Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

What an unexpected start to 2019.  This morning, I went to the nearby gym to do my regular workout.  Chelsea has become so family-oriented and gentrified, that one is less often to get any gym action anymore.  

There were 3 other guys there - a black 30yo muscle hunk, a 50yo daddy, and a 30yo white tatted muscle guy.  I was most attracted to the black guy whose huge dick I was sucking.  He asked to fuck me and I was too in heat to say no despite not being “ready.”  While he fucked me, the other two took turns feeding me their cocks and playing look out.  Fortunately, I was ready enough haha.  

I eventually got bred, the 50yo daddy gave me his #, and the other guy told me I was beautiful. 

I started my 2019 with a wonderful bang :)

?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Yesterday was my second day in Sydney. I arrived at New Years Eve. I was here since just a couple of hours when a young Asian guy wrote me in grindr. According to my experiences Asian guys fuck only wrapped. So I needed double check if he was in bareback. He sweared he was. He had to be eager because he didn’t let me to take a shower at home just at his apartment. He was really close, five minutes on foot. I vwss there, took a shower. He was waiting me on his bed. Lube was also in bed. I sniffed some poppers and began to suck him. His cock was average not too small as legends said. He encouraged me to suck him harder and he gave me a face fuck. I asked him if he wanted me to ride him and he did. So I sat onto his cock and I felt it right. I rode him when he bent me back and pounded me in mission style. While he was fucking me he forced my arms back, and slapped me some times. Although we didn’t agree previously either sm or daddy-son role play but he started it and I really enjoyed it. After that we went to doggie and he was fuckung me for a while. We were opposite the mirror. We both could watch us and the picture that young guy was pounding me made us horny.  He was moaning and getting faster and unloaded me. His cumming lasted for three minutes continuously. Later at home I pushed it out, it was a huge amount. 

Yesterday evening I and my friend who was hosting me here went to Sydney Steam Sauna. It was late night or early morning but there were few guys. It wasn’t my most successful visiting in sauna I was barebacking a guy snd another joined us and fucked me, unfortunately wrapped. I hope I would have bigger luck in next days. 

• Like 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Got messaged on Grindr by a guy who wanted me to join him and his BF for a three way. I've done that a few times but he had a couple ground rules about it. Both were 18 but he has a GF and wasn't comfortable with me or his BF cumming in his ass. They both love watching the other getting fucked but only the BF will let guys cum in his ass. So long as I was cool with that we could do it. I told him i was. He was this super cute twinky looking blonde with a smooth body and his BF was also 18 and looked either light skinned black or latino or a mix. His BF was also a little husky like he was and both had nice average uncut cocks with a nice girth to them. His BF had a killer smile and was the one who would be hosting. He wasn't far from me and I had to pick up Cody, the boy I was chatting with on my to JC's house...the BF who was hosting. I picked Cody up at his house and I could tell he was really into me as he was smiling at me like crazy. He said how hot I was and how bad he wanted me to fuck him. He apologized for not wanting me to cum inside him but said he was worried about getting something. He loved bottoming but said if he wouldn't do it for JC he wasn't going to do it for me. I told him that was cool and said I was cool for both of them coming inside me. He laughed and said he'd have to check with JC as usually JC wanted Cody's cum all for himself. I was curious about how JC got off and Cody admitted he usually sucked JC off as he loved to suck and swallow. JC was apparently frustrated with that as his outlet which is how the started picking up other guys. Cody admitted he loved seeing JC cum inside other guys and loved seeing guys cum inside JC too. Because of having a GF Cody let JC fuck around with other guys as much as he wanted. Listening to all of this I'd sprung a major boner as JC was sounding like as big a whore as I am. As he'd been talking Cody had undone his pants and had my hand on his cock stroking him. Clearly he was enjoying it too as he was throwing off a huge amount of precum. 

