Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I got my last load right here at home, on my couch, from a Big Beautiful Black Cock! He even took some photos of me with it and his load all over my face to remember it by. (and to share with all of you and the rest of the world!)

see more photos and video clips of me being a total cum addict at my blog:

http://faggotcocksucker.blogspot.com/

I went to Club Philly today after striking out on BBRT for a few hours in the morning. I got there and the guy running the front desk (who had bred me once before) remembered me. I got my room got settled and after I opened the door who should arrive but the desk guy... He has a real thing for cubs and he fucked me for a few minutes lots of poz talk and the first load got buried in my ass. The standard rooms in this place kinda suck... tiny and not enough room to get fucked right but you make do.

After that a hot Asian guy came visiting... not a huge cock but HARD AS A ROCK. He and I got really sweaty while he fucked me for a good 40 minutes but no load for me at the end... he promised to come back and finish the job later.

I decided t take a little break after that and took a short nap...

After I woke I was horny as hell and wandered down to the public play area... there are two swings and a fuck bench... NOW IT WAS A PARTY!

I had at least 5 raw cocks and three loads... including my Asian top from earlier... Drove home after that SORE as hell but a satisfied little poz slut.

Last night guy came up tp my room at the local BH (noy a type I would normally go for) asked if he could fuck me i obliged and bent over. Before i knew it there were seven guys vying to have a turn at my man hole. Each one depositing their load in me all withing a half hour. Pig heaven for me.

This past Saturday night I went to the baths in Philly. Having had quite a few rum and coke drinks earlier that evening really loosened my inhibitions. I had at least 5 different raw cocks in my ass and took each of their cum loads deep in my hole. My hole was dripping and my ass is sore even today from all that fucking.

Just took my third load of married man seed in less than 18 hours…

A regular FB who's been seeding me 3 or 4 times a week for the last 3 years texted me about 3:45AM. He was drunk & horny. Hot bod, great legs & ass, and a beautiful cock & set of low hangers. Usual scene, he lets himself into my dark apt., finds me waiting on my knees in the middle of the living room floor. He drops his plants I suck him hard, he spins me around & fucks me doggy until he plants his load deep up inside, dresses, says thanks & bails.

Then another regular who's been fucking me for about 5 years emailed me this afternoon. Also married, fit body, really pretty cock, likes me wearing sheer panties so he can see my "cunt". I rode his hard cock cowboy style & then reserve cowboy until he pumped the second load of the day inside my ass.

And just now married guy #1 came back to breed me for the second time in less than 18 hours…3 loads of married man cum deep inside of me!

Met with a daddy today who had an enjoyment for gloryholes and theater action. I'm into it to so i met up with him at his hotel to pregame and fuck... got his load and then we headed together to a abs down the block where he shared me with three other dudes there. looooooooved it.

Normaly iam the bottom guy. But on sunday it was different. A friend came over who wanted to fuck me. As it was planed, we started and he gave me a nice fuck, but at some point I jumped of his cock, turned him arround and put my rock hard cock in his hole. i gave him a good hard and deep fuck with a final seeding deep in his hole.

Bred a guy two nights ago that works in the hotel in Tri-Cities, Washington that I stayed at. Tri-Cities is about 200,000 people, isolated from anywhere else and gets lots of business travelers because of its nuclear industries. He's a regular as I get there 2-3 times a year. He's 32 with the boy next door looks. He is the do everything guy at the hotel - handyman, janitor, pool cleaner, fills in at the front desk when the clerk is on a break, etc. and works usually from 8pm to 4am. The boy gets lots of cock and loads. He pretty much is on his own with no one really keeping tabs on him. Whenever he sees a guest in the hallway, on the elevator, outside having a smoke, checking in, etc, he says, "Good evening, Sir. Let me know if I can service you, uh, be of service to you in any way" and then gives the guy what he calls "the smile." He says that whenever the front desk calls him to change a light bulb in a occupied room he knows he is going to get some cock and cum. It's the favorite trick of the guest to get him in the room. The guest will slightly unscrew the bulb in a reading light above the bed so it doesn't light and then request a new bulb. When he brings up the new bulb, the guest is usually just in his boxer shorts and things progress from there. He says he gets usually gets bred 2 or 3 times a week and gives lots of blow jobs to tired married guys away from home who just want to shoot a load. Many of the guests stay there a few times a year or even once a month so he has built up a long list of regulars. Many of the guys tip him for a job well done.