes me feel more. In the end they all filled me with their loads which I kept inside me until this morning.

Late night call last nite from the sleasy chain smoking van driver who now owns my cunt, he said he hadn't cum 4 three days was gagging to empty his balls in me the today. Picked me up 11 this morning in his van he told me to strip while he drove me to his favourite cruising woods. Parked in a layby he pulled me butt naked into a clearing he unzipped and got me on my knees to take his stiff wet cock in my mouth while he called me all sorts of dirty stuff. Eventually I was bent over, arse in the air while he opened me up with fingers and gob ready to be impaled. Roughly pushed his raw cock in me he held my hips and starting fucking me. Must have been noisy as a fat old guy appeared, came up and groped my body, nipples and cock, unzipped and forced my mouth on his smeggy tool After about 5 minutes spit roast the driver cried out and dumped a huge load in me. After he withdrew he swapped places with the old guy who started fucking my cum filled cunt while i cleaned the cum and arse juices off the drivers cock. A few minutes later got a second load pumped into me. Fucking horny!

Last night in Tuscaloosa. Havent had any play here. Been swamped with work. Found this 22 yo tall black kid. His dick looked average in the pics but when he showed up it was a solid 8x5. Lean, muscular body. Prob the youngest guy whose fucked me in 10 years (usually go for dads). Decent top. When he finally came it was crazy. He would have spurts of cum... shudder on top of me... then ten seconds later more spurts of cum... shudder... focused.... then ten seconds later more spurts. Was the hottest fucking thing. And now I get to go home with a solid load in my hole. Thanks Alabama!