We got to JC's house, parked and went in. Once inside JC quickly moved us down into the basement, locking the door from the inside as we headed down. He said he pretty much had the run of the basement and nobody else was home, but he didn't want anyone coming down while we were playing. I didn't even ask about his living arangement and honestly, didn't really care. We got to what was essentially a bedroom of sorts and JC and Cody started stripping and I joined. JC dimmed the lights and soon we were all on the bed taking turns kissing each other and stroking each other's dicks. I could hear JC ask "so who wants to go first" and I wasn't sure what he really meant. Cody quickly said he was close to cumming and wanted to fuck me first. I was caught a little by surprise that we were moving so quick to fucking and JC busted out laughing saying that Cody must have gotten "worked up again" which turned Cody bright red. JC explained that Cody cums pretty quick cause he gets excited and I admitted that happens to me too. JC had handed Cody lube and he was lubing up his cock and asking me how I wanted it. Before I could even ask JC said I should lay on my back so he could suck his dick while he watched Cody fuck me. I did just that and soon Cody was lubing my ass and I was sucking JC's nice thick uncut dick that was already dripping precum. JC was moaning low as he watched Cody slide his dick inside me, saying how hot it was and telling Cody to fuck me and load my ass. Cody pulled my legs up around his neck and was getting some good strokes in me. Cody was gasping and warning me that he was close and now both JC and I were egging him on to cum inside me. JC's cock was longer and bigger than I'd imagined and I was really loving sucking on it. He was throwing off a lot of precum and I was getting pretty excited too. Cody let out a loud groan and his strokes slowed and I could tell he'd cum inside me. JC shifted position to go eat my ass as Cody slid out and bent down to kiss me, telling me he wanted me to fuck him.

Cody laid face down on the bed and I grabbed the lube and started lubing my cock and his ass, loving the sound of Cody gasping and panting as I slid more and more of my dick inside him. I wasn't much inside Cody when I felt JC shoving his cock in my ass. He didn't need lube as I had enough cum in there to take it and I was gasping now too as his girth stretched my ass. Roughly we tried to develop a rhythm where I was stroking inside Cody and JC was stroking inside me. Getting fucked while I was inside Cody I knew it was going to be almost impossible not to cum and especially to pull out to cum. And honestly I didn't give a shit that Cody didn't want me to cum inside him...I wanted to cum in him bad. I knew I'd have to control my breath so he didn't know I'd cum and that was hard as JC was really putting a pounding in me. He and Cody were egging each other on and it was clear JC loved seeing me inside Cody and Cody loved that the JC was fucking another guy. I tensed up as little as I could but burst what felt like a huge load of cum inside Cody, hoping he wouldn't realize I'd shot. Cody either didn't seem to notice or didn't want to say anything. Both Cody and JC kept egging each other on and JC soon announced he was about to cum. Cody asked me if I was close and I said not yet. JC blasted what felt like a huge load in me and slid out of me saying we needed to change positions. I slid out of Cody and realized what a cummy mess I'd made of his ass. He HAD to know I'd cum. JC slid into Cody's ass with no comment on the cummy mess and I slid my cock in JC's ass not realizing he hadn't been fucked or lubed up and JC was screaming like crazy how it hurt. I apologized and said I didn't realize he was lubed and that there wasn't time to lube up as I was about to cum. I was maybe halfway inside JC and he was screaming like he was being raped, which he practically was. I was fumbling for the lube and couldn't seem to grab it and desperately forcing more of my cock inside JC's ass. I kind of got off that I was borderline raping him and quickly busted my load inside him. His ass losened slightly and with the cum finally let me plunge balls deep into him. I kept stroking inside him but he kept complaining how much his ass hurt. Sheepishly I pulled out of him and watched him continue fucking Cody. Cody told me to get over his and straddle him so JC could pull out of him and easily shift to fucking my ass. I was on top of Cody kissing him intensely and looking in his eyes which were sparkling and glowing from the fucking his BF was giving him. I was bucking with the rhythm and enjoying it when I heard "getting close" from JC. JC then asked me if I wanted to take both their cocks and reflexively I said yes, not even thinking about how thick they both were. I could feel JC forcing my ass down onto what must have been Cody's cock and then his own cock joining. I shifted my body so I could more easily take both their dicks and bucking up and down on Cody's dick as JC started stroking inside me. While I loved how much my ass was stretching I knew I couldn't take this long but didn't want it to stop. Cody was saying he was getting close as well and before long JC let out a loud groan and his stroking inside me slowed. I started bucking more enjoying how Cody's breathing had shifted and felt his body tense and he let out a loud shuddering groan. My ass had a be a cummy sloppy mess now as between these two boys I'd now taken four loads. I needed to blow another load but knew fucking JC wasn't going to happen as I'd destroyed his ass and it was likely bleeding (which put a smile on my face) and Cody didn't want me to cum inside him.

JC slid out of me and I leaned down to kiss Cody and soon all three of us were back to deeply and intensely kissing each other. I told them how much I loved getting fucked by both of them. We laid there for a while and eventually Cody said we needed to get going and hopped up to go to the bathroom. As JC and I laid there he asked me if I'd cum inside Cody or not. I was tempted to lie and say I didn't but I don't give a fuck...I'd got what I wanted. I said I did and tried to look embarassed, adding I'd gotten too excited and was embarassed about it. He said it was cool and he sometimes had the same thing happen and he never told Cody he'd cum inside him. He said how much he hated not being able to cum inside Cody and admitted to fucking other guys and cumming inside them. He said he'd wished I hadn't fuck him so rough because he wanted to take multiple loads from me. I joked that I was in town until next Sunday and we should hook up and I guess he took me seriously as he wanted to swap numbers. We quickly did just before Cody returned and asked me if I needed to clean up before we left. I did and then we headed out giving JC a quick kiss and thanking him for hosting. 

As we were driving back Cody told me to make a turn that didn't seem to make sense, and then had me take another turn. He unzipped my pants and had a devious look on his face. I asked where we were going and he asked me if I was still horny. I said I was and wanted to get off after they'd tag teamed me but I knew he didn't want me to cum in him and I'd been too rough on JC. "What if I told you I wanted you to cum inside me?" I was starting to freak thinking he was kidding me but managed a stiffled "are you sure?" which I couldn't believe I'd uttered. I was rock hard now and he'd guided me into a warehouse area that was pretty abandoned. I parked and he quickly scrambled in the back tearing off his clothes. I did the same and loved the sight of him on the back seat naked with a look of desire on his face. "I have had a guy cum inside me since before JC and I want you to cum in me" he begged." He told me how much he loved my dick and I was easily sliding back inside him with the mix of lube and cum he still had inside him. He was begging me to cum inside him, saying how good my dick felt inside him. He admitted he loved getting fucked bare and having guys cum inside him and how much he fantasized about it. I was going crazy and blew a huge load inside him which left his eyes wide and him saying how much he loved me doing to that to him. I kept stroking knowing that wasn't the first load I blew in him and it wouldn't be the last. He was saying how he wished he was like JC, just taking dick after dick, letting guy after guy cum inside him. The dirty talk really had me going as I loved that JC was such and eager slut and yet his BF was this prude and yet here I was boning him raw and dumping my seed inside him. I told him I was in town for another week and we could meet up again and I could cum inside him as much as he wanted. He was saying nothing and in my mind I was fantasizing about all the guys they'd hooked up with and how many of those other guys secretly came inside him like I did. Cody wasn't really as pure as he thought or believed he was and I wondered how many guys had fucked him. "I bet you wanted all those other guys to cum in you didn't you?" He muttered a soft yeah and I kept up with it, guessing that he loved taking all those guys dicks and how bad he'd love to take load after load from guys. Again he said yeah and I was so close to blowing and held nothing back and I pounded my last strokes into him, blowing my load. He was gasping at the intensity and soon caught his breath. I got off him and started dressing and climbed back up front. He did the same and we drove back to his place and he was suddenly more affectionate to me, stroking my leg with his hand and thanking me and crying a little bit. I asked if he was OK and he said he had wanted a guy to cum inside him so bad but didn't know for sure if he wanted it or not. He said he felt bad about not letting JC do something like that to him and that it was so special. I kind of got what he meant but also didn't. He said he was glad he'd let me cum inside him and I told him we could do it again if he wanted. He didn't respond immediately and I let it drop. As we pulled near his place to drop him off I asked if he wanted my number and I understood if he didn't. He said he did and we swapped numbers. He asked if I'd understand if he didn't message. I said I did. He said it wasn't that it meant nothing. It was quite the opposite. It meant a lot and that he wished he could do that with JC but couldn't bring himself to do it with him. I kind of got what he meant but was ready to go. I said to message me if he wanted to meet up again and he said he would. I hope he will but understand if he doesn't.

On Sunday afternoons my local cruise club hosts a naked session for 2 hours. Guys must be in the club by 2.30pm as no one is admitted after that and the door is locked. We’re given plastic bags to put our clothes on and then there’s a rush to get onto the fucking. Very popular, and this Sunday there were probably 30 guys. The place i# pretty dimly lit and cruising around the place you’re often blocked by groups of guys going at it or have to squeeze past bending and writhing bodies (that is if you don’t join in by sucking an unaccounted for cock or finger or rim an available ass). The club provides lube and condoms but while guys lube up no one uses the condoms. I managed to fuck 3 or 4 times and was fucked twice. After an hour or so I was thinking of leaving when I spied a cute slim young guy with jet black hair (I couldn’t see his face) lying face down in a room, wearing a jock strap and harness with the door open. Clearly hoping to take loads. I was pleased to do so and climbed up on top of him and fucked away, with the door open of course. Good feeling to end the afternoon with my cum inside him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I scored with a visiting cheating jock boy last night.  He was just here for one night and staying at his friend's condo in my complex 143 ft away according to scruff.  He initiated the messages, and his profile said "bottom and fetish" and In a relationship.  No mention of condoms or Prep, so I wasn't shy telling him I wanted to breed his young ass.   He was all nervous and wanting to know about my last tests.  Told me I better wear a condom since he's only fucked with his bf since his last tests.  I told him No, I'll lose my hardon....told him I've just been playing with regulars the past month and no symptoms - neglected to tell him how slutty my regulars are, but he seemed ok with that reply, so he got his hole ready and messaged me when ready.  Funny he was attached and just here for one night, but just happened to have douche equipment, a jock and leather harness with him for the overnight tirp LOL.  I didn't ask questions - spent about 15 mins with him sitting on my face (I broke out my rim chair after I asked if he'd be into that), and realized he had an impeccably clean hole!!  I could've stayed there all night and almost came a couple times with his bubble ass over my face and hole loosening up, but finally switched for a doggy style fuck and breed.  Made a litle small talk then he put his sweat pants back on and headed "home".  I told him I wished he actually lived only 143 feet away, and he agreed, but reality is it probably wouldn't have happened if his cheating ass actually lived next door - too easy to get caught then! lol  GREAT start to 2019!! :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

I scored with a visiting cheating jock boy last night.  He was just here for one night and staying at his friend's condo in my complex 143 ft away according to scruff.  He initiated the messages, and his profile said "bottom and fetish" and In a relationship.  No mention of condoms or Prep, so I wasn't shy telling him I wanted to breed his young ass.   He was all nervous and wanting to know about my last tests.  Told me I better wear a condom since he's only fucked with his bf since his last tests.  I told him No, I'll lose my hardon....told him I've just been playing with regulars the past month and no symptoms - neglected to tell him how slutty my regulars are, but he seemed ok with that reply, so he got his hole ready and messaged me when ready.  Funny he was attached and just here for one night, but just happened to have douche equipment, a jock and leather harness with him for the overnight tirp LOL.  I didn't ask questions - spent about 15 mins with him sitting on my face (I broke out my rim chair after I asked if he'd be into that), and realized he had an impeccably clean hole!!  I could've stayed there all night and almost came a couple times with his bubble ass over my face and hole loosening up, but finally switched for a doggy style fuck and breed.  Made a litle small talk then he put his sweat pants back on and headed "home".  I told him I wished he actually lived only 143 feet away, and he agreed, but reality is it probably wouldn't have happened if his cheating ass actually lived next door - too easy to get caught then! lol  GREAT start to 2019!! :)

If you didn’t knock him up someone else will. He’s trying to get it. 

Took the first load of the new year last night. Older aggressive white guy with 8" and thick. He wanted it to be an anon scene. Told me to let myself in, strip myself naked, put on a blindfold, take a deep hit of poppers and wait for him to use my holes. I've always wanted to do an anon scene, so I agreed. That first hit of poppers after I put on the blindfold was incredible. Hearing him approach me without being able to see him was such a turn on. He made me suck his dick before he ate out my hole. I was in bottom heaven with his tongue fucking my hole. Then he made me take a few deep hits and pushed his 8" deep in me. Talked dirty to me the whole time. We fucked in a bunch of positions, and he was getting in painfully deep. Finally bred my ass with me on my stomach and his cock as deep in me as it could go. I loved the feeling of his big dick gliding back and forth in my cummy ass. Took off the blindfold and sucked him clean before heading home. Great way to start the new year.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Well this one is boring but hot to me. 

I’ve been on Grindr and BBRT all day with all flakes and fakes until the last guy to message me. 

I was at Wegmans shopping when I received a notification of three pics sent. Damn ... sexy mixed dude with a thick 8. 

I had given up on bottoming earlier so I couldn’t get fucked. He was desperate to bust so he agreed to head. 

We met at a mall parking lot, and he got out of his car and hopped into mine. Luckily I have extremely dark tint so there’s no seeing in from the outside. 

I drove the other side of the lot and he pulled down his pants. Even in the dark I could see a nice, thick cut dick and it wasn’t even hard yet!

He grabbed the back of my head and choked me with his dick. “Get to work bitch!” ... “Yeah that’s it, work this big dick.”

I alternated sucking his dick and licking / sucking his balls. That made him really moan. He started putting a hand down my pants and grabbing my ass ... then he licked a finger and rammed it in my ass. Now that made me moan while his dick was down my throat ... and I dribbled a lot of precum. 

I went back to sucking his balls as he jerked it ... he was in a rush and didn’t have time ... he gave the warning, I started sucking the first few inches ... and damn he didn’t lie about having a big load. I literally choked on it. But as a trooper, I sucked on his dick for another minute while still holding his load. 

I’ve noticed guys LOVE feeling their load coating their dick as it get sucked ... he spurted a mini load as a result. “Oh FUCK” he said ? 

We’ve already agreed to meetup for head and of course, him smashing my ass and flooding me good. 

• Like 4

Got off work and had an hr or so to kill before I picked up the kids so I got on Grindr and found someone close by that wanted to meet. He was 40 but fit and had a 7.5 cut decently thick cock. I stopped by and I bent over the bed and he slid it home. Been a few weeks since I've been fucked and I was really needing it. He fucked me good and deep for a few mins before dumping his load in my ass. I held it in till I got home then pushed it out in my hand and ate it, had a very sweet flavor to and I can't wait to get more. His schedule works perfect with mine to meet up everyday and hopefully we can make it happen.

• Like 4

Guest Nychkjohn

Black 10inch cock put two loads in me then tied me up called one of his buddies who came over fucked me. I wasn’t allowed to see second guys face until after he left.

Just had to pause a minute to tell you guys this. I've been working nonstop since before Christmas and today is my first day off in about a month.  Decided to spend it at Club Columbus. Slow start but finally got my 1st load of the day and the year, sad I know, from a guy who said he was sent by his mistress. I didnt care and he got some pretty good pics I'm sure. Then I wandered into the dark room and lay face down on the platform.  Didnt take too long before I felt a nice cock probe my opening. Gave me a nice fucking before his breathing got ragged and he twitched his load home! Next i go over to the sling and in a minute or 2 a guy walks up and starts rubbing my ass cheeks. I reached down and felt his cockqhich was only 7 or 8 inches long but it was as big around as a wine bottle! Head had a slight upward curve. I hit my poppers and he slide in, omfg! I was in heaven! I think i literally convulsed on it! For the first time in my life I ejaculated without getting hard or touching my cock! When he was finished and I finally got up, I wasn't sure my legs would work. Good thing the sling has a sturdy frame around it as I had to grab on for a moment! My leg are still shakey!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Got lucky last night, had arranged to meet a reg to get my first load of the year (yeah I was off to a slow start) at a weekly leather night, and hopefully a few extra cocks too. As we'd arranged to meet late, I stopped off at a park on the way to try my luck, just have a bit of fun before giving my mate my virgin hole (well, virgin for this year).

I walked up to two guys who were jerking off together along one of the paths, got my cock and and was accepted to join them, one dropped to his knees and started to blow me, but after a minute or so, he stood up and just walked away, not sure why. I sucked the remaining guy and he started to play with my hole... well what was I to do, I stood up, spit on my hand and lubed myself up and he then slid his cock up me. A few mins of pounding and he said he was about to cum, so I pushed back to let him know I love taking seed and he let me have it.

I started to walk along another path and spotted the guy who sucked me and walked away. He led me to a small shelter and we traded blow jobs, then he decided to fuck me, sadly wrapped but his cock was nice n big so... ditched my pants and got on all 4's in front of the shelter on the grass at the edge of the oval where the shelter was. A few guys walked past and looked for a bit, but none joined in sadly. After a few mins of taking his cock, he started to loose his boner and we parted ways.

Decided to walk into the direction that the guys who'd watched us went into and saw two guys starting to fuck, got my cock out to watch. Bottom guy stopped and turned around, top guy grabbed my cock and went down on me, then I returned the favor, but let him know I was up for being fucked and he obliged, he only lasted and minute or so and bred me in front of the other guy, I then sucked the other guy and slipped my cock into him for a bit, then he fucked me, pounded away for a bit, saw a couple of guys on bikes and moved a bit more into the shadows of the trees and kept fucking me.  the guys on the bikes started to watch, the guy fucking me gave up and the shorter of the two bike guys just walked up and slipped his cock up me as his mate watched, he kept encouraging his mate to take a go at me too, but he was hesitant. After a few mins of being pounded by short bike guy, he stopped, so I bent over and sucked his cock, tasting the two loads I had up me already, then sucked the 2nd bike guy. 2nd bike guy then started to fuck me against a tree, as he did another guy showed up. 5 or so mins of being fucked by 2nd bike guy, I heard the sounds of someone coming and saw over my shoulder that short bike guy was being fucked by the new comer and he blown whilst being fucked. both bike guys then left, sadly didn't get either of their seed, but the top fucking short bike guy needed a hole as he was left high  and dry..  Lucky me, he just stepped up to my arse and let me have it, fucked me for a good 5 mins then blasted his load up me.

It was then time to meet my mate at the club, so I headed off, after taking 7 cocks and 3 loads. Club was a bit of a let down, not much going on, mate bred me then let another guy fuck me who'd been watching and he shot a load up me, but that was it for the club, all the fun was in the park on the way.  Definitely lost my 2019 virginity.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

New Year’s Eve. The union suit party was going to be held at the home of a friend. 200 guys showed up. Went down to the basement around 9:30, a friend of mine was playing around with a couple guys so I joined in. A hot 27 year old started kissing me. I asked him what he wanted, he replied my ass. We started out on a foot rest, but it wasn’t working so we moved to the bed. He went to town on my butt for a while as we made out and I shot on my chest. We took a break, but he wanted more and got me in the sling. He fucked me until he came deep in my ass. We took a break. I wandered around the party upstairs.  It was 11:30 PM so I went back downstairs and a hot bear said he wanted to fuck me, we moved to the bed and he did. I asked him if he wanted to blow a load but he wanted to wait till midnight. We took a break and I moved over to Mike, we made out I pushed him back onto the bed,  I hate his ass and then started to fuck him at about 11:50 I blew a load in his ass.  Since it was close to midnight the bear came up to me and wanted more. I directed him to Mike’s hole, he fucked a load into Mike. as he moved away,  another guy stepped up to Mike and fucked a third load into his hole.  I went back upstairs for a bit then I came back down and was fucked by another friend until I blew my first load of 2019 on my chest.  Time to call it a night. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bookstore after work I was jerking off by myself as I sat on bench. After about 10 minutes some chubby guy around 50 came and stood right in front of me with his thick 6" cock at attention. He seemed to have an attitude, but I began sucking him and with my free hand starting working a finger into his asshole. He loved it so kept it up. With my other hand I jerked my cock til I started cumming, then caught my load  in the same hand, all the while quietly still sucking this guy's cock. I removed my finger from his ass, and replaced it with my cum covered other finger. As I sucked him, I worked as much of my poz load into his hole as I could, only stopping once he started shooting his cum down my throat. He pulled out fast and walked away without saying a word, but I hope my finger breeding is successful.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3